HOLY FUCK

SNL called Trump a "cheap cracker"

Whitey BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/8990-Breaking-Saturday-Night-Live-SUSPENDS-Michael-Che-for-Anti-White-Racism-towards-Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This nigger has just one single facial expression.

Cumskins triggered!

Don't talk about budget 50 cent like that.

Literally who?

This is pathetic even by SNL’s usual standards. Race-baiting and fake controversy is what the Jew has resorted to in order to make a few shekels. Sad!

You almost get the first reply every time.
Really gets the almonds charged.

He looks like a bootleg Eddie Murphy mask

And so does Jennifer Lawrence and Daisy Ridley

How is he wrong? The double standard is disgusting and you just know that Drumpf was trying to use this disaster to virtue signal and trying to make himself seem like some sort of "benevolent" dictator that is "down with the working man" (out of touch old timer much?. It's fucking pathetic and anybody who supportsthus charlatan should be ashamed of themselves. Seriously.

The way he wheeled out POC for his obvious publicity stunt was absolutely stomach churning…The worst part is that some POC are actually falling for this spiel…I don't like to whitesplain but but the POC who think Drumpf is some sort of ally need to screw their heads back on…
WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU TRAITORS! IF DRUMPF HAD HIS WAY YOU WOULD BE LOCKED IN CAGES AND MILKED OF YOUR ESSENCE!

Oh wow! We looks like we got ourselves a real life virtue signalling right wing cuckold here! SOOOOOO-EEEEEEEE!!! He feels really tough when he calls people nasty names but in reality he is a fucking LOSER…SAD MUCH?

Don't stoop to the right wings level. I am a white ally and I find that term offensive. I get where it's coming from but you can't fight hate with more hate,you are entitled to feel righteous anger but don't turn I to the thing that you hate…That is a dark path to tread.

You are pathetic by a decent human beings standards. Grow up, leave your basement and experience the world.

Absolutely Sad!

t. Basement dweller that makes scatological pictures of a frog and uses them to spread his message.

*sighs internally*

The emmafag ladies and gentleman. Let's have a nice round of applause.

Proofs?

Not him but I will post this in response to your sperging, if you made that image its just as is if you saved it from pol. Muh alpha. You see how you've been played and are literally brainwashed because someone cherrypicked her only "good looking" bf.

Someone needs to murder you.

how is anything he said related to emma? and you emmahaters should really stop playing that game once we found out you are flat earthers with bbw fetish

lol

Gee sure are a LOT of emmafags here now. Really makes you think.

What the fuck are you talking about? You might want to look at the root post you're defending and kill yourself. What are, some kind of commie? You like over typed emotive rants from neo bolsheviks?

Didn't read lol, you put all that effort into your shitty post for nothing hahaha

They always do.
leftyqueers are the epitome of wordswordswordswordswords.

i'm not defending the post you were quoting, i was just asking where did he talk about emma and why did you have to bring her up

reported.

The eternal Drumpftard everybody! point and laugh!

It hurts your little brain doesn't it? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

I didn't. They are just diverting because they can't address my points, if this was their safespace I would have been banned by now. I'm going to keep triggeringthem until they fuck off back to their hugbox.

TRIGGERED

thegoldwater.com/news/8990-Breaking-Saturday-Night-Live-SUSPENDS-Michael-Che-for-Anti-White-Racism-towards-Trump

Can you niggers even read? Or do you block ads on the very site you should be supporting?

THE ETERNAL MONGOLOID EVERYBODY

Suspended isn't good enough.
I want the fucking nigger dead.

thanks for elucidating why we want to cut the cord with PR, ya dumb nigger