Think Tank

Think tank thread.

Here's what we know:

The left, and their (((financial backers))) are trying to destroy the Trumpenreich. The protests at (((Milos))) speech shows just how violent they are willing to get.

If we don't respond, they continue using violent terrorist tactics to shut us down.

If the police respond, the (((media))) paints them all as savages, exacerbating tensions.

If we respond and go full moonman on their ass, the (((media))) will go on a rant about right wing death squads and push public sentiment back to the left.

If the federal government responds, the (((media))) and various kike state-level politicians will use it as justification to throw off this new 'fascist' president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VntWWxKRvOg
youtube.com/watch?v=3zcb57AMlpw
youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk
youtube.com/watch?v=qCN0R2HDxH8
youtube.com/watch?v=wkVki8qIyE0
youtube.com/watch?v=XHSPycGUHw0&bpctr=1486105367
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We do as the White race always does, play the long game. The libshits will continue to act violently, and thus utterly destroy their reputation and manufactured narrative of being oppressed.

Alright, here's my first idea, and you're not going to like it. I don't like it.

That's the only solution I have where we are not (((forced))) into some how failing in the same ways our parents generation did.

There is no need to do anything.

As it stands the old media have no viable response to us.
Their globalist masters are unable to provide a meaningful counter to us as to do so would destroy everything they've created.
The civil apparatus is now faced with four years of Trump. When his plan is to cut personnel massively. Meaning they will fall in line or they will lose their jobs.
The globalists have no control over the military.

Victory is ours.
There is nothing they can do that will not work to our benefit in the long term.
A civil war? Let it happen. Let the blood flow in the streets, when the killing is done the people will beg for a strong right wing law and order government to restore order.

Earlier this year I did a tarot reading for giggles on what to expect for this year.
Effortless victory was one factor brought up.

you fail to see their contradictions, which are fatal flaws.

and?

who do you think these people call for when they are in need?
weren't cops the only ones that should be able to have guns in the heads of gungrabbers?

how long can they go talking shit about cops before paying a price?

just to give you an example.

now, let's not get complacent…

Every thread is a think tank thread. That's what we do. And psyops.

i hadn't read up to that point. opinion discarded.

Hardly getting complacent.
Our opponents right now are content to hang themselves.

So let them.
Any change on our part may encourage them to change.
So long as this current scenario continues (which it seems likely to) we've won.

Cut funding and let them wreak havoc on their own communities… Who gives a fuck, if you're a right winger in their safe space, then you should know fair well what you're getting yourself into. If Berkeley didn't get federal grant money, holy shit, people would be PISSED. That's a good enough response if you ask me, or well, anyone not retarded. Obviously these snowflakes don't rely on the funding, but the departments teaching them do. The grad students do. etc.

They're doing more harm than good, that much is clear. These are morons who still believe in the propaganda of the deed or whatever anarchist kike shit they spout. The right is reactionary by nature, that means that we're only going to see the reaction increase as these leftists chimpout more and more.

In my opinion, seeing as we're combating decades of brainwashing, and whatever else… it'd be best to let the left take the fall for being "the real racists" or "the real nazis" among the majority of normalfags. By doing that, any actual beliefs the nazis and racists have will be moot, and can be introduced through other means of communication. When the left cries that such values and beliefs are actually Hitler and fascist and whatever else, no one will listen to them because they'd have already 1) confirmed themselves as retarded to the whole country, and 2) defined themselves as the very thing they claim to speak out against, thus nullifying any future battlecries they screech out.

I think not causing a second Kent State, despite these leftists needing such a knock in the head desperately, is only helping us out. By reprimanding them, we'd be losing a pretty potent redpill. I dunno, this works for me as it stands. I feel bad for our casualties, but only slightly. They're stupid beta losers for not carrying a firearm, or for being at a communist fucking riot in the first place. I mean seriously, who the fuck shows up at a communist riot where all the people want to murder babies and kill the president. I'm actually thankful for such stupidity on our side, they're like our "useful idiots."

How has the FBI acted to subvert political groups it didn't like? Infiltrate and agitate. Every time a member of black bloc assaults an innocent person, people look to the Trump administration for aid. If you're not keen on joining one of their commie orgs, you could directly target their financiers. These individuals are both a greater threat, and more difficult for the administration to deal with directly. Remember that these financiers have gotten to where they are by having fingers in all the pies. These financiers can be removed by revealing illegal activities they are tied to (evidence assuredly exists and is waiting to be found), among other tactics.

Reactivate Operation Right Wing Chronicle Squads

Just a notification that they have been added to the list. Their own mind will do the rest.

And an actual list.

Go through Legal channels.

Plant yourself inside of….
tech companies
government
military
police
non-profit
financial boards

We crossed over into secret society status when Trump got elected.

I hope we have the time, I'm already working on this angle myself.

Do nothing, for now. Some additional tension can produce good results.

Anyone that is unemployed and young should be joining the Army Reserves and the nat guard

Do you think it would be beneficial to have a wiki set up for the list? It would be always out there that way and point to specifics.

The Zionists have been playing a very long game though, not enough threads are directed at dealing with that problem or with any of the other enemies. I know many touch base and there's good information on polarchive, but we need to figure out the best course of action for defeating all known enemies and preparing for unknown enemies.

So far, we've been (at most) decent at it, but we need to be better. Not enough information is spreading fast enough and the truth isn't getting to the people who need it. Useful idiots are a lost cause, but most just simply don't pay enough attention to truly be informed and they're still easily persuaded if you make the right approach, not that it's easy. The biggest problem is convincing them to break the habits with which they feel the most comfortable, like line-voting for either given party or not considering where their money is going with every one of their purchases.

Fucking, HOW?

And you imagine that will stop them from doing their job? Besides lawsuits, it endangers them. These assholes hate cops.

Wow you're really obssessed with the media. WHY? OH… because of what impoverished normies with no power say? hahaha

Which they're already doing.

For someone who named their thread, "think tank", you don't do very much thinking. Try doing so before you open your piehole again.

Exactly.

The media can't change. So we just need to keep doing what we're doing.

Consider the following:

Right now the left is weaker than it has ever been in decades. This is because anyone with two brain cells to rub together is figuring out that people like the rioters in Berkeley last night are not their friend. Sure, they may ostensibly have the same politics, but they know deep down they don't want to be associated with these violent degenerates.

The key to keep on winning is to set a new status quo where the left are seen as violent thugs who are willing to break the social contract at the drop of the hat. This is easy to accomplish. All we have to do is keep doing what we've been doing – troll the ever living fuck out of them.

Look at Sharia Labeouf. It took, what, 4 days for him to get violent at his own event? These idiots are mentally unhinged. Take advantage of that fact. If more of these violent outbursts occur like last night, we'll continue winning in the court of public opinion. No amount of (((financial backing))) of propaganda will be able to cover up leftist meltdowns if they keep happening.

The worst move we can make here is to respond to violence with violence. That would give (((media))) all the power it needs to push the fascist narrative. Do not take the bait.

Zap kerpow and splat em in their beds.
No seriously, if you are in a position to witness such violence in person tail the perp or perps until you find their rathole.

We must desensitize ourselves to bloodshed. This is war. They have declared it so. It matters not if you agree, if you wish to participate, or if you believe inaction in the best option. To me, there is only one option remaining. Dox who we can find and then remove them and their families.

Well, that'd be brilliant if it weren't already on Holla Forums as a right wing scheme.

I agree with this. Radicalize the SHIT out of them. The Left is more prone to organized violence than the Right (which seems to have generally lone wolves) and radicalizing them will have an amazing effect. Remember the attitudes following the Oklahoma City Bombing? Even hardcore right wingers disavowed that shit.

Radicalize the Left, keep the FBI on top of it gathering intel all along, go after financial backers and radical lawyer organizations under RICO. BAM- dismantled.

If any rightwingers did commit violence, they should do so without a mesage, without a manifesto.
Get work done without smearing the right, if that were's possible. In fact maybe even false flag as leftists, commie, muslim or something.

Would be wasted if you didn't get all the federal reserve changeover shit done at that time too…

Let them hang, but prepare for violence.
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Look up the website "Judas Watch", appears to be exactly what you might be thinking about.

I want one so fucking badly though.

Not if the media is held accountable as well. Not that I would suggest such an action.

This, leftists can't handle subversion of their organizations. Besides, the only people that listen to the media are the exact ones that are already out rioting, so Trump bringing down the hammer on antifa wouldn't do much to vilify us or Trump furthermore.

Plant subversive posts around the net about toxic masculinity and violence

Show pics of real neo nazis going unchallenged while leftists beat up women

twist their own logic back on them

we need some tag lines like Zombie left, Reactionary rioters, Trust fund Tribals

This. The best thing you could be doing right now is collecting videos of clear cases of violent, out of control leftists attacking Trump supporters and either disseminating them to normies, or saving them up to release on normie channels (zuckerbook, twitter, etc.) at an opportune time.

Here are the ones I can remember off the top of my head:

Girl in MAGA hat pepper sprayed, completely unprovoked while giving interview with the news: youtube.com/watch?v=VntWWxKRvOg

Trump supporter speaking reasonably to crowd after putting out trashcan fire, snuck up on and attacked: youtube.com/watch?v=3zcb57AMlpw

Numale punches female Rebel Media reporter (muh e-celebs, I know, whatever, the video is relevant.) at the March for Women, female reporter is told to "calm down" as Numale is hidden away by strong womyn fyminist warriors: youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk

Trump supporter beaten nearly to death (death unconfirmed as far as I know at this point) at the Berkley protest over Milo: youtube.com/watch?v=qCN0R2HDxH8

Out of control baboons yell "Don't vote Trump" while beating man and stealing his car: youtube.com/watch?v=wkVki8qIyE0

And of course, retarded kid cut, beaten, anally raped with objects, head shoved in toilet, etc., by africans yelling "fuck trump", "fuck white people". Streamed live on facebook: youtube.com/watch?v=XHSPycGUHw0&bpctr=1486105367

We must become galactic masters of the b8

I thought at first this would be a thread about think tanks. I've been researching these fucking things, sinister as hell.

What we have here is a golden opportunity to strike at the tender backside of MSM as god emperor (PBUH) continually makes them fall flat on their faces. Fortunately we have developed the bogpill, while useless and forced meme on it's own it's a masteclass in narrative memecraft. The major development useful to us here is the 'quick rundown' function of bogpills. Bogpills are a dream of the hivemind, a completely pointless exercise in digesting and shitposting a completely foreign and indigestible subject. I propose that what we are doing by creating the bogpill is imagining our reality from the perspective of the normie. We can learn from this.

I propose a new idea. We should consider a quality Holla Forums op to contain a 'quick rundown' of the context of the topic. We should also consider as a second priority to FPBP and bantz, inserting a 'quick rundown.' Undoubtedly the rundowns will be the subject of much shitposting and asshurt, but the net effect is a more cohesive understanding among Holla Forumsacks.

If we perfect the rundown as a delicious chewable redpill, and teach the technique only to those journalists who follow kek, MSM will be better than destroyed, they will bend the knee.

I like to imagine something like a group of shitlibs attacking a Trump supporter, on videotape. They’re yelling at him, laughing at him. They slap him, he does nothing. Then they start pushing and shoving him. And then the lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody.

Nigger the bogpill was a forced JIDF meme in order to conceal the very real menace of Jewish influence particularly Rothschild's and such by conflating it with nonsense. I have already encountered faggots derailing discussions on Soros, etc. by regurgitating bog memes, bogpill is cancer and needs to be milhouse'd as fast as possible. Kikes are terrified of being named and exposed and are trying to counter preemptively, same with the yuge influx of shills trying to push the "based nationalist Jews vs bad globalist Jews" narrative. The fact that they are pushing these memes are good news, but not if we get complacent in anyway, it means (((they))) are terrified and need to derail JQ redpills as much as possible, the "based nationalist Jew" JIDF attempt is also implicitly good news since it means they are trying to misdirect what will likely be very real backlash against (((them))) in the near future and they still feel in charge.

what about publicizing the violence of the left as much as possible? Trying to get the normalfags out there to associate wanton mayhem and murder with the left. Might come in handy in the future.

Wait for the next big antifa riot and take down power lines in liberal areas while wearing antifa style clothes and gloves, even the goodest of goys will be mad when they have no power in winter and the camera shows an antifa thug in a black mask as their saboteur, false flag attacks are something that would probably work incredibly well against them considering how they love destroying property with no regard to who owns it already
Power lines can be downed with relative ease as long as you are careful, I know there is an info graphic for it somewhere, do this outside a city

Key the cars or spray paint the windows black of random people with a Bernie or Hillary sticker writing "fuck drumpf", make sure you wear Antifa style concealment to avlid cameras, this may cause moderate supporters (especially bernouys) to get rustled a bit at eachother

Dress like antifa, find a right wing news station reporter and give an interview making you look retarded, or find a trump supporter giving an interview, walk up to them, and say things like all whites are nazis and should die and not use any argument just start yelling when they respond

Fuck, Holla Forums really is turning me into a kike

Carry a beer bottle of gasoline/napalm that you can easily break by throwing and toss it at th first group of retards you see burning a flag

Set off fireworks in the middle of a crowd, the more they sound like gunshots the better

probably the easiest one is to just wear a Maga hat and have a CC for when they try to fuck with you

Jesus fucking Christ FBI how many times are you going to push this pressure cooker shit?

Just made a thread on halfchan about this. Right now it's time for us to lay low. The commies are handing over to us the most powerful position we can have right now, i.e. the position of stating facts and giving out small redpills to normies while simultaneously being physically attacked and harshly ridiculed. We turn the other cheek. We ignore the name-calling. We keep appealing to the general population. Our primary focus now should be gathering people to our side, because that will grow exponentially. The more they attack us, and the more peaceful we appear, the faster we win. Once the people are on our side, it's just a matter of time until we get everything we want.

I'm more interested in why the streams always get (((coincidentally))) cut off when they mention zionists.

It's as if they were toolbags of ZOG or something.

What if we respond at the same time with the government and the police? Help them take down this faggots publicly to show that the people are on the side of the government here.

If it's possible, one could infiltrate local antifa groups and serve as spies. Figure out how their communication structure works and what phone numbers and contacts they use. Then have a bunch of shitposters jam these lines on a protest day with confusing (but authentic looking) orders and lure them into situations where they are disorganized and easy to arrest.

To add, bonus points if you can acquire one of their leader's phones (or gain ranks enough to have them trust your throwaway number) on the day to do said disruption with.

I've been wanting to do this, or at least convince others to start doing it. We need some threads about this. Where to even start?

Look, all we need to do for now is ruthless documentation of events and to send them to Trump and Jeff once he's AG.

Exactly. What does Berkeley actually make? Because as far as I know, it's fuck all and nothing. Cut them off from the Federal teat and watch the beast starve.

Gas them all and let Adolf sort them out?

But seriously.
If you want to win this war, EDUCATION needs to be purged from all the progressive shit.

I urge every Holla Forumsack - heck, every user here! - to use Trump suggestion webpage and any other resource at his disposla to make this happen.

Get Trump to clean up education. Learn national and racial pride and proper history and facts. Do that, and the kikes loose the long game.

I agree with this objective

I also agree heavily with this, we cannot win the ideological war without taking education back from the Marxist

Trump's already in the process of cleaning up the education sector. It's why the left is reeing so hard over the DeVos pick for Sec. of Education. She's looking to widely expand the school choice programs and support for charter schools. How does this help? It's the first step towards breaking the back of the public school unions that are essential to the Democrat-Education complex. Break the unions and Democrats no longer have their fat union cash cow or the mechanisms to leverage their propaganda onto youth.

Our option is the same as what Trump does when given the option. Go balls deep in the middle of the fight while giving middle fingers and fuck you's to everybody at the same time.

Not only this but allow the ghetto schools to self destruct from school choice programs which exposes the liberals own ineptitude and their shame virtue signalling of nogs while razing absolute mayhem on the kike unions simultaneously.

Sidenote: we should be taking this time to spread more redpills onto left-leaning moderate and moderate youtube channels and videos. From what I'm seeing, there are self-proclaimed liberals that are, some though tentatively, joining our side politically and are questioning their beliefs and understanding. Now is an opportune time to strike.

(((the media)) is the problem. Whens the last time you can think of violent protests outside their HQ's?