Weaponizing Antifa

archive.is/LZuPo

Wisconsin family gets attacked (including threats to burn down the house) because their neighbor ironically put up a Nazi flag (to protest Trump getting in)

There is value in this.

I'd rather have them labelled a terrorist organization so I can shoot them on sight

It'd be nice, but why not use their strength against them?

And that's how you meme your country into Nazi Germany.

They deserve to die

top kek I didn't see that, yes let it be and it's a complete win/win

So the trick is to use this (((natural))) reaction they have and combine it with some strategic doxing. Even if the left catches on, there's no loss for us.

Don't make me have to spell it out.

How many shitlibs actually own a Third Reich-era German flag for the sole purpose of flying to mock Trump supporters, without any sign explaining that it's satire. In all likelihood this is a Holla Forumsack's house who's now pretending to just be "ironic" so Antifa won't attack his family or burn his house down.

I get it, get a Nazi flag, hang it open at (((certain places))) and set up a camera on the other side of the street. Bonus points if it's any protected minorities' home.

these people need to be put in jail, not just for justice but because they are unfit for life outside such control

He probably bought one just for the occasion.

Sorry about that. I was worried I'd have to spell it out. I'd love for someone important on the left to get it. I'd settle for a cuck celebrity even.

Do we even need flags though? Antifa are retarded animals and will sperg out just as hard as mere stickers, which are much easier to mass produce.
Imagine the triggering if some madman prints several dozen Trump stickers and swastikas and slaps them on liberal-owned cars?

I was just thinking about that. Someone needs to join the (((riots))), yell "This Fuck's a Fascist" and step back while the crowd of nogs beat them sensless.

literally look at any nonwhite nation. shithole. how is this level of cognitive dissonance possible?

"GET YO' HAND OUTTA MAH POCKET, NIGGA!"

possible false flag note

Antifa is so retarded that they actually benefit us in the long run. Amazing.

Antifa would be so fucking easy to ambush. Just go to normie social media and create a facebook event called "Super Serious Nazi Meeting: FASCISTS ONLY!" at some warehouse and then just wait for antifa to show up and ambush them.

I want to plant a flag somewhere, but I'm in one of the most conservative and white states.

By ambush them why not gas them. I mean we could install some showers in the ceiling.

i'm pretty sure this was aimed at white women doofus

I'm pretty sure that the sign is meant to be targeted at whites to not date other whites. I remember seeing another poster like this in a thread a few days back that was more clear about it. I think ANTIFA is pro-mixing in order to breed out whites.

Man look at that nose

YES

One operator, effective lighting, a warehouse, some music and sound effects. Some bait and faulty wiringYou know as a gag

Hmm kinda brilliant, we can use hoaxes that are specifically done to be found out as hoaxes.
Watch the rabid leftists/antifa terrorize innocent people and have more examples of them being domestic terrorists.
The complete opposite of the left which is retarded and gets caught.

once they are in the warehouse lock all the exits from the outside and play 24 hours of straight hitler speeches at deafening volume

Because they have no strength?
moving on

It doesn't need much strength to bash in an anemic nigger head.

So what?

This is fantastic. Antifa are literally retarded, and we can make use of this.

nice one faggot

BE STILL, MY FUCKING SIDES

This ugly-as-sin fat spic mother has the brains to match the appearance. Surprised at the seemingly stable large family, but they must be living well enough off of welfare bux, and I'm sure their collective IQ is too low to cause strife. get out of my home state

Where did these people get a Nazi flag?'
In order to put it up in the first place they had to look it up online, buy it, wait for it to come in the mail, and the finally put it up. Seems like a lot of effort for just a joke. Unless they were hoarding it this entire time which is even weirder.

I don't even have a Nazi flag.

aww shit Alice Glass

disgusting isn't it, the unquestioned implication that only Whites can be racists