The world needs a new crusade

The world needs a new crusade.

All christians of the world should unite to destroy the degenerate empire of USA.

Christians always hated USA, but now even the pope is speaking out against Trump, it's getting close to a turning point.

Those who can't see USA is the biggest evil to ever hit mankind are blind.

Try it kike lover.

Actually, united statians are kike lovers.

Jews and united statians are the worst people ever existed.

Wanna know how I know you're a spic?

fuck off, D&C faggot.

Dilation and Curettage?

I'm a christian, therefore I hate USA.

Oh man a D&C shill thread don't bother arguing guys. This ones not even worth the time of day. I will send a stern review to your boss and only give you a 2/10.

Only spics say "united statians" because your shithole language doesn't draw a distinction between America and The Americas. The entire rest of the world thinks you're retarded.

4chan tier thread, please go.

I don't even know what is D&C. Someone explain.

United statians. Your day is coming. The Lord will not let you continue to spread your degeneration across the world.

USA is not the rest of the world, you ignorant idiot.

Actually the entire world hates USA. Europe, Asia, Latin America. Everyone hates USA.

If everyone hates you, maybe the problem is with you, not the rest of the world?

Yep.
Nope.
Nope.
Not a Christian.
Reported.

Great argument.

Just the vicar of Christ and heir of Peter.

Reported for being right-wing and christian? Lol.

The Pope is a degen pedo.

Death to the Commie Francis.

Up with America, Down with islam.

"Where there is liberty there is God"

Agree with everything bu the reported

Proofs?

Liberty to abortion, be a faggot, and worship Mammon?

and why does everyone hate the usa? did you even look at your images?
surprise surprise, jews

United statians love jews:

United statians love jews:

So tell me, why united statians should'nt be holocausted together with jews?

Yes, you cannot answer that.

You shitskins are the only people on the planet who call Americans "united statians" because you're butthurt that America refers to America and not to South America.

usa can be salvaged, its good at its core, it just has a century or so of stains to wash out

Not true.

Refer to .

The CREW shills are of a lower tier than we've ever had before. I mean, holy shit. How much lower effort can you get than this?

This is the most blatant D&C b8 shit tier thread I've ever witnessed. Saged as fuck.