The rise of radical left-wing violence

What the fuck are we gonna do about this shit? This seems to be the biggest problem in the country right now. We've got SJW tweens on Tumblr jumping up and down cheering "Punch nazis! Punch nazis!" like some kind of animal mating call, and gangs of antifa faggots are actually firebombing colleges to keep Milo from speaking.

When are the police going to crack down and end this? Something has to be done or a lot of people are going to get hurt over some dumb shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qi6UmmGjuAI
fireworksbayarea.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonome_Nationalisten
youtu.be/R50ZVlbmrNI?t=97
youtu.be/xjO4GMGd7xI?t=41
youtube.com/watch?v=vqlJqTij1E0
youtube.com/watch?v=3MPQxaa9NoU
archive.is/tLqBX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i liked that truck idea

Blackshirts.

Maybe Brownshirts, either one.

Welcome to the realities of political strife and revolution. Did you think it was going to be easy and peaceful? Grow up, get a gun and fortify your position.

We are at the 'Clodius vs Milo' phase of the death of the Republic. The left has organized their armed gangs and is using them to attack us, just as Clodius did. So we need armed gangs of our own to neutralize them.

The fact that the left is working itself into a frenzy to 'punch nazis' means this isn't going away until they start getting hit. Sadly, the right is extremely docile.

The part of the left capable of violence is very very small.

We discussed this in a different thread the other week. Which side do you think has all the war vets and gun owners and which side has all the nu-male cucks?

That's the theory. The reality is the left attacks and the right does nothing.

That's all the right has to do. The left only hurts itself with this. "Never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake."

Only because when the right does finally fight back, they will likely have to fight the police as well. So the wind-up will be delayed and it will very likely trigger a full-on conflict and throw the U.S into disarray as a result of the chaos of conflicting interests within various levels of government.

Yes and? How is the radicalization of the left to the point where they turn away any sane person and validate any legal action taken against them a bad thing?

People make many assumptions as to what causes leftist ideology to be popular. I'm going to drop a redpill here.

Leftist ideology is/was and will always be very small minority in America. Americans are mostly of Northern European stock. Ideology is actually dictated by genetics, Northern Europeans are just naturally inclined to conservatism. The mentally ill are leftists, they go with this jewish ideology because they are ill in their minds or they are jewish. Those who see what is happening and are sick of it go to the right. America simply cannot fall to communism. We are not Irish, we are not slavic, we are immune to the jewish ideologies. And those who fall to these jewish dogmas must unfortunately be exterminated in due time. The left mocks us it cries out in glee "will you not strike back, will you simply turn the other cheek cowards!" but they do not understand. We do not have to fight back, we do not have to wear masks. We have become the machine, we have grasped the strings of power. We are no longer in Obama's America, this is not Wiemar Germany any longer.

THE TRUMPENREICH HAS BEGUN

AND WE ARE IN CHARGE HERE

You're just late to the party and the police won't do anything about it. Just like how they have been treated in Europe for the last 40 years or so.

Welcome to having demonstrations getting ruined by violent leftists who uses the police as a shield to commit crimes. While you get to stand there like a fish in a tin-can avoided bottles and glass being thrown at you. Don't for the love of god try and hit back, you will be dragged through the streets by the police and the demonstration is over.

I've thought about this and it has woke up some questions.

What are the legal aspects of using fire extinguishers agains a mob in self defence? I thought the dry powder extinguishers (contains pretty much baking soda) could be useful in dispersing a mob. I think that whatever the right wingers do even if it's in self defence, they're going to get vilified.

But remember where these things are happening. How many right-wingers are actually still in cities? Right leaning people in cities should form a fucking SA tbh.

wait for the reichstag to burn

Holla Forums needs an official (stylish) uniform

Just like any bully, they'll be full of bloodlust and psychotic rage when they're beating you, but once you hit them back hard enough to hurt them they suddenly turn into world-class negotiators.

Pack heat. Shoot the fuckers as soon as they assault anyone. Rinse and repeat.

Confirmed for burger who has no idea what he's talking about.
The Black Bloc and Police in western and middle europe had many a bloody battle in the 70s and 80s.
It only died down when the Antifa got smarter and stopped just short of breaking laws so the police couldn't crack down on them anymore.
Which is why this return to classic left ultraviolent radicalism is actually a good thing.

You know I can really see lefties burning down the whitehouse with the help of (((Obama Administration Staff))).

Holla Forums , the mods, everyone; We all know exactly what to do. It's the exact same thing that Golden Dawn did in Greece.

Organize a group, defend people (even ones we don't like, like Spencer or Milo) and defend against people like ANTFIA.

We have to form a group or militia to intervene when the police can't. We all want to live in our pretty homes…but the truth is.

There will never be peace, until your willing to sacrifice everything for it. There will never be peace so long as they are allowed to live.

You can't reason with the devil.

Jews are not people. The saying is not "you can't reason with the devil", it is "You can't reason with a kike". Milo and every other kike MUST DIE.

FBI-chan~!

The Order of the Green Frog

Genetics determine intelligence. Intelligence determines ideology. This is not a hard concept.

Fuck off TRS, all kikes must die.

Most right-wingers aren't professional protestors and actually live normal lives. Look into the people who are involved in these antifa groups and you'll see how pathetic their lives are, most of them are in their late 20s and still working as a barista or at the register of a McDonald's. They're fucking failures and the only outlet for their rage is through rioting and protesting.

I'm currently working through Uni and almost finished which will score me a job pretty quickly. I don't want to throw all that away because I knocked in some antifaggots teeth and the police immediately swarm me because they're fucking cucks for leftists.

Here's the whole problem. You're both right. Defending free speech on principle alone dictates that we defend Milo and Spencer.

On the other hand, Milo is literally a BLACKED faggot, and Spencer is also literally sleeping with the enemy.

I think this situation is better fought by standing back and allowing antifa to fuck up all on their own - as long as you're ready to capitalize on it the second they do.

The Hermitic Order of the Green Frog

good things come to those who wait

This.
One slap, and they're hollering for the pigs police to save them.

Accelerationism my friend. I know we decided against it into election, but we need to collapse sometime and reforge this once great nation.

Let them riot. Why contain it?

You know the reason leftists have such fucked up lives? Because whites can only become leftists if they're mentally ill. Leftism like sodomy and gender mutilation (oy vey how dare you say I'm not a woman goy my penis was mutilated into a hole!) is caused by mental disease. These "people" are as crazy as kikes and most of the "white" ones probably are descended from inbreeding or actual kikes inbreeding is what made the jews so crazy. Leftists can't be cured, they should be peacefully euthanized.

That's what happens when the fluoride calcifies your pineal gland. If only they'd filtered their water with the ALEXAPURE PRO-PURE 3 they might act like normal humans.

I haven't seen any alex jewnes recently, has he been calling the Berkeley rioters "space nazis hellbent on gassing peaceful jewish americans"?

Accelerationism basically translates into "aid the enemy". It's a shit meme.
Don't let yourself be an easy target. Organize with like-minded folk, be prepared to defend yourself and provide security for others. Just don't overstep the mark like those /k/ guys and go looking for trouble. The leftards are still trying to get the public on their side.

If it works for ISIS, it work for us too

Don't they realize that leftist completely contradicts the actual founding principles America was actually created on? Oh I forgot, instead of America being remembered as it actually was, a traditionalist republic created for the benefit of white males, it's now known as a melting pot created for jews and niggers.

Then we must show them, the people, whom ever.

Who the true leaders are. People flock to those who are strong. And when they understand that Milo and Spencer are cowards, they will abandon them.

Am I wrong?

Of course they do, they're just lying and trying to act like they're "american as apple pie".

We know who the true leaders are. We voted him into office.

Trump is my President, Trump is my Lord. In Trump I trust for Trump I die. Praise be to Trump.

The reality is that 10-20 antifa faggots gang up on 1 person, usually a woman or scrawny male. That doesn't seem like "left vs right" to me it seems like a bunch of pussies thinking they're tough because they beat up the weakest people they can find. There are actual skinhead and neo nazi groups but it seems they never meet the same fate as a random strangers minding their business. I wonder why. In any case everyone should be ready willing and able to defend themselves.
UC Berkeley is not the norm. It's an extremely liberal school in an extremely liberal state. Also don't be an idiot and go to a hostile enviornment by yourself like a protest while you wear a MAGA. hat. You'd think this is common sense.

I hate the right but the left is fucking retarded for calling themselves "anti-gun" when they are the ones causing most of the gun violence right now. Commie hypocrites.

If you hate the right then what the fuck are you doing on a far right board you faggot kike?

Nice echo chamber you have here, it would be a shame if someone were to intrude.

imkikey stop masturbating to CP and ban this /leftyprole/

everything I don't like is jewish :^)

You'll be saying 1488 by the end of the year if you're white.

Naturally. We should be preparing, people here should've found a group and started doing so months ago. The middle and lower class sees and will continue to see the barbarism and hypocrisy of the left. They might not think too highly of us either, but if they're forced between the two radical sides, they'll pick us, for a number of reasons. We're patriots, we like guns, and we like masculinity. Best case scenario of course.

In other possible turns of events, since we're much smaller, they might form their own republican guard or something of the sort. In that case to gain power and create the kind of state we want, we need to gain power either within them or without then. If we can give compelling speeches and lead sizable forces it won't be an issue, it will become an issue when we're marginalized. Remember, these people, republicans, "right wing" kosher America has completely different values and ideas that us. It's possible we could make many flip to our side with the collapse of the state as the symbol of a lying and corrupt body.

Probably worst case scenario is they dislike us as bad as Antifa which I find highly unlikely.

I feel we will be in a very good position when the government collapses. We can look to Antifa, the destructive antithetical forces which stand against almost every American ideal there is, and make everyone see hothe destruction and evil their ideology is.

We can look to the Republicans and Democrats, the milquetoast masses who led to this collapse in the first place. We can shine the light on them as the people and ideas whose inaction and ideas failed.

And we stand for all to see, the third way, no doubt many will defect and join something that gives a fresh perspective, when the latter has failed time and again.

Things get better and better every day, nobody cares about the holocaust anymore. The myth of an evil Nazi Germany is losing its shock value. It's becoming destigmatized and soon irresistible.

Kill yourself CREW. Seriously end your own life.

>not seeing this place as an attack arm of the anti-globalism codefag crypto-libertarians
>thinking highly of yourself

Holla Forums is not anti-globalist we are anti-jewish. It is just coincidence that all globalists are kikes.

wew

U2

Race is a spook my friend, the cancer is culture. Culture creates hiveminds that oppress the individual telling them what to think, who to hate ect. You will die in their war when the time comes because you are a pawn.

If Animal Farm taught me anything is that you don't replace one asshole ruler for another and expect things to change. Power over the masses is corrupt in itself and will attract the worst kinds of people no matter if they choose to call themselves "left" or "right". Don't give your life to the collective, the country, "justice" or any other spook. In my eyes an enemy of an enemy is a traitor waiting to stab me in the back for not being part of their hivemind.

Globalism in its form now is quintessentially Jewish. That is the whole "mix" your genes rhetoric, because the Jewish race doesn't define itself by borders and that is how it has been able to drive the peoples of the world. Even Amazon tribes come to hate Jews in proximity the first Germanic tribe that came into contact with them said they were a corruption upon the Earth.

Once Judaism ends so to does Globalism.

As long as it is a world empire for only whites and all non-white subhumans are eradicated first there is nothing wrong with it. Basically Roman Empire II, without the eternal jew.

But we have Trump now, wo don't have to do anything, the police can do it instead. Though should that fail, i'd hate to see a bloody civil war, i really do, but i would also enjoy killing commie scum so it all works out.

At least we're at the point where soon rightwingers can cc in every state and ventilate reds in self-defense whenever that should be neccesary.

So really, the little hissy fits the left is pulling right now don't amount to anything, everyone who goes to these riots is retarded unless they intend to defend themselves with guns.

There is only one thing that you can leave behind. All your works and knowledge pass on, even your cultural traditions to some extent if you move to different lands but your race is an undying symbol hearkening you to all the struggles and accomplishments of your ancestors.

Once given up it can never be returned. Look at those of mixed race around you, they have no place in the world. They are empty, depressed and easily manipulated by the Nu-Culture set up by the Jews to enslave them.

You're not wrong, but you're also thinking like you're surrounded by various niggerbrained leftists who can't control their emotions think of your extended circle and how censorious it becomes to navigate as an acquaintance
What you are living through is unlike anything within your lifetime, the trope of an "asshole ruler" is a quintessentially low-information, low-tech canard. An armed populace with economic mobility, a stronger marketplace and p2p mass communication has ALL of the leverage in this upcoming paradigm. Psychos are more transparent now than ever, we are becoming inoculated no thanks to the left

Gas yourself

I don't need to be remembered, as an introvert I find it comforting to be forgotten and what I leave behind is not my concern. I live for life, anything beyond my life is irrelevant. I don't get how far righters can be so pro-collectivist when they claim to hate the majority of humans. Why leave them anything? Culture is artifical, obnoxious and encourages groupthink rather than individual thought. All cultures ever do is get riled up and shoot eachother over meaningless spooks each claiming that their tribe is the truly righteous.

Delet this

Jesus Christ YOU are the cancer faggot.
2SPOOOOOOOOOOOKYm8

Absolute trash, totally up your own ass and convinced of the wonders of it.
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY
Go back to your den of degenerates, faggot.

I'm sorry bud

Did you make two different posts sperging out at me? I musta hit a nerve.

Explain? You mean his Russian ex-wife?

I agree with this idea. in Order to get anything done, you need more people on your side. Helping out the normies while they're threatened by Antifa thugs could redpill a lot of people.
Hell, maybe organize to rebuild places that have been wrecked by rioters. Look like the upstanding citizens.

This is some primo hedonism we got here, projection, solipsism and misanthropy.

I won't bother entertaining this any further, I trust you can find your way back to the throng of brats you fell out of.

primal is a buzzword used to mock anything human.

You got guns, you got laws allowing self-defence if someone attacks you, it's time to put your money where your mouth has been for the last 8 years.

This is what pisses me off the most. The hot takes about how much freakout there would be on the media if it was right wingers doing it. That shit's not enough for people who wish me the worst and actually take the streets.

Exactly this. We don't need gangs, we just have to shoot them when they attack us. Preferably while we're in groups, like this. Go to the next Milo event and be armed.

what brats? I have leftypol and pol open at the same time and wind them both up for entertainment.

UC Berkley is a no gun zone in a city with no cc in a state that is very harsh towards guns. Furthermore no Holla Forumsock is going to go see a talk given by a gay jew nigger fucker. That being said it is a shame that the lefties didn't get shot

I made a post responding to each of your posts in turn, yes.

I'm sorry bud, but your god-awful shitposting was SO SPOOOOOOOOOOOKY that I got momentarily distracted by all the SPOOOOOOOOOKY SPOOOOOOOKS you were so wittily taking note of.
Why don't you go self-own dick into your asshole, faggot, instead of clogging up the board with your worthless pseudo-kvetching.

Get your marmot outta my tub, ya spook.

I'm sorry, do you still love me?

Is that some fetish or did she get kidnapped? Sorry but your image is more interesting than your greentext.

No, you're a traitor. Who could or would love such a self-centered, morally-deprived manchild?

Maybe you can find a spook to hold you close, and you can self-own a fat spooky dick into your spook hole, assuming you don't get spooked to hard and spook all over whatever pretentious faggot book you left out to try to social signal at the spook spooking your spook hole, spook.

Spooks are a spook

and proud of it
because nazis are known for being moral people right?
this is Holla Forums
you should really read more

I'M SPOOKED!

The notion of self is a spook.

Qui est cette diable de spermatozoides?

well that sounds like something a surrealist commie artfag would believe. I believe in me and I believe in my true will, the system is not created by me but created to use me for the good of whoever created that system. I won't live or die by their terms, I wont die in war for their interests, I won't buy into their collective ideas. My ideas are my own and if that makes me "le selfish" then more people should be selfish.

Wow, a leftist derailing a thread documenting their violence. Stop taking the bait you dumb fucks.

I had considered rallying some kind of "White Bloc" to counter these antifa-ggots. Guys who'd show up and offer physical protection and escort to people not protesting. Who'd make sure to videotape everything. Carrying medkits and fire extinguishers.

While it does sound nice in concept, it also sounds incredibly faggoty and requires more people to stoop to the level of these worthless college cucks who have no jobs or responsibilities. Not to mention that it would likely attract the kind of edgelords who still think it's cool to show up to protests wearing Guy Fawkes masks.

autism

nice black and white thinking

You mean like how the police are supposed to?

the fuck is that typo?
I guess I need some sleep, sorry I poked the beehive.

All part of the plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=qi6UmmGjuAI

Do you want me to link you to Freebird on Jewtube, or would that spook you too hard?

This is how I know you're retarded.

Your sense of self is a spook.
You are nothing but a child, adrift on the ideas of other men, claiming them your own and believing yourself wise.
Duty is the foundation of all morality, and without civilization - without others - you would die, no doubt a most meager and painful death… Probably at the hands of someone like me. If not, ya know, a stray dog.

All you individualism is simply a mask for the absence of maturity as to realize you are not the center of existence, and that everything WILL continue on without you.
You treat the world as though it will cease when you do, and thus, you are a slave to basest aspects of your being, spooked so hard you started calling shit spooks.

Spooky.

This. Both sides are puppets of the occultists.

More like a show of citizen solidarity, towards the goal of maintaining order in society. The police are more or less paralyzed by this faggotry, but all people ever see are "look at these peaceful protestors! So strong!" and never "Look at the lengths normal people need to go to protect themselves from this aimless roving mob of faggots"

But still, the reason these people accel at rioting and protesting is because they think have nothing to lose. They literally think their backs are against the wall and this is their last desperate chance at revolution. Recall their little "we have nothing to lose but our chains" mantra.

God damn it, can we just get to the fucking Caesar part already… I'm ready to kill pinkos in exchange for nice land in the country.

It is. As you grow up and wade through the world's shit you will realize this Inconvenient Truth.

Filter him you spergs

Why?
I enjoy laughing at the spookfags.
Its always amusing.

Gonna need a source to believe that. I see idiots and intelligent people on all ends of the spectrum. You're just pontificating if you make a point like that, deem it an absolute and don't attempt to prove it.

You are a fool to think that minds (the habitats of culture) are not heritable phenotypes like every single other fucking thing that constitutes a human.

I think of it this way:

Genetics → Physiology → Psychology → Behavior → Culture → Society → Civilization

→ notes significant upstream influence
Note, however, that there is also downstream influence, feedback mechanisms, ie genetic and environmental conditions might bring about cultural conditions that have an effect upon genetic conditions, etc.

Intelligence is a component of physiology for the most part, and so one would assume it has significant influence upon psychology, and thus behavior, and thus culture/society, which ideology is a component of… One might argue, at least.
The application of this paradigm to this particular conceptual circumstance could get a bit Yoda's-Hate-Speech, in that there are many orientations via which one might arrange 'intelligence' and 'ideology' within the aforementioned framework.

I've got bad news for you

Organized by these guys: fireworksbayarea.com

Wrong, personality determines ideology. Go read some Haidt or watch some Peterson. Liberals tend to be high openness, low conscientiousness. Conservatives tend to be high conscientiousness, high loyalty. Got nothing to do with intelligence.

I don't think people inherit beliefs - if that were the case then so much would be different about human beings. Everything from how we reproduce to our capacity for learning. It's also possible for anyone to become misinformed. I understand that intelligence is inherited, but human beings are usually more complex than simply being able to take in stimuli and reason.

I don't deny it's certainly a component that would determine a persons political beliefs; I'd be an idiot to deny that. I just hate it when people think in such a black and white terms.

How about no, pic related, if the alt-kike wants to live, they can defend themselves.

kys Schlomo

Gas yourself Holla Forums

Old SA uniforms would be up our alley.

holy shit Holla Forums is retarded

And all the D&C shills too

INB4:

Why is the word "Nazi" being used more than ever by literally every single leftist the last month?
Is this what it sounds like when jews lose?

yes I guess you are right

Unrelated, but every time I see this image I think of that comic of a guy fucking a car

The left are cucks, when that kebab shoot up the gay club in orlando did they start saying "punch a muslim"? no in fact they are bigger cowards than ever because they are scared shitless of muslims

If some antifa-gs were to attack an armed right-wing guy and he killed 5-10 of them (rest fleeing like bitches as usual) you would see a drastic drop on the punch nazis meme because they know most of the "nazis" they are talking about are armed and trained while they can't even win without resorting to sucker punching with a fucking wrench or something

Right now they feel brave because there are no consequences, so far no cucks have been shot to death during these incidents so they keep doing it

Maybe we should meme the fact that nazi= national SOCIALISM

The salt must flow

Sorry for being a newfag, but what book is this from?

Starship Troopers

Welcome to the reality west europe has been living in since 1930s.

>During the ideological battle for Weimar Berlin in the 1930s the communists bombed national socialist youth headquaters
And that's just germany. Other countries had their share of left wing terrorism themselfs. So next time some leftist talks about white terrorism mention the RAF.

By the way video is an average antifa protest that happens once or twice a month in german big cities. They even like to take over entire empty or renovating houses and then have to be purged by police with gas and APC's (especially in spain).

So much this.

Kike milo thrown an event with guaranteed protest and now have a fuckton of attention at the cost of innocent white people getting beaten and maced.

Nazis have done that already when the neo-nazi demos started to dress just like the autonomous left. All black etc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonome_Nationalisten
Caused alot of confusion

They didn't crack down on it in the 70s many of those folks ended up rewarded for their leftist violence and faggotry, what makes you think there will be a crackdown now?
Time to take things into our own hands. Be safe, be secretive, and good luck. Kill or maim as many as you can.

Burgers you should probably chill out. We had black blocs and similar in the EU for ages as far back as early 90s. Your handful of numale antifa is nothing in comparison.

youtu.be/R50ZVlbmrNI?t=97
youtu.be/xjO4GMGd7xI?t=41
youtube.com/watch?v=vqlJqTij1E0

All that happens is police adapt their tactics and its going to be ok. Burger Police just isn't used to riots like that but will adapt.

Put it into perspective: 200 rioting anifa are really not a lot and can be easily controlled by experienced police in european capitals. No need to go panic mode

Relying on the police instead of retaliating with force makes right wingers look like pussies. Despite being communist faggots, the fact that these idiots have the balls to go out and be violent while the right pleads with everyone to stop bullying them just emboldens them and also attracts women to their cause, because they come off as more alpha by comparison.

Reminder that Hitler rose to power with political violence and wasn't willing to be cowed by limp wristed communists.

1. Sensible self defense laws in every state
2. High gun ownership rates
3. ?????
4. Profit

Maybe guided would be better word? Think of jews

Creating a functioning society is a worthwhile art just as much as sculpture or painting.

Reality is our canvas, you navel-gazing idiot.

No shit. I would never have guessed. Heinlein seemed pretty liberal until he became senile. I have only read a few of his books, but I am picking that one up for sure. Thanks user

Its really funny to watch the response on leftypol because they cant decide whether it was good to start a riot against gay homophobe Milo when all it achieves is to promote him even more..

so you're an athiest too?

You'll die alone and your life is meaningless. You're just as much an enemy of mine as any kike or commie.

It's most definitely a Thunderf00t/Sargonite

It will happen first, before anyone is getting of his ass.

Way of the world everytime, really. Shit happens, followed by consternation, scapegoat searching, and loud assurances that 'W-we never could have known' (despite the shitloads of warnings and pointers that noone listened to).
And then slow, ineffective, planless but VERY visible acting, preferable with lot of Photoshots . Get popcorn and tick off the checkboxes.

Yes, he is our leader. But what happens if he dies?

Ever heard of Sweden?

This. Jesus Christ.

LMAO I thought they were weak beta cuckolds. Now they're beating the shit out of you in the streets and you're crying about it lol. I thought you were waiting for them to take the first shot (for whatever reason) so you could shoot back.

You're all a bunch of LARPing faggot pussies. You will never do shit

Fight back. Don't play the victim, don't complain about them being violent, it just shows weakness. Remember they're mostly women and cucks who bark a lot but can't do much. The only ones of them who really can fight are the niggers.

Holy fuck I literally hope you get tortured and killed by antifa you retarded fucking pussy

*gets beat up*
*gets shot*

Jesus fuck this board is gay

How to spot the antifa shill 101

Yeah, let's forget about niggers shooting whites for no real reason or drug-related issues, a bunch of skinny jews who larp as commies are the biggest issue in the US.

pic one

reminder that the LAPD advocated against trump and the Berkeley police did nothing against them. Commiefornia is populated by the worst kinds.

"If you kill your enemies they win"
Why is the right so unbelievably fucking gay?

Main problem for me is the police, not the left. If hypothetically speaking, the police said "alright fuck this we are going on strike do whatever" then I will be the first Holla Forumsack to go out shoot leftists then post thread with timestamped pics here for mass acclaim. I DO NOT fear the left, I fear legal repercussions because nobody in this thread wants to be sent to penitentiary with juan and tyrone for the better part of their adult life.

More jobs = higher pay, Supply/Demand of labour
People who have shitty jobs in a low job environment don't want to lose their job because its better than nothing, communists in taxpayer funded universities don't need jobs

I'd rather be a jobless barbarian leftist than a soccer mom domesticated rightist

RWDS is the answer

its time

Don't worry, you'll grow up.

indeed brothers
SHADILAY

We have guns. We don’t need to do anything about it.

As a gun owner, you have to be cool headed–more so than the police ever have to be. You do not ever run around pretending to be the police while carrying a gun, because then stuff can happen. You do not start stuff, act aggressively, flip the bird, roll your eyes, talk smack, or even raise your voice to anyone, ever. A combat instructor (who happened to be Buddhist and a Marine) once said: “From now on, when dealing with crazy/possibly violent people, you will lose every argument. You are always wrong. You are sorry for impinging on their day. You will apologize and apologize again. You will back down. You will put your tail between your legs. You will let them talk stuff about your lady friend. You will let them call your mother a witch and a hooker, your dad a punk. You have no ego. You do all this because if you are the one to start a fight, by default that fight now has a gun in it. If you start losing, you’re going to pull it and kill him.
Even if you don’t go to jail because you could convince the jury that it was self defense, you’re going to have to live with the fact that you took someone’s life in defense of your pride and ego not your life. You are not the police, so don’t act like them. Though many of you are better shots than the police, you do not have the training, the continuum of force policy, a union, nor free lawyers protecting you if you screw up.” In closing, he added, “After backing down and trying to apologize, if at any time you then feel your life or that of a loved one is in danger, put three rounds into his heart, call the police, call your lawyer, give a statement, go home, and sleep like a baby. You did all you could for your attacker, and he was the one that made the final decision to kill himself.”

Note that there is one important change from this copypasta to our situation, and that it’s we NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR OUR BELIEFS, EVER. But yeah, if we’re TRULY threatened, they killed themselves when we shot them.

Boomer cuck

We should be helping antifa kill Spencer and Milo. And all of their cucked namefag alt-kike followers.

I hope you get murdered by antifa

That is gay as fuck. Nobody could live like that and call himself a man.

The antifa hasn't done anything to us yet, they just rekted leftist cities and attacked random people.

Once they start moving into right wing areas then you will see, but they won't. Also, right wingers aren't pussies, its just that we aren't being coordinated by people with money and agenda. Soros issues his orders and that filters down through a chain of command. The lefties have us beat on logistics and organization, few on Holla Forums will admit that. Thats because they aren't grassroots though. Our only move right now is really to just hope Trump cracks down on them while forming up security teams around speakers like Richard Spencer (inb4 8ch spergout) who will grow into something bigger. Atm we don't EXIST

I just woke up. What the fuck is going on?

google berkeley riot

You do have a point though, all the older rightwingers are actual pussies and we should not emulate their pathetic ways of always larping about "muh guns" when you just KNOW that if the federal government revoked gun ownership today that 3/4 of them would surrender them after a bit of angry talk

Antifa is attacking random people and accusing them of being nazis. Right now, the people caught in the crossfire are the martyrs as the collateral from the golem outburst is going to backfire on their asses. From how quickly (((they))) have been trying to get shit taken down and memory holed, (((they))) are afraid and in a panic that their golem acted out. 6 people at least reported injured, 1 likely dead or in critical condition, but from the behavior, likely dead.

The fundamental difference between violent left wing and violent right wing political action is that leftists mob and riot and destroy thier own communities and anyone in the path of the mob. They do this without forethought and the lack of initial resistance emboldens them.

The right wing is patient and waits for the tipping point because we know what civil war means. We value peace and dialogue because we know the true horror of war. When the tipping point IS reached and the dialogue becomeso impossible we do not March and chant in the street burning down our own neighborhoods. We form squads. Death squads that go from building to building clearing rooms. We will have specific targets and objectives and execute those as efficiently as possible. We know how to organize and we know the price of losing so we will be ruthless and complete in our victory.

That is what ring wing death squads means.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Nice blog, subscribed.

Don't get suckered into the 'MUH DIK, WE MUST DO SOMETHING' rhetoric. Choleric tantrums and bad impulse control is for communist filth, niggers and women.
Be a real man, not the hollywood caricature of one.
Endure. Play the long game and win.

And that is exactly why they can't fight us, and so they go after useless public faces like the alt-right fag.
Keep it that way.

*gets punched int he face*
Antifa literally beats right-wingers up ever single day in Europe.

Oh here we go. It's everyday with this *someday* or *when*, *soon* fucking bullshit. Always pushing back the date of the Day of le Rope. You faggots will keep saying *soon* by 2035.

*gets beat up*
*gets punched*
*gets shot*
*gets bombed*
Yeah you need big money and a logistics team to coordinate a beating up a bunch of gathered Trump supporters.

LMAO you're really jealous that a bunch of people can gather in a place and beat other people up? Do you think that's like a special operation or something?

I despise this soccer mom faggot right.
You never will

I was thinking we should organize as the Whiteshirts

I'll be called a shill, I'm sure of it, but if such a group is formed it will be infiltrated nearly immediately. Anything that is said behind closed doors would still be used against us. We would have to (mostly) follow US laws to avoid getting fucked over like Golden Dawn.

Words are nice but no one will hear them when they are all fucking dead.

Redcaps, like the fae folk who dye their hats red with blood.

Well, fuck it. I've never embeded before, so ignore me.
youtube.com/watch?v=3MPQxaa9NoU

I've got an idea what to do, we could ask our shitskin antifa faggot mods to anchor threads about self-defense from leftist violence. That'll save us.

Easy to do terrorism when you are a pawn to the government.

Once a few of them get killed trying to "punch nazis" they'll quiet down again.

Culture is artificial because it's man made, each race has different culture, but each culture reflect a similar values if the race is the same.

Culture is a tool for humanity to advance, a weak or primitive culture is a tool that will hinder the advancement of such race, not only a race is dependent to culture, but culture is also dependent to race, if a race is not mentally advanced (see africans) it will only produce primitive culture until their biological bodies don't somehow improve their intelligence with the following generations that will advance the culture and bring their civilization to a next point of development.

Anyways the X is a spook meme is just the projection of a weak man that couldn't see the underlying reason of existence of many cultural phenomenas, it is just denial of other realities besides the empty ones of himeself.

Everyone that says this implicitly buys into the "if you kill your enemy they win" rhetoric. You literally think you are winning when you are being shot and killed.

t. statecuck

The MSM has been comparing Trump to Hitler for almost two years, so "resistance" is viewed as moral and just. MSM+BLM = murdered cops. Same script.

Trump is president

WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING VIOLENT AGAINST THE LEFT SO WE CAN SPAM THE MEDIA WITH OUR OWN NARRATIVE YOU DAMN NAZIS REEEEEEEEE
We're winning, there is no point in chimping out like the left. They break windows, burn trash, prevent people from going to work, suckerpunch and pepperspray. They're like trapped animals, and with every action they screech louder. They're selfdestructing and go into political suicide and remove themselves from the mainstream and middle-class, so why should we prevent them from doing it?

Just carry a weapon and never go alone into areas where they protest. Don't attack them on your own, self defend yourself and sleep snugly because the police can't do shit against you while they get a sentence. If you can't resist bashing some lefties, just join the police or ICE.

TL;DR, Fuck you FBI.

Sad but true, thank God that Trump is in charge. We all know he's not going to take any of (((Berkeley)))'s bullshit

At least admit that you always believed the "if you kill your enemies, they win" meme. You.love it. You seriously belive you win if you die.

Also admit that the RWDS and "helicopter rides" are just LARP. You were always a pussy.

Yeah, he's a bit special.
He should try living in a society without cultural values to see how long it takes for someone to bash his head in for a piece of bread and then try to heal his injuries by calling them spooks.
It's strange how people fail to realize that a healthy high trust society (which only works if it's not "diverse") is something that makes your quality of life a lot better and yourself a lot more productive.
There is no glory and no happiness in hedonism, only tons of anti-depressant pills.

That is only one position you simpleton.

The whole local government and enforcers of CA are queers, plus the media and liberal businessmen that bank and prop your puppet asses.

Are you retarded? They burn trash, explain to me how the fuck do you die from that?

You are going entirely on emotion, what benefit is there if hypothetically we fought back? Do you remember the battle of sacramento? Nazis fought back against the slavering lefty horde and rekt them but the media only showed the poor wounded lefties and said that hate did not belong in CA

This goes for the whole thread, but it's not all or nothing on violence here. Deck the fellow that deserves the hit. Deserving is a heavy word, but we need to give it more weight than our opponents do. Instead of going full ADL 'hate crime', at this point, we should simply be assertive, confronting, but steadfast in being the 2nd one to throw a punch. It'll hurt, so you better start getting in shape now. Seriously, just start exercising and the increased T alone will give you the edge over most these roody-poos. And stop eating estrogen laced food. Like all fast food. For your health
-chanology fag

You would get beat up, shot and killed by antifa in Ohio, Texas and whatever other shit state. Don't start playing tough guy and pretend you wouldn't because today proves you would.

RWDS and helicopter rides are a fucking memes, you dip.

LARPing is more like pretending you are fighting capitalism and starting a communist revolution through posting about old dead Jews and saying "read x".

20 people carrying sticks ganging up on a women is not something to be proud of, user.
It's not a feat of strength, it's cowardly.
Do you really believe in your LARPing-fantasies that you would stand a chance if it came to an all out engagement?
Do you know who has the support of most police officers, soldiers, hunters, weapon enthusiasts?

Then why are "we" winning and why are you spending all your energy on silly little tantrums that make you lose more and more?
Also why do you think it's weakness that people are able to control their emotions instead of chimping out whenever something happens that you don't like?

You don't, you die when someone sprays mace in your face, then a crowd beats you to death with shovels.

They beat a man into unconsciousness, potentially death at Berkeley you fucking faggot.

Are you sure you're not Canadian?

The key word here is ==planning==.

Strike too early and media will push the leaning folk back on their side.

Strike too late and the job is just harder.

Strike at the right time and there will be no second chances for the enemy.

Why do you type like a 12-year-old?

Leftists when their backs are to the wall:

Rightists when their backs are to the wall:

Oh yes, I forgot that the justice system is also full of kikes and the media is a national thing that would pet you in the head.

You really could get away with this anywhere, and Trump being president don't change anything.

And when exactly did commie protesters do that to happen since Trump went into office? Link please.

No source on that yet. What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Come back once that is cleared up.

Stop with your cuck lefty tier fantasies who claim that nazis are hanging them in their mind, they haven't done shit yet except already known typical antifa behaviour. Once shit really hits the fan, it's smarter to double down on them with law enforcement and join the militia.

This is why you will lose antifa shill. We are operating on a level you don't even play. To you its all about chimping out and attacking nearby "nazis". As we speak we are pushing for antifa to be classed as a domestic terrorist organization and have gathered hundreds of thousand of signatures, we will not relent shilling trump with this until he gets the message. After more of your chimpouts (Hopefully the more violent the better, thanks useuful idiot) it will be passed with the approval of all the full might of the american state will be turned upon the left. Enjoy. This IS the future that awaits you fucks

People watched that happen on stream you fucking piece of shit

You faggots don't understand the purpose of political violence. It's a silencing tactic. It makes people afraid to speak and question their beliefs. That's why leftists say things like "make nazis afraid again" or something. They understand it from that perspective. You understand it only from the oppressed perspective. You were born into institutionalized leftist violence. That's why the phrase "silent majority" exists. You have been domesticated by the state and leftist violence. This act and the right-wing pussyfooting around it will only result in more dead and more silent, afraid right-wingers just like in Europe and everywhere that it is tolerated.

Enough with these outdated muh honor values. The enemy doesn't believe in them. You're not convincing anyone.
The real LARP is to believe all out engagement will happen after every right-winger is killed before they get a chance to do anything about it.
Let's see those guns in action then
You wont win shit when you're dead.

Because that is an outdated, cuckservative belief. It's muh principles bullshit. The real.man is wild, a barbarian not a domesticated state cuck.

I wasn't aware you could check a pulse on fucking stream you nigger, please tell me how you did.

It's a good thing I'm not an American, because this is the kind of stuff that would propel me into action.

I said potentially. He had his head beaten, and after he fell to the ground they continued to beat and kick him, he lay in a pool of his own blood while they made a human wall around him preventing people from coming close.
Fuck you

They beat a few women with wooden staffs. But I guess that's just 'Antifa up to their own antics' huh?

oh my fucking god. this is the right-wing today. these are the strong masculine men that call other people cucks. jesus christ.
write him an angry letter too
>After more of your chimpouts (Hopefully the more violent the better, thanks useuful idiot)

This is the right-wing mentality in a nushell isn't it. The state is the end of everything. There is nothing beyond the state.(BUTTHURT KIKE SHILL GOT A CHAINSWORD ENEMA FOR HIS POSTS)

Id say its more like giving the lefties a taste of their own medicine.

I loved the right wing safety squads for the same reason.

Because it's an obvious leftist agent provocateur, he would welcome it if someone shoot a few of the leftist trash, so that their msm could show them in a sympathetic light so that they could get the normie public on their side. That must not happen now, they must be shown as the violent lunatics they are, so that Trump's administration can shut them down legally without any opposition.

That would be fucking easy if the press actually did their job.

This tbh.
The only thing stopping me from going ro these events and getting into street fights with these gommunist faggots is the fact that I have a life and career that I genuinely care about. These anarchists have nothing to lose while I stand to lose everything.

The problem with you philosophy is that you're trying to apply this on a large amount of people, which is suicide and a recipe for disaster considering the huge amount of numbers of individuals, their constant inability to live independently (people like to depend on others and to form close, almost tribalistic, relationships) and the destructive capabilities of our current technology.

Employing a common core, a common ideology, set of values and standards where the right people can subscribe to is a must, so you can establish many fundamental things: laws, codes of conduct, procedures, language, mannerisms, trends etc.

What you are suggesting is impossible and only leads to people becoming estranged to the ones close to their proximity (hypothethical situation: people around you find it polite to shake hands but you find it creepy and disgusting, so you find difficulties in your attempts to fit in; or a better one, clapping vs. finger snapping). They seem menial, but it is the equivalent to seeing the development of a culture within a culture, society within a society, state within a state. You get a huge conflict of interests where it is no longer a case of mutual benefit, but a mine vs yours.

Many things in life are spooks, but the question that you should be asking: does it matter? What matters is how many people believe in them and what benefits and downsides it gets. If in order for me to become the next chieftain of some secluded tribe in Africa is to drink the blood of a rare giant cheetah, I am going to do it so I can claim legitimacy and lower my chances of encountering someone trying to usurp my claim.

huge amount of individuals*

In the arena of ideas, getting people mad is not usually considered as an achievement, but more as a failure of getting your point across. Leave your Holla Forums at the door.

You can get a cheap suit jacket and pants from the thrift store for little more than jeans and a tee shirt. Bonus is you look respectable and it doesn't scream NS it's hard to label as a "hate costume."

Are there so many shills ITT trying to make pol violent? Surely americans dont get this riled up because of 1 (ONE) antifa riot?

This is a board of peace and civilization

The trouble is the passiveness of a lot of the right wingers. Even if an individual or a group wanted to go out and "fight back" it would be hard to get even 50 people because of a lack of a way to organise ourselves.

Beware the fury of the patient man.

by preaching calm and non-violent ways on a indonesian paperfolding board

Kek works in mysterious ways.

I look at it the opposite way.

If someone gets angry and starts demanding the person they are debating with shuts up it makes me think they dont have a valid counter argument.

Not even violence, but leftist retardation has reached my small Ontario rural town of 22,000

archive.is/tLqBX

If they want to take this to the streets instead of online, I just might have to become involved in local politics

No need to actually resort to violence, but one could organize a counter-protest. Seeing so many anti-Trump protesters, one could get demoralized and these idiots would establish a narrative that the World hates Trump. An counter protest would be an excellent idea right now.

That is if the discussion is based on who is wrong and who is right, not what is wrong and what is right. In the former, a man's pride is at stake which results with them becoming defensive; in the latter, it is like two doctors performing a dissection. The're dissecting ideas and analyzing them, thus no one here is actually on the losing side and both, by pointing out and recognizing the facts, both sides win.

Maybe I should an hero.

Thanks, doc

Fuck me, wrong thread

Sage for own retardation

You do realize the vast majority of right wingers have guns and don't get attacked, right? It's the weird, stupid exceptions who go into gun-free zones unarmed that get attacked.

When is The Right going to start fighting back? I'm sick of this shit.

..he said while not fighting back.