Personal Security In the Wake of the AntiFa Murder

Listen up, Holla Forumsacks. The time has come and shit is slowly dribbling onto the fan.
Some of you are nofunz either by choice or because you're limited with money. Let me be the first to tell you that instead of buying that new vidya or whever else you spend your money on, you need to arm yourself.
This is only the beginning. Some of you are confused about the laws in your state. Last night I talked to a fellow Michigander who wasn't even aware that Michigan has the Castle Doctrine. The purpose of this thread is a little bit of personal security.
Unfortunately, if you live in California, New York, Chicago or any other cucked area, all I can do is encourage you to move out.
So what are the states that allow you to protect yourself?
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Michigan
Mississippi
Montana
Nevada
New Hampshire
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
West Virginia
And what is "Stand Your Ground" and what does it allow you to do?
Stand Your Ground: No duty to retreat from the situation before resorting to deadly force; not limited to your property (home, office, etc.).
So in effect, if you are faced with physical violence, you are allowed to protect yourself with deadly force. Whether that's with a gun or your fists or anything else, you are allowed to use any force necessary to neutralize the threat.
Other states have what's called The Castle Doctrine. What's Castle Doctrine?
Limited to real property, such as your home, yard, or private office; no duty to retreat (use of deadly force against intruders is legal in most situations); some states, like Missouri and Ohio, even include personal vehicles.
Now the following states, you'd be fucked in. Basically if you can run, you have a duty to run and not fight and can only defend yourself if there's no other option. You are cucked if you live here.
Arkansas
Connecticut
Delaware
Hawaii
Iowa
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Missouri
Minnesota
Nebraska
New Jersey
New York
North Dakota
Ohio
Rhode Island
Wisconsin
Wyoming
To use deadly force in these states would mean to put your freedom in the hands of a jury, depending on your particular flavor of "duty to retreat" law.
Following this original post, I will outline which states allow you to conceal carry without a license, with a license and which states allow open carry without a permit.

Other urls found in this thread:

brow
beretta.com/en-us/92-fs/
foxnews.com/us/2016/09/15/missouri-joins-states-allowing-concealed-carry-without-permit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iQVCeJ103BQ
whatreall
youtube.com/watch?v=li0rGtXh23I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Green=Permissive open carry
Blue=Licensed open carry
Orange=Anomalous
Red=Non permissive

Kike York here, we aren't allowed CCW but we can keep raifus at home and shoot invaders within it. Not sure on the lethal self defense laws when outside your own home here though

How about first get fit and learn how to fight?

Why not both?

>tfw only 20
I wish I was old enough to CC

Doesn't help you versus a crowd of ten or more. Firearms have become necessary.

Europoor here. In terms of the Castle Doctrine, wouldn't you just shoot the perp dead and say you've got a dicky knee/hurt your foot while being attacked and physically couldn't run away?

Well that's great if you never leave your house.

In Alabama, we were instructed to shoot before they even entered our home. You shoot him on the porch and drag him inside. Cops handle the rest.

Daily reminder that buying gun and ammo isn't enough. You need to practice using them. Shoot on the move, shoot a moving target, draw your weapon, find cover etc. All things that you must practice on a regular basis. Spending some money on a good instructor is a good investment.

North Carolina here, I didn't know South Carolina was so shitty.

No matter how big of a weeaboo I am, I still think Aikido is stupid and not practical at all. Don't waste your time on "arts" fighting. You should focus on getting fit. Lift weights, run miles, and eat protein. If you're up against 10 other people you aren't going to be fighting SHIT. This isn't some Ip Man movie, you're outnumbered and you need to get away from the crowd by running faster and longer than they can. It's like a zombie apocalypse, people who don't do cardio get eaten first.

Only ever use a gun when you have exhausted the option of running away.

This too. Git gud, fgts.
Shooting at a range and shooting at a human being with your life on the line are two different things. You have to get to a point where muscle memory takes over. Getting a muscle memory means going to the range and practicing your draw from whatever holster you decide to use, whether open carry or concealed.

I'd like to point out that the law in many cases states that you have no duty to run away. That's literally what "stand your ground" means.

Wouldn't you just shoot them dead then bury them in the woods without telling anyone?

No ranges that I've been to allow drawing. Or cameras for that matter.

PIG FARM
I
G

F
A
R
M

Former nyer here.. 5 years ago when i moved the fuck away from long island the law was basically "if you shoot someone in your home you are going to be dragged over coals and you better be praying that you were 100% justified" and im sure its gotten much gayer since then

If you're inside of your home that's the end of the line, you have nowhere else to run. If you're out on the street in the middle of a riot with 10 angry communists running at you trying to "stand your ground" is just stupid.

Find some state land 300 yards away from all buildings.

Everyone should just learn Krav Maga.

I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure in my country you'd go to jail for defending yourself, even in your own home. I think there's some 'equal force' bullshit where you can only defend to the extent of how much damage they might do to you.

Your almost there, bud. Hang tight.

t. yooperfag with a shotgun saving up for an sd9

Why slam a communist into the pavement when you can legally shot and kill him instead?

I don't

What country you talk about?

Same thing in Australia.
I bought what I could, easily and legally, for cash, anonymously. Swords mostly. Cannot legally carry them around outside my own property.

But you can carry a good pen in your pocket. "Good" meaning 100% metal tubing… Kinda thing you could really stab someone good in the neck with if you had to.

I should probably add to this: I'm not saying that you should run away because of the laws, I'm saying that you should run away because it's the tactically correct choice.

You say
That's okay, user. Got a Dremel tool or drill press and $500? You've got a Glock.
brow nells.com/handgun-parts/frame-parts/frames/80-polymer-pistol-frame-v-1-prod86658.aspx
Buy the frame, complete it with the tools provided and assemble it with parts that are just delivered to your home without a check. You can complete it for about $500.
The compact frame from the same company will be available on the 6th of this month. So you could build a 19 or a 23, etc.

In regards to firearms, imho as an ex-mil/leo (don't care if you don't believe me), choose these guns in this order of importance.

Handgun - 9mm - Glock 19 is a perfect choice. If you only own 1 gun, it should be a handgun. The 19 is perfect because it's most popular. You have to think along the lines of a SHTF/WROL war situation. There will be lots of glock parts laying around after the zombies attack. Many LEOs and the US military use 9mm. Plenty of ammo. Also, the G19 is small enough to conceal carry, but large enough for combat with high capacity magazine options. Sure, a .45 may have more stopping power, but against a mob, capacity will always win.

12 gauge shotgun - Mossberg 500 or Remington 870 - I say this is your next pick because these again are the most popular shotguns, again these specific models are used by police and military. Plenty of parts and ammo will be available. Also, dems love to ban "assault rifles" and shotguns will be the last long weapon they take from you. And, in urban warfare or crowd control, shotguns will out perform rifles. Upgrade their capacity.

Combat Rifle - AR15 - The prices of ARs have dropped in recent years. You can now buy a S&W M&P15 Sport 2 for @$599-699. I say to pick the AR based on the same logic as the other guns. Police and military use ARs. Again, parts and ammo abound. If we were being invaded by China, an AK might be a good idea, but in a civil war, there will be ARs on the battlefield. The AR is a good all round rifle. You can take out a deer or zombie from close or long range with it. After you acquire the AR, spend the rest of your money stockpiling ammo.

God speed, patriots.

have fun Krav'ing in a horde of communists as you take multiple hits from rock projectiles, hit with large clubs and stabbed from multiple assailants.

Krautland.

Its actually prohibited to shoot at targtes that look like humans and you cant shoot kneeling/lying/out of cover unless you do it as a sport.

I can buy blades (yet) just a year ago I was able to buy a telescopic rod now they are not avilable anymore.

>Cant carry foldable blades that are Cant caarry blades

SC has decent CCW laws.
I'm not sure how I feel about open carry, part of me feels like it makes you a target, the other side of me feels like it could dissuade someone from attacking you.

Yooperfag here, after having grown up with guns local gun range has an annual field-day for students aged 10-17 where we learned to shoot shotguns, rifles and bows, use compasses with a map and reload our own ammo; just sayin', I know my way around a gun I can tell you that the biggest rule of thumb for shooting any moving target is to LEAD YOUR TARGET.

If your assailant is dumb enough to come at you head-on could very well be the case if they don't know you're armed then you don't need to worry, just keep your cool and put three rounds in their face. If they're moving to the side of your POV, remember to aim where the target WILL BE, not where they are.

I guess this is easier said than done, especially in the heat of the moment, but after bird hunting and skeet shooting for my whole adolescent and adult life, it's kinda second nature for me.

I guess this also doesn't solve your problem of living in the United Cuckolds regime, but maybe you'll remember when DOTR arrives.

benelli supernova master race

have fun finding spare parts when SHTF

lolol you nation has been invaded
and you are following laws

LOLOLOL

thats how cucked you are.
If I was in krautland I would have a nice AK from serbia and a few cases of ammo.

Get the fuck out of there. Holy shit, I new Germany was cucked, but to hear this form an actual kraut really drives the point home.

For crying out loud.

Glock 17/19.

AR15 or AK variant from a reputable manufacturer.

Ammo and more ammo. Buy it cheap and stack it deep. Steel/brass case is fine for rifle. Only go brass for pistol.

Train.

and DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.

LOL. So easy to get weapons in Germany. Become a sport shooter, 48hours of training, take test, buy whatever you want.

Saving up for an S&W SD9 because poorfag.

As for a shotgun, I already have a Remington 870, but it's a 20 gauge. How fucked am I, ex-mil bro?

I hope you're joking otherwise you should not be giving advice. Always aim for center mass. This is combat 101 level knowledge.

Not bad. You've got a 9mm, so that's the best move right there. Your shotgun is fine, but if Civil War 2 kicks off, loot your first 12 gauge as soon as you get the chance.

I hate S&W. Why not buy the Slav equivalent of a p238 (picture in OP) for $275?

I'd save just a few dollars more and the the M&P9. Several townie PDs use them.

Was speaking rhetorically, but thanks for pointing that out. I will readily admit to having no armed combat experience since crime is almost non-existent up here in yooperland, even with all the meth heads running around not a joke, they're literally in every town in the U.P., even Marquette

This country is so cucked when it comes to guns that its probably easier to acquire firearms in Europe than here

Missouri here. As of January 1st we've been a constitutional carry state. Not 100% sure but I think we are now Stand Your Ground as well.

Buy cheap Slav gun. Lose magazine. No other such usable magazine in 100 mile radius. Also, pawnshop nigger gun. Also, .380 is for girls and faggots.

That map is wrong, there is no legal open carry in Massachusetts, only concealed carry.

quit lying

Either find land you can use for rec purposes like state, power lines, or industry or go to a non-cucked private range. Private ranges don't allow the stuff you need to do for insurance purposes either, so you just don't do those drills when people are there. That will be often at a rural range. Get to know the club officers. I've done team tactics and fight from vehicle drills with a VP and his family before.

It's a 9mm service pistol. They were standard issue for military and European police for a very long time.
.380? Nigger pawn shop gun? I don't know what you're talking about.

Then you missed where it said "licensed open carry" for the blue states.

sandpeople aren't human

y

Thank you for your council.

I've had the impression that a 20 gauge would be enough for some tantrum-throwing antifa, I guess I can get by on that for now.

BTW after reviewing pic related (surprised it hasn't been posted yet, shame on you Holla Forumsacks) I'm seriously interested in buying a Ruger 10/22 for the high-capacity mag options and low recoil. Good idea/Bad idea?

Sorry. I guess you could say I "jumped the gun" with that reply. I was thinking p238. Regardless, tfw no abundance of Slav guns laying around on American battlefield.

Discrimination based on political preference? Doesn't sound right to me

There is no license you can get in MA which allows you open carry, you stupid nigger.

t. Licensed MA gun owner

Massachusetts does not explicitly have Stand Your Ground doctrine.
Anons, please review your own state's statutes regarding authorized use of deadly force (or justifiable homicide) because, indeed, those are the conditions you need to make yourself familiar with. Your attorney will thank you later.

MASS DEFINITION OF DEADLY FORCE
reasonable doubt:
doubt that the defendant did not act in self-defense.

This. If you are not training actively with the use of your firearm, you are a liability to yourself and everyone around you. Don't be a dumb leftist cuck and sling a firearm if you are not positively 100% willing to use it properly.

And findnout what range local PD use for training days. They will usually be closed to use on those days, but you can go and pick up shit tons of .223 and 9mm .40 pussy if your LEOs are gay brass the next day for reloding or selling to reloaders. They never pick up their brass unless somone on the force uses it.

Alot of survival anons who plan to bug out innawoods swear by them. Eat little critters and survive. Not a good option for zombie hunting though. Great for small game and practice shooting.

quit being retarded
http:// www.alle-schuetzenvereine.de/der-weg-zum-waffenschein/

It's a pretty good design. If you have worn it out to the point where it's broken during SHTF, then I would suggest you start taking weapons from the bodies you've left. By the way, it's made at the same factory that the Yugo AKs were built at. Should speak a little to the reliability of them.

So if you have a conceal carry permit in MA, you must conceal it? You can't open carry, despite having a conceal carry permit? If so that's retarded. Nigger. :^)

Hell, I'm not a lawfag with knowledge of every state. If you see a discrepancy with what I said, lay it out and let's discuss it. Let's talk about what we're legally allowed to do.

To be fair this is only an issue in Omaha and Lincoln. If you're elsewhere just call up a neighbor and ask him to help bury the body.

Also be sure to check the ownership laws in your states, NC may have generous Self-Defense laws but we do have a Purchase License law for Handguns. You can buy whatever rifle, including the baby killing AR-15 without a license just a 20-40 minute background check depending on how many states you've lived in, but any handgun purchase in North Carolina requires either a purchase permit issued by your county Sheriff, or a Concealed Carry Permit. Any gun store owner will know what you can buy and what you can't unlicensed.

That said my understanding is you can own a handgun that you purchased in another state there's no issue.

Ruger 10/22 is great for practicing fundamentals cheaply and shit like squirrels. Ideally you'd have a .22 in the same style as your fighting rifle for more practice/muscle memory. Just don't bubba it up with retarded stocks and shit.

Can someone update this guide? It's a tad dated.

Thanks again.

Another question, at what range does a low-power gun (e.g. 20 gauge and 22LR) stop being effective? I get that if your assailant has any kind of body armor than it won't do shit, but I figure that you could waste anyone with a 22LR to the head, plus hit anywhere on the body would do enough damage to cause the average liberal/nigger thug to panic and turn tail.

As for 20 gauge, I assumed that a slug would be enough to drop anybody, albeit not effective at long range.

Not fucking with you, user. I just don't want to see anons getting /k/-tier arrested. It's up to each of us to familiarize ourselves. You're just doing a good duty of letting others know who has basic Zim-Zam privileges in their state.
The basics you should ALWAYS FOLLOW:
this will be used by attorneys to prove you knew what the fuck you were getting yourselves into.
just good practice. never let the bad guys know you're coming
jewgle your state followed by "definition of justifiable homicide" and follow to your state's .gov and read the 2-6 paragraphs explicitly stating what their conditions are for that
depending on state statutes, the prosecutor could argue to the jury that if you had time to rack a round, you were engaging in intimidation/brandishing of a firearm and had time to retreat from threat/de-escalate conflict.

A tip to those who live in this dump like myself: You can practice at the range with .22 without licensing. There are a few ranges in the city.

I am not brown enough for that, muds can get away with fiering blanks in the subway causing a panic and I get fucked over if I recycle wrong as a white guy.

Well you will get investigated for assult if it turns out to be selfe defense you are kinda off the hook if the force wasnt excessive, what is and isnt excessive is for the judge/DA to decide

Doesnt matter, on target is on target.

Not how I heard it, you have had to be in a sports club for a while, you cant have anything on your record over 6 months probation/ you were senteced to pay 90 days of damages. Also you can only buy guns related to your sport and can not own tahn 2 hand guns (rifles are basically limitless) its a pain in the ass to get ammo as you cant buy in bulk. Soirt/collecting/hunting require 3 different licences and limit your gunoptons (collectin is the most anyooing as you have to be very speciffic about waht you collet and of course they cant be full out no matter waht)

The test may or may not be doable in 48h dont know about that but the fuckers that test you (like the guy from the range/ club you are shooting at can fuck you over as you have to give a live demonstartion to them so can the fuckers in the bureaucratic departments.

You have to provide proof that you own a gun safe fit for the type of gun you want to buy and you have to keep your ammo locked sperated.

Member the case where a old guy shot an albanian invader? Yes he got of on selfe defense but because he didnt lock the pistol in a safe but keep it near his bed he is propably about to lose his licence.

To Merkel/Schulz Germans are not human

REMINDER TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH TUELLER DRILL

A knife wielding adversary within 21 feet of you can reach you before you have time to draw your weapon and shoot.

Jew Jersey is the most corrupt state in America and there's no reason to fight or appeal my application because it won't go through.
They like to say that you can still own a gun here but me and half a dozen friends have tried for several years now and we've all been denied repeatedly.

But I live in Commiefornia with a 10 round limit per mag, Should I just get a beretta?

What kind of Beretta?

The joke is if you shoot in many Yoorp countries they will try to fuck you with the "why didnt you shoot in the leg" tactic and they will have non if you counter with "Even Cops and Soilders are not trained to do that"

North Carolina has an offense called "Going Armed To The Terror Of The People" which pretty much excludes carrying any firearm in a public place. I bet some asshole prosecutors would even try to charge you for using an open-carry holster.

Concealed carry is the way to go; at least NC is a "shall issue" state.

Fuck.

If you are talking about a rifle and you have a 10-round mag limit, I would go with an SKS, actually. They're cheap (but getting pricey, so if you can get one, get it quick) and they have a 10 round fixed magazine which is surprisingly quick to reload if you have ammo clips.
The thing will fire any sort of 7.62x39 rounds you can feed it. It gobbles up the cheap Russkie surplus shit, the dreaded 23cent per round TULA, Prvi Partisan, the Brown and Silver Bear and if you get brass rounds or buy some brass, it's easy to reload the ammo.

Anyone else agree that having 10 round capacity makes the SKS a pretty decent gun, if that's your limitation? No need to switch mags, the ammo clips are actually just as fast.

Sorry for the delay. There are some .22 enthusiasts who turn their rugers into tac driving extraordinaire plinkers, but it requires expensive upgrades. The effective range is around 150 yards. I doubt it would have enough power to penetrate zombie skulls at that distance. Always discuss practicing for the zombie apocalypse and not gunning down antifa commie scum. ;) You'll notice alot of gun owners will always talk about killing zombies. Killing zombies is the right way to talk about it. (wink wink nudge nudge) And yes, a 20 gauge will drop anybody. Not a problem. I only stress 12 gauge because of commonality foremost and stopping power secondly.

Just stick a sharpie up your nose and smack your head against the table, it's over for you

oops on putting that pic on again

92fs?

beretta.com/en-us/92-fs/

.22 is not an effective self defense round. Do not use it as such. You can find lots of info about what it can possibly do, but don't trust your life to it. Cheap ammo and guns aren't going to be that accurate either. Don't buy into 5.56/.223 is just a .22lr on steroids. I don't even use it in my primary and I think that argument is retarded. It's traditionally sighted in at 50 yards on rifles and drops like a rock after that. You can give it other zeros, but the most common self defense rifle zeros will put your bullet at +/- 2.5-3 inches out to a field effective range of 2-300 yards. Even getting even 100 yards on a .22 will give you quite an arc. Bullets don't fly straight. One of the primary drawbacks of 7.62commie is it's rise and drop.

Don't have a 20ga. I suspect you could take a slug out to 100 yards but unless you have an accurate slug gun you'll probably be looking at 3-4" groups like other gauges. Make sure you find a slug that your shotgun likes, and know where it shoots It could consistently shoot lower, higher, etc than pellets or other slugs. If you're going to use pellets know what, if any, choke you have and how it patterns at likely self defense distances. ie 5,10, 25 yards. Just get a carbine in an intermediate caliber. .223/5.56 is an effective hunting round up to medium game and a far better self defense round.

A pistol's only purpose is to get you to your rifle.

SKS is a fine poorfag/gimped rifle

check again
foxnews.com/us/2016/09/15/missouri-joins-states-allowing-concealed-carry-without-permit.html

No, talking about getting my first gun, a decent pistol that will last me a lifetime that I can pass down to my kids.

Jew Yorker here. According to the law, you must retreat as much as possible and can only use lethal force as a last resort. The only exception is if you act in the defense of someone who can't defend themselves.

Glock makes CA legal options. Buy the extended mags anyway, but save them for the zombie apocalypse. Always carry legally.

Or you know, just don't get caught.

The SKS is a solid choice for this scenario, user.

Thanks for everything, mil-bro sir. I'll try not to be such a dumb faggot next time.

Get a rifle first. That's your safety right there. A handgun can come later.

I agree. The 20 gauge is breddy gud for ni…uhh… zombies. Having one shotgun of any kind is just a good idea. There are so many different types of specialty rounds too. Incendiary, invasive, salt, you name it.

92fs is a really nice gun and is available right now at classicfirearm for under $300. They're the Euro model so the mags don't fit from the US ones so you have to cut a notch in them, but I digress.
Some people hate the 92fs, but militaries around the world and own, obviously have carried them for a long time. My main complaint is the fucking size and perhaps the weight. It's a good firearm, though. Not nigger-tier and a million times better than a Hi Point or something like that.
However, you're going to have issues if you plan to conceal carry it because that's just not happening with the 92fs. So yeah, that's it. I carried one for six months on a deployment and obviously I trusted my life with it. But I think you'll have to buy a special mag anyway, with a plate in it that limits it to 10 rounds.

NOW I understand why Americans are so obsessed with "zombies".
At last I truly see.

Antifa zombies

The zombies could be commies as well. Lulz. Fuck communist zombies. Nigger communist zombies are the worst zombies of all.

Headshots DO seem to be particularly effective…

Besides the size and weight, I hated the trigger pull on the 92f. If I wanted to pull 15lbs of shit, I'd get a 1895 nugget. That being said, they are robust and reliable. I'd hate them a lot less if there was a simple trigger job or spring replacement for them.

So what is better open or concealed for self defense?

As a kraut I cant even imagine to walk the streets with an open carry.

You can't karate chop a bullet. Getting fit is good, learning some chink punches is a waste of time. Learn to fight with a knife instead.

Tell me about this AntiFa murder.

Keeping a lower profile is always better imo. Open carry opens you up to LEO harassment at the very least. Doesn't matter if it's legal or not, they will do it if the cop is a cunt. The only times I open carry are to/from the range, hunting/fishing, or at some type of demonstration. I don't want that many eyes being drawn to me for any reason.

The slide mounted safety is shit too. Good gun overall but a shit choice for CC.

I got a spear dude, I'll be fine.

yep. if you're in the northeast check out sig academy. there are tons of instructors throughout the US take a few carbine classes and a conceal carry class.

Are there flashlights out there that last for a long time when used?

Concealed carry is always the way to go if you have the option. There are issues where open carry will cause unnecessary bullshit. Like you being targeted because you have a fun.
It would also scare the shit out of AntiFa if they didn't know who had funs and who didn't. Like the poisoned M&Ms analogy. There are 10k "ebil Nazi Trump voters" in your town. 7500 of them have a gun. Maybe 3500 have CC licenses. How many are you going to attempt to beat to death?

Knife fighting is mainly Asian too.

A rifle is the way to go. Shotguns have their uses, but I wouldn't own more than one. I mean it totally depends on where you expect to engage your enemy. In the forest or outside? Rifle. In a tighter urban situation? Shotgun. And again, depending on your strategy you might want to opt for different weapons.

Be smart, own at least one of each, there is no absolute truth like /k/ would have you believe. Just memeing and bantz.

No, do kick boxing and wrestling. Reason why they shit themselves when jack sheilds was around. Most decent sized people that know how to fight could take 10 of them.

You can grab someone by the head and manipulate their whole body, body freaks out about neck safety.

Also a jab in the throat is fucking brutal.

Yep thats what I guessed saw enough videos where cops starting shit for no reason.

But I guess drawing is easier when you open carry.

I agree. One is practical. Like even a Maverick 88. They are practical for home defense, hunting, SHTF, etc. You can get really fucking fast with a pump-action, too, if you're bored.
But if someone gifted me a set amount of money to arm myself, the bulk of that money would go to rifles and solid handguns.

open carry is just advertising and some people are uneasy when you have a gun on your hip if you're not a cop, i prefer concealed carry because it's less conspicuous and i prefer not to be noticed

If I were to get a glock is the MOS version worth it? I'm a fucking scrub that thinks it will help me aim and shoot.

It is, but you can get fast at a concealed draw. Just practice. Make sure to use your off hand to assist by pulling away clothing, etc. I live in a cold climate, so carrying a full size pistol in OWB holster under a jacket is more common than you'd think.

And is the MOS harder to conceal?

I don't think so. I think you'd be better off with some decent regular sights, though. That fucking football goalpost is god-awful.
Do yourself a favor. Instead of buying that junk CoD sight, get a steel guide rod and spring for it, get a Lone Wolf barrel and if you don't like the trigger, they make a nicer one for a low cost.
LRN 2 SHOOT WITH IRON SIGHTS, FGT

Tritium night sights, extended slide release and extended mag release are must-have modifications for any glock imo.

Learn to shoot with normal sights. It develops good habits. Slide mounting optics adds it's own problems. Acquiring the dot can be a pain depending on the optic you put on and how good your muscle memory presentation is. Slide mounting optics also reduces teh lifespan. We're talking about a lot of shooting, but it's something to think about. Get new sights because the plastic ones are shit and were meant to be replaced. get a lighter/better disconnector if you want a better trigger. They're easy as fuck to install and make a big difference.

Anything that makes a pistol bulkier will make it harder or more painful to conceal.

Why? what are they good for?

(I really have to lurk /k/ more.

Can confirm. It's impossible to get a gun in Jersey.
They just never "get around" to issuing licences just like how they never "get around" to deporting illegals.

I've always liked the XS big dots myself. INB4 James Yeager.
youtube.com/watch?v=iQVCeJ103BQ

How cucked are the gun laws in leafland?

Flashlight or LaserPointer?

Not to mention the polygonal barrel. You can not ever shoot reloads with the factory barrel nor should you reload ammo that has been eaten by a Glock. That plastic guide rod fucks with your accuracy. Steel performs much better. And the Tritium night sights are an excellent idea. Or anything besides Glock sights. But that sight makes the gun look hideous. I actually like how Glocks look, the compact series especially, but that damn Cowladooty sight makes it look like shit.

tfw no gun, no ammunition, and never will be able to get any because Ontario…

It makes dropping the magazine/releasing the slide much more comfortable and easy, especially if you're in a stressful situation and your fine motor skills are shot.

ah yes, the glock bulge

extended slide release makes it easier to operate the slide release with your thumb the stock one isn't the best. extended mag lets you hold more bullets

Jersy sounds like Sweden/france/germany/ and to some extend UK.

Did the guy that got punched by the tattooed vegan die?

That list is pretty awful, it's clearly not made by somebody with an extensive firearm knowledge but rather by a random enthusiast. You can find tons of five-shooters for under $150 yet he only lists a six-shooter for over $200

This is incorrect, MA only allows concealed carry. Trust me, I have the no restrictions LTC.

I shot them for years but don't recommend them simply because they're so different. My friends and I all practice with each others guns just in case something were to ever happen and we had to pick theirs up. Switching between them and normal sights can mess with you. There aren't any advantages imo and some detriments.

Flashlight yes. Bad things happen at night. Lasers are useful if they're IR and you have NVGs. Otherwise you're a lazy faggot who can't aim.

There she is, boys. The cartridge sits in a tapered barrel and thus the ass-end of the casing hangs out without support. Upon firing the cartridge, the pressure causes these bulges to the unsupported ass-end of the casing.
That said, the glock will eat anything you put in it - besides reloads. Cheap shit, whatever the fuck you have, will cycle just fine.
Get the Lone Wolf barrel and none of this will happen and you can happily shoot reloads.

So, just so everyone is clear,
MA has conceal carry only
That pic is wrong, evidently. Grabbed it from Jewkipidia.

If storm lake is still around I can happily recommend their barrels as well.

Think of it this way. Get rid of SanFran and L.A. from Cali and Cali is suddenly much better than Jersey. It's that bad.

I know they're making 1911 barrels, but I'm not sure if they make Glock stuff anymore. There's one more brand that escapes me that makes a good barrel even cheaper than LW. I might be thinking about Storm Lake?

Make a better list, anons need you.

Both is a good idea. You can buy a light to carry that will also mount to your rifle. This allows you to use your handgun rail for a laser. Besides, I prefer the FBI technique for my light, ymmv.

Point taken. I can see how that could be an issue. I always liked the fast target acquisition, but you're right, it'd fuck me up if I had to go back to stock sights.

I guess he's hanging on by a thread. I have no confirmation on him dying, but it's been said that he may not make it.
If he lives, I would definitely consider it attempted murder, either way. He easily could have died.

There are no states that allow you to shoot someone who is on your property for the simple reason of "not wanting them there".

Keep that in mind. You actually MUST be in danger. Yes, I am being serious. You can't just shoot someone for stepping off the sidewalk.

In a true wrol scenario your first priority would be a rifle over a handgun, period.

I got a couple 10+ years ago, but I just checked and they're still making for glocks. They're actually more expensive than lw by a lot. You can get a fancy qpq coating now though.

That goes without saying. Both SYG and the Castle Doctrine require you to be in imminent danger. So keep in mind that you may be asked to prove you were in imminent danger, should you evoke these laws.

You can do that shit in Detroit though.

castle doctrine protects you from civil and criminal liability if you gun down someone breaking into your house

It's one and the same. Someone breaking into your house is imminent danger.

Yes, once it gets to THAT point, a rifle will be best. Everything leading up to that though, a handgun. I prioritize a handgun first, but the rifle is also a must have to complete the three gun list.

can't argue with those dubs

Agreed

Practice what you learn with friends using airsoft pistols and face protection. Force on force training uses this method, there's some stuff on jewtube that shows.

Also, they design the airsoft guns to be near exact replicas of actual funs. So if you do want to practice, you can likely get nearly exactly what you own to practice with if you live in an area where you can't practice with your real fun or you don't want to waste money on ammo just for plinking.

You throw a punch, jamming the skull through the brain and severing the brain!

Human hunting when?

In some places, they could have a very tough time prosecuting you. In some states, I believe they have a law that does allow you to save the life of another human being with deadly force. Can't remember where, but I'm thinking something like that would be a prosecuting attorney's nightmare in some states.

If I remember correctly, in Germany there are 5 million legal firearms and speculated to be 20 million illegal ones.
Just throwing it out there. Contact your local ex-Yugo for further information.

Safety is the number one priority.

The logic behind my priorities are as follows. Buy a glock today. Now, your person is protected. You can holster glock in your pants and buy a burger in safety right away. Buy shotgun. Now you're home has awesome firepower and you can hunt if needed. Lastly, but the rifle. If/when the next shoah ever kicks off, you're ready to fight. That's why handgun>shotgun>rifle. Once war begins, it will flip to rifle>shotgun>handgun.

How do I get my license here? I heard they won't issue unless you have a reason…

Is young, female, and worries about safety good enough reason? (Cambridge area if it matters).

Are you joking? The only advantage pistols have is being able to use them easier one handed if you have to do other shit. A carbine will stick out from your body about the same distance as a pistol held in a proper shooting stance unles you're a midget. Check out deflection and penetration through drywall/particle board for common pistol calibers vs 5.56 for some interesting conclusion. You're nearly always going to be able to shoot more accurately with a rifle as well. Advantages continue to go up if you have an sbr or a pistol with an arm brace. NOTE TO ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT, I AM NOT ADVOCATING MANUFACTURING AN SBR BY PUTTING AN ARMBRACE AGAINST YOUR SHOULDER WHEN YOU FIRE.

The handgun is a weapon of last resort or necessity.

friendly reminder that if gunlawscorecard.org hasn't graded your state an f it's shit.

What kind of liberal nonsense site is this?

Lone wolf?

Come at me antifa, ya faggots.

All those cucked states.

Well there's Lone Wolf, who is reasonable, Storm Lake, which user says is pricey and I was thinking of KKM.
KKM is mid-priced, last I checked and actually verifies in writing that you can use reloaded ammo.

where the fuck did you get those patches?

Should be fine if you mean Cambridge MA. Sometimes police chiefs will put a restriction on your license at first, if you're young, but if they can't find a reason to outright deny you in 30 days, they typically issue a license.

General advice for beginners:

Do not aim at the head if you can hit the center mass. This is especially true when hunting, because of a skull's structure there's a relatively high chance the bullet will deflect away from the brain and then the motherfucking squirrel will run off and you'll never find him before a fox does. Always shoot for center mass when it is an option, aiming to hit the heart.

The big 3 guns, the ones necessary for survival, change depending on where you live.

In the city I would say:
Handgun, self-defense rifle, Shotgun in that order.

In a rural area with small and medium game:
Semi-auto .22LR, Self-defense rifle, .308 bolt action

In an area that sees a lot of bird traffic but next to no medium game:
Semi-auto .22LR, Self-defense rifle, Shotgun

In an area with large game, bears or cougars:
Double barreled Shotgun, Self-Defense rifle, bolt-action .308

Get a 12 gauge shotgun, don't bother with slugs unless you're in bear/cougar country. Your shotgun is for bird hunting or explaining the merits of homogeneous culture to anyone within 15 feet. Mossberg's a good option, but I'd go for Remington.

You want a bolt action .308, it'll drop a deer out to 100 yards if you hit the heart and the bullet's big enough it'll do that more reliably than an AR-15's 5.56. For model, talk with the gun store clerk, this isn't Best Buy, the vast majority own and use guns. Besides, they sell enough .308s they damn well better know what they're talking about.

Your best self defense option is the AR-15 but this has more leeway than you'd think. If you live in a rural area accept no substitute. However if you live in the gentrified wasteland known as a city, get an AK-47. Not as precise a gun, it's still accurate out to 30-40 yards and EVERYONE knows that gun. Someone sees that, they're more likely to run than to attempt enriching you. Also has the advantage of not being anywhere near as oil hungry as the AR. Whichever gun you get, this gun is not for hunting unless you run out of ammunition for everything else. It's to keep you safe from cultural enrichment. Only exception, it can and should be used to drop multiple charging wild pigs if you live in those areas.

Ruger 10/22 is non-negotiable. Excellent rifle. Use it for small game and for practicing your aim.

Handguns are more important in the city than in the country, issue is almost all of them work for their function and it comes down to personal preference. For a beginner get a 9mm, I like S&W personally, but get whatever A.) Looks good and B.) works. You need a minimum of 2 magazines loaded at all times.

Do not buy into the "Revolvers don't jam" meme, that's only a real concern if you're some sort of monster that doesn't lovingly take care of his gun. Besides, for the beginners the recoil combined with low load capacity just knocks this off the table for you. If you MUST be a cowboy, get a revolver that takes .38SP and make sure to get the revolver loaders.

Yes, ideally, a rifle would be great for this. Considering close quarters, hallways, etc, a handgun may have advantages and no worries about pass through hitting neighbors. Also, can't put my AR in my pants and walk into McDonald's, so I'd still say buy handgun first. You do make an excellent point though. I'd much rather take my AR to the living room for an unexpected 2am visitor.

cuckchan /k/ my friend, check out the patch thread for the pastebin with the shops, they regularly produce Trump and Nazi patches.

Have a SHTF dump.

Please remove Arkansas from the cucked list, friend. It's not called Castle Doctrine or Stand Your Ground law, but you are allowed to use deadly force if you feel your life is in danger, someone else's life is in danger, or violence is going to be used in the commision of a felony. Any Ark-anons who'd like to look this up, google Arkansas Act 1073.

Tfw only C

Grabbed the GOAL (like the NRA but only for MA) site that covers the application process. goal.org/masslawpages/LTCapply

Ah my bad, yes Cambridge MA.

OK. Excellent. I'll look into doing it then.

Seriously.
There is no excuse for being a noguns if you're over 18. Being a poorfag isn't an excuse either. Yoy can get a decent gun for 300 dollary-doos. You can get a shit gun for 150$. That's one week of work at a McJob.

Arm yourselves you cucks. It's the one freedom that hasn't been wrenched from our grasp by the jews. Use it.

You can MAKE a shotgun, you autistic faggots. See 3rd pic in

YOU. HAVE. NO. EXCUSE.

Looks like homemaid lean

They all have the ultimate troll faces, makes me wonder if what they are showing there is some kind of le ruse, if it weren't for the fact I studied intensively everything there is to know about filters over a month non-stop.

Here's some updated versions.

They're making the troll faces because they ain't drinking liquid shit anymore.

VA here. We have "zombie defense leagues" all over, they stack some of the coolest arsenals you'll ever see. First time I met a zombie defender I didn't make the connection, just thought he was a cool old guy who still liked videogames :P.

Way to leave out my state dipshit. VA is fine, open carry is legal urrwhere, concealed preferred in NOVA where I live, shall issue. Stand your ground is not an issue as we have a "general right to self defense" in our state constitution, that's construed as no duty to retreat, broad powers, etc. The only issue is who is your prosecutor. If you kill in NOVA it could be a Jew transplant from DC, he might try to make his career on you, which could get expensive, but hopefully Trumpism keeps that down somewhat.

Fit never hurts but you can always do both at the same time. I'm /k/ normally, I'll try to pass along some knowledge, you all might not like it at all.

Carry: open carry is better for preventing crime in any one neighborhood, but concealed is better for protecting your own person. You can concealed carry a lot of places you cannot legally open carry, and lots of places that claim to be open carry will in practice prevent you from doing so or just call the cops (like NOVA). I prefer pocket carry over hip carry, as it is quicker and can be affected with one hand. Lots of different holster styles, pick one that works for you. I have a homemade rig that can be pulled one hand with minimal danger of accidental discharge. For practice, just do dry-fire pulls at home. Dress how you would outside.

Caliber: Biggest you can get. If its a pistol, its never going to put a man down guaranteed, the rule is Murphy's Law, expect the worst outcome and plan for it. As the "stopping power" of a wrist-borne weapon (as opposed to shoulder-borne) will never be enough to drop a man, the biggest bore gives you the biggest guaranteed wound channel. A .45 ACP (0.45 inches) hollow point will open up to 0.70 inches reliably when manufactured by a reputable company (Speer Gold Dot is the gold standard). 9mm can work too, but again i recommend hollow points.

Only two places will really help you when threatened by a charging enemy, the heart and the brain stem. The heart, if hit by any significant piece of a bullet, will deflate like a balloon and the enemy's blood pressure will drop immediately. Like how you feel blackout when you stand up too fast? That, but permanent. Death will come to them a few minutes later as the brain stem is deprived of blood-borne oxygen. The other spot that will work is the brain stem. Piercing this with a significant piece of bullet will shut off the Central Nervous System, and death will follow instantaneously. The best way to ensure a hit on either of these points is a large bore (makes a large path through the target). Heart is not necessarily the best choice; it is protected by a thick breastplate that can deflect bullets stubbornly. It is also not necessarily a bigger target than the brain stem, it is just more round, where the stem is more rectangular up-and-down.

Some rifle rounds might claim to "shatter" inside the body sending useful shrapnel all around and hopefully hitting the heart, this is claimed a lot of the 5.56. But that is much less reliable than the "expansion" of a good hollow point, and in any case is entirely velocity-dependent; you hit a guy with a few 5.56 at point blank range and one might shatter. At that point you would have probably rather brought a shotgun with a large slug round (.70 opening up to potentially 1 inch). Any rifle rounds much larger are usually unwieldly with their power. An exception would be the AK-47's 7.62x39 round, an excellent and practicable choice courtesy of our slavic friends. A short-barreled AK with a hi-cap mag would probably make the ideal street-sweeping antifa weapon, though that will be more expensive than an AR to set up.

FURTHERMORE, PRACTICE WITH YOUR WEAPON. FIREARM SKILL IS NOT PERMANENT. GO TO THE RANGE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 2,000 ROUNDS FOR EVERY WEAPON YOU OWN AND KNOW HOW TO USE THEM.

(checked)
Really nice selection. Dig the patches.
please always photograph pistols with serial facing down

I have a question about the p320. Does anyone know which part of the firearm you have to register? You can buy the frame without a license. Is it the slide that you have to register?
Most pistols, the actual "gun" is the frame. But the p320 doesn't have a serial number on the frame nor does it require an FFL to buy one.

We need to make a 2017 edition

It's on the fire control unit which you place in the modular frames.

20 gauge is a good round for survivalists, but if you are poorfag, BUY A 12 GAUGE. the ammo is much cheaper to stockpile just because it's so ubiquitous.

Also if you aren't a particularly good shot with a rifle, a .22 without a suppressor is only good for securing a source of food, which the shotgun will usually be more practical for anyways.

see

Ahhh… That's why I can't find a FCU for one anywhere. Makes sense now.

But I do see something interesting… What if someone makes an aftermarket FCU that fits it?

uhh what? The 3 others I get it but not that one.

Means check your local laws. In some places in that state, it may be legal while illegal in others.

slightly off topic, but is there any source the guy is actually kill?

Why has this been anchored ?

Ahh thanks for explaining it.

It's not hard to get a fun anywhere in the world. Your challenge will be getting ammo.

whatreall yhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/RKBA/gun/www.thehomegunsmith.com/introduction.html

don't tell people on the chans about the UP lad, we don't need wogs getting imported into marquette and muinising and the rest.

plus, you have some redpilled northern european women up there

(checked)

shhh I live near detriot lad, you don't know how much I want to move up there after graduate school

Because the mods are antifa and they don't want us shooting their antifa buddies to defend ourselves.

At least one of the volunteers is an antifa shill. I guess he doesn't want his buddies shot, top kek.

We should make another one.

(contd)

SHTF: people will recommend 9mm and 5.56 because they are "cheap" (relatively not much more cheap) and they are "plentiful in the SHTF". Here's where I will get heretical - don;t count on SHTF, they won't let it get to that point because it would be stacked way too far in favor of white men. What is far more likely is two things: random niggers jumping you from behind and pre-planned antifa rushing you head-on.

Keep your head on a swivel for negroes and remember, around blacks, never relax. Spics are basically negroes, as are whites with obvious signs of drug habits. As for antifa, be prepared with a gun, the biggest you can. Concealed .45 is good, full size .45 with 15+ capacity is better, an AK with a banana clip or two is best. I recommend compact .45 for concealed because realistically you won't find yourself in any other setting. If you are in the kind of place where you can even get home and bring a full size gun TO an antifa meeting, you will have uncucked police to stop shit before that happens. Also realize that any level of gun you have over the compact concealed will be construed in court as more likely you were bringing trouble upon yourself. Lastly, if you are in the kind of place where open carrying a full size .45 or truck carrying an AK is realistic, you will not face antifa, and niggers will have been taught fear for generations.

Practice: Here will be my second heretical position: putting rounds down range is highly overrated. Combat shooting can never be taught at an indoor range, that is for making sure your weapon actually works at all, or for "zeroing" a new rifle. Dry fire drills that encompass everything from sighting enemy to pulling the trigger are better for knowing where you stand on ability to do the actual deed in terms of dealing with time stress. Marksmanship will be determined almost entirely by trigger work on a pistol, and for that I reccomend only one man: Rob Leatham.

youtube.com/watch?v=li0rGtXh23I

Thats the first video that ever got me to hit reliably with a pistol (damn hard if youve never had good instruction). Its called "aiming is useless", gist of it is squeeze that fucker tight as possible, and move the trigger as smoothly as you can. Lots of people have different opinions on trigger type but the one thing I look for is thus: short pull. The shorter the pull, the less chance you have to move the muzzle off target. I recently bought a Kahr pistol which is beautiful and well built but the trigger travels so fucking long I just cant keep it on target without gripping it weird, which tears the skin off my fingers. I recommend the SW Shield or Springfield XDS, either come in .45 with excellent triggers. Many full sized pistols do the job and trigger is much less an issue with a full size handle to grip.

Last heretical bit: you need to train a shitload to get past "competent" to "elite", nothing will get you there past lots of trigger pulls with real feedback. You can either be like Rob and be professionally sponsored, or you can do like me and buy a PTP gun. Police Training Pistols are airsoft guns built to exact spec off of real pistols, they have Gas Blow Back actions and shoot plastic pellets. You can train with them in your backyard no problem, and it will give you probably 85-90 percent of the benefit of "real steel". With PTP guns you can do all the drills that Leatham recommends, and any others you can think of that occur within 30 yards. You can even get PTP assault rifles with the full manual arms (operated with the same buttons). All this can be accomplished for ~ one dollar for every 500 shots (after the gun is bought,about $180). A regular gun will cost you, even after initial costs, between 50 and 80 cents every shot after all operating costs are tabulated. YMMV, good luck.

Recommended brands: KWA beretta 92fs, Inokatsu M4 (rifle), Tokyo Marui MP7 (subgun).

Need a gun for bathsalt zombies and trayvon the innocent

this is an important point tbh

Thank you FBI for putting white people into jail because they make use of free speech while at the same time allowing muslim shitskins to upload video manuals to the internet on how to properly kill with knifes or even build bombs.

This is what Hillary actively let happen.

In fairness the FBI can't stop somebody in Syria from uploading something.

are you retarded? These faggots are seizing whole server farms because someone uploaded a pic remotely assembling a copyrighter piece while allowing ISIS material to roam free across social media.

Where do you think I got that video from? From fucking twitter. It was there for 4 fucking weeks. I reported it daily like 50 fucking times.

Yet articles about Kikes disappear within minutes of posting.

This thread belongs in /k/.

There's more than one board on Holla Forums, you fucking mongoloid.

i really fucking hate how edgy shitskins are tbh, wow you killed an unarmed guy who was tied up!

You belong in the bog.

That's not an argument, kike.

the time for arguments is over tbh

You bring up some good points and some retarded ones. Using a sport shooter as your gold standard isn't the best idea. They are competing in a sport with rules and equipment that don't exist or aren't practical in the real world. You don't need to be sponsored to shoot enough to be competent. Ideally 100+ rounds a week from each of your defensive guns would enough to maintain your skills.

More boolets means more chances to hit. People hide behind things in gunfights. People are shit at shooting pistols, especially under duress. You will empty a mag without realizing it. If you're going to go the 9mm is for pussies route, at least recommend 10mm. Shot placement is everything.

I've shot 75k+ rounds in my life and with the exception of shoot houses, none have been on indoor ranges. Dry firing is great for when you're being lazy at home. Drawing from the holster is something that needs to be practiced a lot too, but they're no replacement for putting lead downrange. This thread has suggested where and how you anyone can practice defensive shooting. The best of course is be professionally instructed. Shot timers, having a friend calling out targets and drills, and physical activity all put on some layers of stress to help you learn how to shoot under duress.

What cheap ass commie steel cased costs 50+ cents to train with? Why the fuck are you recommending people by mp7s to train with? Unless you're a leaf and get a neutered one, you're never going to use one in real life. The 92fs has been talked about to death and it doesn't have the same types of control or feel that modern striker fired pistol have that are most commonly recommended for defensive shooting. Whether you're shooting a .22 trainer or an airsoft gun, but something as close to the real gun as you can.

shiggy

what are simunitions

I hate 10/22s personally but this is great advice.

(You)

Where can I find more videos like this? Good stuff.

Low energy.

What would be a good gun that takes reloads?

btw, who did the commies murder? padlock guy die?

5.56 at 35 cents a round, plus gas and range fees, with small incidentals for maintaining a real gun. Yes that possible, especially with only 100 rounds a week as your drop size. If you have shot +75k outside plus "shoot houses" you are probably a mil/Leo babby, meaning uncle Sam sponsors you to play the sport of "mag dump the rag head rump", in which case…

Are you any different? He makes good points about pistol accuracy. If you want to do more combat related drills that's fine, but running fast and ducking behind cover is a silly thing to practice before you can actually hit anything. Also I said "really good" as opposed to "just competent". There's a lot of difference between them.

It's a short shoulder borne weapon, that's all. The others are a pistol and a full size rifle/carbine, ymmv on what you want to be good with, but the basic pointng, balance, and movement skills should translate, they did for me with the pistols.

You're strawmanning a meme there. I said stopping power is a meme myself, I went into detail then about what actually stops somebody, specifically someone running at you, or in a crowd. It's specific hits ("the shot placement meme"), a bigger bore covers more "hit area" with each shot.

Talking about 9mm because you think you can get so many more rounds to spray out there in a gunfight, now you're ignoring my entire section on SHTF: it don't real and hasn't since 1776. You're talking about equipping for a gunfight in the street with army-tier tactics of "close-in on, engage in unit tactics, etc.". My whole point was you're not going to have that here, why train it first in place of practical pistols drawn from concealed positions? Practice what you can and what is likely to actually happen, that's just common sense.

Any gun besides a glock. 1911, 92fs.
Understand it's the barrel of the Glock that makes it unsuitable for reloads.

Hmm TIL must read up on that.

Thankfully, aftermarket barrels are under $200 and drop right in with no fitting required.

Also, there are plenty of youtube videos out there that explain in detail why Glock's polygonal rifled barrel is no good for reloads.

Where the hell do you people go to the range that you have to drive hundreds of miles and pay so much in range fees that it adds 15-45 cents a round you shoot?

You think the only time you're going to unload a mag is in shtf? People get scared and pull the trigger when they get in a gunfight. Even guys in country who are doing it for a living will shoot until the target is physically on the ground. Far more rounds than necessary. It's the adrenaline, the stress. You need to read the AAR onfpolice shooting and defensive shootings. And, yes shtf scenarios do happen. Are you old enough to remember katrina? It was full on fucked and people were getting gunned down in the streets. How about the LA riots? Or the race riots in 60s?

I never said don't practice the fundamentals first. Yep I was in the military 0311. I've been on the two way range. I have been in a gunfight. Do you have any idea how many thousands of times I dry fried and practiced fundamentals before I ever shot my rifle? The amount of time we practiced in the quad with cut down brooms if we couldn't get weapons out of the armory. You're trying to make it out like I"m telling everyone they have to be the most tacticool oper8or on the planet while at the same time saying that they should larp as a SEAL with an airsoft MP7.

Why not use a musket for training if all you want are general translatable skills? You should be using the weapon you will take into a fight as much as you can. Whether that is dry firing and practicing holster draws at home, or shooting on the range.

Unfortunately, none of the indoor (or outdoor) ranges near me allow rapid firing. It's pretty much the one thing I want to practice, too. My county doesn't allow rifles for hunting and offers precious little state land to target shoot on.
So if I want to fire steel core, for example, I would have to go a few counties over and find a spot on state land where I can practice rapid firing and shoot any milsurp ammo.

Jesus. That's outrageous. You need to move to a more funz friendly zone as soon as economically feasible. I know not everyone can chose to live in their ideal area, but it's worth it imo if you can. That or make friends with someone who owns enough property you that you could shoot on without being bothered.

Yep, as i expected, a military babby. You're not even disagreeing with me really, just misconstruing what I said.

Its 40 miles round trip for me, so we'll say 4 bucks gas. Range fees are 21, so thats 25 bucks on top of bullets. 100 rounds at 35 cents per round (the cheapest brass 5.56 you can get with tax and shipping), gives us 35 dollars, add 25 and thats 60, which would be 60 cents per round. A horrible economy of size if you ask me. Shoot more like 200-300 and the penalty is less, but now youve just blown $125 on a range day with one gun. How many besides mil/leo babbies can do this?

All places that white people got the fuck out of on time because we are not nogs. The onyl whites stuck in Katrina were tourists, whogenerally dont bring guns, especially the Euro ones stuck in the Dome that one night.

Why don't you wipe your ass with a pine cone, I never said to do that either. I said a concealed pistol is the most practical and likely defensive gun you're going to have if youre a civilian reading this board. I recommended a .45 if you can handle it, then gave tips on how to sneak in loads of training for not much money. A KWA 92fsGBB is 150 plus about 40 for necessary extras like a mag to practice reloads with. From there, feeding it is 3-4 dollars for bbs and gas, that gets you hundreds if not thousands of shots. This is OPTIONAL of course, but is fun and never hurts to practice skills more, also beats a broom handle.

Not to beat a dead horse but this is why i recommend PTP so highly, just walk outside and plink at cheap aluminum plates, in your backyard. I think Eurozone countries may have banned a lot of these because they are too close to military training type deals (i want to say Krauts banned all airsoft?)

Stay assblasted keyboard warrior.

You need to find a closer place to shoot.

The nicest range anywhere close to me is $60 a year. They have like 12 ranges, everything from archery to F class. In my state you can go to a gravel pit and do it for free as long as it isn't marked no trespassing and isn't within 300 feet of a residence.

I've shot tens of thousands of rounds outside of the military because it is important to me. Bear in mind I'm not a youngfag and have been shooting for 15 years, 4 of that in the military. If it's important to you, you will find the time and the money. I've met plenty of working class people at the ranges I've been a member of who can afford to shoot. You act like it's some pie in the sky dream and you have to larp with bb guns. Nothing replaces shooting your fighting gun.

Thing is I'm intimately familiar with my AR and the SKS. Everyone can practice fire drills more, but that's not my individual concern.
What I would like is more time on the trigger doing 3-round bursts at varying distances. Would love to have 50, 100, and 150m targets set up and what I REALLY need work on is firing my .308. Need to get better accuracy at longer distances.
For a funs newfag? I'd recommend the airsoft all day long just to become intimately familiar with their weapon. I've slept, showered and shat with my A2. However, for a beginner, I would recommend him actually just spending time with an airsoft copy of whatever he has to familiarize himself with every detail of it. It's very good practice.

Yep, you're a whiny babby, and on the anonymous internet, claiming confirmed kills makes you the keyboard warrior. Also idgaf if you live in paradise fuddland where it's all cheap, I dont. I maintain that all those rounds down range are a waste, easily replaced cheaper by ptp setups.

I'm also leery of gun range culture. I see too many self important working class folks who put up with shit stain cities nearby to them so they can go plink with their freedom group garbage on the weekends. It's a hobby and a dull one to me, I'd rather get out there and hunt or stay in and do stalker-tier drills with my replicaz.

You know why you have to do that in the military? Because you team leader or squad leader will haze you if you don't It doesn't give you some kind of spiritual connection with your weapon.

I knew I should have said something from the beginning, but your the rfbfag aren't you?

I think I've had too much whiskey and too much Holla Forums for today.

Nigger, I did it while I was IN the military. With an A2, in case your nigger eyes can't read.
Furthermore, shooting burst is fun. I would just like to become better at it.

M16A2. Learn nomenclature, faggot.

I can read. Your shitty writing implied it was with an airsoft A2.

Why in the fuck would someone eat, sleep and shit with an airsoft gun? Christ, that would be larpy as fuck.

You recommend larping with pretend guns, you tell me.

THIS IS MY AIRSHIT

THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE

To practice fire drills? Yeah, sure. If you want to ensure proper cheek placement and correct sight picture every time, I can see an airsoft gun being useful.
Now, would I recommend it for actual target practice? Of course not. You need to hear the shot, you need to feel the recoil You need to be good at 100+ yards with a decent rifle. But if you want to just familiarize yourself with it and don't feel comfortable practicing with an unloaded actual rifle, I'd say it can be useful, yes.
I'm not the user who is telling you that it's just as good as regular target practice, but I'm not saying they're altogether useless as a training tool.

I opened carried for a good 3 years before I finally got my CC. NC is pretty based depending on the area. That gotcha law only applies to the more liberal areas of the state (any place near a college).

Speaking of Greensboro has gotten incredibly pozzed since I was last down there. I used to spend a lot of time in that city a decade ago and even the college kids were from more rural backgrounds. The area was far from begin over run with SJWs. I went down there yesterday and all I saw walking around were cat ladies and girls with green hair. The place I drove down to spend money at had a "no guns" sign on the door and the staff spent the two hours I was in there talking about Trump begin literally hitler. If I wasn't treating a friend and hadn't drove an hour I would have left the place when I seen the damn sign. I'm ashamed I even spent money in there. I carried my pistol in with me and just neglected to mention that I had one, fuck 'em.

NC laws are pretty good especially if you live in a county. Just make damn sure you check your local regulations before you open carry. They've over ruled most of them on the state level but small town liberal hell holes will still give you a hard time about it.

I really need to make an ishygddt folder if you're going to keep posting

I don't even own an airshit and never have. kek. I know you're trained in gorilla warfare and have over 300 confirmed kills and all, but try not to take yourself too seriously.

Yeah, NC is pretty based outside of Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Asheville, etc. I'm from TX originally so I hate the Pistol Purchase Permit laws but that's just extra motivation to get your CCW.

Quit advocating airshit ever
kek

that's hilariously bad but about what I expect from former military
t. former military

if there was ever proof necessary that the mods are compromised this is it,

Past 100 yards is scope work and very fine trigger work, airsoft is great for close up work as i said. Also

Now who's larping DC snipeman?

I've got a revolver that can do that, 4 moa with a rifle is the old man and little girl standard, that means you can shoot people at 400-500 yds easy with a bit of practice. You don't need a scope for that. You don't even have to be able to clearly see the target because you're looking at the sight post. And all it takes on the trigger is to not jerk it like a pleb. If the round is capable, the same basic skills CAN get you out to around 1000 yds with a decent probability of a hit.

When you claim to be /k/, I take it you are from cuckchan.

Can you see a self-defense situation which requires shooting at more than 100 yards?

Yes, per NAP, and self-defense isn't the only case where you need to be able to shoot.

If you can only shoot at 100 yds and think that's okay, you are completely new to shooting, you live in very dense woods and never leave, or you've got a terminal case of dunning-kruger.

1000 yards was a typo that should have been obvious from context. Dont sit here and tell me that youre going to plan on shooting leftists from over 100 yards with a revolver though. Dudes can make a mile shot with a k31 unscoped if you give them lots of time but realistically its scope work. You can try irons all you want but you're going to be slower than just about any kind of scope.

Also this thread was originally about lefties and self defense, you're just not shooting lefties long range, not unless youre exterminating them. Nice pipe dream but thats larp territory. Get a pistol, get a shotgun, get a rifle too if you want but i see less utility for that. Gimme a subgun style street sweeper any day, my dream setup is an NPAP 10.5 with a nicely threaded suppressor, just waiting to see if Trump will get off his ass and eliminate the tax first because thats 400 dollars extra.

That.

Unless you know how to make some from scratch you are fucked and if you remotly have the skills to do that you propably have an good enough education to make your own gun (something cheap and easy like the chinese have)

Of course not, my point was how simple 100 yds is.

Can you not into distances? That's nearly twice as far as the extreme distance I mentioned and nearly 20 times as far as the 100 yds you did. You have to be a goddamn 4cuc/k/.

I have shit eyes. I like scopes. But irons are almost always faster.

that doesn't make anything you said ok

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
Is there a path for our survival that doesn't involve killing people?

morons like you are exactly why being able to shoot further is necessary

Red dots > irons any day it's not even close, simple physics. For the distances you need high mag, irons might be quick but you ain't gonna hit your target first time.

It's called Africa. Everything goes to Africa and gets left there.

Don't be rude, sbr aks have a great history, cause they work. There's better things out there, marginally, but they either have fuckhueg barrels and overall profile (scar, ar) or are less than proven (bullpup). I will admit I will take a mdr over anything… IF IT TURNS OUT TO WORK. it wont

8 just don't get what you're saying about the whole colonel Kurtz scenario, I can't see a time line playing out where we have to go there first, or at all, too much damn support for white nation in the military. There's always northwest front, but that sort of effort would get bombed to shit quick, because even as much as trump is our guy no strong leadership tolerates breakaways on his own soil.

If you are going turbo autist, at least do it right, I said "irons are almost always faster"

bullshit, there are cases where high magnification is good but for hitting a target and not fussing, irons or low magnification scopes are fine if not better.

if you know your range, know actual and not theoretical come-ups, can call your shots etc, then there is no difference.

gonna take killing to get them there

I have no problem with them, especially against commies, but a rifle will always outclass them. They are for killing punks and kicking in doors. Which won't be doing because that's "larping"

I've never fussed over hitting a target, don't know what that means, but take a look at 3 gun, they use combination scopes, red dot at 1x, crossbars at 6x, it's always better than irons.

They're different weapons entirely. And I've heard from people who went kvwrseas that they were so pissed with ars for room clearing they were using service pistols

Have you ever shot at a distant target, hard to see and you keep wandering way off of it, can't get position or sights or sling etc. correct? Keep wiggling and breathing trying to get it right, or have to argue with a spotter to figure out where your shot is even landing? Fussing.

obviously there are very good shooters there, but it's tacticool camp overall.

Until your battery runs out, something breaks, weather/light is wrong, mounts loosen, or someone hands you something with iron sights and you don't know what the fuck you are doing.
I have scopes. I like scopes. There are drawbacks and advantages. But you said you need scopes, which is complete bullshit.

If you can't shoot with irons and don't have a problem focusing on something a few feet from your face, I guarantee you can't shoot worth a damn with a scope, either.

Let me rephrase one thing
> They SBRs and subguns are for killing punks and kicking in doors.
Yes, a rifle is a liability in those cases. Have an IQ over 90 and don't kick in doors.

Well if it's a spotter level target you're not using irons

That's why you put bugs, operative word - BACK UP

AND WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE IS NOT?

Oh I'm sorry, did not realize who I was talking to. I will leave you to your cushy retirement from the elite brainiac squadron in the CHAIR FORCE

You have never lived near a black neighborhood.

Wrong, I've watched guys with iron-sighted surplus rifles outshoot everyone else at 1000 yds. Doesn't mean it's superior, but that irons are still capable.

do you not know what tacticool is? Espousing scopes as necessary for anything past 100 yds like multiple faggots did and suggesting airshit as useful training is the height of tacticool.

I'M NEVER GONNA DIE IN NO GHETTO and the best way to do that is not get in a pissing match at close range with large numbers of subhumans. see

Wow a thread with actual real useful information thats not about an e celeb or some faggots art project.

ANCHORED

mods if i met you in real life i would gut check you for being such fucking idiots. We had over 100 hwndu threads that have fuck all to do with politics cluttering up the catalog and i even defended it because of funposting. Eat shit

fag

Offensive ain't it? The mods will soon feel
the curse

God, I'd hate to be that guy. Literally being a test dummy for newbies to cut into. Listening to the dude nonchalantly instruct his peers on how to kill him, in detail. If you fight these assholes, don't surrender.

>>>/cuckchan/

That's why I love Arizona, stand your ground and castle laws, open carry, and untouched virgin landscapes for you to shoot on, both designated, and places so remote that nobody gives a shit.