You can't redpill most women

https ://www.instagram.com/ explore/locations/244062878/us-federal-courthouse-minneapolis/
(The above link is just to a geographic location - as time goes on it'll change…)

Once Holla Forums pointed out that women are often the first to call for refugees now I can't unsee it.

I keep hearing that any effort spent redpilling women is mostly wasted. So explain how all these women became blue. Groupthink?

Not trolling, genuinely curious.

Feels and peer pressure.
"Helping" people, especially people the media tells you are poor and oppressed, feels good.

Fuck off MGTOW.

These are all from the same event. If you visit the IG link at the top you can see that I didn't pick and choose. Everyone photographed holding a 'refugee welcome' sign is a woman.

Women are herd minded. They follow the rest. The media has done a good job of making it look like the average is leftist cuckery. Some women do have that peculiar mind that can be redpilled, most will just follow. Be a good man, strong and principled and she will change.

Take closer shots, so that the crowd looks like an army. That's how you fake news.

Take closer shots, so that the crowd looks like an army. That's how you fake news.

They want to be dominated tbh

It's just whites have been brow beaten so badly.

Women become redpilled once they raise children of their own or through their own parents being redpilled.

Women aren't so bad once they're taking care of kids and have skin in the game, so to speak.

tits or GTFO

The pic is stupid at any rate because they won't learn a thing by being raped. They will go right back to "Rapefugees Welcum!" after the initial shock.

MGTOW detected

Making the same post twice isn't a argument either

Mostly, women are conformists by nature, most stop doing shit they like not because its hard or messy but because other women give them shit about it

Don't breed goyim.

Hence the push for fat acceptance. The uggos want to drag every other woman down to their level.

hello CREW

I started dating this girl right before the election. She was against trump and I was for trump. I thought it would be nice to see her come around and swallow the red pill but honestly it's the saddest thing in the world to watch the liberal pussies have their paradigms shattered. She's not taking it so well and you find that they have embraced these liberal fantasies as an escape measure from their own twisted thoughts of inferiority. The Jews and Judaism have really done a number on women. Idk how much more of this I can take.

I've seen a myriad of posts from fathers on Holla Forums saying the opposite. Apparently all of their wives turned to unfaithful super-bitches after giving birth. I blame it on hormone imbalance, but realizing it and making attempts to fix it requires a level of self-awareness that most women don't have.

OP this should be your line of thinking: most women can't be redpilled but all women can be made to follow it.

Women are for the most part gynocentric and emulate the activities of the women that are currently in their range of proximity. Women adapt to their environment. Men forge the environment. When men are not allowed to forge the environment, the (((state))) becomes their patriarchal figure. Ironically as feminists believe they are against patriarchy, they very much follow it as their patriarchal figure in this case is the one telling them to go against anything representing male authority.

Oh and I'm not saying give up or promoting MGTOW aka (voulentery cuckoldry)…

I'm just saying it's really difficult and that I personally am having trouble. I broke the ice with the whole love is love conundrum and also being first generation American (child of legal immigrants- ya I'm not white don't worry I'm not promoting race mixing or fucking white girls, I'm actually fucking with the Jewish gene pool so your welcome pol)

Honestly you are right. You are 100% correct. It's like dating a handicapped person or a child.

I've never seen a single post like this on Holla Forums and I've visited a lot of threads where anons talk about their families. The only case where that can happen is if the man is not man enough to put them in their place, and they don't have enough financial security. Yes excessive hormones play a big role but not to that extent. Women like to be lead, but they would rather be fooled into their rightful place, hence the process of wooing women. With poor leadership, they begin to rebel.

I saw 4 in yesterdays dating thread

Women reflexively follow the majority.
They never want to stand out from the crowd.

If we continue to change enough mens minds, women will always follow.

You can't redpill ANY women. Women absorb their views from their surroundings. You have destroy the media to have any effect.

Thread/archive link?

As one of these women's husbands, I am so proud of how welcoming they are. Why just last week Shelly was gone for hours helping migrant men settle into their new homes.