Didn't take long for the GOP traitors to show up

didn't take long for the GOP traitors to show up.

does this fuck things up, or is it just virtue signaling, before she gets confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/E1kya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they will more then likely not get the extra vote
also, whos to say a dem wont turn on them and vote yes?
anyways, shes getting trhough.

We have 2 MI candidates for cabinet positions sleepy negro and Betsy Ross. TBH before the appointment I had never even heard of Betsy, but it does seem that she does have many business interests that financially profit from the political stance she has taken while saving the children. The number 1 complaint I have heard about her is that while she pushes for charter schools it is at the expense of public schools. I would have to do a little digging to figure out more but I am afraid all the dirt on her will come from primarily leftist publications and the scorn will probably be much ado over nothing.

Who cares? DeVos is for common core.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/10/stop-common-core-michigan-not-fooled-betsy-devos-know-truth/amp/?client=ms-opera-mobile&espv=1

GOOD. DESTROY THIS FUCKING BITCH. HER PLAN WILL RUIN AMERICAN EDUCATION.

Not really something I care about. She's probably Trump's worst pic. All I care about is Sessions being confirmed. Fuck this lady.

Fuck that cunt she is fucking pro common core. Let her burn.

source on that?

DeVos and the other secretaries answer to Trump, and he's already made it clear that it's his way or the highway when it comes to those who work for him. Trump campaigned on getting rid of common core. Considering all the other campaign promises he's already kept, I doubt he would go back on one as small as common core. I'd imagine Trump made it clear to this bitch that she wouldn't be allowed to push for CC when she got in.

how so?

What's it been for the past 70 years?

I think it's lefty types shitposting.

No, it doesn't. Will be revoted on constantly till they either skip, or vote yes.

No, she's not you disinfo shill. Stop linking to kikebart and their autism.

archive.fo/E1kya

If she doesn't get in, Trump will only pick somebody who is an stronger opponent of common core and the unions

Do they ever not use the "think of duh chidrens" emotional argument bullshit? Sage for low energy OP.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/10/stop-common-core-michigan-not-fooled-betsy-devos-know-truth/

You're the disinfo shill big nose. She was for common core until the day trump picked her. Then she magically switched.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/10/stop-common-core-michigan-not-fooled-betsy-devos-know-truth/

DeVos needs to be confirmed.

It's time to step away from the computer, Shlomo

Gas yourself. We aren't fooled.

It fucks things up for those two cuckservatives, that's for goddamn sure.

Betsy DeVos is bad news, i hope she doesnt get confirmed and truml picks someone else

This woman is retarded, charter schools are white genocide.

How so

It's allows the niggers infest white schools because they can go any where thy want paid by Uncle Sam. Public schools are at least divided by hoods.

It's more than likely Mccain and Graham. In other words, who's fucking surprised? DeVoss is going to allow white families to move their children outside of jungles passing as schools.

Devos is a snake. Get a man for the job.

Davos is a shitty pick. She's one of those cuckservatives that believes that if you educate niggers with whites then niggers become white. I think blocking her may be a damn fine idea. While giving parents a choice of schools is a good thing (think parents being able to take vouchers to all white schools instead of having to keep their kids in nigger infested zoos) I don't doubt that Davos would find a way to fuck it up and push for more programs to help niggers invade white charter schools.

You do understand that niggers are going to take their niglets out of the ghetto and send them to these all white schools right?

They have to be able to get them there which is why I don't trust Davos. She has a history of pushing this anti-racism bullshit.

You should at least try to understand what the voucher program is intending to do before posting.

Public transportation in most cases can get these niggers everywhere.

Obviously, not private schools though. You're right about that.

But is she even a good vote? Shes a shit pick.

Ok you've got me there. Honest question, what is the solution?

I have no idea. I fully understand the benefits of the voucher program. Parents can remove kids from failing schools, and at the same time it removes funding from those failing schools. Schools will be more inclined to have higher standards and weed out failing and disruptive students because parents can always take their money elsewhere, BUT because it's Davos I'm worried she will try to find some way to smuggle niggers into white schools to promote her ideology of equality, and she may try to push to keep those disruptive niggers in the schools to fulfill her "save the savage" instinct (you can't kick them out because they paid to be there)

It's a mess. Vouchers can be good, but not if it's cucks who want to defund public schools simply because they want to be the ones educating the niggers in their system, and sticking it to the left. GOPe and Dems use niggers as pawns to gain moral superiority over the opposing side and every single time average white people and their kids end up losing.

I don't like her so much, but she's not nearly as bad as Nikki Haley. It may be a positive step to chip away at the monopoly of government schooling, even if done for the wrong reasons.

"School choice" is essentially public school with fewer restrictions, because it's still funded by taxes. The best school voucher is a dollar bill. Spend it on the school of your choice and skip the taxes.