ITK?

ITK?

TRUMP CURSE AT WORK, BABY

Huh, I guess guns do kill people after all.

TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP

Kid Rock curse strikes again. Rob confirmed bringing him back with necromancy.

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Fucking limp dick pussy. That prop looks like it weighs 15lbs max. Look at how easily they lift it off oh him. Fucking skinny jean wearing vagina faggot.

Way better angle. You can see him squirm like a bitch.

THE VIRGIN MANSON
THE CHAD GUNS

lol he was climbing it what did he expect, its front heavy.

As someone who has worked on stage with Manson as a stage hand..That prop wasn't at all secured properly in place… I'm surprised that someone in his stage crew didn't run up to the back of the prop and hold it down when he started to climb it! You never know what he is gonna do on stage…And the crew is usually always ready! Hope Manson pulls through this quick! I'm supposed to work his show him next week..

I hope the Trump Curse takes him before then. You're out of a job, punk. Go flip some burgers.

I hope he dies.

I bet he did that on purpose, so he can quit touring and get some sweet insurance money instead.

kek

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAHHAHA

OH YES PLS IF ONLY THIS HAPPENED WHEN HE WAS RELEVANT AT ALL

oh god. i've watched this 5 times and i laugh harder with each viewing.

the way he grabs his ankle, oh god. I mean if he wasnt such a limp wristed faggot he could have easily deflected it with his feet and arms. Its so sickening the way progress encourages and enables fucks like him. if only it had been some fertility idol or mighty iron phallus.

I honestly don't see how it could have hurt him. Bet he has a sprained ankle and played it off like he was dying for publicity.

Yeah, what about it? can't i post the same thing on Youtube's comment section and in here?

Guess he never paid any attention to those signs on vending machines.

Chad Aldean survives mass shooting.

Beta Manson crushed by prop gun.