Apparently the United Nations are discussing the President's immigration orders...

Apparently the United Nations are discussing the President's immigration orders, as if they'll be able to stop it or something. There's even a spergy translator.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7Qni_u2V5Y

Them and what army?

lol who cares?

The (((United Nations))) can go be deebly goncerned somewhere else.

So, other countries want to decide who is allowed or to enter the United States or not?

Sound… globalist and cucked. Thankfully, it doesn't matter as it is just a "virtue-signalling" circlejerk by non-elected (((academicals))) and hacks.

Please sticky if Juncker is there and starts talking about what the aliens think about all this.

space aliens

The reason the west is taking refugees is because we are under UN treaty to do so.

Hence the America Sovereignty act to pull us out of the UN.

Part of the climate deals is the "equalize" the population level of each continent. So as niggers and Poos and Asians multiply their number will be re-appropriated to land areas with low density, aka mainly white countries (because the kikes stop us from having kids)

yes, but it's not really other countries. it's (((countries))) in disguise.

The commie EU, china would love to, all the kike-controller nigger countries in apefrica

I'd like to see eurabia's, china's and africa's armies swim across the oceans to America.

THE BATTLE OF GETS

Wait so Australia can decide they don't want muslim refugees and immigrants, and also put their cast off immigrant muslims on us and we have to take them, but if we try to do that and say we want to vet them and maybe not let some in, the UN has to delegate over it? Oh fuck that bullshit.

(checked)
The only modern military with legs belongs to the USA. These kikes and their puppets still think they are dealing with a Mitt Romney-type that gives a shit about being called a "racist" a million times a day. They are cruising for a bruising.

I think your a little off the mark in regards to that specific situation. We are still taking sandniggers legally, its just these illegals that we aren't taking. Also the UN has thrown a shitfit over their "detention" as well.
I hope Trump tells Turnkike to fuck off with the illegals. Americans don't need more shit pushed on them as is.

Checked.

I like to think Hitler was playing the long game with the US. He was our greatest ally. We have him to thank for our ability to project force. If the kikes hadn't fucked with Japan and drug us into it, we probably wouldn't have felt a need to look beyond our own shores for any reason. He literally used the jews to bring us to a point where we can globally exterminate the fuckers.

Feels good.

the future is so bright we don't even need the sun

The UN building needs to be turned into a homeless shelter.

Which elected official of the UN represents me, again? I'd like to write them a letter detailing my thoughts and feelings on the matter, so that they may take that into consideration. :^)

(checked)

lol litterally no one

They're bad at lying, too. Here in one of the most densely populated areas of Europe we get flooded by them.

Of course when the UN says 'Equalize the population level' they don't mean equal racial population, ie 20% of each.