Why are stupid people so triggered by Rick & Morty?

Is it a coincidence many of them are rural retards and dotard voters?

Yup that's it. Time to double up on the branding chaim.

Rick and Morty is just another one of these cartoons for grown men bullshit shows like Family Guy or something, they are trash, the writing is terrible and the whole thing is just pop-culture references sprinkled with some edgy innuendo to try get the slightest of rises out of you. If anything it is retards who enjoy the show, who like being spoonfed filtered culture, probably a lot of fedoras from reddit love that shit just so they can feel knowledgable from knowing 3 science fiction references out of the 150 they put in.

In general I think most American comedies are shit, it is like the bottom of the barrel on quality, but Adult Swim/Cartoon Network shows targeted at manchildren has got to be some of the biggest trash that comes on TV. I'd rather watch shitty reality TV than go through 10 minutes of Rick and Morty pretending and thinking it is funny.

Kill yourself my dude. Nobody I know actually enjoys living and working in the city. They all wish they could live like me but can't because they got stuck with some job they thought they wanted in the city.

Its a shit show friend, it used to be okay but its pretty much entry level nihilism that spouts out science sounding words to make normies feel smart or at least make the show sound smart.

FUCKING BLARONGROMPFK

FUCK OFF ALREADY

To be fair, you do have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head.

Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation and his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them.

hello newfriend

This meme is so stale even reddit considers it old

It's a stupid bait comment that originated from r/rickandmorty. Just ignore it.

I find a lot of leftism propaganda within Rick and Morty.
Ignoring that, the series is mostly OK and decent, but not great.
However i won't ever watch season 3. I can't stand feminism propaganda, even if subtle.

Is this an edit?

Christ, when will this fat kool-aid drinking fuck die?
I can guarantee you that's solely Harmon's influence. Just think of how much better R&M could be without his fingers in the pie.

it's just a bunch of christfags bitching and moaning they always have with media that glorifies philosophical views that conflict with their own

I get the feeling the Albert Pike letter about unleashing the nihilists in WWIII is turning out to be true.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

you know what i just realized.
it's great and all to look down and say "ah at least i'm not as dumb as these faggots" but being content with that is just as big a trap as the one those idiots down there fell for.

Don't settle for where you are right now.

I went there … and the horrors I witnessed!

that second one is pretty good

Never believe anything shitposters write. If they hate R & M, they love it. If they love it, they hate it. It's not about the show, they latch on to whatever's popular and try to troll you with it by alternating between excessive praise and childish denigration. They are actually making the case for why Reddit is a better website while using it as an insult.

I actually don't find the show funny. I'm just here for baneposting. Anything more complex than memes and frogs is better conducted on other websites.

Only a Drumpf voter could be too dumb to get Rick and Morty tbh.

Pretty much the same thing. I agree with you feminist propaganda. Even the tiniest bit is too much. Feminists should all be killed.

You already know why, pic related..
But yeah, right-wingers are especially violent & stupid.

yuo can always tell the brainlet plebs, they think R&M is nihilist when it's the opposite. something like Family Guy is nihilist. they love to spout words that they're sure are deep, but that they don't really understand. they decided "nihilism = doubleplusungood" and just apply the word to anything they dislike. how sad do you have to be to virtue signal as anonymous? they must be really new to imageboards, too…

Are mods supposed to terminate obvious shitpost threads? If not, it just might be a good idea to institute that

How new are you?

kill yourself modcuck. You don't like something, move along.

This board has a strict Holla Forums® policy of letting the toilet become the one where there's shit in the trough syphilis in the water and free pozzed female dick to suck in the back stall. Piss on your soles included of course.

I like the show it's the same old shit but a bit fresher. Background viewing basically 6/10

Stupid people like Rick and Morty

Is there a name for that phenomenon? Like how the dunning-Kruger effect is a retarding process as well. If not, "glad I'm not that guy" should be named, too.

Is rick and morty honestly worse than tbbt? I mean, pancreatic cancer IS worse than other cancers.

member when commie lefty faggots were only retards shitposting and we warned them they would bring the real thing to this site?

A question for the nihilists, if nothing in life truly matters then why continue living? If life has no meaning and there's no God or afterlife, why not just slit your wrists already?

Enough with the satire threads already. The more you make them, the less funny they get, it's like eating your favourite food every day, it doesn't taste as good as when you eat it occasionally

Because you can only really enjoy life once you realize that nothing matters and be okay with it. Belief cucks are cucked by their own bullshit.

This

But what's the point of enjoyment if it has no meaning at the end of it?

There isnt a point

So again, what's stopping from cutting the wrist part?

Because despite our philosophy we're still animals that fear pain and death on a primal level.
Ironically the same problem Rick has, he's superhuman in his intelligence but still has a desire for companionship and family hardcoded into his instincts.
We pretend we don't have such desires because being constantly cruel & uncaring to each other on here is the hip thing to do.

You cant even see how cucked you are. You think life isnt even worth living unless there is a point or some bearded man in the sky to pat you in the back and tell you did GUD job once you die. Lol

Ah finally some truth. Here's another thing to chew on, people like Rick and the creators of Rick and morty, and nihilists in general like to denigrate and belittle those that believe in whatever dogma they choose, not because they are enlightened. They do it because they have empty lives and need something that will make them feel better and ignore that emptiness.

You have that fedora a bit too tight there, son.

Said like a man cucked by his own self made bullshit

Keep clinging to that smugness of yours. It doesn't make you look like an asshole. I'm sure your fellow baristas will enjoy hearing your story of putting that believer in his place.

OP

Your first mistake is that you are confusing a nihilist with an atheist. The second is that you think i actually care about this discussion.

I don't think so, Rick and Morty appeal to edgy idiots, TBBT appeals more to harmless ones.

Because I don't care that life is meaningless? I don't think something needs meaning to be enjoyed.

If there's no afterlife, I might as well make the most of my current one.

Am I the only one that thinks rick and morty is just an OK show, good for the occasional laugh, but nothing I'm going to rave about years from now? I could care less about what the fanbase of something is like, letting that influence what I watch and don't watch is childish in my opinion.

What are you making though? you will never be able to do anything more than what someone else wants you to do anyway. So what's the point?

Enjoyment for myself. Hedonism.
For anything action which I could take, there is someone that exists or will exist, that would want me to take that action (shoplifting, curing cancer, exploring the universe, kicking hotwheels in the balls). So I don't think your statement is very limiting.
There is none, and I don't care.

Cared enough to respond.

goes on Holla Forums

:'^)

Rick and Morty is just another generic Adult Swim cartoon. The only difference is that, somehow, it became popular.

You must be new here.

Pretty much. The best metaphor for nihilism the story of Nietzsche's own life. Don't pay much attention to nihilisticucks. They'll all be picked off by natural selection within a generation or two.

Is there a reason so many on Xchan are so triggered by nihilism?

You're not going to be able to force people to accept your beliefs if they're not interested, just let it go already and stop bitching.

Where did he mention bob's burgers?

Because it reminds us of our nihilistic phase and makes us cringe seeing it again.

That does not imply much.

*bends knee respectfully to you*

Seeing you in your drooling (((worship the fake kike on a stick))) phase is painful to watch for anyone who reached maturity.

>implying (((they))) believe there isn't a meaning to life

Also this.

retarded
how about doing what ancient white people did which was worship virtues instead some fucking yahweh ruse, white people don't need a desert god to have civilization and society, we've proven this.

Absolutely big.

Nihilism is atheism's final form, the only thing preventing most atheists from reaching it is that very few are true atheists and are mostly just cowards hiding from any concrete belief system.

Good reply.

Basically, Lick and Moldy is a show for

MANCHILDREN

How will atheists & nihilists ever recover?

After its creator milked the lolcow known as Zoe Van (((Valkenburg))) I'm fairly fucking sure they want nothing to do with it.

I laugh at you that you assume that we are religious now. That shows how naive you still are. At the end of the day, we are still walking, talking meatbags. The closest thing to a soul we have is the electrical impulses that controls said meatbag via our nervous system and our consciousness.

Despite all this, acting like some asshole because you feel empty inside won't fill that void. You'll come to this realization eventually.

You are gettting triggered by their indifference which doesnt mean they are being assholes.

As a scientist I really like this cartoon.

Nihilists are actually more cowardly than even most "atheists" in that if they were sincere they would kill themselves and rid everyone else of their meaningless existence. The truth though is that nihilists just want to believe they are nihilists to hide from their own guilt while passing the blame onto the rest of existence.