Unpopular opinions general

i unironically like pluto nash. i don't get why literally 100% of people shit on it
the robot was cool, acting was alright, plot was nonsensical but fun

HRC was on the dollar bill in that movie.
She didn't become president but fucking hell was that a decent prediction.

That movie sucked.
I barely remember it.

I liked Van Helsing.

Van Helsing was adventure kino

Thirded(?)
I also unironically like all these films, as well as the Star Wars prequels.

Now, how is that for unpopular opinions?

I liked the wild wild west movie because steampunk.

>>>/reddit/

PS. Mario bros movie because whatever-punk it was.

The Village is kino.

It is. A very beautiful film - top notch cinematography, OST, and great performances all around.

You can really see the influence the paintings of Andrew Wyeth had on Shyamalan in this film - the scenes of rural Pennsylvania - the farmhouses, the fields, the forests, etc.

I unironically enjoy the 2016 remake of Ghostbusters. seriously the funniest new movie I've seen in years. there were a couple of cringy parts, but the rest was a laugh riot.

Man of Steel is probably my favourite capeshit movie of all time.

It was too long and the cg was bad.
Not to mention stop_my_invincible_son.jpg.

Equilibrium is superior to The Matrix.

Why do people love The Mummy but not Van Helsing? I don't get it.

I loved that movie as a kid. Never got what the problem was. Were people really attached to the original show? Were they just butthurt the villain made racist comments?

Noah is legitimately kino

The Village is the only good one

That always bugged me they have the same tone and style so why is it hated?

You know what, it's a terrible comedy.

But it's a fun and decent hard sci-fi movie.

Since I prefer sci-fi to comedy I enjoyed it. It's not exactly shocking that Murphy's usual fan base didn't….

Similar thing happened to Cowboys & Aliens.

What few people saw it in theaters came expecting corny schlock. What they got instead was a good alien invasion film set in the 19th century rather than the typical present day. Normies couldn't handle it.

Hollywood has to be careful how they market shit.

The Mummy is a fun adventure.

Both are shit but Van Helsing's Frankestein is a joke at least The Mummy is watchable

It was a shit film directed by Jon Favreau, I saw it in theaters and it was bad.

It always has been, only plebs prefer Matrix.

Director is unacceptable.

He didn't want Clark to throw away his life and become an idol once his identity was revealed.

It didn't work, but that was his goal. This is pretty obvious.

Plus the whole shebang with putting a nigress on the 20$ bill

It's probably his most laid back and honest work tbh. Also it was something if you read into that for some reason he had been wanting to do since high school.
There was nothing wrong with the directing no matter what stigma the director may have, he can still make kino and you might not like him.