Jewish Highschool Boy commits suicide; Prosecution charges his employer with Manslaughter

archive.is/l4L3s

Kenneth Suttner. (Howard County coroner)

High school wasn’t easy for 17-year-old Kenneth Suttner.

“A lot of people, kids, made fun of the way — basically everything about him,” his best friend Lexie Graves testified, according to the Columbia Daily Tribune. Suttner was overweight and spoke with a speech impediment: two prime targets for bullies at Glasgow High School in Glasgow, Mo.

As Mary Korte, the mother of one of Suttner’s friends, put it, “Kenny spent his life trying to tolerate negative words and actions.”

That life came to an abrupt end on Dec. 21, when Suttner committed suicide.

“These things were brought to the attention of the appropriate school officials, and it’s a shame it was swept under the rug,” Korte said.

Barbara Smith, the mother of another student, testified that she moved her son out of the school district because the bullying was so bad, so unchecked.

“Every time we went to the school to do something about the bullying, it just got worse,” Smith said.

Perhaps the worst alleged offender, though, was Suttner’s 21-year-old supervisor at the Dairy Queen where he worked. Harley Branham, a manager there, allegedly did everything she could to make the boy’s life miserable.

Allison Bennett, a former co-worker, testified that Branham constantly ridiculed him. She made him lie prostrate on his stomach while cleaning the fast food restaurant’s floor by hand. Once, she threw a cheeseburger at Suttner because he made it incorrectly, Bennett said. (Branham said this was all meant, and taken by Suttner, in jest.)

Eventually, Suttner had enough.

The sun had long set Dec. 21, but Suttner sat on a log outside his house anyway.

The cold didn’t matter much, not that night.

After placing a few calls to friends and family, he raised a .22 to his head and ended his life.

In an unusual legal twist on an all-too-common sad story, Branham was arrested after a prosecutor charged her with involuntary manslaughter.

Other urls found in this thread:

k12.com/
facebook.com/michael.suttner.7
facebook.com/angela.suttner
facebook.com/kenny.suttner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Family and friends acknowledge the boy was constantly "bullied" at school; yet the former Dairy Queen manager is charged with Second Degree Manslaughter? She didn't hold that fucking .22 to this kikes head.

This guy looks like a young Gabe Newell. No wonder he was bullied, he looks so fucking wide.

How is this news Holla Forums related ?
so a fatty kike died before becoming a new Dan Schneider, so what ?

poor kid probably couldn't live up to the expectations his kike family had for him, being gay and all. alls well that ends well, now the parents can gloss over their failures and blame someone else and SUE them.

I know how /k/ feels about 9mm so their heads will explode when they hear about .22.

k12.com/

OMG BAN GUNS!

Not fucking politics.

And for the rest of us that chose to tough it out we get no gibs? Shiieeeet.

Eat shit, Moishe.

. 22s are great for suicide. Less mess and the brains get scrambled in its shell.

.22lr is extremely lethal because it bounces around the skull. :^)

This just proves bullying works and we need to keep it up

BULLY ALL KIKES INTO SUICIDE

looks like a happy story. tfw you've literally caused people to commit suicide by sending photos of them doing fucked up shit to everyone they know and even to their parents in the mail. that old raidfag feel

smh tbh Holla Forums

Anyone got pictures of the Dairy Queen Stacy?

weird, mom and dad where jewish? I think bullshit here.

facebook.com/michael.suttner.7 dad
facebook.com/angela.suttner mom
facebook.com/kenny.suttner kid

EVEN IN DEATH I STILL JEW

He looks like Ted Cruz

.22 is the assassins caliber.

Kek. What's amusing is .22 caliber ammunition actually ricochets around inside the skull and rarely exits. Literally shredding the brain.

The pictures show Christmas trees, nothing Jewish about this kid or that family.

Guess it didn't work, oy vey

#stopwidegenocide

He doesn't look jewish.

I can't see any evidence he was a jew; he doesn't look jewish or have a jewish name

What's your agenda in posting this here Chaim?

now that is what I would call a good but very rare exception to the general rule. Dead Jews are indeed good jews.
fuck this gay world

are we being raided again?
not even kidding there has been a inordinate flood of "cultural libertarian" threads and post

>>>/TRS/

Jesse Cocks?

Seems he "shoad" us its really possible.

That is the most retarded thing I have read in recent memory. Well done user.

555-comeonnow

i dont know, does a 22 even have the correct stopping power and penetration to do it right?

Fucking pussy gave up. I went through hell in high school, but instead of jumping off a bridge like a cowardly faggot I stuck through it. Now I'm a lifting machine and can get pussy whenever I feel like it.

Some people have gumption and self-respect, but most do not. Clearly he was the latter. Tough luck, kike.

In the end, he made a good jew of himself.

The jew killed himself because he had to work.

I'm glad you guys finally embraced your autism and have made sonic your mascot.

Faggot kike reporters trying to be poetic.

Obsolete fudd lore from /k/. .22 was used fifty years ago only because good suppressors weren't invented yet.

What a piece of crap, couldn't he at least have waited until January 5? People have bought gifts at that point and shit, they had to return them.

The boss making a jew clean the floor is now a holocaust and you are charged with manslaughter. Lying jews never change.

Having worked at a fastfood restaraunt I can see why someone would want to off themselves.

Real men just throw their hat at the manager and tell them to fuck off.

This is CWC levels of cringe. The sad part is that these commie retards don't realize this meme works against them

damn I remember those years, being that age is the worst. you have fucking nothing and everything sucks and you realize that this is what you'll do for the rest of your life and that your parents are out of touch and you'll never get a wife or at that age "pussy" and college will just be 4 to 5 years of trudging to classes ignored by everyone where nobody cares about it and then its the same at work

this, I wanted to blow my manager away not myself tbh.

How the fuck do you get charged with a crime someone else committed?

clown world

wasn't Branham the name of the dude who wrote that dirty bomb pasta posted on Holla Forums years ago and got into shit for it?

High school wasn’t easy for 17-year-old Kenneth Suttner. As a fat, Jew cunt who like black cock more than his whore mother, his days were often spent loitering around basketball courts and gym showers.

17 years old and can't deal with words hahahahaha. An heroed because of what a girl 4 years old than him said at the fucking Dairy Queen haha. Was it… 'stop eating all the product, YOU FAT CUNT?'

By which the Jew cunt means, he was instructed to and like a bitch fag he obeyed. Can't lose those shekels.

Which he then quickly consumed.

It's like, nigger, how fucking long have you been working here? You STILL can't make a motherfucking hamburger?

Well that all sounds like a reason to kill yourself… I'm sure being sodomized by his rabbi had nothing to do with it.

He even used a bitch gun hahaha how fucking fitting. Praise Kek for his many blessings bestowed upon us.

jake brahm, chronic masturbator

Fucking lulz

There is already precedence set by the Supreme Court on cases like this. A person can bully someone up to the point they kill themselves. Prosecutors often seek a confession and the accused rarely get more than probation.

Deserved it honestly.

H..Heil Hitler I guess.

She was checking his male privilege.

And only 4 days before Christmas, what a tragedy! :^)

Shift leaders at burger joints are watched very closely by the owners and supervisors to prevent theft and waste. She's monumentally stupid if she's just wasting product that could easily be sold for a profit with a few adjustments.

This is bullshit, unless they're physically or mentally disabled.

>reddit spacing

PRESS F IF YOU WOULD'VE BULLIED HIM

That beaner that shot up his school got on the scoreboard with a .22.

Who cares?

It's true the bullet will ricochet inside of your skull, but I'd really go with the safest choice possible if I were to kill myself. Now, honorably of course, so I don't want to mangle my head with a shotgun. If it must be with a gun I'd choose a 9mm or .45, put it against the side of my head and fire.

my head is exploding reading all the bouncing bullet bullshit replies

I doubt that fat fuck died quickly. He was probably flopping around on the porch, shitting his pants like a retard.

old guy down the street tried to .22 an hero. he lived. he lived a miserable fucking life. for a long time afterwards.

This. He probably had a really lame seizure on the ground and had a massive brain hemorrhage while shitting and pissing himself, he could probably still feel it too.

Jesus fucking Christ…… does this look like a Jewish family to anyone?? FFS

The mothers kikebook photo album has Christmas decorations all over it.

after temple the Jew dad goes down to the mudhole and noodle's out a beast of a catfish, in what multiverse? daughter after piano lessons shoots a deer, jew mom target practices in the back yard.

he looks like that kid
you know the one, saying annoying shit and always picking fights
was probably attending a nigger school, which I wouldn't wish on anyone

Nowhere on the article does it mention this kid or his family are Jewish.
I smell a ruse.

Awful lot of highly reported youth suicides lately. Smells like a psyop.

News media usually does not heavily report suicide because it leads to a measurable increase in suicides. It's basically considered irresponsible to report on and that's why most of the time when somebody blows their brains out you get a generic "person died" article or obit

This. Jesus christ Holla Forums you are easily tricked. This was a white kid with potential.

Dunno what kind of psyop is happening here, but some kike somewhere is probably rubbing his hands with glee that people who claim to love whites are so easy to turn on one of their own. Or maybe it's just bait. Either way, fucking improve or .22 yourselves

That's actually exactly what it is.

OP makes a post showing a kid commits suicide and describes him as Jewish, and that a woman is getting tried for the death. But if the post instead were to instead state "white" rather than Jewish and the woman being tried was being described as black, how would that shift things?

This entire thread demonstrates a major problem with Holla Forums at the moment - people jump at shit the moment they see it without reading the article, and even a lot of the ones that do simply believe whatever extra information the OP attaches. There's absolutely no critical reading being performed. And worse, people don't even bother to skim the thread before posting. If they did, they could avoid some pretty severe mistake.

This sort of shit just feeds our opposition and makes us look weak.

Bullshit.

It wouldn't change anything. Arresting a manager for manslaughter for ordering a flunkie to clean the floor is completely retarded. Do you agree? Yes or no?

You're a fag.
… Buuuut:

Make like the stuttering hamfat and kys faggit.

Are YOU retarded? 90% of the posts in this thread (disregarding /k/ posts) are celebrating the kid's death because they thought he was a kike. The manager is hardly brought up.

is right, there is a problem with Holla Forums. Maybe it's CREW, maybe it's TRS or backlash signaling/posturing against TRS. It's something though. Quality posts are fewer and mob-mentality seems to be increasing.

Look, even while I was writing this another illiterate >(1) faggot makes this post with complete disregard of everything said recently. Can't be a coincidence.

Oh what so this obvious kike is somehow not? I'm mean look at him, the ears, the lips. Give me proof he's not a kike.

White people are more valuable to society so naturally yes I would be pissed.

see

Visual identification of kikes is horribly limited.

You called him a kike.
Prove it.
Provide any actual evidence.
Him 'looking' Jewish and being a pussy does not suffice.

So? He could be some kind of goyish integrated Jew, he's still a Jew, its like the Jews that go skiing, they're still Jews.
Also he's such an obvious kike, I mean seriously if you look at that face and think 'yeah that's a white goy' you really haven't studied the faces of Jews long enough

Weak bullshit.

Only Jews talk or think in those terms. Begone, kike.

Stop lying. I brought it up and so did many others.

You completely failed to answer my question. You you support that completely unjust and laughable arrest?

If he is or is not a jew is left unproven. What everyone can agree on is that he was a weak faggot that killed himself.

That problem is you and only you. Kill yourself.

Correction.

Do you support

His family doesn't have any obvious names.

Welp, better stop drinking that soy latte from Starbucks, put down your macbook, take off those nikes and just starve to death then, huh, faggot?

This. Worked in a KFC long ago. Got into an argument with the duty manager after a hobo pissed all over one of the bins. I told him cleaning that shit wasn't in my job description and didn't count as "light cleaning". He said "Well if you don't like it, there's the door." Walked out, never gone back since.

Confirmed white. It's probably the manager that's the kike.

this guy's name is really close to smiley's.

and yes I'm calling people who still play vidya niggers

You go do that. If you want to waste your time babysitting overgrown toddlers, then knock yourself out. Be the leader of the losers.

Yeah I'll bite despite you being a faggot

No. Of course it was bullshit.

You're a Jew. Prove you aren't, or it's left unproven. See

Yeah, he was a weak faggot at age 19 and died like one. That doesn't mean he always was one like it was predetermined from birth. It was a pozzed society that denied him something young white men require.

funny but still you have to go back beaner

I only provided information on what would be expected from the charge. I think you are over reacting. If it said white kid, you wouldn't get much more sympathy. I dealt with similar things. What did I do? I learned boxing and wrestling, got fit, and bulked up. All of it went away once I became a threat. The kid should have done the same. There will always be an element of society that only respects the threat of violence. If a person is not willing to fight, then they will live a life of submission. As that kid came to realize, it is not a life worth living.

There's no need to insult Hilter by comparing yourself to him. Suttner couldn't take working at Dairy Queen. He would have never made it through one day of German army bootcamp. Much less survive WW1.

The shitter was never tested, if he was thrown in a situation that actually mattered he would've learned or died. He died anyway as a result

*a result of the coddling which never gave him a chance, and the arrest of the manager shows how fucked it is.

I'll take shit that never happened for 6,000,000 Alexstein.

You're not the problem, you didn't take the bait.

True. I don't disagree. It sounds like you are in the upper percentiles of your race in terms of fitness - or at least above the cutoff, and every man should aspire to have the kind of strength needed to survive in ZOG hell. That doesn't change the need for a future for white children. In a better time and place, a weaker specimen than you, like this kid, might also have survived. Would you consider that a good or bad thing?

Fitness only applies to the current environment. The kid failed in this one. He had people who were responsible for him, and they failed him too. Do not let children grow up weak and ill prepared for their environment. Do not let them become demoralized by their enemies.

They made a Jew work. Oy vey that's worse than murder!

You have to do it right. The CIA and mossad actually use .22lr for assassinations.

What a fag

I bet she's white.

If you actually kill yourself you are doing the world a favor because anyone who is so weak they will kill themselves would just be a detriment to society.

literally just makes a tiny clack when fired with suppression.

Especially if he did it movie style with the gun to the temple or up through the front of his skull. Remember kids, always aim for the brain stem. It doesn't matter if it's .22 or fuddyfive as long as you can aim.