Can we get Soros banned from the US?

Alright, hear me out. The chans have for the past year been a huge thorn in Soros' side; he's proven that he's willing with work with democrats to fund projects like CTR and CREW (Shareblue) to subvert our websites. This is essentially a declaration of war, but we have one thing on our side that he may not be counting on.

Could any American anons here start a petition to ban George Soros from the United States? I've seen quite a few posts on normiebook about Soros, and people seem to naturally equate him with the Rothschilds.

In addition to this, Trump has proven he'll follow through with his promises, and if this is brought before congress and Trump is made aware of everything Soros is doing to undermine his government, I'm sure it wouldn't be a big step up from banning muslims. I want to start a petition, but I'm not from the US, so I don't know if it'll count, but in the description, whoever's doing it should site the news reports about Soros paying protestors and groups to attack Trump suporters, funding the woman's march, and all the other crap he does; they should also cite the fact that several other countries have already banned him for political manipulation. Even if it doesn't get him banned, the petition will still be a massive redpill for normies and an inconvenience to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2014/05/young-blood-renews-old-mice

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No we can't, read a fucking book
what we can do is get him thrown into Gitmo with little to not trial just by having the President label him a threat to national security

Can we ban him from this dimension?

Shoo shoo globalist Jew!

Then just alter my plan to do this, Big Mac.

Can someone make the petition?

We can lynch the white nigger. Police will stand down if there's enough of us. We know where he lives…

This is a good way of getting us all executed by Soros' special police force. An online petition is louder, reaches more people, and is legal.

Hello FBI

Soros is wanted by Russia.
If Trump repairs ties with Russia, and if Russia requests extradition, and if Congress allows it – that may work.

I'm pretty sure banishment is still fair game for Federal courts.

I can't believe the kike is still alive at his age and such. Amazing such a powerful figure was able to live through two world wars and every war since and here it is 2017 and he's still creating havoc. Wew. As much as I'd like to see him and his entire offspring wiped off the earth there's a certain "respect" for such a powerful foe. We will defeat him in the end.

He injects the blood of young children to stay alive.

sciencemag.org/news/2014/05/young-blood-renews-old-mice

His son is a PHD Candidate at UC Berkeley. It's a Soros hive.

I'm up for marking him as a traitor since he is aiding and abetting US enemies. No reason to ban him, get him fucking gassed.

He's not wanted by Russia, that's disinfo. We can make him wanted, though

He should be in jail with a water hose up his ass for funding blm.

How retarded are you on a scale of one to potato?

He's got multiple homes and his neighborhood is surely wired end to end with surveillance equipment directly tied into municipal police or private security [likely both]. The homes are also fortified and whatever security is present would be well equipped. You can expect at minimum automatic rifles [AP ammo?] and armor. Belt-feds and RPGs [or even MANPADS] wouldn't shock me. You would need a credibly prepared force to assault him, which is why it would be easier to simply drone him.

why haven't one of you faggots cyberhackered him yet?

We need to cut the head off the hydra, otherwise his son Alexander will simply inherit it. Bankruptcy is the only way.

going to happen at some point anyway

the nwo is over, there's only one roach left to deal with

Best way to even begin, is to find out any and all organizations and groups affiliated with him. There was supposedly 50 of this organizations associated with the "women's" march, and the men/women involved who were the co-leaders of these marches. this also applies to the antifa, blm, sjw, lgbqt, pro-illegal migration and feminist groups.

Does wikileaks (any alternative media-outlet) list any of these individuals/groups/companies/organizations who back/fund these so called protest?

Making list, linking proof funding these rioters actions/damages caused to private and public property or even damages/injuries inflicted on individuals. They can and should be held accountable as that makes them an accomplish to criminal behavior. i say this because these protesters and companies will act as a shield for soros so he can escape blame.

Russia and Hungary have had warrants for his arrest issued, so the more evidence piled upon this man the better.

Accomplices*

Banned? A fucking executed!

are there no bounty hunters left with a moral compass? a few millions, discreetly put at the side might work wonders here… it's not like they play nice, so why care how they get "taken care of".

all you have to do, is to explain them their patriotic duty to america. there should be a few around.

i would extend that "list" however, to the senate and their bought out rats

wnd.com/2008/02/56177/

Checked and heiled.
But we should start focusing on his son Alex. Old Soros will not live forever, maybe that's why he's been going all out lately. Alex will try to keep the fire of his legacy burning, but he's not made of the same material as his old man. Like it or not, George was a capable kike while his son is just a weak faggot born into power.

it might get a little costly though… your entire (((government))) is bought by this monstrosity

opensecrets.org/orgs/recips.php?id=D000000306&type=P&state=&sort=A&cycle=2016

that'S right. soros bought washington whole. only trump is not on his payroll.

now how do you think this will go if no drastic measures are taken. i could tell you. poof. by bye usa.

Soros is fucking dead, his name is just being used as a front for the Rothschilds.

there you have it. give that list to trump and he will know what is being played here.

just got to know what to look for, is all

i would round them up and shoot them. on tv. as warning to the kikes, you know.

but that's just me. i give a rats ass about democracy.
only a republic can last long enough to avoid these cancers. but the time for that is over. we are entering the final stretches, and at first they will succeed. or so we make them think. it's going to be a bloody war, and i'm not talking about ww3.-
that will be child's play compared to the last standoff

Why doesn't some maniac take him and the Rothschilds out? They would be heroes forever…Think of the tactical bowl cut kid and magnify that 50 times. hEre I'll meme tHat shit riGht now. oooggga boooga boogaa. Soros and Rhschikds get smoked by a crazy mad man before next autumn…

Is it just me, or does that shegroid have an abnormally high navel?

in order to get rid of soros we must also get rid of his son

doesnt work that way you enormous faggot

That just about says it all, doesn't it?

I'd rather he move out to the country nearby so nature can reclaim his husk from whatever demon is controlling it.

The only man this dike has ever loved is a kike, its like poetry, it rhymes.

He's hopefully not gonna last anymore than a decade, even though I suspect he's even older than what he alledges, pray to kek he has a fever dream in which he loses his sheckels and drops dead sooner than later.

You know god damn well he probably sleeps in some NASA deep space travel regeneration pod.
On top of that he's probably trading in children's souls through pizzagate for credit with Satan.

He will not last as long as he would have were it not for the attention placed on him from jew-wise sites wishing his demise. Before the internet, he could operate more or less in the shadows, but now with the concentrated thoughts of hundreds of thousands of anons wishing for him to die, something bad will come to him. The jew magic he is a part of has a challenge to it now.

No.
It would appear Trump is failing in a monumental sense.

I expect a false-flag to draw us into conflict with Iran by the end of the year.
Trump will not push for Soros, nor his antifa organization, to be excised.

Petitions mean nothing, serve nothing.
That you even being it up as though at all meaningful only shows how dissociated you are from the realities in play.

Tecnically he should have space age tech rejuvenation shit but those eyebags don't lie, jews don't care about youth and beauty. If he really wanted to he'd be investing in chugging stem cells to litterally regress aging, however kikes rather opt for devil juu juu magicks from bathing in baby blood and cannibalism which any sensible person would acknowledge its fucking retarded.

Imho he's a fossil that was an old fuck by the time the nazis didn't even exist, only understands numbers and profit, is an antiquated and pass his expiration date, they have no imagination other than their faggy agendas.

Every last jew baby is going to have its head caved in with the buttstock of a rifle, and there's nothing you can do about it.

He's already gotten banned from Russia, and if petitions truly didn't mean anything then we wouldn't had gotten the petition to declare antifa terrorist whitelisted. They are at full damage control and the exposure the degenerates get the more outraged the normies get, no one likes globalists, not even their lackeys.

It's only a matter of time till the golems start bitting the hands that feed them, look at what happened to a couple of pedorings this week post pizzagate, even shillary is starting to pack her bags to fuck off in fear.

BANNING SOROS WOULD BE OPTIMAL

It would put him on notice who is REALLY in charge. Oh my how he would steam.

His son is a retard. Who else is on the list?

what is wrong with his thumbs….??? they look deformed

Interestingly, he may be the head of jidf… I still feel he is not as big as Soros, but whatever. I mean, isn't it particularly obvious that the women are with him because of his money and not because they kind of dig him? But I think with Soros they are/were attracted to his evilness.

Bump