Btfo

hooktube.com/watch?v=kTMow_7H47Q

btfo

made me cringe

Year round open season on all feminists. You will be rewarded with $15 for every feminist you hunt down by your local post office. Must present full feminist pelt to receive bonus. $15 per pelt. No limit. Can not be combined with any other offers. Never expires.

oh WOW I did, not see that coming….

We have some runners up already. Thank god feminists support importing more of them into the west.

Go back to reddit.

Allahu forgive me.

Even normalfags know SNL have been failing for years now.

lol SNL what the fuck is up with these tags
are your views so low you need to add fucking Zootopia in there

That's just awful.

Took them long enough. It was about as long as a SNL sketch and trying to find the point where it actually becomes funny.

Yikes. I thought they didn't kill females.

Allah (swt) hates thots, death to k*rdish thots

Girls Rule. Women Are Funny. Get Over It.

So will James Macintosh be killed once and for all along with Joss Whedon?

*James Macintosh
Mean John McIntosh.

i miss scott colomby.

I bet drumpf did this. White male allies are 90% of feminists and antifa.

you faggots are gay as hell

why would they feel the need to antagonize orbiters?

because the orbiters will just sit there and take it like the cucks they are. they wouldn't be orbiters if they had self respect.

i see, they are sifting the bunch to get only the purest cucks!

The reason the sketch doesn’t work is because they are presupposing that feminists are good people and that using feminism to get what you want is bad, even though that’s literally what feminism is.

Not to mention the exaggeration is over-the-top.
Who the fuck says that? Nobody. Only in a branidead feminist writer’s mind would this scenario ever happen.

I know a woman wrote this. I can tell because it’s lacking in any sort of humor whatsoever, and is only written to make some political/emotional “statement”. Fucking pathetic.

I'd argue the reason it doesn't work is because there is nothing funny about it.

k so what is funny? any good zingers?

it's also a template sketch. it's the same exact gag 4 times with slightly different dialog each time and then a 5th time that is slightly different from the other 4.

fuk u bitch

top wew, back to Holla Forums drumpsfkin

That's why I'm not a fake male feminist, I'm just generally not offended by feminism and think it's funny all you numale faggots are. You give them reason to exist.