MAGA! Black Rifle Coffee Company Vows to Hire 10,000 Vets

Starbucks CEO Howard Shultz reacted to President Trumps temporary travel ban from refugees from seven nations by vowing to hire 10,000 refugees.

The move, which was clearly political in nature and designed from a supporter of Hillary Clinton, did not go over well with “red state” Americans.

One of those Americans is Evan Hafer, founder of Black Rifle Coffee Company.

Evan started out in the National Guard then transitioned to active duty as a Special Forces operator. The coffee lover then went civilian and contracted with the State Department and the CIA throughout the War on Terror.

Today, Evan and the veterans and patriots who work for him, are busy growing a coffee empire that draws away coffee lovers who don’t care for the “hipster” mentality of Starbucks and simply want to enjoy a strong cup of coffee without the pretense of Italian-named brews and cup-sizes.

While Starbucks sells Cascara Latte’s and Espresso Con Panna’s, Black Rifle Coffee Company sells roasts that go by the name, “Caffeine and Hate”, “Blackbeard’s Delight”, and “Murdered Out.”

Following Starbuck’s announcement about their refugee hiring plan, Black Rifle announced on a social media channel, “Black Rifle Coffee Vows to Hire 10,000 Veterans.”

While BRCC is unlikely to have a need for 10,000 new employees this year, the commitment to hiring veterans is not new and has been a bedrock of their hiring practices since Evan founded the company, “Black Rifle Coffee has [always] vowed to hire Veterans and Patriots, we didn’t adopt this vow on the heels of anything to drive a bullshit touchy feely false sales projection!”

While Starbucks hipsters may say that Black Rifle Coffee is a gimmick, for those who have tried their roasts, those would be fighting words as the coffee (and this author has consumed BRCC on more than one occasion), is exceptional and as fresh as shipped coffee can be.

archive.is/UFxMM
libertynewsnow.com/veteran-owned-coffee-company-vows-hire-1000-veterans-starbucks-vows-hire-10000-refugees/article6646

Other urls found in this thread:

blackriflecoffee.com/pages/retailers-and-bulk-purchases
blackriflecoffee.com/collections/apparel-1/products/make-coffee-great-again
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boycott Starbucks!

Give your business to Dunken Donuts or better yet, Black Rifle Coffee!

They need to franchise stores

THAT'S IT
STARCUCKS IS FINISHED

Black Rifle Coffe has cool names for their roasts.
We should promote them.

Good. How much to start a franchise?

Bumping for justice

Make Coffee Great Again.

Never heard of them.

That said, if liberals want to play tit-for-tat to everything we do, there's nothing stopping us from doing the same. This is a great idea. Veterans have trouble integrating back into society anyways, and they're 10x more useful than fucking refugees anyways.

Good on them

That's a funny way of describing welfare queens who fight for Israel.

MAKE COFFEE BLACK AGAIN

Blackbeard

The names black rifle give to their blends sound fun.

Some user needs to start the 'National Roastionalist American Workers Coffee Company' in leftist strongholds and put 3" ballistic glass and livestreaming 4k security cameras at the storefront so when antifa starts chimping we can watch and laugh as their frail AIDS infected bodies try and fail at breaking through.

fail post, anyways it was the name of a pirate

Trump himself pushed for a lot of veteran support.

Goy they will always be guilty for fighting against my based muslims ;_; even after they stop engaging in jew wars!

Fuck you foreigner you have to go back.

You saying you don't support the goy who served your kind faithfully, hebe? I'm shocked.

There is a reason you won't survive the next purge.

NICE

Will this high wear off?
Every single morning I wake up at least a couple big pieces of news all centered around making america great again

What a time to be alive

now those are some coffee brews i'm eager to slurp up!

UBER KEK

Looks like I'm finally getting off Folgers

As far as I know they're not a store like Starbucks, they sell goods to other stores.
If you already own a store you can order their coffee.
blackriflecoffee.com/pages/retailers-and-bulk-purchases

lel

I've seen this a lot of places, go for DD instead. Are they confirmed non-commies?

Yes goys. Continue to buy coffee from these kike globalists and you're part of the problem.

DD's can't too pozzed a lot of vets, firemen and law enforcement officers go there all the time as regulars.

says the fatbeard NEET

pretty sure they're on the Trump Train

Be cool if they can be encouraged to start coffee shops to directly compete with Goybucks.

blackriflecoffee.com/collections/apparel-1/products/make-coffee-great-again

I get my coffee from the local quick trip, but if these guys set up a shop near my town I'd check it out.

Fucking awesome , just ordered 2 of pic related to leave by the office kuerig. Half of their shit is sold out on their website already I think they just grabbed a big piece of the shitlord market share.

They only have one location. Buy a franchise!

Not all veterans are foreign deployments. The US Military is not allowed to deploy on US soil. However, we also have the Coast Guard and the National Guard, who are invaluable when it comes to natural disasters and massive nigger chimpouts. Consider the NG and CG veterans, you kike shit eating faggot.

It's easy to capitalize on anti-leftism/pro patriotism these days.

I have money to throw around, id be interested in opening up a feanchise for this to help evan

wat do

*franchise

Murdered out. That's cool. It's slang for when something is all black like a car or motorcycle.

I want to see people buying the franchise and compete with Starcucks.

That's going to be tough. Starbucks has over 24,000 location in 70 countries. But who knows where BRC could be in 10 years if a devoted few are willing?

I'm actually now contemplating contacting BRC to see if they have a franchise program so I can start a GoFundMe (or whatever) to open up one in New Orleans.

If you don't have a lot of money, you can always go buy a mug or something from their shop to show your support.

blackriflecoffee.com

Do you really think anyone here actualy goes there?

I go to PJ's or Community to buy local. Starbucks is the Wal-Mart of coffee. Fuck that place.

Urban Leaf here, sometimes have to if there's no Timmies around.

shoo-shoo

Fuck. I want!!

Best post in the bread

Sweep sweep, leaf.

Of course I don't consume caffeine at all myself.

Dey gud boiz.

Dats right.

Oh geez am going full internet negro today. NEED COFFEE, Black Rifle coffee.

I'm absolutely assblasted about the prevalence of this cuckchan meme coming over here. We don't have country flags here so it doesn't even work.

I just went to order something to support them and everything is sold the fuck out.

PATRIOTS LOVE THEIR COFFEE.

Modern veterans don't deserve all they're given, they've done nothing in my lifetime except fight Israel's wars and generate excuses for the West to be flooded with Islam.

On the other hand I'm trying to be patriotic now and the military supported our guy in a major way. We need the military in an uncuckable state moving forward, just in case. We also need them on our side for future happenings. I want them hunting communists.

Should we support vets or not?

What a waste of a strong chin.

It's a /k/ thing.

They're dedicating their lives to make themselves instruments of war.
And when it comes they'll stand on our side. The right side.

Funny, I could've sworn that welfare queens had nothing to even pretend to offer society.

Tomorrow is payday, and I will order something from these guys, if anything is left. I checked them out yesterday, and damn near everything was out of stock.

Well aren't you the perfect fuck Never got why people are addicts when it comes to coffee, and then some choose Starbucks like a crack addict gets their shit from the gutter

Jesus Christ. What'd he do, wire his school to blow with nobody realizing just to prove the point he could?

We should pitch multicam tents on the side of the road commercially-zoned, and with the appropriate permits mind you and selling it to commuters with a knowing smile.

This would be a good entrepreneurial moment for you NEETs. If someone wants to open their own Coffee Command Post, we Holla Forumsacks will invest.

Edward Teach

The Eternal Kraut strikes again

Better hurry up with the hiring process.

Also, holy fuck. Literally everything but some of their merch is sold out.

I've rolled a few starbucks myself. Would drive way outta my way to get my fix from these joes. That said, I would sometimes miss my chances to walk into a liberal bastion with my full redneck blue collar worker uniform on with mud and construction debris up to my thighs straight off a site stomping all over their nice pristine beautiful floors. Reeking of sweet man perspiration after working in a hot texas sun and dust and dirt billowing out of my clothes with every move to fill the air around me like a charlie brown character. Striding straight to the line filled with hipster and college faggots, bonus pleasure when one of those bastards is wearing their frilly flip flop strap jobs, stopping just inside recognized 'personal space' of a person or two, and then giving a couple hotties a slow top to bottom once over with no shame.

Dunkin Donuts coffee is horrible but I'm going to give Black Rifle a shot.

Good idea for advertising while you are building or retrofitting out a space. Like a coming soon party. Very noticeable since milspec tents are very out of place in a city. Giving out a free sample caf round per person. Anything you sell could help cover your costs making opening the franchise easier. Bretty damned good idea for advertising user. Hats off.

They have popups for when people buy shit, letting you know where someone bought something from. Interesting, but not sure if I believe or not, but if they give out the information on where the most people are trying to buy it would making opening and keeping open a franchise shop a better chance.

DD is the only passable chain down in the South. It's that or Starbucks. Or actual fast food places like McDonald's. I visited Buffalo, NY for two weeks a couple years ago and still wistfully pine for Tim Horton's.

I'm gonna give Black Rifle a shot (no pun intended), but I've gotta wait for them to restock. Even their several-hundred-dollar super kits are sold out.

Huh. That's neat.

They are welfare queens but very few of them actually fight. What is it, like 10% of them are actual combat troops?

You oppressive shitlord, that's fucking hilarious.

That's all modern armies. I think it was for every one guy holding a rifle, there are three more driving supply trucks, operating bases, and all that other good stuff. Armies used to be machines; now they're organisms that require and endless pumping heart to keep them moving.

I like the cut of your jib.