Holy fucking just

holy fucking just

the last of the cumskins

Just fuck Hollywood's shit up, fam.

Has he been on anything after that capeshit movie that he shit on afterwards?
His career is dead, going to jail because killed his gf, this dude wont make it to the end of the year.

His career is dead because he decided to go after Trump.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Just filter the phrase if you honestly can't ignore him like everyone else does.

faggot

why are cumskins so easy to trigger smh

GTFO fucking pickaninny.

almost three years of your life

His new tv show

"Jeff, aka Mr. Pickles, an icon of children's television, a beacon of kindness and wisdom to America's impressionable young minds and the parents who grew up with him - who also anchors a multimillion-dollar branding empire.But when this beloved personality's family - wife, two sons, sister and father - begins to implode, Jeff finds no fairy tale or fable or puppet will guide him through the crisis, which advances faster than his means to cope. The result: a kind man in a cruel world faces a slow leak of sanity as hilarious as it is heartbreaking."

TOP KEK

I have had mouth herpes since I was 7. I don't see what's the big deal is tbh

You sucked your first dick at 7? Impressive.

I thought Mr. Pickles was a satanic dog on Adult Swim.

What happened to his neck? Looks like some alien

shut up asshole

Now that's what I call triggered.

GRIDS happened

This is what I thoughtwhen I saw him. Tbf it's probably from sharing needles or something.

oh yeah he's into that.

Who?

So does he really have Herpes?

Holy shit I thought that was moot.

Looks like somebody stopped him and he had a very difficult time proceeding.

I'm not saying he is, I'm just saying it seems more likely than him being a fag.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

see

This fucker is convincing himself hes becoming spiritual to cope with the guilt of being a fucking demon. He was so fucking evil and now he thinks he can just change