Candidate Morty's Speech

Candidate Morty's Speech

sage

t. triggered flumpfkins

what did he mean by this?

Well of course Holla Forums hates this episode. It presents morty's as a minority and depicts them as 'racist' and corrupt and not one of them fucked a Rick's wife.

Holla Forums hates the entire show. Now fuck off.

Grlumpf BTFO!

There is nothing smart about R&M.

If anything, it at least finished the 10th grade.

Holla Forums isn't one person you fucking idiot.
You just have an obsessive hate boner for the show.
the only people who ever bring it up are people who hate it and they bring it up because it's not good enough for them to hate it. everybody around them must also hate it and that is jewish and fuck. Fuck your butthurt bullshit and fuck your consensus cracking you fucking ovenworthy kike. Die in a fire.

oh and
is actually just one person.

can you niggers never detect shitposting goddamn

That was pretty fucking gay.

Fritatta! why not show both eyes? double the spirituality and confidence

you're not Holla Forums! you're reddit!

Why is it jewish things always pop up in satanist things?

Revelation 3:9

too close to home, huh?

Where did all this Xavier Renegade Angel shilling suddenly come from? Is it Reddit's fault? Not that long ago nobody cared about the show because it was typical Adult Swim garbage and now suddenly everyone loves it even though it's still typical Adult Swim garbage.

CF twitter

Yes, they are making fun of me on television, this is not fucking funny

now you know how Drumpf feels

Sorry i dont know how incestuous, multi millionaire, coke snorting orange faggot of usa president feels nor i want to know.

Those are edits right?
The show can't actually be this bad right?

This.

Did anybody ever put Hitler through the race change app? It's gone now and that is one that definitely should have been done.

the tweets have been added later. the rest is real.

how can anyone watch this?
wouldn't even watch it ironically

it's funnier than anything else right now

People finally realized the brilliance of the show long after it ended. It takes a second watch after it has been separated from the time it was created to give an objective opinion about a piece of work and appreciate the fine details, the message it conveys and what it has accomplished.

sorry you can't enjoy the rest of the jokes because a couple of them trigger you

So what jokes are funny?
Post them, I really would like to see them, because so far all I ever see whenever someone posts about R&M is cringey nihilist bullshit that sounds like the kind of garbage a goth high schooler would spout, or straight up your face propaganda.

You're trying too hard, nu-Holla Forums.
Why dont you go back to your safe space where you can flip out about people not loving cuckime like you do.

So I guess you don't actually enjoy the show and are here to b8 and then screech about Holla Forums when someone asks for examples of funny jokes.
Good to know, faggot, have one last (you)

Kill yourself, weeb.
Run on back to your cesspit where people get banned for not liking cartoons about autistic fetal alcohol syndrome girls.
You need mods to back you up because you know "normalfags" will tear your fucking face off any day of the week and your arguments don't stand up to scrutiny.
You're a bunch of fucking niggers and retards, and you're getting successfully co-opted by leftist narratives left and right now. You're fucking done.

He says while watching LITERAL leftist feminist propaganda

I genuinely did like that episode tbh.

not everyone has to virtue signal about shows they claim to hate but watch every week anyway.

I want this thread to be about Always Sunny and how it took a nosedive after Mac got fat, then got a tiny bit better, only to plummet to the depths again with the latest seasons.

Season 11 kinda seemed they were going back to the early seasons quality, then the last season was their lowest point ever. Then again that's what you get when you hire women to write comedy.

The real trigger was Olsen getting preggers. Never let your cast mate get preggers and for the love of god don't marry them.

Season 10 was shit but I gotta give credit to being Frank because I loved the part where Bill Ponderosa called up frank to bring his car not so he could drive away from an angry mob but so he could try to kill himself with the gun he left in his glovebox

Common Filth?

Being Frank is from Season 11. Season 10 had some fun episodes like Psycho Pete and the Family Fight one.

>>>Holla Forums

Yes

Man… that episode about Cricket's life was like a metaphor to being a channer. In the very end you always come back… because a degenerate always stays a degenerate

swap r&m with friends and it works

Still no examples.

It's really curious to me that that's what they think Trump is. Someone who floats his way into power through shallow feel good slogans. Bojack Horseman also did this. That isn't Trump. That's Obama (and could have been Bernie).

At which point they said Evil Morty or Mr. PB was Trump? You faggots create outrage where there is none.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

I thought they meant that he was a slick politician and that he got to where he was because he was good enough to see that the silent majority was sick of this shit.

Writers for both shows specified they would be tackling Trump this year.

r34 when?

Niggas didn't do sheeeeeeit

source?

*burps* Look Morty, I've turned myself into an anti-white liberal!

Go scour over twitter posts. It'll be there somewhere,

it was real in his mind

what do you mean "turned"?

Oh, look at this.

Oh, look at this.

Which means all they could do was add in the Peanutbutter sideplot, not rewrite the whole thing.

The sideplot 8 out of 12 episodes were all about?

They definitely included the suave black ex governer who's right about everything after the fact.

Every time.

bump

There is no such thing as a show for smart people

Smart people don't watch television but that's great bait anyway friend

Sure there is, it's called Sesame Street. you're just a hook nosed fag who likes hammerhead sharks up your ass.

Big Bird was obviously a jew tbh

R&M is anti-capitalist so it's pretty redpilled.

wow people want to document the fall of their country, shocking

I managed to get this one before they took it down…

>>>Holla Forums

…uh…

Get out.

uh oh, here comes the delusional trumpkike!

you have to go back, reddit!

Back to reddit

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

this is the best redditrumps had to offer, wow

Changed thread?

I know what you mean user

that's a new one

you're just not smart enough for it