Antifa Pic Dump

Antifa Pic Dump

In honor of tonights happening, here is my antifa folder. Enjoy.

Please contribute if possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osqx2MyfdnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u3H3aoBjnxM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2V42KS1zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KEEP IT COMING OP

I hope that fourth image is true. Probably is considering the state of 4/pol/ these days

We need to spread these memes to normalfags. Not many Americans know about antifa, although more people learn about them with every trashcan they destroy. Memes, videos of their retardation, propaganda, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=osqx2MyfdnQ

youtube.com/watch?v=u3H3aoBjnxM

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2V42KS1zc

The funny thing is, even /pone/ hates these faggot.

That's it, friends. Enjoy.

These faggots are done. Literally the only reason they are as big as they are in the US is because the police don't do anything about them for fear of being cracked down on by the feds and as the events following the inauguration show that's not going to fly anymore

the worst pat about this organization is that every one of their members pronounces it like a spic. anTEEEEfah sounds so fucking annoying.

This is a post that you can look at right this very moment on anti-fa canada's kikebook.
It rustled my jimmies a little bit.

Should you destroy private property in the name of protest and your duty as a citizen to stir up some civil disobedience when the state doesn't hear you?
No. No you should not.

Should you sucker-punch a neo-Nazi in the back of the head?
Yes, yes you absolutely should.
TL;DR On civil disobedience: Don't destroy private property unless you're ready to lay your life down in a revolutionary war - or you're just a brat.

On punching neo-Nazis: Unlike private property, the intent and will to do harm is clear, so yes, punch every neo-Nazi you see because the state won't just lock them up already.
The difference is harm, liberty and of course will/intent. The mom and pop shop, the McDonald's, and the Bank of America are not trampling on your liberties, nor are they beings of reason and logic that have willfully chosen to commit you any harm. Property is independent of the owner, because property is non-sentient and cannot willfully do anything to you or me. "But the Capitalists!" "But the bourgeoisie!" "But the lobbyists and austerity and muzzling of citizens by the rich! - The 99%!!!!!" I hear you say, clearly urging for a total revolution.
"
Anarchy is all fine and well, but here's the thing, revolution doesn't involve burning a couple of police cars or smashing a couple windows. Revolution involves you and me dying, in an attempt to overthrow the state. Yes, lets make it very clear, revolution means killing people - not this half-assed "I'm mad, I want a new system! Fuck this system, and fuck you, newspaper stand!" No, that's a child throwing a fit and some lousy improvised incendiaries.
The destruction of property literally changes nothing - the powers at play will fix the windows the next day, and happily lobby to strip you of your rights because You willfully chose to burn down the executioner's house, but you forgot to burn down the executioner. I'm still under the ideal imagination that I can invite the executioner out to coffee and have a healthy debate over why he should stop executing the citizenry, so I won't be cheering on any calls for revolution, yet.
In contrast - unlike private property, neo-Nazis are a different matter. Neo-Nazis have a will and intent to do harm, using their liberties to encroach another citizen's constitutionally guaranteed right to life, liberty and security of the person. Our government, between the execs./legislature and judiciary are very clear on this - you are guaranteed your rights until you impede on the rights of others. Does that mean you can kill neo-Nazis? No, why would you even ask that, that's first degree murder. But you can clock 'em in broad daylight for their espousal of violence.
Especially in Canada, since nobody has the right to say whatever the hell they want (certainly not to the degree as in the States), hate speech like that should absolutely be punished by civilians whenever you get the opportunity. Neo-Nazis get their power and authority from thinking they're real tough, that the common citizenry are too frightened to stand up to them - so go ahead and knock them out. Just don't kill them, or accidentally kill them because that's still second degree.
A gentle right-hook, if you will."

- Martin Vuong

WTF highschools now have SJW ministries?

Canadian schools are hell, can confirm.

Your worst nightmare, the actual worst case scenario of SJW domination? Yeah they had a trial run of that in Canada for the past 25 years.

It is a cult, after all.

90% it isn't. It reads just like that CIA one. It's just some LARPer saying shit so cuck/pol/ feels good about themselves.

Massive sliding in progress. Watch for off topic threads that take your attention away from Berkeley happening being memory holed as you read this.

join us on >>>/antifa/ sometime :^)

There are two possibilities:

1. Either we're too fucking pathetic if creatures such as these are able to oppose anything and create rumpus implying there is any strength in their movement

or

2. We're too smart to get in an altercation and risk being arrested or injured just because a gutter rat broke some windows and is shouting paroles that are obsolete since late 19th century while getting beaten up by the police

So, what is it?

There is no point in fighting the fags becuaee that will just make us look worse. Let them do their thing and when the general public sees us as the peaceful, logical ones, then they will naturally begin to listen to us.

wtf happened to scout?

gotta have nice teeth