Monster Madness

Its finally October and James is finally uploading the one thing he doesn't have shit taste in.
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=69-wbrFcA4Q
hooktube.com/watch?v=KRQRGYYg7ho
archive.org/details/RogerCormansTheTerror720p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait, didn't he say last year would be the last year with Monster Madness?

No, he said he wouldn't just do these during this season.
Its why he does film shit all year round now
This shit is still going strong

POO POO PEE PEE CACA DOO DOO

This was without doubt one of the most effortless and most boring videos I have ever watched. It's just 4 minutes of him sitting in front of a shitty greenscreen reciting a Wikipedia article with a few screenshots from his media player, this wasn't even a review it was just a fucking recap.

Without my movies, I'm nobody.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

TO WATCH YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

it's like when Doug Walker said he wouldn't do Nostalgia Critic anymore

It's not technically monster madness. It's the weekly movie reviews he's been doing since Monster Madness ended like he said he would. It's just a horror movie review that is being done in October.

Might be laziness but it's also on youtube's end with Content ID. Better to put still images instead of getting flagged. I'm sure people have used workarounds for it by I don't think the James is that technically savvy to do it. He'll be uploading the old monster madness's edited for youtube viewing for the rest of the day and do horror movies for Sunday.

Monster Madness had a good 10 year run. Don't expect anything good to come out of any content creator with current youtube policies.

BIG

DOO DOO

CHUNKS

My favorite Monster Madness was when he did the Godzilla movies. Maybe thats because I'm a Godzilla fan.

Did he talk about Cozzilla at all?

Alos, I just started watching his Top 10 Horror Movie Remakes (Resurrected review 2012), and I'm not the only one who thinks Mr. Hyde here looks an awful lot like Mike, right?

Unfortunately no. Though the Hyde guy does look like Mike.

dead ringer.

explains those comics he made.

I found out about this a year or two ago and lots of people suck him off, but his analyses are really really weak and boring for the most part. Fun and cool (i am a horror fan since childhood) but this is overrated

where were you before? shit's been going on for like 10 years

Never a follower of AVGN, though i like his game reviews

I went back anyway and most of the movies ive already seen. His best comments are about stuff like Monstervision on TNT, if you are old enough to remember that his nostalgia about it strikes home the strongest

New avgn is out.

daily reminder that james is a good fella

The Terror from 1963, directed by Roger Corman (and Francis Ford Coppola, Monte Hellman, Jack Hill & Jack Nicholson), starring Boris Karloff & Jack Nicholson
James’ review: hooktube.com/watch?v=69-wbrFcA4Q
Full film on YT: hooktube.com/watch?v=KRQRGYYg7ho
The film on the Internet Archive, includes DL links/torrent to 720p version: archive.org/details/RogerCormansTheTerror720p

Can't go wrong with Corman

Seconded. He desperately need more filmmakers like him today.
Planning to watch the entire Corman-Poe cycle up to Halloween - I have yet to see Tales of Terror (1962) & The Raven (1963) of the eight films.

Did you listen to it? Things like, "my favourite part", "I like" "I think" and stuff like that is his personal opinion.

HE'D RATHER EAT THE ROTTEN ASSHOLE

fuck off james

OF A COP-KILLED BLACK BUCK

One thing I noticed whilst watching Son of Frankenstein, and after watching James’ review of the Universal Frankenstein series, and wrote down in my commonplace book: Ygor – the name of Dr. Frankenstein’s servant/assistant in ‘Son of Frankenstein’ (1939), played by Béla Lugosi. In the original film the servant/assistant, played by Dwight Frye, was named Fritz, and was hanged by the Monster. Ygor is a villainous, demented blacksmith who helped Dr. Frankenstein in his graverobbing. He was sentenced to death by hanging by the court in the town of Frankenstein, but he survived, albeit with a deformed neck after it was broken from the hanging. – In issue #6 of EC Comics’ Crime SuspenStories (Aug/Sept 1951), the story ‘Jury Duty!’, drawn by ‘Ghastly’ Graham Ingels, tells of Peter Kardoff, a man hung for murder who breaks his neck in the process & is pronounced dead, yet survives & begins his revenge on the members of the jury who sentenced him to death, certain that a man who has been legally declared dead cannot be put on trial. Peter Kardoff features a similar deformed neck to Ygor, & his name is similar to Karloff, & his servant is named Boris, & also goes after the jury members who sentenced him to die by hanging. – From HPL’s Commonplace Book, entry 196 from 1933: ‘Daemons, when desiring an[sic] human form for evil purposes, take to themselves the bodies of hanged men.’