23andme page on race just got shoahed

The 23andme page explaining how they determine ancestry and what does it means has been removed from the website. It was one of the best race realism resource on the web.

Original (dead): https:// www.23andme.com/en-int/ancestry-composition-guide/
Archive: archive.is/t5RFL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hY1Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=RJVL80Gg3lA&t=1259s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope this means they've updated their model so I can get some better results.

Bump. I'll try to read it later. But 23andme is linked to Google and they want to be the Google of genetics so I wouldn't send them a blood sample no matter what

the woman who runs it iirc was married to one of the google guys and then divorced him lol.

But yeah their business plan is to get a huge amount of genetic information and then sell access to it for stuff requiring deep data genetic stuff. Could be bad or good depending on who is doing it but given that it's by a silicon valley type company I'd suggest staying far away.

Trump though should definitely push for a huge program investing in this kind of stuff though since it has the ability to do a lot of good.

yep. Her sister CEO of YouTube now and their mother is very well-connected in Silicon Valley. All Jews.

there's literally nothing wrong with non globalist jews.(There is no such thing as a good jew.)

reported

REPORTED

Abraham made a pact with that fucking desert Monster, they have been in the wrong ever since.

t.Ba'al god of extremely small hapa penises

New results will be minimum of 5% jewish.

Nice try kike, you should remember that you're not in cuckchan, nobody here likes your cursed race.

Are you even white?

Yes there is.

It's a dead jew.

federal law makes it illegal to copyright dna/genetic info

ah, I thought monsanto had copyrights on all their gmo shit?

So is 23andme the best place?
Is Ancestry shit?
Are they all just mining DNA so it's best not to do any of them?

I've been wanting to do one of these more recently

they use cheek scrapings fyi

you can patent modified genetic code. not naturally occurring code.

do it anonymously. use a throwaway email address. use a prepaid CC. do not attach it to your real name / real CC unless youre an idiot that thinks giving jews your genetic code is smart

says the mod who's 1/4 jewish

He didn't imply he wasnsn't just 3/4 good.

You give your dna to a website and you deserve nigger AIDS. Especially a fucking jewish one.

You and the rabbi are still getting bullets.

If you want to contribute to the creation of another corporate hydra like Google then send your blood samples to 23andme

archive.is/hY1Ko

" What the search engine is to Google, the Personal Genome Service is to 23andMe. The company is not exactly hiding its ambitions. “The long game here is not to make money selling kits, although the kits are essential to get the base level data,” Patrick Chung, a 23andMe board member, told FastCompany last month. “Once you have the data, [the company] does actually become the Google of personalized health care.” The company has lowered the price of the kit again and again, most recently from $299 to a mere $99, practically making it a stocking-stuffer. All the better to induce volunteers to give 23andMe the data it so desperately wants. (Currently, the database contains the genetic information of some half a million people, a number Wojcicki reportedly wants to double by year end.) "

Most diseases these days are diseases of civilization so if you want to avoid them you should try to avoid modern processed food products and be physically active and lift weights. And stop eating wheat.

nigger you what?

I've seen that many people with brown eyes show up 100% North European that I never trusted 23&me.

page seems up to me

i don't use this type of shit, i use a family tree that traces where all of my ancestors came from

Assuming you're talking percentages, 99.8 is 0.02%.

2% is usually considered the scientific approved margin of error

it is not even 97%

he probably left out the 3.8% kike
They actually list it as "European" on 23&me

Plenty of European whites in history with brown eyes, mate.

if the jews wanted to off me, or get my DNA, then they'd just need to hire one guy to shadow me for a single day, find food or a bottle I used in a trash can right after I throw it, and lo and behold, they have what they need. I'm more concerned with what they can do with aggregate data, I doubt they're manufacturing specific genetic-based illnesses or whatever the fear is using 23andme saliva… It's a lot fucking easier to pay off a nigger to mug/kill someone for them. Hell, they have an army of trauma based mind control sex slaves who'll carry out their bidding just fine.

Maybe I'm retarded and missing the point, what exactly is the fear, besides giving them more data? That they can use it to kill you? Or that it'll serve as a databank for prosecuting future crimes?

I agree with you and your dubs

this

I smell a lawsuit coming there way should they try.

good to know

I don't think it will be used in a court of law anytime soon, but there is no reason to believe cops and government don't use all data, even if they have to construct cases around other evidence.

At that point, they have location data from your smartphone accessible to them at all times. Let's not forget about the wealth of security cameras already on every corner in many cities (traffic cams, etc.), which are now publicly being integrated into facial recognition software, but footage from which can probably be hooked up to facial recognition databanks after the fact. There are even claims that everybody has a certain EM resonance they give off, and that can be tracked remotely through a number of different technologies that are patented and already exist.

Did I mention blood donation? Why aren't the same fears extended to that whole industry? I'm sure there are jews crawling up and down the red cross halls. I know when I visit the doctor and they take a sample from me, I have to sign to make sure they don't use my data to tissue culture for studies/research.

I'm not defending 23andme, I'm just rationalizing it as best I can. After all, I've used their service .__.

yeah, that doesn't mean they don't still want dna, they want everything. Especially when paid for and built by other sources. There's a limit to how much information they can use. Having people give DNA is like getting people to fingerprint themselves.

Many places, I'd bet money they do.
getting in the realm of too much data and too many false positives
good luck

I'm not talking about jews, just governments doing what they always do.

I was fingerprinted in elementary school against my will, I can't imagine that was for my benefit.

Pretty sure you're still a pigblood.

Pretty good clustering results with PCA. They'd get much better separation with t-SNE though

youtube.com/watch?v=RJVL80Gg3lA&t=1259s

Plenty of pureblood whites have brown eyes. Some have big noses, too.

(checked)
Sure, if they really wanted you DNA they could get it. But your argument boils down to "why do you need privacy if you have nothing to hide?". There's no reason to be handing out your DNA to companies you don't trust, especially as we're entering an age of genetic manipulation and being able to do all kinds of crazy shit with genes.

If you think anyone that follows the talmud can be trusted you deserve to be gassed.

inb4 everyone becomes 10% african

how fucking long does it take to get some results? it's been analyzing my DNA since like the 12th of January. can these kikes hurry the fuck up?

They're just deciding if you have good goy genes or not so they know how to categorize your DNA.

I said Northern Europeans. There's no way you can have brown hair/eyes and be 100% NE.