Unfunny Movies

ITT: Movies that didn't make you laugh in the slightest

overrated shit

21 Jump Street 22 Jump Street

where you too triggered the whole time to enjoy it?

This thread

I feel like I'm the only person who didn't find Tropic Thunder to be funny. Also I don't remember finding anything about The Heat to be amusing either.

Deadpool

I was expecting it to be like Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz, but it was just
DUDE AYYY LMAO WEED

Shirley, you jest?

that's funny. I was expecting it to be like Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz, and it was exactly that: completely void of anything humorous or otherwise entertaining

Airplane is terrible. The dvd box said "the funniest movie of all time". It lied.

What do you think is the funniest movie of all time then?

Not Airplane, that's for sure.

Did that part get removed on re-releases after 9/11?

I pity you

probably some fagshit like monty python

Get on my level.

the only funny thing in that movie is the tongue

what's with all the REDDIT lately?

never forget :(

I laughed my ass off when they gassed the jews

I completely forgot about that movie.

Oh yeah. Edgar Wright didn't direct it, so it's tonally nothing like any of the works Simon Pegg and Nick Frost collaborate together in. Instead it was dude weed lmao and fat bitch falls lmao bullshit, I think. I actually don't remember much about it.

Also, every Adam Sandler movie. Hell, any movie billed as a comedy is likely going to be shit.

Dr. Dolittle is kino

You probably consider this to be kino as well.

The 'Cornetto Trilogy' is one of the most Reddit/Tumblr friendly franchises in recent memory, reddit tier humour mixed with hyper violent action in a tonally inconsistent unfunny mess.

Hot Fuzz is the worst of the three. It follows the trend of modern british comedies made for yanks and urbanites which basically amounts to making fun of rural villages and their inhabitants, insinuating that they are dumb, parochial, incestuous etc. Barefaced insult, they never make fun of London, Birmingham, Manchester etc. only places that still look and sound British are worthy of scorn and mockery like Cornwall, Dorset, Isle of Man etc.

t. butthurt rural parasite

🍔

Master of Disguise is too obvious. Give us a hard one to swallow.

I don't know, but Dr Dolittle is kino

Holy shit, take it back to Reddit.

That shit is so irritating

he's right.

you know that cities don't produce their own food, right?

When they put shit like "spider pig" in the trailers, they should just remove it from the movie so I don't have to suffer through hearing it one more fucking time. Whatever it is, once it's in the advertising materials, it's ruined.

Kristin Wiig is great. There's this scene in the crappy movie adventureland starring Jesse Eisenberg where bill hader is putting googly eyes on these stuffed bananas and he tells Kristin Wiig he's running out of eyes and she tells him she is too but she found these eyepatches so she is putting one eye and one eyepatch on each banana.

wat

This absolute turd of a movie

I don't think even Simpsons fans liked this crap.

If you want a good funny comedy with Kristen Wiig, you should watch 'Welcome to Me'. It's about a self-obsessed woman with BPD winning the lottery and creating her own Oprah style TV talk show. Wiigs acting is suprisingly good.

holy shit

How did you get that idea? They portrayed rural people as typically peaceful and calm. Sean's character even says that he would like to move to out of the city into a small town when he is older. By the end of the movie he loves the town and decides to stay in the very peaceful rural community.

I thought it was ok. It was still the perfect series finale for the show. The seasons following it were when the show became the irredeemable turd it is today.

Seems like its only appeal is the "it was a different time/couldn't be made today" aspect. Didn't do it for me to be frank.

Airplanes is funny. The "I got a drinking problem"-joke still cracks me up.

Deadpool. I will never understand reddit humor, I guess.

same here.

it's literally a very old, and badly aged "scary movie"

It’s making fun of westerns, so it doesn’t make sense if you haven’t watched that many.

DUDE ATHEISM LMAO

What was so special about the first one?

did you get triggered by the racist jokes?