Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/81620/10-amazing-facts-about-alexander-graham-bell
britannica.com/biography/Alexander-Graham-Bell
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

woo dat

Nicolaus Copernicus, he developed the heliocentric system which we know of today to be true over the geocentric system.

Cumskin pls.

Fuck you racist I'm not white, I'm from Asia you stupid fuck.

Benedict Cumberbatch or Jaden Smith.

Nice try ching-chong chop sticks man, but Black people can't be racist Now go eat your dog.

Gahahaha retard

I'll just leave this here

Try again, long eyes.

Carver didnt make peanut butter

Wasn't there something made before this literally called "nut butter"?

Yes, I'm aware that your post was likely bait.

No, he didn't. He never even claimed to. Why is everything globecucks say so wrong?

Native Americans were crushing peanuts into paste thousands of years before Africans came as slaves.

That's peanut paste, not butter. It took a proud black man to spice it up.

flatcucks everyone.

Wait, is Google images trying to black up Alexander Graham Bell? I'm looking him up and his mother (Eliza Grace Symonds) appears white. His father (Alexander Melville Bell) also is white.

I looked him up on Wikipedia and it (being black on either side) wasn't mentioned, and I looked up this article (will post below) talking about interesting facts (him being of any significant black heritage would surely show up in at least one of these two places if true, right)?

mentalfloss.com/article/81620/10-amazing-facts-about-alexander-graham-bell

Pic related is of Bell where he certainly looks a lot different than in the Google provided one in that collage.

britannica.com/biography/Alexander-Graham-Bell
Link above also mentions nothing of black ancestry.

He was a transnigger.

Edison isn't a nigger either. Alexander Graham Bell was Scottish, so they're trying to American him up too.

I know you're a nigger, but come on.

If you can't trust google who can you trust? Stupid cumskin.

You could verify that it's a real quote if you wanted to but of course you don't want to. Like any religious dunce your goal is keeping information out and dragging everything down into a pit of ignorance and confusion.