-two comics bashing each other

youtube.com/watch?v=zEjXwuwq_ps

youtube.com/watch?v=R3J7QEDDWY0

youtube.com/watch?v=ymltNm4p2VY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jklowDECPY&t=1396s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for what it's worth, House pretty much shit on everyone, including jews
but i'm still salty over the episode with the gypsy, they portrayed them way too nice

This show was top notch back in the day. I remember Nick DiPaulo telling some kike bitch: "Wake up and smell the coffee through that big nose of yours". She almost started crying, it was glorious.

Kek. Jeselnik has some really good ones.

Quinn is a piece of shit liberal. Boston and MA are all pozzed, fuck him and his edgy for normies, gay jewish tv show.

He was all out for the war and Bush, stop saying shit

Ken (((Ober))) is dead.

Tough crowd was hilarious and all; but webm or get the fuck out

I remember him going off on Cultural Marxism as well. Nick's always been GOAT.

Also, this comment.

So yes, A FUCKING LIBERAL, you retard.

Nick Dip ahead of the curve by decades

They really hate being identified as jews, even immediately after they identify themselves as jews.

KEK

IT WAS A BETTER TIME

One of my favorite moments is Lewis Black doing a long joke about a sitcom that takes place in an alternate universe, where the holocaust never happened.

Quinn: It's not that we think that the holocaust didn't happen, we just think some of the numbers are a little high…

You would never hear that joke on tv today! Great show!

There can only be one.

My Hitler dubs says otherwise

My digits are more
a e s t h e t i c
tho

Oz but only those scenes where Schillinger raped other people for lulz

well it didn't last long

the look on her face. I've seen that face before, all the fucking marxist hipster fags look like that when someone disagrees with them.

Nevermind you're on a fucking commedy show you dumb kike.

Hitler dubs confirms this to be true. CQ and the gang pushed me towards Holla Forums when I was in HS.

I should have added that while watching the end of that clip you should keep in mind that Jim David is a literal fag.

You're a liar.

He was pro-troops but iffy about the handling of the war to be honest.

He wasn't and isn't a neocon.

How did I never watch this show. And this Nick guy, where the fuck is he today? Hes great

(HEILED)
Wow

Fucking pedo faggots hiding in plain sight. My urge to purge is close to nuclear levels. Those Hitler dubs feed my rage lads

He's still out and about in the comedy scene. Nick DiPaolo is his name and he has a podcast. There's more clips of him making appearances on Opie and Anthony.

Has he amped up his routine in these last few years? He seems like hes on the ball.

God I miss that show. They couldn't get away with that line today.

The thing that always confused me about House though was the show's obsession with lesbians. The writers actually pissed off fag-rights groups at one point for portraying gay men as disease-ridden degenerates, but lesbians were practically glorified.

"Di Paolo also defended a joke in which he called Sen. Bernie Sanders an 'old Jew.'

'Holy Christ, now I’m an anti-Semite,' he said on the podcast. 'I’m still trying to figure that one out because he is old, number one. And he is a Jew, number two.'

Di Paolo also drew flak for the way he responded to a woman who had protested his set by walking up to the stage and yelling at him. He called her a 'Jew' from Peabody."

He's right on the brink of becoming "red pilled" but since he works in comedy he's pretty friendly with Jews, i.e, Rich Vos (another funny dope).

House wasnt redpilled at all. House himself was a fedora tipper who signaled against christianity more than richard Dawkins. Muh sky wizard. His boss was a kike, hibest friend was a kike. The black guy has a relationship with the hot white woman ( do you even have to ask), the white guy is a cheat, and they basically remove the only FUCKING WHITE MALE from the show after season 3. Its kike shit from top to bottom.

The only jew I know of that doesn't get offended is Mel Brooks.

No, it wasn't redpilled per se. The black guy was a neurologist who becomes House's boss, and so on, but it was still a show about a white man with a German last name who gets away with bullying women and minorities because he's good at his job. And he's not some loser like Archie Bunker, he's successful and desired. The show was written by kikes who subconsciously let on that they're intimidated by that type of personality. The FUCKING WHITE MALE became the new House in the show's finale.

Someone call the FBI.

is there any way to get full episodes of this?

theres quite a few episodes available on jewtube, but unfortunately the show was never released on dvd

youtube.com/watch?v=2jklowDECPY&t=1396s
check this out

All of the shows are up on youtube.

The Wire has some pretty redpilled moments; the entire show shows how dysfunctional a nigger-dominated city is.

This. Let's not forget he was surrounded by kikes.

It was a nice late hour series back when I was blue-pilled.

Its still very red pilled about democracy and democrat political policies