Tax Reform Incoming

businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-tax-plan-i-win-2015-9
archive.is/xyPug

NEETs WIN AGAIN

Donald Trump: Low-income people will file a one-page form with the IRS that says, 'I win'

What will they do instead? File a one-page form with the IRS that says, "I win."

>If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax. That removes nearly 75 million households — over 50% — from the income tax rolls. They get a new one page form to send the IRS saying, "I win," those who would otherwise owe income taxes will save an average of nearly $1,000 each.

The article said that it comes out to $1,000 per family on average. Taking both of those numbers into account, that's 75B with a 3.8T budget, or roughly 1.97%. Closing loopholes while spurring economic spending will more than make up for the 2%.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/tax-plan/?/positions/tax-reform
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IRSKIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is fantastic, if he can abolish the Israeli Revenue Service that'd be even better

can i do this this April or do i get jewed this year to

So when's this shit suppose to go live?

TOP KEK

quick fuck the IRS thread 🙂

No idea. Normally I would expect the gov to take several years to accomplish something like this but with a blitzkrieg pace the new standard who knows.

WINNING

wut

Also looking over parts of his tax plan and

Well now..

i hope it's next year, because i did my taxes early this year

WUT '' i posted and 3 reply came up jinks you owe me a coke tjat song and dance

donaldjtrump.com/policies/tax-plan/?/positions/tax-reform

Fuck me, I'm gonna get hit by the 25% bracket (but thankfully, that standard deduction is looking really good). Oh well, at least it goes to funding Trump's NEET army - you beautiful bastards.

How does he plan to pay for all this?>>9124637

neets already don't pay taxes wtf are you on about? you don't pay taxes if you recieve SSI/SSDI, taxes pay you. :)

We're gonna save billions just by cutting off illegal immigration and our more egregious "gibs 4 all" programs. He doesn't need to raise money, just stop spending it on bullshit.

Wat

What a time to enter the workforce, I fucking love this timeline so much. We just keep winning.
This sounds like it could fuck with the deficit, but if we take benefits away from undeserving, lazy niggers, then only good can come of this.

Nah, Trump will run us through a good bankruptcy, the country will bound back knocking out illegal immigrants and liberals on the way back up.

so is this a malfunctioning bot or what?

Trump is the greatest leader of all time and hero of the proles. And Americans don't deserve him. Fork him over.

THE FUCKING MADMAN

This will result in a smaller government not a collapse of the government. He also has plans to have every single agency audit themselves and find ways to reduce waste.

For fuck's sake guys

I just wanna know where this paper is so i can sign it so I can start getting more monies back!

also we will stop sending tax dollars to ANTIFA/BLM pipelines

Never. We memed our asses off for this.

It's too late (actually I already have my refund as of yesterday) but remember if you file and lacked health insurance you can lie and claim the waiver for it being too expensive as Trump has directed the IRS to not enforce the (utterly amazingly bullshit) individual mandate penalty. Although I imagine if you don't lie, the IRS is going to keep your money.

I want to know this, too. When will I get my official bantz papers? Does it take effect this year, or next year?

forgot

(((☺)))

>SEP 2015
YOU SLIDING MOTHERFUCKER

Well holy shit. Though he should have given a bigger advantage for married people, making it economically beneficial again to marry someone.
All that is left then, is reforming removing nigger and beaner welfare.

Underrated posts until something more recent comes up

I'm not sure if making less than $25k can really be considered "winning", but this is a welcome reform to the tax system.

YOU GET JEWED THIS YEAR.

I DID MY TAXES ALREADY

T-THANKS OBAMA

FUG YOUR SHITTING ME

FUG MY LIFE TO PIECES

as long as faggots can marry, this is what that would actually mean…

You're absolutely right, however I will certainly enjoy getting that paper and I will also equally enjoy getting to the point where I don't get that paper in a few years time.

HE HAS SAID HE IS GOING TO TO THE TUNE OF SOMETHING LIKE A 6K TAX BREAK FOR MARRIED COUPLES WHERE ONE SPOUSE STAYS HOME TO PARENT

HOL UP, SO U BE SAYIN that I can still get out of paying for that scam? I always wait until the last minute to do my tax return and I can't afford to spend $700 for the faggot fine, I'm too fucking poor.

THIS IS MY LAST BENIS :DDDD

This is great news. Why the fuck is this bumplocked?

Never mind, I'm an idiot who didn't read