Real life superheroes

Why don't more people become real life superheroes like Mr extreme, master legends or phoenix jones?

Reporter: do you have a girlfriend
Vigilante spider : metaphoric speaking

So most real life superheroes are virgins trying to get laid by crime fighting?

They could've just join law enforcement or the military. Women like men in uniforms.

Because people have jobs. That and I guess the level of crime depends on where you live so some places wouldn't have a lot of crime while somewhere like Chicago would have a ton.

Because being a vigilante is heavily discouraged and probably illegal. The only time I saw a real life superhero on television, his only course of action would be calling the police while patrolling the streets in his costume. Kind of defeats the purpose if all you can do is alert the proper authorities, but then the legal system is so fucked that it rules in favor of a home intruder if they hurt themselves breaking into your house prior to getting caught.

The level of vigilantism that is required to be Batman level isn't just probably illegal, it's extremely illegal. Criminals do have rights as well, and you can't go start beating the fuck out of every one you find.

Not to mention its extremely dangerous, and would take almost a decades worth of non-stop training to pull out all stops. Also the money issue.

They're mostly autists of varying degrees, all with a heart of gold. Master Legend is a cool guy who walks around and help out people anyway he can, he even stops with homesless/troubled people and prays with them for a bit, then offers them a beer.
Mister Xttreme is the level of autistic you would need to actually be Batman. He's now living out of his van so he doesn't have to pay rent, so he can spend more money on martial arts training and whatnot.

??? Masked heroes are out there battling evil even as we speak

That sounds like a parody character that came
Too life

Doesn't Brazil have cops who do group vigilante shit when they're off the clock? I know South America is where you see the Punisher-esque vigilantes.

Those guys still exist?

Are those RWDS?

Maybe, laws are fucking shit in south Maerica. There are also cops that get paids by local businesses to beat the shit out of and kill homeless kids because they don't want them around their property. And not like they ask the cops to get rid of them when they're around. A going rate of "X amount per child beaten and killed" as if it were pest control.

Most people are too physically and/or mentally weak for it

kek

egh

What if someone vigilante-patrolled the streets of Compton dressed as Moonman beating the shit out of drugdealers, antifa SJWs and BLM rioters alike?

He would get arrested. the RLSH guys, if they do fight crime, generally do it on the downlow and just investigate small shit, write it in a notebook, and hand it to the cops. They spend their time in costume helping out homeless people and general community outreach 99% of the time.

It's not just illegal, it's impossible. If Batman were to try half the shit he does in the real world he would've gotten shot several dozen times over. And that's not even getting into how fragile real world humans actually are compared to comic book levels of "I trained to be the peak of mental and physical capability!"

He would get arrested, obviously. Regardless of your personal dislike for antifa and BLM, activism is not actually a crime that you can beat the shit out of people for.

You'd have to only do it in areas so bad cops won't go in, and bring friends

It's only activism when liberal commit acts violence

What if he consistently avoided capture?

What a hero.

Technically, the antifa are usually anarcho communists.

But those are not RWDS user

Superheroes are people with superpowers and superpowers doesn´t exist IRL, except the superpower of having guns user,
The correct term would be vigilantes and these onesare notthey´re just cosplayers or larpers with good intentions, but very dumb at using that flashy shit to make themselves good because they´re alienated losers and the have the balls or the commitment to being actual vigilantes and face the consequences.

Hell, i love vigilantism and nothing would be so cool than having IRL Batmen, Punisher or even Iron Men fucking shit up.

One of the images is how i would like my vigilante costume + guns and gear because i´m a larper faggot too.

What do you think vigilantism is for

just take 2 or 3 criminals by surprise or something

As much as i love Moonman that mask is too flashy and it must be hard to move with that. and this>>910940

violent useful idiots for globalists

Seeing the constantly increasing number of posts with absolutely abysmal grammar makes me question: There has to either be a meme that I'm not in on, or somebody is literally developing a neural network for shitposting, giving it just plain alphabet and no dictionary.

anarcho communism isnt real
sage for offtopic

English is not my first language and i can´t modify the post, sorry if i offended your sensibilities mr nazi grammar faggot.

This would be the most hilarious thing ever if true.

eh, you´re right, i guess the latex mask should had to be trimmed ,lightened and glued to the ballistic face mask or simply be discarded.

Whatever happened to Phoenix Jones?

forward saving