Why did James think the sideburns were a good look?

Why did James think the sideburns were a good look?

Only redditors dislike sideburns

Sideburns look good
They don't when the cut part is obvious, his face screams for a mustache and full strips

why did you think this thread was a good look?

He's stuck in the past.

I'm really sick of Holla Forums making fun of people like James. We should be rooting for him. He's never attacked us, all he wanted to do is fulfill his unobtainable dream of becoming a movie director.
I'm convinced asshole normalfags just shit on him because he's clearly not a normie.

He wanted to fleeze his fans
He had the opportunity to film in the ET landfill BEFORE microsoft, and for free, along with taking his time
But he picked a bunch of his "friends" (a gay jew) to rewrite his stuff, relocate the area and let his wife and his romantic counterpart bang kiss some negro
James is only a flick maker, and a shitty one because ironic horror movies are not good film making, unless you pull certain antics like Roger Corman

they are

Because he's white trash.

u wot

He reminds me of one of those indie rock bands from the early 200's and late 90's.

No, he was just incompetent.

Why did he not take this opportunity?

Explains the shitty tattoos that both he and his wife got, and their trashy meathead taste in music.

sideburns were popular in the 70s, and James is all about taking people back to the past

Because
He seems he didn't really believe it was in that landfill, some of the workers there were fans of his and offered the place but he went to L.A. instead
Reasons unknown, if you ask it was because of his writer, the gay jew glitch goblin, and maybe his wife didn't want to live in the production in the desert
Truth be told a month or two later Microsoft went to the place and made a documentary, where they found the place that was even marked

Why do you keep making threads bashing him?

That tattoo is larger than his hand, let alone the arm it's on, fuck.

Why does it look like he's wearing lipstick?

found the virgin

So you're saying he's wearing lipstick?

yes. that's what a man does when he's married.

It's all affectionate ribbing. He's the nicest man on the internet. No one can hate James.

Not surprising he married a harpy

Does it really look that bad?

He's a piece of shit who took hundreds of thousands from literal retards to fund his movie and didn't even have the decency to give them a movie ticket/dvd/download link to the film. He forced them to pay to see what their money created.

if by "took" you mean they gave it to him voluntarily

No shit.

saying he took it from them implies it wasn't voluntary

Did he accept it? Then he took it. Nothing was implied you just saw it that way for no reason.

And we're all benefitting off the backs of slaves, I know.