Buy American

Request a good or service. Shill an American company that makes or provides it. I think it warrants a thread, I'm tired of buying shit made in China or Mexico.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4_Rivers_Smokehouse
sjgames.com/SS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What restaurants employ the most (white) Americans?

I've never seen a nigger working at Chick-fil-A.

i've seen a single one, but he didn't act like the mcdonalds nigs. but overall Chick-fil-a is pretty based and hates gays

I have seen plenty of Niggers working at the Chick-fil-A in Hollywood on Highland Ave.

They aren't ghetto niggers, but still niggers none the less.

Buy New Balance shoes ( but only buy the ones made in america) the grey 940s (classic ones) other ones are made in the usa ( and UK ) as well

Only buy those new balance shoes.

Chick Fil A and Hobby Lobby are Christian establishments that stand by their principles.

I've never gone into a chick fil a and been disgusted by either the patrons, the workers or the food.

I own 3 pair of New Balance. Two assembled in USA and one pair made in USA. Best shoes I've ever owned. I have plantar fasciitis and it hasn't bothered me for a couple years now since I switched to New Balance exclusively. I wish they made work boots.

how-nu.ru

For all the nationalism expressed I don't ctrl-f shit for supporting our domestic economy. I'm not new.

Any reasonably priced furniture made in America? I need 1 or 2 dressers, don't want to buy Ikea.

Can confirm, they're pretty good for people with weird wide feet and the like.

Something like 80% of the furniture in America is made in prisons.

In the emperors name; it does!

I might check the local thrift stores. Ultimately I want to buy Amish, they helped win PA for us, but that shit is $1,000+.

4 Rivers Smokehouse in Florida, if you get the opportunity. They're a rapidly-expanding chain based out of my backyard, and when you walk in it's immediately apparent that all the employees are clean cut fash-tier aesthetic whites.

Forgot my link.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4_Rivers_Smokehouse

Literally everything that could trigger a liberal.

If you have the time and are interested, you can find tons of plans for dressers online, there's nothing better than something you made yourself.

I may be too young to remember 1990 just to be clear, but how did Mexican products compare to China when they did most of the manufacturing? I don't remember people getting pissy when a product said "hecho en Mexico."

Buy some shit in a garage sale or otherwise from a neighbor. You can find some really high quality dressers for cheap if you get lucky, plenty of these things are being thrown out because they aren't minimalist (lazy/cheap) pieces of crap.

I purchased a blanket from woolrich, made in the US of A, now 100% cozy

AmeriAfrica makes high fructose corn syrup and useless niggers and spics. Nothing else.

Spotted the nigger. Afrimerica, not hard, retard

I mad.

So it's still made by mexicans?

Keltec. Their guns might be a bit unorthodox for standard guns, but I like how they experiment with new gun designs.

Give it enough time and everything will be made here.

In-n-Out always seems to have plenty of white folk, and they hide bible versus on their packaging.

I'd say do what the other user said about garage sales and the like, but you can also find people who will make you one. Find some average Joe craftsman and you'll be amazed at how well he makes it, but make sure to get a reasonable price.

Shit wasn't as shitty but it was still pretty damn shoddy, not to mention the 50% chance to smell like taco farts

Are there any good tool companies that make their products in the USA?
This Chinese shit flooding the market is fucking terrible.

No, there's nothing but orientals and Mexicans at In-N-Out. On second thought, there's nothing but orientals and Mexicans everywhere in Southern California.

Some Craftsman tools are still made here, buy hand tools from pawn shops, cheaper and most older tools are made here.

How's the stitching on the sides?

I went to an In-n-Out on the central coast yesterday, all whites.

quite sturdy, I got mine 4 months ago and it's still looks like new, only problem is you have to take it to a dry cleaners to clean properly

Count yourself lucky. Where I'm from, one's lucky to see another white person, or hear the English language, each day.

PF Flyers have a "Made In USA" version of their shoes that look pretty sexy if you want that "converse hi-top" look.

There's also plenty of nice raw denim brands that make products in the USA if you're into that kind of shit. Cost a pretty penny but they will last many years and look better than any jeans you've ever owned. You can look for shit here blueowl.us or here selfedge.com

brb time for new shoes

They went out of business and someone else revived the brand at some point, from my understanding. I do not recall the details. Most of their shit is NOT made in the USA, however.

DON'T FORGET TO HAIL HYDROX

Oh, ok, that would explain why I thought they'd gone out of business.
Yea, if I'm going to drop the shekels for a pair of Flyers, they better be american made.

While we're at it, and I can not stress this enough, SEND A COMMENT TO THE COMPANY THAT YOU PURCHASED FROM'
Say something like "The reason I went with your product over the competitor's is because it is made here in the United States, and I respect you for it." You get the idea. You are voting with your wallet, make your vote clear by writing it down.

Just look for the "Made In USA" label.

That's a good point.
It seems like a lot of Americans appreciate American made goods, but it's not really vocalized much.

Good idea. Just remember to watch out for shenanigans, though. For example, for a long time Chinese source clothes were "made in the USA" label compliant if they were made in a factory in Saipan. Hell, saipan is still a birth tourism location for Chinese who want their babies to have instant US citizenship.

Danner boots.
Make sure you only buy the ones specifically made in America, and if you get work boots, have the toes coated with urethane by a non-jew cobbler.

Thorogood boots are also good.

If they bumped up the glass content and added steel reinforcement to key parts (pump of KSG) they wouldn't be so bad.

shiggydiggydoo famalamadingdong

Don't know of any other US shoemakers (excluding bespoke), but pic related Allen Edmonds still makes most theirs in America. Kinda pricy, but you can get 'em on sale and after they wear out just send it back to be resoled.

unfortunately their cheaper shit is made in the Dominican Republic, and a couple models are made in Italy

Shiny dress shoes are great and all, but not really suitable for some applications.

they sell loafers too

They do look like really nice shoes.

You too? I thought it was bad growing up here it has only become worse. Sadly by the time I was old enough to vote the State was already lost to beaners and commies.

but i just bought a saiga

the construction's solid and the lasts are pretty good. Leather's not fantastic, but about what you'd expect for the price (300-400 is lower midrange as nice shoes go)

Clothes

Gonna pimp for Railcar Denim, if you want to get your girl something. Raws made in the US that fit women well.

For boots you've got Red Wings and Wolverines.

For sunglasses there's Shwood.

Unionmade is a good retailer for made in US stuff. Guideboat is underappreciated, but it's very "urban lumberjack".

Nordstrom is a long standing respectable retailer, their website features the option to sort by clothing that's made in the US.

Furniture and Home Goods

Pendleton blankets and home goods are mostly made in the US. Their clothes mostly aren't however.

Someone already mentioned Woolrich, so I'll just second it. They're still technically military contractors too, I believe.

Tuft and Needle and Casper are two solid mattress brands that are both really affordable.

All Clad cast iron. You need cast iron.

4R is the fucking bomb. I don't even like barbeque that much but their food and staff are great. Almost all of the clientele that go there seem to be white as well.

(heil!)
u wot m8? they do stainless steel (awesome but expensive) and nonstick aluminum (nope)

on the clothing front, Brooks Brothers' Golden Fleece suiting is about as good as it gets for off-the-rack, and it's the only one of their product line still made in the USA. stay the fuck away from any Italian """designer""" suiting (Gucci, Prada, et al.) - the construction is absolute shit unless you're paying megabucks for MTM or bespoke

Even when there's black people working at CFA, they're usually pretty alright folks. I got to know one who bounced around a few jobs, and he's good people. Busts his ass, was going to school to be a barber AND for finance, managed the local Dunkin Donuts too until he got sick of the pajeet owners, stayed fit and healthy as fuck.

I really would like a pair of Doc Martens style boots made in the USA.

ATF is a hit and miss, some if it is fully made in America, while other stuff gets set off to chinkland for hand stitching.

Estwing axes and hammers are American as they get.

Any of you sound or home theater fags out there?

power sound audio makes great subwoofers a bit pricey

nothing wrong with their kikebook either other than thanking some pajeet living in Britain for reviewing their product. Pic related one of their older subs.

Because we aren't virtue signaling faggots.

Holy shit /fa/ggot, what do we do if we're broke?

Buying American isn't good enough, buy American Gentile.

Focus on money first

Supporting your country should not be something only the rich do.

You said you were broke faggot
How can you support your country when you can't even support yourself?

Add a slidefire stock and you can make milkshakes very fast.

Who is the dog ghost? Also fucking lel at the Bush dynasty on Clitary's side and 4chan taking down big media

Great argument! I guess I should just buy chink shit that'll break down on me instead of trying to ever buy a thing that'll work. ;3

Or, when I need to buy new clothes, I'll try to buy something made in the US that's still relatively cheap, and ask someone how to do that.

First of all, like I already stated, you should focus on how to not be broke anymore. This is essential.
Other than that, don't buy so much shit, and when you absolutely have to buy something, get the highest quality thing you can afford from the cheapest place possible. For clothes look for second hand stores or the fashion resellers that always sell things at a discount.
Made in America is still a bit of a meme, we don't really have the facilities needed to supply our country with all of things that a person might want to buy yet. It's changing slowly though.

I believe that is Mike Pence's dog

Glassware, and beer mugs? Cigars?

I didn't ask for these feels.

Oh shit you're right. Poor guy never got to see his master smite down gays with his lightning powers.
F

FUCK NORDSTROM

while i advocate this, no company is making a profit off of second hand goods.

000-hail

Black people? Pretty alright folks? Where the fuck do you think you are?

Aren't all Henry rifles made in the US of A?

My "Made in America" Whirlpool dishwasher's control panel broke after 2 years of average use. Took it apart, panel itself was made in Mexico. Can't always trust the sticker.

Estwing is a great brand.

Can vouch for Casper, the marketing is all (((NYC))) centric, but they actually make them in and ship from Georgia.

Check out the Made in America Store. Twitter @miastore or madeinamericastore.com. 100% US manufactured products and veteran discount.

Randolph Engineering

Aren't those the ones that had the commercial with the gay teddy bears?

Most major corporations are globalist as fuck it seems. Even cars made by GM and Ford will still have shit made in China, with many parts still assembled in Mexico/Canada

The BEST way to support America companies would be to support the small mom and pop shops, not the globalist kike companies.
There is ONE major American company right now that has my full support though
Elon Musks companies are among the most based companies right now, wanting to make shit in America again, from rockets, to cars, to improving American infrastructure with high-speed rails. He will be a major contributor into making America great again after completing the Gigafactory, the building with the largest floor space ever made mind you, to bring a lot of jobs back
I'm just a slight fanboy of Musk

Good plastic crack and /tg/ stuff made in America. I'm sure I'm missing a quite a few, but these are some companies that I've bought stuff from.

Steve Jackson Game: OG Holla Forumsacks of the table top gaming world and have ties to the Legion of Doom, Steve Jackson used to shitpost all the time on Usenet apparently. They made the infamous Illuminati card game, meme game Munchkins and GURPS: Cyberpunk. Based in Texas.
sjgames.com/SS/

GameScience: Best dice, although it needs some TLC to make them perfect. Made in Kentucky and blessed by Colonel Sanders.

Goodman Games: They make the best retro style RPGs. DCC is surprisingly good, well supported and plays a lot like you'd think a Dwarf Fortress TTRPG would, 30 bucks for an all-in-one book. Printed in Santa Clara, California.

Reaper Miniatures: They recently are moving their Bones line to America after their kickstarter, all their metal miniatures and paint have always been made in Texas though. I highly recommend their paint, I think they're one of the only good model paint makers in the US.

(((Wizards of The Coast))): They do print their paper products in America, although the company is owned by the Jews at Hasbro and is pretty poz'd by hippie boomers.

Our parents handed our economy to China one Walmart transaction at a time, and what did they fucking save? Hell if I know. Mine are in their 60's and broke, no retirement in sight, working shit jobs.

I spent like an hour tonight trying to find a digital thermometer/hygrometer that was made with Caucasian hands. I gave up.

The kikes did this.

Here's the gay teddy bears/koalas/both from Casper. This was on a national commercial. I think I'd go with another American made company.

Pretty much the same. My grandmother was loaded, so my parents retirement savings plan consisted of refinancing mortgages until she died. I can't even imagine ho much money they wasted over the course of their lives on tobacco products. After she died they went on a spending spree of buying cars and lawn mowers (they pay illegals to mow their lawn though) and other useless shit. These are the type of people that, when you go home to visit… ask to borrow your phone so they can cast an extra vote in dancing with the stars. I tried to get my grandmother to just spend all her money before she died, since I knew this was going to happen… go on cruises or do something fun. She didn't. So now that the money is once again running out, they're going to sell their house to the bank via reverse-mortgage theft… a final "fuck you" to their future generations. My hatred for boomers is very close to my hatred of niggers, and in truth they are basically the same thing.

I need a podcast run by a jew who is married to a turbokike trannyloving kikess who all pretend to be white nationalists and beg nonstop for eshekels.

Does anyone got anything like that?

I thought we shoahed that days ago.