Firestorm Coming: Draft Of Trump Executive Order May Deny Services To Gay, Transgender People

Firestorm Coming: Draft Of Trump Executive Order May Deny Services To Gay, Transgender People

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/firestorm-coming-draft-trump-executive-order-may-deny-services-gay-transgender-peopl

potentially allow the denial of services to gay and transgender people, and contraception coverage for employees.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Cn1QC
ghostbin.com/paste/2tszc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6691657
exhentai.org/g/1025480/7350127d66/
white*house.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/31/president-donald-j-trump-will-continue-enforce-executive-order
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll care once this actually gets confirmed

not sure if any of that would be a good thing.

Fuck off alt-right. You will not pozz our negholes any more.

What are you smoking?

Only if you are an apostle of Satan, faggot.

Imblying.

Because then you'll have to pay for your own hormones? What size cup you get those bitch tits up to? hahaha time to throw your faggot ass off a building.

IT'S HAPPENING

Donald Trump’s administration is reportedly pushing to erase neo-Nazis and white supremacists from the US government’s counter-extremism programme by moving it to focus exclusively on Islamist terrorism.

archive.is/Cn1QC

lmao, lefties already have gone 100% pissed, so Trump might as well force a bunch of stuff that pisses them off. He has nothing to lose

What, that people will finally have the right to free association? Why do you hate fundamental human rights?

TWO GENDERS

Spicer talked about it today so I assume it's happening. This is going to be a mountain of salt.

OH GOD WE CAN'T FORCE CHRISTIANS TO BAKE GAY CAKES ANYMORE, WHAT PART OF HARRY POTTER DOES THIS RESEMBLE?

No genders outsides of grammar. The term was created by a kike who's name was actually Money. There are only two sexes.

DUMP YOUR MIKE MEMES

fake news

I love it when memes become real

should probably wait for the Gorsuch confirmation

they're definitely going to challenge that in court

This is so low effort, your shitskin ass wouldn't be able to collect welfare for it.

But christians won't be forced to bake cakes to gays anymore

Even the threat of it will cause riots, so it's ok to care right now.

I lold

Cancer.

Now this is good now so long as many of these stores are protected with guns, no fucktard is going to try some shit

This is going to bring all the freaks out to the riots too. If you thought antifa was gay before, just wait.

Oh no fags can't force people to bake them cakes whatever will they do.

webm of this?

Please fucking tell me this is real and not just more fake news to try and piss off the left.

We need a Pope who will declare being a nigger worse than being gay.

No worries. Electricity is not among those denied services.

TRS BTFO

As a store owner, are you now allowed to deny anyone you want service? It's your store isn't it? how does this currently work?

Sorry for looking like such a faggot, but where did the "Mike Pence electrocutes gays" thing come from?

Good, fags shouldn't be able to force Christians to bow to their whims while Muslims are off the hook and Jews actively promote fagdom.

I only approve of this because of the potential shit-loads of salt this will yield

He was for allowing electrocution therapy to gays who wanted it. He's not specifically for it, but if a gay person is actively asking for it, he supports that right.

This memed into everybody calling him electric pence.

So damn retarded. That order would just set things back to reasonable.

Gay conversion therapy

Whatever this is, should it pass, what rights will straight people have that gay people will not?

Many thanks

i'm white. zerohedge is a shit news source. i used to read them regularly when i was in to trading stocks. all they write is click bait doomsday shit about how there's going to be a recession or the stock market is going to crash or ww3 is about to start. at this point i don't believe anything they say

Though even with an executive order, expect a shitload of liberal judges to suddenly start ruling in favor of faggots just to fight Trump. They just show that we should never trust a liberal judge who reacts on supporting a cause instead of the law and facts.

Never took stock advice from them because kikes are the only ones who profit from it. Peddle your "muh fake news" kikery elsewhere goon.

Back in the closet, degenerates!

It wasn't even that though. The original bill said something like "funds to be made available for correction of behaviours that could lead to spread of HIV".

They attacked him for that, admitting for all to see that faggotry is just thinly disguised poz-worship.

FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION IS GOOD

you fucking kike tranny faggot.

I am partial to "Ass full of juice, face full of Zeus" and "304 electoral volts"

If dubs, fags will be gassed. If trips, dykes too. If quads, gas the kikes race war now.

ROLLAN

Laws forcing businesses to provide services is a violation to the free market that creates a dead weight loss on the economy. There is no scenario in which this sort of regulation can be seen as anything other than harmful to society as a whole.

Rollin

FAAAAG

So is this confirmed? Is it fake? I wanna see gays get beheaded.

Checked

Trump wouldn't sign that order. Trump has no problem with the lgbt community and has already said he won't stop current protections.

So, it's basically just another "scare piece" to rile up the left.

Sounds like lying fake news tbh. Dead issue being brought through after letting the bbq community keep their snowflake privileges. ==DOUBT==

The problem is not the fags but the liberal career generals who push this social experimentation to get promoted by a liberal government.

You can get rid of the fags but the fags will still push bullshit like women in combat.

Unless we get rid of the source of our problems we will continue to have bullshit happen.

In reality it wouldn't be a good thing and would be too easy to take advantage of. It opens the door to too many things that would work against even us.

You go out to dinner with your nice white family and get thrown out because "sorry, it's against my religion to serve heterosexuals and/or white people". We have a system where it's everyone's freedom, or nobody's. If Trump signed such an order, it would come with immediate backlash. Then again, maybe that wouldn't be so bad …

This is true. I can see this leading to chaos. Then again, I can see the media making shit up to create some chaos so as to either send people into a frenzy or cover-up/distract people from the fact that antifa almost/outright did kill a Trump supporter, something the news have been trying to avoid covering.

Problem being that this is stupid. Learn some free market principles. Businesses that discriminate against majorities and vast majorities are businesses that go out of business. The vast majority of business owners don't give a fuck about your color or sexuality because they aren't genderqueer non-binary pansexual feminist activists, they're honest people trying to make a living.

If someone WANTS to discriminate against you because of your sex, race, or sexuality, do you WANT to eat there?

Checked

Gay people don't give a shit about the billions of bakeries that will bake giant cock cakes for them. They want to abuse the government's authority and force people to do shit because the rest of their lives are aids filled garbage and this makes them feel powerful.

Do you newfags even know what checking means anymore?

If we hadn't begun pushing back I probably would have killed myself by now lads. "innocent" in quotes because we know the truth of course

good luck with that one

there's a large sect of homos who literally get off on giving people AIDS and I'd imagine all of the political bullying is an extension of that.

so far, I've just seen the same 8 forum posts being spread around here for a good 7 or more years now trying to prove that. if the evidence is limited to that, well, you might as well start posting that gay little graph showing the gap in scientific progress due to christianity.

I'm telling you, we're really underselling this shockmaster thing with just jumper cables and electric chairs. You should be imagining some fucking giant dieselpunk cannon emerging from some silo and blasting a charge of ball lightning into a gay pride parade, slowly moving through, arcing off everything in its path, delivering a cacophony of zaps and sparks as it shocks sodomites dead.

stay triggered sodomite.

How will members of TRS get jobs?

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT WITH LIGHTNING

Gas yourself

They should create a completely gay army and send them into the meatgrinder.

It will cost a bit of money, but the cash saved by lightening the load on the healthcare system will turn it into a net profit.

This wouldn't affect me in the slightest, I obviously agree with the EO, I'm not fucking retarded. I just think the calls for beheading faggots are just like the "race war now" posts. shills, mudslims, or retards.

I love this timeline.

nice strawman, newfag

I don't think you actually understand what a strawman is
I'm not making any sort of argument, I'm simply telling all faggots to gas/rope/suicide themselves, or fuck off.

Trying to pin me as a homosexual and then attacking me from that angle is what then, exactly? Good fun for a muslim faggot like yourself? How low is your IQ?

Are you from TRS or cuckchan? We don't support poopdick here, go elsewhere. Gays will be bogged.

You may not be a literal faggot but you sure as hell act like one.
The only faggots who don't deserve to be beheaded are the ones you don't know are faggots (and even many of them deserve it too).

hello alt-kike

I've been here since you were sucking Obama dick, buddy. Without fuckers like me, /new/, nor Holla Forums would have existed in the first place.

No shit, faggots should be put in jail for being a fifth column. That doesn't mean I support beheading white men like some sort of fucking muslim kike.

Good. If there exists a such thing as liberty it begins with the right to discriminate

>>>/trs/

kek, fuck right off. aut-kike faggot.

It's called knowing your place and preserving board culture, which your kind has been shitting upon for years now. I don't even know what the fuck that gay little forum is, nor do I care, because I don't come onto Holla Forums to LARP about ecelebs. This is some awful pathetic projection on your part.

(checked)

Gays, in general, barely qualify as humans in the first place seeing as they are defective. A gay white man is a useless white man.

Also only newfags start screaming about how much of an oldfag they are.

Bogging fags is Holla Forums board culture: >>>/trs/

KILL ALL FAGS

Muslims need to get killed too, they're less human than faggots.
Keep making excuses for your beloved pedophile death-cult you fag-enabling kike.

is what I meant to say, it's not a family at all, but to this alt-kike fag-acceptance shill it is.
Pro-fag is anti-white.

nah, seeing as I exist, and your faggot ass has probably been here since what? 2011? the romney election? Holla Forums died during that fiasco, and you're probably one of the losers who is to blame.

then explain the threads on faggotry that contained quality discussion and 300+ posts back when Holla Forums wasn't a jew-loving shithole. Oh that's right, you were probably posting on Holla Forums back then about sonic the hedgehog.

spic

The only quality discussion is figuring out the most painful method of disposing of fags and their enablers. Go back to >>>/trs/

psychopath

this isn't whatever alt-kike forum you crawled out of, kike.

So you think faggotry is pro-white? Tell me, what are the last two words of the 14 words and can faggots produce them?
I'm fucking pure germanic and have never touched a dick other than my own, can you say the same? I bet you're some american mongrel who bought into the jewish idea that fags are "just like the rest of us"
kill yourself.

>>>/bog/

Hey wyatt buddy

Kill yourself faggot.

If you're not advocating for death on the board that constantly advocates for genocide, RWDS, and eugenics, what the fuck are you doing here you worthless fucking cunt?

No more BAKE MY CAKE? Hell yeah my dude.

/lgbt/ was a fucking containment board, lest you forget that their faggotry was on every other fucking board until it formed. remember how shit the place was before /mlp/? before Holla Forums? I don't care about whether fags are accepted on 8/pol/, how could it affect me in any way?

Where did I say faggotry is pro-white? LOL. But killing white people is killing white people. Let me guess, you think Breivik, the zionist freemason, was a hero, too? Retard

So hows TRS doing wyatt? Seems quiet on the bog.

The fact that you even know what that shit is proves you're either autistic, a faggot, or a kike. No one with half a brain ever gave a shit about that edrama.

>>>/trs/
they came here newfag. learn something new.

Go back to your 504utism.

Then why do you know what it is, kike?

And yet, they were not widely accepted on any board until the tumblr raids brought a bunch of undesirables to Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /x/. This created the "need" for /lgbt/ which was one of the final nails in the coffin for 4cucks.
Holla Forums was a failed board, and everyone that was a quality poster was still on 4chon's /new/. Holla Forums was only accepted on 8ch because /n/ and /new/ were owned by cripplekike's IRC circlejerk, stop LARPing as an oldfag you braindead cuckchanner that clearly found imageboards after 2007.
You implied it with
Blow your subversive brains out, your kike nature is showing and you are becoming jelly in my hand, blow your brains out you lying fag-acceptance shill.
Faggots are not people, the "let's spread our mental illness by molesting children" cult is not comprised of humans at all.
I admire him for killing the children of marxists and generally not being a PRfag, think he should have dropped or denounced the muh palestine shit and the freemasonry before doing it though.

And now it's trying to downplay aut-kike subversion, going to report all your posts now :^)

Wyatt you're adorable. You still have no idea how not to stand out.

Anyway, I updated the TRS shilling saga ghostbin: ghostbin.com/paste/2tszc

Save in case any more sodomites pop up

Have you made even a single good post in this thread?

No, because he's trying to subvert Holla Forums and get us to accept shit like "alt-right" and "fags are totally normal whites we wuz romans"

Is this really Wyatt? I've seen a couple posts and I thought he usually posted massive walls of text with shitty punctuation/grammar, or am I confusing him with someone else?
Perhaps I was rused

(heil'd)
I want to believe this, but he's doing a piss-poor job of subversion if that's what he's really trying to do. Is he just retarded?

Degenerate pedos selling their adopted kids for sex isn't a family faggot.

He killed children so no way to call him a hero, but his plan was extremely effective, attacking the next generation before they even become a problem.

Yes, the aut-kike is full of useful idiots that bought into the shekelfarm keeping loads of whites away from truly pro-white ideologies.

I know what it is because none of you faggots will shut up about it. What kind of gay loser listens to podcasts? The same type that larps online about beheading white people, surely. This board has been dead for a while, seeing as everyone sucks kosher dick, and wants war with Iran. But look no further than the 100+ HWNDU threads for proof of mod complicity.

stupid kike, keep lying to yourself that I couldn't possibly be from an era before yours. The reality of the matter is that your faggot ass was probably crying about jewish holocaust victims when folks like me were the ones informing your stupid ass of the faulty math behind the hoax.

The only Wyatt I know is the mastermind behind the jew face. He's the only Wyatt that even fucking matters. TRS must've done a good fucking job, because I've gotten banned for being a TRS shill before, despite not knowing what the fuck that place is, and now have to argue with a bunch of retards about how I'm not something that I don't even know about. Believe it or not, some of us don't give a rat's ass about a podcast for faggots made by some Rothschild-loving kike.

Delete that first disinfographic from your drive. More than eighty percent of French citizens are passive carriers of toxoplasma gondii, and you'd have to be mentally retarded to honestly think eighty percent of France is gay.

Did you miss the post where I said I want to put faggots in jail for their crimes against this nation? I'm just bemoaning the level of discourse that this place has deteriorated to. Not even a shred of creativity, hell, even enslavement is a better and more economical choice. Put them on fag island. But nah, alphabet shills post batshit insane nonsense, and low IQ "Holla Forumsacks" eat that stuff up like gospel.

Then why are you shilling for fags here? Just leave if you don't like it faggot.

He's one of the bogdwellers, they're all wyatt until proven otherwise. The other guess is that Lothar homo.

t. chimpire kike

…actually, that would explain a lot

Oh fuck
It's this dumbfuck shill who gets buttblasted in every other thread about going to war with Iran and is super triggered over the travel ban
I'm honestly not surprised he is pro-fag.

Is he pro-iran war?

Nigger, get a clue.

No, I want to ban ALL entry into this country. I don't even want frogs to be allowed in. Keep strawmanning, though.

Do I look like a kike, faggot?

I am implying that, what's learningcode's real first name, who is FoKy, and what's his beef with his mother?

You're clearly some forum-posting faggot. Here's a protip: oldfags don't go around trying to social-signal the fact they've been around a site they call home for a good period of time. That does nothing but show how new and uninitiated you are, you still think this place operates like a forum where your status gives your opinions more validity.

You're also completely ignoring the majority of my points just to bitch about "old and credible" you are, points to the fact you have no retort and wish to discredit me on my home-turf. A sad and pathetic attempt that surely won't get you to a place where you're not perceived as an insufferable and invasive faggot.

Explain the comment
It implies heavily you think that anti-fag is anti-white when the opposite is in-fact the case
PRO-FAG IS ANTI-WHITE CATEGORICALLY
WHAT ARE THE LAST TWO WORDS OF THE 14 WORDS AND CAN FAGGOTS PRODUCE THEM?

Lel kill yourself shill

That's a slippery slope. And a stupid one to go down.
"Religious beliefs" include muslims and kikes too.

t. chimpire kike

you're*

How the living fuck is anti-fag pro-mudshit?
Your arguments are getting weaker every post, is it so hard to believe that someone can want desert-rats and faggots killed?

Even if the t. gondii post was bullshit, it's still useful as a means of showing that external forces can induce fetishes (such as homosexuality). The problem is that we actually need to push that point rather than posting disinformation.

Does this mean poz pigs won't get free aids medicine?

I didn't keep up with the namefaggotry on 4chon because I wasn't autistic. As for your dogma about what oldfags do and don't do, well, you're wrong, and I don't need to do shit to prove you otherwise because my existence is proof of that. You can keep screeching about how I'm a liar, though. It's not pathetic at all. I don't care to counter your points, because I'm not defending my points of view. I'm defending my identity. How the fuck do you expect me to defend not killing people to a bunch of pyschopaths who want blood?

Beheading people is mudslime-tier degeneracy. We have a system of laws in this country of mine, and those laws can be changed, yes, but vigilantism is degenerate LARPing.

Anyone else think trump is trying to push those lefty cucks into doing something stupid so that we RWDS… some sort of 4d chess moves?

t. chimpire kike

Might as well be a blog

this comic gives me another idea, though. ask a bakery to put a depiction of mohammed on a cake. watch people flip the fuck out either way.

You're legitimately retarded.

Kek loves his lesbian porn, apparently.

What would be useful would be an infographic that doesn't blatantly lie to you in the first half and sow doubt in everything else you post.

Aside from this being factually incorrect, not a single person in this thread mentioned beheadings except you.

No, I'm just not fucking insane. I believe every man has the god-given right to defend himself when he is at war, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't sooner deport my enemies to the desert than start offing them like cattle. Jews and muslims are no better than cattle, yes, but they can have fun fucking each other in the middle east, and I can avoid the propaganda value of a genocide by simply deporting them. Not killing them. Even Hitler knew this was a better option, but your low IQ ass just wants blood like the vampiric jew you are.

see

the French revolution was a bunch of freemason kikes. Nice example.

You and I both know that he was talking about slapdash machete beheadings, not the civilized tool you so kindly posted.

Actually contraception coverage doesn't apply to men, only women. Condoms are still expensive.

I hope you're not implying I'm the idiot who posted the pic in the first place. I'm just saying the t. gondii essay, while bullshit, has at least one use.

Nah, I mentioned beheadings, exactly once, in response to him mentioning beheadings in the first place.
Actually he's a fucking idiot, because he said you shouldn't behead fags, I said that fags deserve to be beheaded, and then he agreed with me. I think he's just schizophrenic.

I believe you are actually fucking insane if you believe anyone will buy that load of hot garbage.

It was fucking impossible not to keep up with that shit because people still operated like they did on old 4cucks and something like 2/3rds of the userbase tripfagged at one point or another(usually for legitimate purposes and only adopted a trip for one or two threads), this gave the users a good idea of who other posters were, FoKy didn't even fucking trip for very long, he just had a very recognizable posting style which can still be seen today in certain threads here and on epin nihilism-chan.
This is the ultimate proof you're not from around here, there is no semblance of "identity" on anonymous imageboards unless you're a fag like rachposter and shitpost so hard the community develops a pattern of recognition.

>naming a fallacy and not explaining why my thought was fallacious like a fucking braindead redditor.
Go back to philosophy 101 at Shekelberg State you massive kike.
Where did I mention the method of which fags must be killed, I'm German, we throw them in bogs here. I think in USA they should be subjected to the worst (((psychiatry))) has to offer and zapped into retardation.
And you're going to argue that pushing anti-fag legislation is bad too, I think they should be rounded up and executed at the behest of an authoritarian government, not fag-stomping squads in the streets although that would be nice

Why?
Explain. One good reason. "Dat's insane!" is nod an argumend.
Also, we're still in the mess we are today because Hitler chose to deport rather than execute.

ebin

I can read IDs, fam. That T. Gondii essay, while bullshit, is bullshit and easily disprovable, which makes it something nobody ought to post. If you want to explain external forces' ability to alter behavior, stick to rabies and cordyceps. You know, non-lies.

Where did I say fags deserve beheading? I said to put them on a fag island. I also said many of them deserve to be imprisoned for their crimes. But I don't support murdering white men, regardless of their fetish. If I believed that, well, furries, pedos, and scat fetishists would be higher up on the list.

Nigger, do you not know about IDs? What do you think that stands for? As for the namefagging on 4chon, let me blow your mind, I don't have autism. I went there as I felt the desire to in order to have a jew-wise perspective of current events. Obviously, that spirit of anti-kikery didn't immigrate here, seeing as there's a chabad in the white house right now. I'm bored now, I'll see you in the next thread, agreeing and laughing along with my faggot ass.

We're in the mess we are today because of American retards who fought for jews and their brothers in Europe who did the same. Not because of fucking Hitler. Hitler was slaughtered by his racial kin.

No, pedos deserve chemical castration and/or life imprisonment.

Cordyceps exclusively predates on insects. Try again famiglia

Letting your enemies live is a really bad decision. There's a reason they're called enemies. You're supposed to kill them.

It would be a bad idea. Gays love the buttsex and will fight to the death to keep it. Niggers though, they love not doing shit most. Being a soldier is actually a job during wartime. If the enemy offers them freedom from work like Lincoln did, they will surrender and start "chillin" immediately.

Haha holy fucking shit I was about to joke that you might mention IDs as if they were an actual identity, but you actually fucking did it.

Guys, we were wrong, he's not a kike, he's just a stupid nigger!

this is some "sources say" tier shit tbh

here's an idea, you kick them out, close your borders, and promote an ideology that warns against the enemy and their various tricks.

But no, you're just a stupid psychopath.

Doesn't 4chan have persistent IDs? I think he's confused about that.

Yes, and rabies only causes delirium in humans. The point isn't humans, the point is 'host-puppeteering infection.' T. Gondii is a shit example (unless you're talking about rats getting off on cat piss) because in humans it doesn't do fuck-all to alter sexual preference.

IDs took over the purpose that tripcodes once served, are you fucking retarded?
Again, if you were really there you'd know it was unavoidable and that everyone fucking knew each-other because of how small the damn community was.
And now you're doing that shit that all the other alt-kikes to, act surprised when a president is complacent to the ZOG.
Good, and I will assume you're also operating with the knowledge that faggotry is a mental illness that spreads through child-molestation

Vid related should be mandatory viewing.

Wanna know how I know you're a cuck?

Maybe certain strains of t. gondii does, and not whatever 80% of the french seem to have. I mean, here's some pubmed research about it: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6691657

It's not saying it's a 100% predictive factor, but it is well noticed that t. gondii antibodies are more highly prevalent in poopdickers.

also:

If you're that much of a sensitive little bitch then how have you lasted on image boards for so long, Mr. Oldfag?

user, the fact that t. gondii makes rats attracted to cat piss was exactly what I was talking about in the first place.

Highly prevalent in fags because ass sex opens up minuscule tears in the rectum and T. Gondii's only human-to-human transmission method is blood contact. Same reason they've got so much AIDS.

So snip the 'toxoplasmosis means gay' paragraph out of your first infographic, add an explanation of the rat-cat connection, and don't spice palatable information with bullshit.

who in their fucking right mind would LARP about browsing 4chon? who even knows that place fucking existed? LOL

JEJ

THE COMMIES ARE ALSO PARTICULARLY PISSED ABOUT THOSE NAVY SEALS THAT FLEW A TRUMP BANNER OVER THEIR LEAD VEHICLE

I could see how it's a tail wagging the dog situation. I think there was some rat tests about t. gondii too. That was the more conclusive test.

Point is, T. Gondii is no indicator of faggotry. Putting it forward as such just discredits the other, more verifiable reasons unrestrained faggotry is degenerate.

T. gondii wasn't a reason for me, just interesting to consider that it has a pathological vector rather than psychological.

Someone who sees it as "old" and thinks that pretending they browsed there gives them more credibility on a vietnamese cat-cooking newsgroup because they're a retard who primarily uses forums where your social-status gives your opinions more validity.
Nobody's buying your shit, chaim.

I was hoping he would put them in a replica of Dachau but I guess this will have to do.

One step closer to repealing the civil rights act and affirmative action.

This one's a shocker!

Does anyone realize what is happening?
Trump is goading the left into riots while getting shit done.
This strategy serves two purposes: Getting shit done, and expanding his powers to get shit done.

The more they riot, the closer he gets to instituting martial law in the hub cities.
Without the hub cities, and their supporting indoctrination centers, liberals have no power.
The ass pains this order will induce will be truly biblical, and the resulting chaos will give us more power than Tom.

But French people are gay, they put you in jail for Homophobia charges

Get out of here, cheese-eating surrender (1).

What are you, some kind of lactose-intolerant shitskin?

Are you insane? Let me riddle you this, if you think I'm a stupid faggot or whatever, do you mean to imply that you remember no such stupid faggot ever existing on /new/ way back when? That it was paradise? If the answer is no, what do you think happened to said stupid faggots? They fucking died or something?

4chon may be small, but Holla Forums in 2006 sure wasn't. If you think that hundreds of posters here weren't around back when habbo needed lifeguards, then you're fucking stupid and can't even pick up on one of the mainstays of imageboard culture, and that's the fact that many of us post here religiously, and have fucking stuck around because we have nowhere else to go. Get a life, go investigate a real issue. I signaled my status to make a claim that I couldn't otherwise make without noting that my anecdotal experience is greater than a good number of posters here, especially the Holla Forumstards who just rolled in once their gay little rpgs got pozzed. If that drives your autism up the wall, maybe you should just mute me instead of tirading on a point that neither of us can fucking prove, and nobody else gives a shit about. Your idea of proof is knowing about that weirdo on the breakaway board that was better known for the wealth of jew images before devolving into the edrama that you think anyone with a brain gave two shits about.

Anyway, I don't care to keep derailing this thread with faggotry, not that it matters because filtering exists. But the idea that I won't feel whole if I can't prove to you that I've been a loser on the internet for a long fucking time is just delusion on your part.

t. chimpire kike

The left is already uber triggered, I don't see how they can holler any louder than they already have.

>trying this hard to defend his supposed identity on an anonymous imageboard
Exactly what some aut-kike idiot would do.
Why do you want me to filter you like a tumblrite? so you can push your garbage here without anoyne speaking out against it?

Fucking hell you are way too obvious.
you are this close to calling me a schizo, TRShill-kun

Get out of here instead you faggot apologist

Hey TRS

You took that one a little close to the chest, faggot with god-awful reading comprehension

Do you not think fags should be killed?

>>>/suicide/

Pence comic.

exhentai.org/g/1025480/7350127d66/

Also the average age of death for a faggot in the US is 43 and the average age of death for dyke is 48. Electric persuasion would be doing them a favor.

Whether or not it is fake news, to the Left it now is all true for they want to believe it. The best way to counter it is to push it just to turn them even more insane and show any reasonable people in the world how crazy the Left is. Most normies will see the Left's violence before they'd see or know their excuses for said violence.

you folks seem like real experts on TRS :^)

L.A. Riots come to mind. They have to be triggered so much until they themselves go full anarchy.

I own /trs/, of course I am :^)

wew, and yes we do considering you faggots shilled hard here and showed us how fagged out you are.

also:
wew wew wew

I'm saying that "A virus that makes rats get off on the smell of cat piss is what makes gays gay" is an obviously wrong statement and
this guy is intensely triggered by that for reasons I don't entirely understand

You didn't answer my question. Do you not think fags deserve the bog?

You're very serious business about this, (20). Not necessarily- see no reason to do so long as they neither practice nor preach.

Oh you're a britkike, makes sense. See you in the next thread where you're going to talk about the wonders of breeding with a rice nigger

I find it funny how they immediately talk about gays not being able to buy their cakes from christians. What about muslims or christians buying at a muslim bakery.
people should be happy that the government is a step closer to be out of our lives

Given that the fags are also pedos, infested with disease and spread society-destroying ideologies, destroy the family unit and create division within their parent's, the only answer is that yes, they should all be shocked, electrified at what's happening today. Soon their popularity will plummet from the heights the (((Left))) have elevated them.

Oh god those vapes are terrible. Last a few days at most

They are just a mess of contradictions saying ideas caused by whatever feels at the time. It's like wanting more government control but less police.

I'm an American, you absolute nigger. Glad to hear you think perfectly usable manpower shouldn't be made use of because muh imminent degeneracy.

"Create division within their parent's"
Bad experience with your folks, Moishe?

>>>/brit/
>>>/trs/
>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/trs/

Oy vey Mordechai, it was a literal shoah! They stuck 25 centimeter of wood up my ass to cure my faggotry every night! I swear they were secretly Nazis and stole me from my real parents who were gassed five times and turned to soap when they were both eight years old! I demand reparations, come join me Mordy!

Gas the kikes, shock the fags, remove kebab.

if trump does this he might turn me into a supporter, as of right now he's an above average neo con

Point is, that's a suspiciously worded pull. You have a faggot kid or something?

>>>/trs/

citation needed

>>>/trs/

Can you tell me which image has the toxoplasmosis stuff on it? I read them but I guess I skimmed over it because I didn't see it. Thanks.

>>>/trs/

some fresh oc

Don't give a shit about gays to be honest. Trump said it already "It's done with". I just don't want prancing faggots in the streets. Gay pride parades and all that shit can fuck off. Let 'em be, but don't celebrate them.

"Trans" can be turned into fucking chicken feed for all I care. Getting REAL sick of that shit.

The first one. Starts with some alright philosophizing, but the 'cat piss makes you gay' shit in the middle poisons the palatability of rest of it.

Keep at it, (27).

I hopped VPNs.

>>>/trs/

Mike "Electric for the gay Eccentric" Pence

You're legitimately retarded, and spewing empty pejoratives like "psychopath" and "insane" doesn't prove your "point."

He looks like Palpatine

No they don't you fucking retard.

Americans don't even understand what this nation was founded on. By the letter and word of the law as interpreted by TODAY'S VERNACULAR "freedom of religion" means freedom of religion, that WAS NOT the intent of the founding fathers. "Freedom of religion" extends to only European stock people as they were the only people ever meant to be recognized as citizens and have the right to vote. White people don't practice islam or judaism therefore they are not protected ideologies.

UNLIMITED POWER

Mike "Electrocution is my Final Solution" Pence

There goes our navy and chairforce.

Fuck off back to reddit you faggot loving cocksucker.

Good for Mike, I'm happy he's allowed to pitch in Executive Orders time to time

THE TIME FOR ARGUMENTS IS OVER

underrated kek lad

Freedom of association is a human right, you Alt-Cuck faggot. And gays and trannies can still get access to all services; no one is forcing them to be flamboyant degenerates and insufferable cunts at gunpoint.

Cut off:
- Liberal Arts funding, period
- All LGBT funding
- All non-white funding and "women special funding" i.e. the grants/scholarships that let stupid cunts go get their cuntology degree for free while white males have to pay

In fact, let's make this simple, divert everything that funds non-white males, and lets get the white male domination of the West back underway.

Fuck this "true equalization away from the left toward center" agenda of going in reverse at 10mph, let's crank this fucker to full speed and get back on track.

Send all of the worthless non-whites to Madagascar to work in factories for free, and send all white women over 30 to knitting farms, all white women 18-30 to re-education camps, and the younger women into a white women's league to turn into normal women instead of feminist cunts that they're being bred into in our school and by our media.

The system as it stands ideologically-poisons white women to try nigger cock like it's another shade of lipstick.

HOLY FUCK AM I BACK IN THE 90's???

FAG-RIGHT

You have a biological sex, not a gender that you can make up in your head.

Also

Go back to wherever you came from.

Dude, fuck off.

Die.

What that 'muh slippery slope' kike also conveniently forgets to mention is that even if you do apply it to kikes and mudslimes, it simply means you can deny them your services.

Because obviously you're not going to seek services from them.

I do not get that image.
Why are there pills all over the floor?
How is she having orgasms from getting her lower abdomen rubbed?

Second pic unrelated. Just more nonsense from Facebook.

t. gondii

I don't think so because it perfectly explains Leftists and their cats.

Agreed, away with all that (((compensating neutrality)))

Fuck off.

"Ass deflowered? The chair gets powered."

Mike "that feel when I'm not an electric eel" Pence.

Will Richard Spencer disavow ?

Obvioius bait to false flag the alt right. Holla Forums takes the bait

he meant the exact opposite of what you think. I bet you feel like a retard now

I agree totally with this man, after all, homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity

Reported and filtered.

Not being able to detect humor is a sign of autism, you know.

There is such a thing as humor for a serious purpose. Leftists do it all the time.
In this case, making an association between spencer and faggotry

So is this happening? Because I saw FOX News article that said Ivanka and Kushner whined until this EO was scrapped. But that was the only source with such claims, and zero evidence. Secondly, we know Trump doesn't listen to Kushner and that the little jew boy is quite triggered about how Trump does the opposite of everything Kushner asks.
I hope this gets done. Also how fucking long do we have to wait to hear what Trump is going to do about that judge?
You know, it really makes no sense, why is Trump not just forcing DHS to follow his orders again? He has higher authority than any judge regarding this, as 8 US code 1182 F claims, the president has the power to ban any group from entering USA.
So why are they able to prevent Trump from doing his ban? He legally is able to override the judges, so why is he not doing it!

To be honest prostitution was legal for thousands of years in every European nation when things were better here. In fact, it was legal in the Third Reich. There is no reason for it to be illegal, especially in a NatSoc society because there will be a minority of undesirables, women and men who we do not want to produce offspring because of reasons. These women can be prostitutes and those men who can not get married can at least avoid going crazy by going occasionally to the brothel.

He just keeps going so fast that the cucks can't keep up. You noticed how they already stopped crying about the wall and Mexico toll since the mudslime ban came up? Now he's going to make them forget about the ban in favor of this, and so on and on and before we know it, America is great again.

This. He's doing it on purpose. By the time they can organize their protests and acts of resistance there is 2 new controversies.
He is making them numb to controversy. They will end up protesting without knowing why while we organize and win.

The relative silence today should have them terrified.

Kill yourself.

Muslims are already allowed to do whatever they want. Kill yourself now.

fake news

good. if a business owner doesn't want to do business with certain people, why force them to? it's their business.

BUT! Will it kick the gays out of the military?

First ascertain that it's run by queers.

Kill yourself.

kek

newfag

lel, kikes literally give their children gold-plated chocolate coins during their holidays, they're like a walking stereotype.

If leftists get anymore butthurt, it could tear a hole in space-time.

Mike "Fap to Traps & get the Zap" Pence.
Mike "Twinks go Extinct" Pence
Mike "Skin Bears Alive" Pence
Mike "I'll make your thunder Blow" pence
Mike "It Hertz so Good" Pence
Mike "Grind on me, to pieces" Pence.
Mike "More than two genders? Get in the blender" Pence
Mike "Like Porn? Thunderstorm." Pence.
Mike. "Electric Dick" Pence.
Mike "The Kike, but I'll shock a dyke" Pence.
Mike "Discharge in my ass" Pence.
Mike "Male Flattery? Eat Car Battery" Pence.
Mike "Spark the Darks" Pence.
Mike "BBC. Big Buzzing Chair" Pence
Mike "Electrocute Eroticism" Pence
Mike "Gay Flambee" Pence
Mike "Daddy? No, Zappy." Pence
Mike "Club the Gay Club with a Club" Pence.
Mike "Breakneck Mountain" Pence.
Mike "Snappy Pappy" Pence
Mike "The Baboon goes Boom" Pence
Mike "Blast to the Past" Pence
Mike "Suck Frankurt? World of hurt." Pence
Mike "Roars at Whores" Pence
Mike "Gay Guy, Dead Guy" Pence
Mike "Well Bred? Eat Led." Pence
Mike "Asses to Ashes" Pence.
Mike "Homo No'Mo" Pence
Mike "Twist and Cull" Pence
Mike "Shank the Skank" Pence.
Mike "Dykes in Spikes" Pence
Mike "Anal to Pain, Ya'll" Pence.

Mike "Deers to Steers" Pence
Mike "Hashed Brownies" Pence
Mike "Gay Blights" Pence
Mike "Estrogen? Not Again!" Pence.
Mike "Caked and Baked" Pence
Mike "Suck my Glock" Pence
Mike "Femboy to Rage Roid" Pence
Mike "AIDS for Maids" Pence
Mike "Bisexual to Fried Stench Ball" Pence
Mike "Sodomy to Lobotomy" Pence
Mike "Love Wins, Homosexuality Doesn't" Pence.
Mike "Penis Panic" Pence
Mike "Asian Castration" Pence
Mike "High-Test, Burn the Rest" Pence.
Mike "Bug Chaser with a Tazer" Pence
Mike "ParTy with Priers" Pence.
Mike "Jesus doesn't actually love you" Pence.
Mike "They'll Burn in Hell" Pence.
Mike "Trannies are Tyranny" Pence.
Mike "Chubby Chaser & I'll Maze Her"
Mike "Boypussy to Fuzzy" Pence
Mike "Cat Boys get Put Down" Pence
Mike "Repent, Dick Serpent!" Pence
Mike "Hit the furry with a bullet flurry" Pence
Mike "Ladyboy's are a Dead Man" Pence.
Mike "Pickaxe Pounding" Pence
Mike "The Electric Jester" Pence
Mike "Trump in the Rump" Pence

Mike "Dear Queers, The End is Near" Pence
Mike "Chuck is a Cuck? Hit him with a truck" Pence.
Mike "Giving Shills the Chills" Pence

that's it for now

This faggotry cannot stand

that webm is really one of the best things Holla Forums has made

There will be no fuses to halt the current, user.
No fuses at all.

I like ZeroHedge but how do they know this draft is for real and not a hoax to try to attack President Trump once again? And two days after this too:

President Donald J. Trump Will Continue to Enforce Executive Order Protecting the Rights of the LGBTQ Community in the Workplace

white*house.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/31/president-donald-j-trump-will-continue-enforce-executive-order

" President Donald J. Trump is determined to protect the rights of all Americans, including the LGBTQ community. President Trump continues to be respectful and supportive of LGBTQ rights, just as he was throughout the election. The President is proud to have been the first ever GOP nominee to mention the LGBTQ community in his nomination acceptance speech, pledging then to protect the community from violence and oppression. The executive order signed in 2014, which protects employees from anti-LGBTQ workplace discrimination while working for federal contractors, will remain intact at the direction of President Donald J. Trump. "