BERKLEY THREAD 2

VIOLENT ANTIFA EDITION

thread 1 archive:archive.is/sMSFS
shit thread but didnt have time to prepare it
rsbn: youtube.com/watch?v=f6AGoslDjtg

youtube.com/watch?v=c4gtrCKk064

youtube.com/watch?v=JXhbS2hn4Ik

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program
twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344
youtube.com/watch?v=QGeYD3rCUG0
youtube.com/watch?v=XDthOCU-mBk
ucpd.berkeley.edu/office-chief/chief-margo-bennett
ci.berkeley.ca.us/home.aspx
youtu.be/h4fN6n4hDG8
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
news.berkeley.edu/2017/02/01/yiannopoulos-event-canceled/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ye8OAfOE_E
youtube.com/watch?v=y8uW3Mpzevg
periscope.tv/w/1yoKMqoQXlwKQ
vaughnlive.tv/ntagoat
youtub
abc7news.com/live/
twitter.com/michael_bodley/status/827009555859066882
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0SoBGOHvsc
periscope.tv/w/a2Fw-TFkdkVPbFZMQUdRWGV8MWxEeExWemJXRFlHbX3lczAdMthSHBRQSJ-puoLziwurRcSJmMe0L6bvd8M4
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/01/protesters-gather-uc-berkeley-milo-show-police-helicopters-appear/
periscope.tv/w/1lDxLVzbWDYGm#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have they tear gassed these assholes yet?

Again with the fucking trashcans.

Why do they hate trashcans so much? Is it because they know they belong in those cans?

Do you know Rockwell used to go right into these types and fight them? What would these fucks do if someone like Rockwell were around and not a queer cuck who they just maid a millionaire 25x over with the amount of primetime press he was just given.
His fucking book publisher jews must be creaming themselves. No better free PR, on CNN, faux jews, and BBC (the channel).

national guard on the way?

Are you baiting or you really don't understand commiefornia? If one of the snowflakes got hurt out protesting with a rich jew father, his fangs would be into them for a lawsuit by tomorrow morning.

Yes. They're also the only things they can fight aside from sucker punching or pepper spraying people.

THEY HATE THE CANS!

THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT THE EVIL NAZIS IS TO LIGHT CAMPUS TRASHCANS ON FIRE AND TAKE SELFIES IN FRONT OF THEM

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE TO END RACISM ONCE AND FOR ALL

I just want to set up a firing line down the street, march down, mow these fucks down.

SOMEONE WAS JUST RUN OVER

THEY WANT WAR, THEY WILL GET WAR

Lol

TELL ME WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LI-AAAIIIIEEE!

I just saw that too.

Identity politics have ruined this country

Damn, I wasn't aware the US also had antifa. Thought it was a European thing.

They weren't here in any meaningful numbers before Trump won the election, they must have done a recruting surge/gotten more sorosbucks

Do now.

it's an exchange program. we sent you Black Lies Madder and you sent us AntFay

wh-why do they hate me so much guys? all i wanted to do w-was help keep your community clean.

i-i don't know what i did to hurt you but i'm sorry. i just wanted to help ;_;

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING COPS?
THIS IS DISGRACEFUL.

it's the same people as BLM.

as a bay area resident, i sure as fuck hope this is war. so many shitlibs need to be ventilated

who do you expect to send the cops? these cunts run the city. The jews are grinning up their sleeves. So long as no niggers or mexican gets hurt/"oppressed", why would they care?

NOT MY RECYCLE BIN!

Human garbage hates garbage containers. It's fitting.
nice drawing

This looks like the scene from the chicago march in "turner diaries" #getthehonkeycat

Will they find any sandwiches?

small Rs for small hands

Do you want to end up like that chump up in Canada and be paraded around by the lรผgenpresse as an example of evil white nazism?

I might sympathize with the sentiment but more than anything you must make sure to go about your business competently and efficiently if that is the path you choose. Also let me point out the left is playing into our hands by rioting over gay kikes who disagree with them, it might seem counterintuitive but you can do the most good for the least effort by alternatively agitating and encouraing them to be violent.

fox stream:

you no fuck trump
trump fuck you

They need some manhandling that's for sure

This might be true, but if these fucks tried to stop my care I think I'd probably sperg out and just start running them down. Trump needs to clean this up.

I am telling you what I want to do. Not what I plan on doing. At least not until the time is right.

In case any of you fags thought cops were actually going to protect you or your communities when these fucks come to your town, I hope this was a good lesson.

BEST STREAM

Meant for

Here you go.

trump hand

Are you 100% sure that California cops aren't just total garbage?
If even a handful of Trump supporters would fight back there wouldn't be a fucking problem, but I'm sure some faggot is going "muh PR"

Told to stand down.
California leadership are traitors.

We must secure the existence of our FreeBSD and a future for open software.

Fucking Milo-worshipping losers need to wake up.
IF THERE CAN BE NO FREE SPEECH, THERE MUST BE OPEN VIOLENCE

they invite us into the streets, maybe it's time we take them up on that offer and gun them all down.

police internet defense force please go

:^)

What these retards don't seem to comprehend is that "hate speech" is free speech. You're rioting in opposition to the first amendment. That's not a popular stance for even the most basic poz.

ANTIFA USES AN APP CALLED SIGNAL TO COMMUNICATE.

RAID IT!

Cops are fucking garbage. Cops that serve and protect the people above all else do not exist. I'm sure they think they do but when the order comes down to stand back while a driver is pepper sprayed by Antifa they'll pick their pension over us every fucking time.

What you fail to understand is they dont give a shit about free speech.
Its fucking libcuck taqiyya, they only use it to throw you off guard.

Milo and his followers are just as much our enemies as antifa. Hopefully they all kill each other.

PLEASE
DEUS VULT

His humor is stale after so many times repeating the same jokes, but holy shit what he has that makes the left sperg the fuck out

The left has their useful idiots, why can't we have ours.

As much as I hate the gay faggot he's coming in handy.

The only useful idiot here is you.

For what exactly? This helps him, not us.

He's a gateway drug and is useful in that purpose. Eventually a percentage of his followers will start digging in deeper and find us. I have several IRL friends who used Milo as an entry point. A few nudges in the right direction and they can't stand him and recognize him for what he is

TRASH LIVES MATTER!

BIN DU NUFFIN!

๐‘๐–๐ƒ๐’ ๐ง๐š๐จ!

useful idiot

He's a jewish gatekeeper, not a gateway drug.

All cops do in White America is arrest people for DUIs. Nothing else goes on and cops don't bother anyone.

some more traffic play and wrecking banks

First off, Islam isn't banned. Only nine countries were prohibited due to Obama's DHS criteria.

dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

Stop drinking media koolaid from hilariously incorrect articles from stupid college grads. Trump is no Hitlier, he's just a civic nationalist with an anti-immigration stance because it brings forth issues that are difficult for the government to control.

All cops do in White America is arrest people for DUIs. There's no other crime and cops don't bother anyone.

People get annoyed by this shit, lefties turn right and the alt-light turns alt-right.

Niggers and beaners that support hate speech being made illegal only do so because they assume whites would not be protected. I'd love to see Jamal's face when he's carted off after calling a man with a job a jive ass honkey.

PROTESTORS NO!
WELLS FARGO IS YOUR ALLY

So, what are the odds Trump will declare ANTIFA a terrorist organization?

They're trashing wells fargo right now

I almost can't believe I haven't seen police yet. But then again this is California. This is crazy.

I'd like to see them try this shit in Dixieland.

WHERE ARE THE RIOT COPS?

I WANT TO SEE SPLIT COMMIE SKULLS

burning down the chase bank?

This will go down the memory hole user

100%.

Jesus where's the fucking police

there's so much evil on this world

Why not? No one can oppose that publicly.

I used to bank with Wells Fargo.

Good.

My theory: cops/riot police have been ordered to stand down by Gov. of CA to send a message to Trump.

WAR NOW

smells like a false flag, a lot

begging for compliance

An Opinion.

There's people in there trying to rob the bank lel.

This, alt-lite figures are useful as a gateway, but we need to subvert their attempts to be gatekeepers also as much as possible, if normies get stuck in the basic bitch conservative + anti-SJW bubble it is bad in the long run. A lot of the alt-lite/alt-kike audience is ripe for redpilling also, our objective should be to drive them as far right as possible instead of sperging out about it.

uh. isn't this when Chaim lets the cops off their leashes?

IT'S A PEACEFUL PROTEST BRO

Bank shareholders still comfy with their cigars and whores.

where
are
the
police

WELP

note that the "peaceful" protestors encourage and provide cover for the antifascists
they are all the same

YES!!!!

confirmed

reupping videos of injured man. Did he died?

Leftists hate those windows and they also hate parked cars.

trips confirmed!!

smashed up chase bank

Fuck of with your Infowars bullshit everything is a falseflag faggot.

ITS CALLED FUCKING ANTIFA IDIOT

The god of chaos is pleased

kek. BREAK SOME GLASS! KILL THE ATM! THAT WILL CERTAINLY HURT THE CAPITALISTS!

Bay area looking like a 3rd world country

TOP KEK

Most of these people are whiteโ€ฆ

This, all of their shit is insured and they can just make "money" out of thin air with fractional reserve banking and other kikery anyways, as much as I wish these niggers were causing a shekelshoah it doesn't seem to be happening.

Will Russia make their promise true of supporting rebellious forces in the US?

These people are unapologetically and hopelessly pathetic, lost and ironically retarded. It is truly an interesting thing to see what goes through the vacant and desolate minds of these insufferable insect offsprings that are equivalent to a cancer eating away at human the body. Perhaps bringing death upon them is the only cure at this point.

I'M GETTING REAL SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT! THE TIME TO PURGE IS NIGH! I CAN FEEL IT IN THE AIR!

It's like that scene in Demoliton Man. Soon they'll be adding "Disperse OR ELSE."

twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344

ethnically challenged

OVENS SOON

Impressive.

pt 2

fire in the streets

Is there a press release tomorrow? If so, I hope The Spice brings the heat on what happened here tonight.

No, they are (((White))) or "White"

There are a lot of race traitors that need to be purged user.
The rioting are intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

My opinion and guess
Trump is waiting for his cabinet to be sworn in and completed. Especially Sessions.He will declare Antifa a terrorist organisation and round up the (((donors))) and anyone else involved in due time. The normalfags need more exposure to their true nature, especially since the media won't show it

Checked

WE NEED SOME OLD SCHOOL COPS RIGHT HERE

its okay I like you garbage can-san

I am still here and fully erect waiting for the gas.

Be patient. We're going to need Antifa riots much large then this. Maybe even a attempted secession.

So I'm guessing California officials approve all of this?

There's at least 2 other blonde qt's that got attacked and pepper sprayed.

What do the fucking antifags have against Aryan beauty?

FREE HELICOPTER RIDES FOR ALL "PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATORS"

IT'S HAPPENING

RWDS when?

Because you don't win by telling your enemies what you're going to do in advance. You just do it to them without warning, and save the speeches for after you've crushed them.

Glad to see banks being broken, even though I know damn well they'll just file an insurance claim and get shiny new shit for free.

Good point. That's typical behavior.

lol. the military vs civilian separatists.

This. We require more chaos.

Why are there so many banks on one street corner?

like when they took down the statue of jackson and only david duke and some aryan brotherhood guys were there surrounded on all sides by niggers?

Heil Hitler!
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live

All of a sudden the banks refuse to give student loans to Berkeley students at anything less than 15% APR.

RESISTANCE WORKS!

SHIT SHIT SHIT

KILL ANTIFA IN ALL THE WORLD

Like a block from campus

No shit, angry whites are powerful people, regardless of political affair. Of course, we got the memes.

I want to kill them.

Then shoot them.

Sadly.

I want that.

Memes can be true, yes.

Now.

Who is that?

Except Milo got a nationally televised interview.

I'm not sure what 'worked' unless it was a plan to give Milo infinitely more exposure than he would have gotten otherwise.

Faggot trying to block the camera with his manlet hand "Wut u doin bro"
This streamer is going to get ganged by the end of the night, hope he runs into cops soon

MAIN ARTICLE ON DRUDGE

Whenever I see riots like this that smash up windows but fail to apply fire I always get the notion that the participants are just shadow-boxing. Like they're afraid to land a real blow for the real repercussions it would entail. They've done a couple thousand in damage at worst at this point. Burning down buildings takes it to tens of thousands, probably hundreds, immediately. But their unwillingness to do so tells of a lack of conviction in their cause.

@AgeJustNumbers on twitter telling "nazis" that they have no safe space, that they're coming for the Trump supporters. Coward deleted the tweet. Anyway, that user name looks like a fucking pedo - "Age is just a number" type of shit.

user. If you're the one that's making all these memes. They really are the best shit I've seen in a while. They make make me lel almost everysingletyme. It's gr8.

BUT WILL THE NEWS FIND OUT?

ALL OF YOU
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IN THE WHOLE THREAD
GO TO TWITTER AND TELL EVERYBODY THAT BECAUSE OF ANTIFA, SOMEBODY DIED ON AMERICAN SOIL

LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN AFTER THAT IS TRUMP SAYING ON TWITTER THAT ANTIFA HAS KILLED A MAN BECAUSE OF HIS POLITICAL BELIEFS, AND HE HAS ALL THE JUSTIFICATION HE NEEDS AND MORE TO LABEL THEM AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER ANTIFA IS OFFICIALLY A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION, DON'T YOU
HE DIED
HE WAS KILLED
HE IS DEAD
THEY AREN'T MAKING EMPTY THREATS, THEY ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH WITH IT AND REALLY ACTUALLY DID IT
HE WAS

MURDERED

IN THE SECOND DEGREE==
HE IS NO LONGER ALIVE, GET IT THROUGH THEIR HEADS THAT THAT COULD BE THEM NEXT IF THEY MERELY SAY ANYTHING THAT SHOWS THE SLIGHTEST SUPPORT OF TRUMP

GAS THEM ALL

I hugged my bin after watching this disgusting footage.

How much money do you think Cali's gonna shell out to these banks to "pay for damages?"

I'll say it again. This isn't grassroots, or organic, or even AstroTurf.
Something very deliberate is happening here. You think the Feds lost interest in nationalizing local police, just because Obama is gone?
I do not, and this stinks like a fish mongers wife's cunt.

This makes my blood boil

Thats the flat chested bitch who was in the show with the fags

Swear I heard a DKC bass line in the background

This, Trump has always emphasized the element of surprise and advanced his agenda without warning when possible thusfar, we can expect him to continue.

I will never understand those niggers. Is their hate for trashcans, why multicultural areas are always full with trash on the streets?

ya blew it

They really don't think ahead do they? This "resistance" is giving Trump justification to crack down on them.

They should get Survival Research Labs out there to unleash their death machines on these fags.

A washed up 90's acting kikess.

They did not take down the statue. They didn't even have the necessary gear to take down the statue so its not even like Duke stopped them.

[citation needed]

Has-been actress noted for playing a fag-hag on TV.

bank of america

I made some OC since these retards want to fight nazis so bad.

Please god show a Rhino run through the crowd.

College kids always need student loans and tend to procrastinate. So the banks need to be walking distance to get the foot traffic of those desperate enough to need 20k-40k unsecured loans at 10%-12%

In case you don't want to click twitter.

Doing Good work, user.

none of the bank alarms have went off. why?โ€ฆ

The fuck are they attacking Starbucks? They're on the leftists side!

PLEASE ATTACK THE STARBUCKS

Resistance against fucking what? All these dumb niggers are doing is burning everything down because their feelings got hurt. Holy fuck they should be gassed.

note that the "peaceful" protestors useful idiots encourage and provide cover for the antifascists

Anyone catch that?

these people are begging for a police state tbh

nobody showed up though

"Liberals get the bullet too"

Maybe these guys aren't all bad.

Commies hate themselves that's why they take it out on the object they have more in common with.

Top kek, they just cucked so hard for muslims too

Graffitti says

LIBERALS GET THE BULLET TOO
FUCK ART

KEK

They're destroying Starbucks after they vouched to hire refugees.

THEY ARE CANNIBALIZING EACHOTHER

The only freedom that leftists want is the freedom to restrict anyone, whom they deem as a threat, at any time. They want to remove your firearm rights and your ability to speak freely by targeting your status.

Never compromise with them because this is exactly what they'll do to you. Fuck, I don't even like Milo, but whatever they do to Milo is what they'll do to any right-winger. You have to take the mantle and beat them into submission until they're in a position where they can't harm others anymore.

Starcucks BTFO

"liberals get the bullet too"
"fuck art"

Pottery

Now that Trump has the media on the run, he can just compile a huge source of all the violence and depravity of these suckers and stick it on his youtube or the white house page directly, then use that to make an argument about antifa's criminal status. Nationwide carry would also help immensely, the ability to defend your property means some spoiled brat can't so easily smash it.

are they going to fuck up starbucks?

just caught that

also something about "liberals get (something dead-ish) too"

Implying Jews would ever get physical. They're funding this and leaving the useful idiots to wreck stuff.

They've been mollycoddled and capitulated to so often that they think this is going to get them concessions instead of five across the eyes.

They are naming the anti fa on the scanner.

Cops are gonna start killing soon.

yeah, this. He probably did die, especially if you watch the video: he's unconscious for a couple minutes at least there. but we need confirmation

"it's lit"

ANOTHER STARBUCKS WEW LAD

SILENT ALARMS
BANKS HAVE SILENT ALARMS RETARDS

I did, it's glorious. They destroy the banks and starcucks.

LOOTMAS

SAUCE NIGGA

Riots will get spiced by command Spicer tomorrow.

wtf I love antifa now.

oh yea!

IT'S ON!

Just to clarify. This is most assuredly the start of somethingโ€ฆI can feel itโ€ฆ.this feels different then the BLM riots. I can feel it in my bones. Slightly pudgy and out of shape anons *like me*
It's time to prepare our bodies so that you can say.
My body is ready.

They're not lefties.

Fight for your soul! Fight for your existence and the existence of your people!

thank you

do you really think the state of commiefornia, or anyone who isn't antifa for that matter, would ever find his body?
do you think that if antifa found his body, his body wouldn't be hidden?
do you think that the mainstream media would ever report on this unless it were an executive order that they do so?
do you think that they'd report on it even if it WERE an executive order that they do so?

He's normie level right wing.

I'm addicted to this rabbit hole.

CHIMPOUT

Yup, only thing that I've somewhat chortled about all night. Guess that 10,000 refugee thing didn't work out so well for them.

Free cooperate coffee for my comie bros

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=QGeYD3rCUG0

Looting Starcucks

They are. That's a typical communist talking point.

SOMEONE IS PLAYING SHADILAY

REMEMBER ANTIFA IS NOT LIBERAL

THEY ARE "LEFTISTS", AVOWED COMMUNISTS

Saying "liberals get the bullet too" is them opening a multi-front war against every political faction in the country besides their own.

SHADILAY IN THE BACKGROUND

I love this, this never stop being the ultimate source of entertainment

I've been training since 2014 where the fuck have you been its nearly endgame?

A lot of liberal artists are egotistical narcissistic anti-theists who feel justified in destroying everything good because they think that they are the center of the world from believing bullshit hitpieces by toliet paper degree liberal journos.

Fuck them.

SOME MADMAN IS PLAYING SHADILAY

Streamer is getting scared.

lel, college students are like

SHADILAY

"Put down your camera"

It's 2017, hon. Everything is on camera.

Shadilay is playing?

The fucking publicly avail police scanner you fucking amateur happening watcher

shadilay is playing

OH FUCK I HEARD IT TOO

Shit, /ourguys/ on the scene?

innocuous liberal girls shouldn't be trusted either, this one steps in to try and block the camera guy from filming
most of the people in the crowd aren't helping the man they're blocking him

I think I know where they are going

this is great

what stream?

I was in the area before, a few cities over. I noticed a bunch more degenerates on the shuttle to the campus where I work. this one disgusting potato-faced bitch with dyed hair completely reeked of week old piss. Made my eyes hurt
It looked like there was a spontaneous protest at around 4pm on campus, security everywhere.
When I was heading home on transit the bus operator radio was announcing constant reroutes
Didn't know it was this bad.
Before it comes up I'm not a student I just work maintenance.

MADMAN

Anyone record this?

We have the power, we can make his attack one of the main stories, we can find out who he is, we can get in contact with his relatives or next of kin, we can push this issue and keep fucking pushing this issue. Like Pizzagate, this can be something that the media is forced to address, even if they're trying to weigh it down with lies.

Memetic warriors inbound!!

Psy op in progress. We have chan on the ground

The masses are being directed.

lololol

confirmed

SHADILAY PLAYED FOR A GOOD 3 SECONDS

Many of them are anarcho-communists, really not the sharpest tools in the shed.

understand that the left will do
==ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER THAT THEY CAN IMAGINE== to prevent this from getting out

if this gets out, it means that there is precedent for them to be put down like the mad hypocritical fascist TERRORISTS that they just happen to be

WHAT THE FUCK?

Playing "fuck Donald Trump" songs should be grounds for a firing squad to be quite honest.

Fucking cowards. You know a limp wristed numale did that. Fucking makes me rage.

Gone now, but it was here.

Gas these kikes.

Anyone who doesn't link sauce is a faggot.

It's an attempt to start a civil war to kick off a staged revolution. But if that's the case, eventually you'll start seeing armed Antifa agitators.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

Brave soul. Press R to show respect.

I didn't find Holla Forums until late 2015. I didn't realize how real the situation was until tonight. *sorry, I failed you oldfag* *but i'll try not to anymore*

thanks

Yeah Jesse Durden periscopes.

Heil Satan.

The left hates cleanliness and order.

Has one of /ourguys/ infiltrated them?

Satan confirms

ITS TOO LATE
BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS, AND ALL OF YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE

police scanner link?

You can't into broadcastify..you're a new..lurk more faggot

Upside down cock and balls or butt with a dick?

Fuck I heard the Shadilay. What does this mean? What has Kek willed?

Streamer confirmed retard

Checkeked
I have wished for nothing more for a long fucking time

RIP

HAHAHAHHAHA

I even heard them calling them zionist. Before they busted out the window.

Whoops and they took out the livesteamer

The basis of modern lefties and multiculturalism is the idea that bad things are always someone else's fault. So they naturally don't take care of their shit.

is a retard

He goin die

I'm listening to the scanner and I don't hear shit.

its okay lad, I have been on Holla Forums since zimmerman but I am still a newfag, deadlift and running, forget bench and get a CCW

ucpd.berkeley.edu/office-chief/chief-margo-bennett

DE HUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

What happened? did he bump into someone?

livestreamer is gone, and he apologised like a cuck

I fought on that map on Killzone for PS4

stream got cut

he's one dead buzzfeed

Outlawing Antifa would be like de shoah all over again!

/ourguys/ are everywhere user

but of course.

explains alot

DEAD

Go run a mile fatty.

AYO FUCK STARBUCKS

they might be looting another starbucks lol

WEW

Magic Sound

Anti-Christian!

What?

lol

Color me surprised

Feed I'm watching just jumped backwards a few minutes, and I definitely heard "fuck starbucks, fuck zionists".

oh shit stream looped

How is it possible to be this stupid

hahahaha

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

They started to surround him, they threatened him and then the stream switched off.

I hope he isnโ€™t to badly beaten, he provided a good stream.

What a surprise

jesus fucking christ. It all make sense now.

It's called anarchism idiot. This antifa rebranding is just an attempt to play upon the average american's deep anti-nazi conditioning.

We antifa we fight ebil nazees.. NO they are anarcho-communist scum.

Really hoping they fuck up their own university.

first kek m9

Wait a minuteโ€ฆ Is this stream looping?

Hearing the John Cena theme

In danger of anal-prolapse in prison

PUBLICLY CALL HER TO TASK

DEMAND AN EXPLANATION

fuck california. fuck california. fuck california.

They're not wrong, commies are going to get the rope after this

They're making a huge amount of enemies the moment people come to that Starbucks tomorrow morning for their fix only to find it closed.

Fucking antifa can't into strategy or long term thinking.

Wrong song, user. I got you covered

THREAD THEME

Yes. Anyone got another?

Yes, we need a new stream ASAP.

so did any anons record the stream?

As soon as someone names the zionists too.
SHUT IT DOWN

rollan for mcDs gets fucked next

(checked)
Nice quads, but wasted.

That second pic is golden.

Some of them are probably from Holla Forums too

THE STREAM IS LOOPING

Is there another stream?

DEPLOY THE MUSLIM STARBUCKS ARMY

ci.berkeley.ca.us/home.aspx

"Oy vey! Someone went off script, loop the footage back a few minutes."

Their pets aren't behaving well.

yes

watch?v=JXhbS2hn4Ik

this. I'm back at the starbucks raid now

Wrong song, user. I got you covered

SHADILAY

KEK, I was looking for that one. Too perfect.

KILL THEM ALL DONALD

broadcastify๏ปฟ.com/listen/feed/16325

police scanner. currently quiet.

NEW STREAM???

saved

I think he dead, which sucks he was kinda chill narrating.

Welp

Holy shit. Shadilay did play.

Off by 3

HUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO GLORY

KEKAHU ACKBAR

EINSATZGRUPPEN
EINSATZGRUPPEN
EINSATZGRUPPEN
EINSATZGRUPPEN
EINSATZGRUPPEN
EINSATZGRUPPEN
EINSATZGRUPPEN
EINSATZGRUPPEN
EINSATZGRUPPEN
EINSATZGRUPPEN

Are you new to Holla Forums or something? Antifa has been around for several years, its just that it used to only be in Europe.

What the hell does it even mean to Dehumanize your face??

looped. he gets taken out soon

We need new streams faggots

Whites should probably not relax around these chimps

Where's the proof?

Anyone with a new feed?

out of everything in that image I love the poorly applied lipstick the best.

Ahaha holy shit.

WHAT WILL YOU BE LISTENING TO WHEN YOU DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED?

You're reading it wrong. You dehumanize yourself, and then you face to bloodshed. As in turn to it.

wear a mask

riots in the year 2017 everyone
spoiled urbanites loot a starbucks, you can't make this shit up

Kekbir

Antifa have been around in Europe for more than a few years.

They are state sponsored in Germany and they were a part of the Austrian vote rigging scandal that caused a reelection.

THESE LEFTISTS HATE FAGS

RIP in peace, streamfag.

Did they set up a barricade?

Well lad nothing it going to happen yet.

To let go of empathy, guilt, remorse and do what must be done.

'What' means the extermination of all racial traitors and nonwhites

Anyone got that streamers actual link not the youtube one so we can check if he's dead or not?

EVERY SINGLE STREAM HAS LOST IT'S FEED AFTER THEY SHOUTED SHIT ABOUT ZIONISTS

Children

see

Or maybe it was late 2014 actually. I can't believe I haven't heeded your advice and gotten swoll yet. Man time flies when your browsing Holla Forums. Man they are going to beat the camermans ass if he isn't careful.

Steam is back. Auditorium got destroyed.

Paid Soros shills trying to block the cameras. fuck them all

Any local news streams??? Why does local news exist anymore if they can't even provide good helicopter shots and on scene reporting?

Berkley Commune incoming?

STATE SANCTIONED RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Must be disciplined

Blake Montgomery โ€@blakersdozen
I'm off FB live, but protesters are encountering a SWAT team on campus

Do some fucking push ups right the fuck now, worm. Get a gym membership tomorrow.

That is replaying old footage.

pic is her

Conveniently the Fox stream ended just before they moved to into the city.

That shit's become their life essence. They literally cannot do anything without drinking that shit and energy drinks.

Also this

Did he get unshoa'd?

Amazon btfo. oy vey.

All streamers got lynched?

youtu.be/h4fN6n4hDG8

IS THERE A LIVE STREAM ON THE GROUND THAT ISNT LOOPING

Waste of dubs, filter that shit

no its a loop

BLM should protest tomorrow about the police. see if they get any sympathy.

Turn to it and then create more of it in the name of the God Emperor.

Should I dump my antifa folder?

Where are the proofs?

Coffee is the drink of the leftist. Tea is the drink of the right-winger.

(checked)
Cute girl, pity she got maced your burning eyes shall light the fire

NO

Antifa/ liberal progressive students could be killing people and we won't know.

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

KEK DEMANDS BLOOD!

YES

Make new thread for that. Going to need em

No, the last Camerman gave his life for our entertainment. KEK guide him to your halls.

Don't call me a worm faggot.

HEED THEM DUBS FATTY user THAT THIS user IS MOTIVATING!

Hell, Ill do some pushups now myself. These faggot antifa terrorists get my blood boiling

sure!

one note for an hour?

But my amaretto doesn't go well in tea. :

they never do

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
Chanted through the streets of San Francisco by every red-faced butcher.

I will be blaring this.

Is this from one of the periscopes? If so, which one? Just want to confirm it.

F

Surprised no one came armed, I would have shot those people attacking the man.

More dubs to heed, worm.

This is the best part. We dealt with a nigger who hates the constitution for 8 years, and they destroyed cities after 2 weeks of Trump.

You guys ready to take RWDS seriously yet? Ready to go out there as opposition?
Who's with me?

I did six, banged my head against a chair and now I'm going for a smoke.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Come on user, wean yourself off the poison.

Something tells me you have a limp wrist.
Get some wild turkey honey and put that in tea. Otherwise drink bourbon straight like a fucking man.

NEW SHIT ON ERIKA/MOONMAN STREAM

news.berkeley.edu/2017/02/01/yiannopoulos-event-canceled/
lmao

with the cops doing fuck all I am surprised someone doesn't just go into the crowd and start shooting. Run like hell. Good luck telling you apart from all the other masked faggos

I live here and we're a hippy town with a female police chief.

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Jesus youre pathetic

link

Link it.

link

Post a link

Link

What if I drink it straight black? none of that starbucks shit.

I went to football camp many many years ago and met Roman Gabriel and some other old football dudes. They said to fill one gallon milk jugs with cement, with a wooden stick in between. No gym necessary. Their dad's would just make weight sets out of whatever they could find. Became bone crushing NFL superheroes, before NFL pozzed.

One side of me says, "I'll be no different from them then.."
The other side says *DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE THE BLOODSHED

???

live i think

LINK

NTA (live.nothiefs.com/) has something up streaming, but not sure if its really live or even from berkley

In all honesty, saving a life is something worth going to prison over.

its itme lads

Straight bourbon was my drink of choice before I figured out I'm allergic to wheat. I don't need to prove my masculinity by limiting what I like to drink.

One man's poison is another's medicine. It quiets my nerve pain better, more safely, and more cheaply than anything I could get a prescription for.

Good man.

Yeah sure deploy a swat team after most of them left the area. Very effective tactic.

Probably just a riot squad btw.

dead

May Kek guide him to refuge in a right wing asian sorority

it's fucked

if you go to any protest, gathering, etc, bring a gun, because ANTIFA are so far gone it's become ludacris

Thanks user.

Here, I think this stream is going through FaceBook Live feeds: youtube.com/watch?v=y8uW3Mpzevg

RIGHT SIDE BROADCASTING CAN'T FIND A SOLID STREAM EITHER

THE GOYIM HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=f6AGoslDjtg

UPDATE 38: Reporter for the Tab assaulted by โ€œanti-fascistโ€ rioters who try to steal his phone.

UPDATE 37: Rioters assault BuzzFeed reporter after threatening him and claiming that filming โ€œputs people in danger.โ€

I live in tight quarters.

chopper feed

Buzzfeed reporter. No wonder he sounded like a fag.

THIS IS WEIMAR AMERICA AND YOU ARE THE FREIKORPS

FUCK THE CONSTITUTION AND FUCK TO SYSTEM

THE ROAD TO FINAL VICTORY IS PAVED WITH THE BODIES OF FAGGOTS AND NIGGERS

It's winter. A heavy coat with a big pocket can conceal a small handgun very easily. Arm yourselves on college campuses. Work on getting your license to carry if your state has it, but in the mean time carry anyways. I am.

He's just streaming from a non-live youtube channel.

RIGHT AFTER SOMEONE CALLED OUT ZIONISM
SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

Meh, BLM shot 5 cops and the media are still hyping them up as heroes.

Twat on fox news.

is this one live or just a repeat?

RIP, streamer. You were alright.

Kek Buzzfeed getting enriched

LIVE FEED

Well that's confirmed.

so they hate zionists and nazis, not giving themselves a lot of options there

Here you go:

The takeaway lesson here isโ€ฆif they'll chimp out over a nigger loving Kike faggot, they'll go even further with people like us.

Buy a gun and visit your local range on a regular basis. Start lifting heavy. Eat good food. Prepare for a civil war.

Yeah but these are white people mostly, no protection unlike nigs.

Pure Coincidence

I'm pretty sure we're at 1928-1930 levels of Weimar right now. Nazis got their first electoral victories and violence was picking up.

Yeah, because if they tried this anywhere else they'd get their shit pushed in.

Not even Portland is safe for the left anymore.

Those are some tight trips

All streamers on the ground were enriched, kek.

Wew lad. What else did the mayor expect when he let pinko fucks run wild in his streets?

Look at all these dubs ,you worm, if you dont get /fit/ and ready for war, Kek will abandon you and let you be swept away by the leftist undertow, and poof, you will perish

Immagine it though

These fuckers have gone over the line

That's it. I'm fucking arming myself. If these faggots try this shit in NE and the cops don't do anything, I'm keeping me and my own safe.

Is there a livestream anywhere, holy fucking hell. Please, my grandma wants to watch

Guys, this might be enough for Trump to become literally Hitler

nice feels good man

No theifs, if you like
vaughnlive.tv/ntagoat

They all got lynched

So how can we join the war effort Holla Forums? They want it they'll get it.

WEW

Tucker talking now on berkley
youtub e.com/watch?v=cs2mUjNBqps

Exactly. Antifa doesn't dare show their face in a non-metropolitan area, because rural folks don't fuck around.

I tweeted the video about the unconscious man getting hit in the neck by antifa. Is anyone else trying to spread this?

GUYS

There are NO streams, NO news chopper footage, NO periscopes. Every single stream died right after they shouted about zionists. You have a city wide riot, but no law enforcement is stopping them.

This is the Second Kristallnacht

THE GOLEM IS TURNING ON US

OYYYY VEEEYYYYY

Wew. Checked.

yeah, all i'm getting is helicopter feeds.

This guys seems like the best though

THIS GUY SEEMS LIKE THE BEST TO ME

WE'RE LIVE NIGGERS

Gotta keep the narrative intact, after all.

But why?

What the fuck is this shit

Except this is a bunch of retarded lefties, so not really.

Look like they killed someone

It actually shocks me that "riots" like these can routinely happen in the US and none of them get gunned down

Pure coincidence goyim.

I think that's old

Why aren't fox talking about the things shown on streams and the streamers being attacked.

REEEEE

How is dubs man not Kek worship?

But muh police stateโ€ฆmuh trump is a naziโ€ฆ.

They pick their targets wisely

starbucks ceo is an actual zionist

Oh shit.

In the moments like this I wish that police somehow gets VX instead of tear gas.

Because anything that isn't their own network is fake news!

WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY ALL GO???

They will know fear soon.

Fine. I'll join a gym tomorrow.

Where will the war break out?

That's not a word, that's the name of a rapper.

ANSWER ME
Either antifa gets branded a terror org. or RWDS IMMINENT

Just a coincidence.

Cali is cucked, user.

You wouldn't see this shit anywhere else in the US, except maybe Chicago.

No some faggot fell and hit his head then some other fag hit him in the back with a flag stick

F

Nofunz laws.

They pull that shit where I live and we'll fucking swisscheese the lot of them.

Does Berkley have their own police force? I couldn't see any, nor hear any sirens.

I can't defend myself if shit shit comes to me, what do I do?
I have some money, should I gtfo now?

OH SWEET JESUS

back onto the Soros buses so they can make it to the next city by tomorrow night

police aren't there to stop the riots, user.

Actually looking at this can someone put pepes face on manthing or get me a template so I can do it myself.

Minimal media coverage..
Zero law enforcementโ€ฆ
Zero national guardโ€ฆ

they're being allowed to do this. but why?

no, it's become ludacris, a nigger

Not sure if live, chopper view over a huddle.

Send in the fucking National Guard, already!

you can just do pushups, pullups, and curls along with running if you dont want to go to the gym btw, and maybe a bench press would be a good idea

moistened up those negholes

idk, I'm not even American.

LIVE
LIVE
LIVE

abc7news.com/live/

I can confirm there is at least one helicopter flying right now

Yes but they cooperate with anti-whites and a women seems to be in charge.

RSB is calling this shit out. It's fucking off that there's zero cameras and zero periscopes.

Fresh Moly

chopper feed is old

Chopper camera sees flashing red blue light, zooms in, just a billboard.
Where the fuck is the law?!

If you live in any city prone to this shit, the time for getting the fuck out was long ago.

chopper live feed

abc7news.com/live/

good

That's not some shit you joke about, I hope your mother kills herself tonight for raising such a worthless son.

soooo man is just laying in the street dead or something? Isnt anyone going to help him? Arent there police???

Staging for next step. Let it grow, pick a color, find a city center and make it a new Maidan. I mean c'mon it worked before why not again?

stupid fat NTA Kev. I hate him so.

see

(heil'd)
kek'd

Shouldn't have committed a felony then dumbass

Is this from today?

don't speak to me or my mom's son ever again

no sound?

FRIENDLY REMINDER FOLKS

Checked and kekked.

From a few hours ago. His friend was beat until staggering and braindamaged. No one defended them

I get followed here, not a bad option if I move out though.

Yeah that happened on the first major streamers run. I think.

where have you been last 3 years?

Yes, it has been a wild ride

They have ways of shutting all broadcasting down, switching off cell phone towers and other types of signal jamming. They do it when they are about to start mowing down commies off camera.

danke

THREAD THEME

(Checked)
DeIndividuation is an interesting phenomenon. If this guy was alone, would he be standing in the middle of the road, pounding on someone's car? Would anyone be outraged at the driver for running him over? Communism is a form of collectivized mental illness.

Monitoring three streams:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDthOCU-mBk - was streaming live, currently dead. Comes back up every now and then with old footage - may come back up with new stuff but I'm not going to hold my breath

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ye8OAfOE_E - this had the good shit before the streamer got enriched, currently dead. Has been coming up and going down with old footage, again it might come up with something new but I won't hold my breath for it

youtube.com/watch?v=y8uW3Mpzevg - currently streaming chopper footage and playing moonman. Not sure if the footage is live or if it's old

I hope Hollywood burns next.

AFRICA OR THE USA

wowzers.

Stunning logic there, jewboy.

Trump better declare Antifa as a terrorist organization

>Gensokyo time

twitter.com/michael_bodley/status/827009555859066882

This is where the heli is recording

oh wow more nazi trash cans on fire

Confirming ABC Chopper as best current stream

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0SoBGOHvsc
Live footage taken from CNN. Disclosure Media stream.

Besides dehumanizing yourself and facing bloodshed, you need to make sure you make your house hard to break into. Laminate your windows with shatter-proof coatings, reinforce the fuck out of every door in your house (the main concern being having it kicked in, which is laughably easy by default). If you can, place bars on the windows, preferably inside. As for what you can do when you're out, make sure you look anything but wealthy. Don't check your phone in public, wear hoodies and jeans and shit, never pull out your wallet in public. Consider carrying a collapsing baton or a fixed blade knife you can conceal (the bigger the better). Bear spray is okay, but you need to get the face, so it's not as reliable. Don't do anything illegal here, if you can't carry any of these items, tools may work okay.

The national guard will arrive, but it must get really out of hand first. Even lefties will have to agree it was appropriate action when they do. Otherwise enforcement will engender more riots. If they go too far, there will be blood - the rules have changed.

Holy shit THIS IS MY JAM what is it called?

JA!

Easy for him to be brave behind a 12 foot wall and private security.

BRING THE FUCKING JAMMERS

here comes the reson to be here!

someone actually just put that fire out on stream. i guess the chopper scared them

non weird sped up version

These niggers still don't understand what is happening.

Nearly everyone is gone already. Fuck dammit I wasted my night.

ABC STREAM DEAD

These virtue-signalling beta cucks can't even buy a decent gun for concealed carry in their state, let alone warfare. There's a reason these retards parade around with sticks and stones. They're just begging to be sent back to the stone age.

NUKE CALIFORNIA
one depth charge to the Cascadia fault solves all of this.

not in amish country you dont

So they really think they accomplished something? They rioted in a left-wing city, completely unopposed.

neither. it's a special kind of hell.

Possible new Periscope incoming:
periscope.tv/w/a2Fw-TFkdkVPbFZMQUdRWGV8MWxEeExWemJXRFlHbX3lczAdMthSHBRQSJ-puoLziwurRcSJmMe0L6bvd8M4

This stream just died, ree fuck this I'm off to bed. Hope the cunts all get a full horse charge while I'm dreaming of it.

fuck these kikes

moonman stressed out (I think)

lost

That is absolutely outrageous. Where the fuck is law enforcement and why arent they doing anything about it? Seriously, The police had to have seen a huge mob of people beating a man to a pulp. These antifa are vicious and i have no idea why a while back people were saying NOT to dox them. They deserve to have their lives ruined.

It went too far long ago. The police, and good people, should be shooting these fucks by the flatbed full

Kent State Now.

Berkeley has gone dark.

Imagine if the Big One finally happened right now
and Yellowstone went off
Commiefornia would be fucking gone

The police are jerks. I called to try and see why the hell I am seeing live vandalism and breaking n entering and he fucking hung up on me.

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Local PD chief is a fat dyke.

thread theme

Soโ€ฆ If we keep supporting Trump, butthurt communists will burn down their own cities?

I fail to see the problem.

Everything that's born must die

Not sure if the stream is live but the streamer is playing German war songs and Moonman.

SHOAHED

Real fucking useful enforcers there.

Does it work better in black and white?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING????!!!!

THIS IS A TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT ANONS!!!

UNPRECEDENTED

>periscope.tv/w/a2Fw-TFkdkVPbFZMQUdRWGV8MWxEeExWemJXRFlHbX3lczAdMthSHBRQSJ-puoLziwurRcSJmMe0L6bvd8M4

He's on a bike? I can hear the choppers.

updates on gay kike news:

breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/01/protesters-gather-uc-berkeley-milo-show-police-helicopters-appear/

Thread 4, when this one maxes out

Maybe they're baiting them into doing something really bad next time because they think they will get away with it

jammer technology

Yes.

your dubs wills it

I'm not sure what to even do with all of the irony.

You're comparing NYC to a college town in the bay area.

This happened for a short while at HWNDU as well.
Seems kinda fishy.

It's live but lagging. Looks like he's getting closer to the action.

TEARGAS IN 10 MIN

I would recommend cropping the left image a bit so they are equally sized, it looks a bit fucked with those proportions.

pls remove this, thank you

where do you think Trump went unexpectedly?

hit the gas

SHADILAY

Just have them shipped to Venezuela to do forced labor until they die. They'll love it.

OK THIS GUY IS LIVE FROM HELICOPTER FOOTAGE POLICE PRESENCE

A true beamer driver, just doesn't give a fuck

BLACKBLOC AND POLICE

Teargas never at this point. The police aren't doing anything for whatever reason

I can't live in a house, too broke. Living 40 storied up behind improvised blast doors though.
I can't have most of that, so probably getting the fuck outta dodge soon, might visit Japan and Iceland to wait for things to settle down here, there were protests today but not bad ones. Fear It might pop off nationwide before long

Fuck tear gas, replace it with VX gas.

Yellowstone is in Wyoming
You're thinking of Yosemite which is not a volcano
San Andreas-tan will take care of this shit state, though

It was the mayor of Berkeley that told them to stand down

reminds me of this

AuntFlow in Commiefornia.

Doesn't matter. The point is cops are real brave when time comes to assault actual peaceful protesters opposing the upper classes. When actual violent protesters appear, they hide.

Stop posting this retarded faggots periscope. He is literally just filming his fucking monitor.

they're probably going to happen at the same time, the crust is so overpressured at this point it's going to be YUGE

Its a new thing here.

are cops using jammers?
WTF!

Yellowstone is on the east side of the rockies, it'd be the midwest that gets fucked. The PNW and California would be relatively unscathed (save for the "nuclear" winter that'd follow)

Was this planned? Why were there no threads about it?

Basically, anarcho-tyranny

Seems like it.

Hell is forever!

periscope.tv/w/1lDxLVzbWDYGm#

THIS RIDE IS JUST STARTING

God fucking damn it.

Cops using stingrays to intercept cell and sat traffic.
I hope they go lethal tonight tbh, want to see some dead commies.

A cohencidence goys.

is hell made of diamonds?

That's because it's Berkley. Trust me, if that was LA or central valley, the cops would be stomping some heads in. They do not fuck around. I've seen protestors act like their going to go out on the freeway and those CHP and police go into action.

It's California, the cops are probably trans manlets.

I already know they blow the protesters.

Honestly, a VEI 8 hasn't happened in twenty thousand years. We have no idea what the effects would be from that much mass injected into the stratosphere. The ozone layer would likely be destroyed for a decade or longer.. famines, cancer, that sort of shit would follow.

I call bullshit.

Apartments have less things to think about in terms of break-ins. If you're at the 2nd floor or above, you needn't worry much about the windows, just fortify the fuck out of your door. Also remember to stock up on water and canned/dehydrated food for worst case scenario.

Btw the break-ins should be a big concern for you even if you leave, assuming you own the place or didn't bring all your stuff with you.

SWAT was from Commiefornia
it's only the brass that limits what they do
so someone in the chain is holding the dogs of war back

The cops basically just protected college buildings and let the rioters riot themselves out before shooing them away; people have been smashing shit in Berkeley for fifty years - largely unopposed.

That would be implying that the PD Chief isn't doing a black-out to protect Antifa fucks.

antifa already sided with shitskins, get real

How can we respond to ANTIFA?

LGBTQRWDS

No jammers, streamers got attacked by antifa.

Which is why they will be slaughtered along with any and all sympathizers.

This month will not be referred to as black history month, but the month we made the black bloc history. Those of you who can and have been preparing for the day, it is now. These faggots need to be punished for their crimes against our people, terror must be struck into their hearts. Be safe and best of luck to you all in the coming violence.

Then why are they doing this? So antifa can operate with impunity?

Any other suggestions?

I hope it's actually the NG blacking out the police so they can't move the organizers to a safe location when they raid.

if Dr. Katz were a live-action show.

Petition to get protest banned/met with violent police response to begin with. Then make sure you have a few good guns and plenty of ammo.

Antifa is unparalleled degenerate scum. An oven is the only alliance they are worthy off.

Pretty sure cops killed comms

I'm of the opinion that infiltration would be a good idea. There are so many options available to you once you are one of "them."

Get them to DOX cops, we send their DOX to cops.