Mike “shot for being” Brown biopic coming soon

Will it be WE WUZ kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

tracking-board.com/michael-brown-movie-in-the-works-at-warner-bros-based-on-mothers-memoir-about-ferguson-shooting-exclusive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WE WUZ NIGGERS

Is it going to be about his attempts to climb through the ranks of the criminal world only to be tragically stopped at strong-arm robbery?

It hurts.

Damn nice get

Well it has to pretty much ignore the shooting and just show a mean evil cop suddenly kill the nigger. Otherwise they would have to show him attack a store and then try to assualt the office before geing put down.

AROUND NIGGERS, FINGERS ON TRIGGERS

It's dindukino

I'm sure there will be a complete omission of this

It's too risky for a big studio because if they don't depict the dindu in the most flattering light possible (and even if they do) they'll have a chimpout on their hands.

I thought WB meant Warner Bros.
Who's making it?

i'm still waiting for the trayvon movie.

No, they’ll put it in, but the store owner will be diabolical and say something racist. That makes Mr. Brown’s reaction okay. Talk shit, get hit.

Will the movie show Trayvon looking through people’s windows at night, in the rain?

Checking these quints of absolute destruction

Only if there is an interracial sex scene.

No, it's Warner Brothers.
tracking-board.com/michael-brown-movie-in-the-works-at-warner-bros-based-on-mothers-memoir-about-ferguson-shooting-exclusive/

Might not work as well since Zimmerman isn't white and everyone knows it now. Mike brown works better because a Darren Wilson is a white cop, perfectly fits the BLM agenda.

Fucking kike ,what a qt tbh

In my experience, the only people that call white people the Devil are Nation of Islam nutjobs.
I look forward to the prologue on Yakub.

You get the oven too

>tfw no qt Jewess cockslave

she has an old lady's skin at a relatively young age.
i can't imagine what she will look like in a few years.

Romanticized retelling of a story with lies, deceit, manipulation and revisionism.

Nothing of value to be found there. Other than maybe a lesson in applied propaganda techniques.

I wonder if she’ll detail the poor choices she made that led her to being a single mother and the even poorer choices she made while raising her son to be a thug.

Who am I kidding? I will be all about da strugglez and da plight. Why whitey be breakin up black families?

really makes my eyes roll

It's not like she wrote those memoirs herself either.

A hero of our times. Truly a story that needs to be told.

you do realize the holocaust is just a story, right?

Do you feel better about yourselves now that you have insulted an entire race of people? I bet you little bitches wouldn't dare to say the N-word in real life. I REALLY bet you wouldn't say it in front of me, I'm not African American but I AM 6'5 and built like a tank and I do NOT take kindly to racism. Just fuck off back to your dark, slimy cavern >>>Holla Forums

I do, but not in public. My constituents would have a shitfit.

thanks for deradicalizing me tbh

Oh yeah this was right before he went home and got changed and then got shot. Footage was definitely taken the same day though. The news said so. Yep.

(checked)

Nice quints but pic related is what really happened.

Antifa? On MY Holla Forums?

Sure lanklet.i bet you have noodle arms.

fuckign DROPPED

Being smart enough to avoid unneccessary violence doesn't make your ideas any less valid, tbh. Only get in a fight when there's something in it for you.

ur a huge pussy cuckold kiddo

We already have a pretty accurate one though

Didn't that guy also get his store burned down by the nignogs during their chimpout?

They didn’t burn it down, they looted it and destroyed the inside.