/ourguy/ Gorsuch

archive.is/8Z99g

Are people in Trump government actually cryptofascist or is it Holla Forums's wishful thinking?

Either way, it's cresting the wave of leftist assmad about a decade in advance

We're in a post-argument world, user

At this point it doesn't matter, the left has decided everyone who doesn't want to castrate white men is a Nazi.

So the name was only for trolling/shitposting purposes? I doubt he was actually fash.

I have a feeling that this student association was just IRL shitposting before the internet.

At this point it honestly doesn't matter, anything that pushes the Overton window even slighty is favourable.

Many here began the redpilling process with trolling and shitposting, they began seeing the truth behind the humour; this is the power of memes.

so he was either a literal fascist or a shitposting conservative
this seems like a win-win to me

fuckin beautiful

This is exactly what we need. Not just to ignore leftist propaganda, but combat it. Nice.

It's going to be one hell of a confirmation hearing when he is asked about this by Al Franken and Gorsuch points out the fasces on the wall.

wew

He look bit older for his age. I bet the stress had aged him a little bit.

[CHECKED]
The Fasces was a symbol of political power before it was adopted by the Italian Fascist movement.
Many old monuments, 19th century, have them.

It look awesome.

Glorious.

best timeline

dubs confirm

It originated as a symbol of Roman laws, and as anyone with a cursory knowledge of the founding fathers knows, they were massive Rome fanboys.
the US is the second Rome, and we know what happened to Rome.
When the politicians failed the people and political discourse became violence in the streets, a single man rose to power.
And he's just crossed the Rubicon.

see

Noticed that he's reading Buckley too, huh?

not to sound like a tumblrina here but

can we just give a shoutout to the token azn Spock with glasses bigger than everyone else's heads?