Where were you when CN acknowledged SJWs?

Where were you when CN acknowledged SJWs?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
iqtestforfree.net/average-IQ-by-country.html
worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php
theamazingworldofgumball.wikia.com/wiki/The_Worst
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you not watch all the way through or something? He pretty clearly lost the fight.

Surprised how based this show is.

The jews have only started pulling this stupid self-insult thing because they've been losing.
Don't trust ruses like this, no one is truly 'based' in the media.

Maybe not, but these things makes the show enjoyable to watch.

I'd say it was funny up till that part, but even the execution was cringey. Just think, liberals actually enjoy it when shows do the same thing and circlejerk their beliefs.

The thing that turns most normalfags away from SJWs is the fact that they cry wolf constantly and devalue words to the point that they lose their impact entirely. There are poor people who get screwed by the system and get stuck living with the crackwhores and the welfare queens, but because SJWs paint with such a wide brush, there's no nuance, so it's just "all black people are oppressed!"

>getting btfo by the true power of acceptance and tolerance
So this must be how fags feel when their kind gets represented on screen, fucking marvelous.

Gumball has been blowing SJWs out of the water for years now dumbass, it was never pozzed in the first place.

It's not needed in the west, sure. But it's still needed in third world shitholes and muzzie countries were stoning and beheading is still a thing.

I don't think anything can be done to help make the muslim countries a better place other than a good ol' clean sweep.

There's something called "education", if you've heard of it. Did wonders with Japan after WW2.

This mockery of blatant Social Justice from OP's clip is of the 'dead horse' variety. Even South Park was late to the party in mocking it.

It's merely the shed skin of what Social Justice has evolved into. Social Justice is at a point where it can mock itself while at the same time continuing to censor opposing viewpoints and rationalizing violence towards perceived hate groups.

That being said, I feel like Sonic Boom did this a lot better.

I think it referred to for example how SJWs say that everything is rape, which causes people who actually get raped to have harder time getting support or being believed.

Fuck you for making me cringe. Turns out forcing politics even when it's not poz'd is fucking cancer.

Average Japanese IQ 105-106.
Average mudslime IQ 70-90.
I don't think education is going to solve this one.

Cn did it with PowerPuff girls

Genetics play a large part in matters, and as pointed out, most middle easterners are predisposed to drastically lower IQs due to widespread inbreeding.

I heard that before Islam Persia was pretty good and the Persians were good and intelligent. I wonder if Islam had that effect on the Middle East.

True, and this applies to all countries with ancient civilizations. Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Persia (Iran)…etc all highly valued scientific research and arts back in their heyday. Making great discovers in math, chemistry, medicine, astronomy. Producing paintings and sculptures, writing pieces of literature and plays, you name it.
There was an "Islamic civilization" at some point and it lasted briefly before countries under Islamic rule became Middle Ages England, but with Islam instead of Christianity. Religious fanaticism took over coupled with ignorance and lack of education, encouraged by rulers hungry for power and control over now simple-minded populations. Still none of this got unfucked till today, which is a pity considering what some of these countries were, and what they have become now.

It actually came from Russia wanting to invade the middle east, and then the US made efforts to radicalize Islam in the area to make them fervently fight the USSR. Iran was on it's way to becoming a pretty nice country before it got caught in the middle of the USSR/US pissing contest.

What the fuck

I chuckled

It says a lot about just how vile Islam as a religion is that it could not only destroy their society, but send them back hundreds of years in terms of culture, mentality, and genetics.

That is a god damn shame.

They practiced Islam, even in those pictures. Every religious text has absolutely batshit stupid rules that if actually adhered to would destroy any society if put into practice. What basically happened was the Islamic version of the CIA overthrowing a Christian government, and propping up the Westboro Baptist church as the leaders.

Wow, and cartoon network allowed this. That's interesting

The people of Persia were already Muslims even during that period of prosperity. What changed was the same reason European Christians don't get together in death squads and hunt don't blasphemers like a lot of African Christians do, a lack of prosperity and wealth because of the destruction brought about by the CIA. Prosperity and wealth made the Persians happy and better off and incentivised them to disregard most of Islam. However, when you take their prosperity away, they get desperate and lose hope only for the suppliers of hope i.e, the islamists to come in and meet their demands for hope, no matter how evil they may be.

No muslim becomes a terrorist because he wants to become a terrorist, but because he's desperate to find anyone who can give him hope after everything he once had was destroyed. I doubt a muslim who has a well-paying job, good friends and a prosperous life would throw that all away for the sake of jihad. The incentives don't add up.

To add, in the middle east the Islamic Terrorists are basically as important a any other country's centralized government at this point. Most suicide bombers aren't actually devout believers or anything like that. They're normal dudes who have been promised that, if they do this, ISIS/The Taliban/[CURRENT BIG DICK ISLAM GROUP] will pay out big to his family and settle all their debts, and they DO. Probably somewhere from 60-70% of Extremists are only there because of fanincial security for their family, or because it means their family won't be targeted in the purges.

What a damn shame, they could have been something.

Could still be, but it will take decades to undo the damage that fucking revolution did to them. Even now plenty of journalists will tell you about how the random average joe over there is so nice and considerate, that ig you're a guest in their house, they'll skip a meal to make sure you can eat well.

For the sake of being argumentative do you have statistics to back up that claim? Also do you have evidence that sheds light on the people who made the statistic and why they are to be believed above other sources, or should I just take your word for it? Left or right neither can prove shit beyond a reasonable doubt. You have to want to believe what you do since in the end you can't know for certain with the resources we have access too.

I'm sure the upper caste of Iran had 90 to 100 IQs but I don't think Iran would ever get to European levels of wealth.
I can show pictures of modern day southern Brazil with towns that look like they are straight from Bavaria filled with happy, health, wealthy whites. That doesn't mean Brazil isn't a dysfunctioning hellhole.

I do think that Iran would have been better off being ruled by the Shah.

That's pretty much the only reason why "european" Muslims become terrorists.
Governments give them money, food, housing, education, jobs and as the dozens of rape gangs in Britain and Sweden have shown us they can gangrape children and get away with it if the children are white.

Japan already had it's shit together, they already were a superpower by WWII.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

iqtestforfree.net/average-IQ-by-country.html

worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

All of them try to desperately rationalize why the stats aren't racist and that race has nothing to do with it. So it's safe to assume they are all organized by anti-whites.

This is hilarious. This is clearly the best show on CN right now. I only seen a couple of episodes but I have never been disappointed.

Their "education" is just America hate propaganda (seriously, their text books are straight up telling kids to murder the American Devil) and religious verses. So it's no wonder why their IQ are low.

There is moral police monitoring the people 24/7. Learning anything unapproved is a death sentence. No joke.

An Aphex Twin and Return of the Living Dead reference. For the kids.

A country that didn't give up, while 9/11 turned the US into a pussy mess until today.

Can't wait to see some shitty documentaries with music making the tragedy somehow aesthetic and ironic.
Just because the world needs to be remembered that there's terrorism and how sad we all should be for Murrica. NO FUCKING SHIT, it's what you don't give a fuck about because you're too busy electing some retards who don't give a shit about international issues.

Someone's a little salty.

This isn't Holla Forums, you need to prove intent around these parts.

He's the faggot OP from the 'Skeet did NOTHING wrong' shitpost thread, got banned from Holla Forums and decided to sperg here.

Thinking about the middle eastern pre-islamic revolution countries is making me sad.

Someone's sucking a loser's dick.
Seriously alt-right, don't boast about your president. Even as a nazi he's doing a shitty job.

Thinking about the failed islamic spring even more.

This. You even learn all this in Metal Gear Solid 5.

But a show trolling righteous assholes is actually cool.

It confirms they are idiots.

You're missing out on a great show user.

Sonic Boom didn't do it better, because the point of that segment was to equate the egalitarian ideals with feminism. If they didn't have the feminist line at the end then it would have been better.

Feminism was about egalitarianism until 3rd wave user. If anything this serves to illuminate the Hypocrisy of 3rd wave feminism wile exalting the egalitarian pillar of the movement, which is fine with this classic republic supporting individualist.

Pretty sure Israel had a hand in that as well.

I've heard tumblrs fucking pissed. I need lulz. We must find their posts

imagine being this deluded

Israel funds all islamic terrorist groups, sometimes almost directly too.
The jews are mentioned several times in the Quuran in tales of deception, betrayal, lying, murders and hurting prophets. Add to that their recent war crimes in Palestine and generally taking over Palestinian soil, yet all islamic groups across history never set foot in the jews' hometown and instead killed other mulsims + christians.
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

And SJWs totally don't make strawmen of men, ideologies they don't agree with, and people they don't like on a daily basis. No siree, never happened.

If that cunt doesn't wanna watch Gumball anymore then good riddance, that's one less crazy in the fandom. Besides, SJWs are a vocal minority anyway and they don't affect view rates.

Even niggers use their own jigaboo words for shits and giggles.

The thing is, these areas were already Muslim. It's the extremist Islam that took hold that was the problem. The 'true' Islam. Imagine America becoming extremist Christian and trying to follow the bible word-for-word and essentially going back to being Christian knights, cutting off breasts and heads and murdering those who don't convert again. See, back in Afghanistan and the rest of the ME, people just picked and chose what they wanted to believe in in the Quran like people in the West do with Christianity. Most of them didn't really care that alcohol was forbidden, for example. Women walked around in short skirts and without hijabs, shit like that.
This is what happens when you word-for-word follow something made thousands of years ago. You regress and force everyone else around you to regress all those years, too.

It's insane to find that even the worst countries now weren't so bad back then, though. Saudi Arabia still separated people based on gender, but that was a more cultural thing. Afghanistan was on the way to urbanization and the King was fighting for women's rights.

Also, the comic Persepolis has an interesting insight on this, made by a woman who grew up in Iran during this time. It gets boring once she moves out of Iran, but before then she talks about how they started enforcing the burqa or hijab, and how unusual it was, especially coming from a not-very-religious family.

They gangrape children and do all other acts of evil because they have no incentive to get a job and interact and integrate with society. The government gives them handouts, overregulate the labor market to the point of making it hard for businesses to employ people, and take that incentive away from them, so what you get are bitter men who just stay in their ghetto and get free shit and attack and molest everyone else because they mean nothing to them.

If you took away the welfare state and deregulate the labor markets, suddenly those free handouts and other benefits stop coming to them, and they'd realize they have to get off their lazy asses and find jobs. And since they're now receiving income, and can't rely on welfare to fund their lazy crime-ridden lives, they now have an incentive not to throw that away.

It really doesn't matter what your IQ is, because no matter how stupid or smart you are, your incentives will always get the final say of your actions. And if your incentive is to live your life and the welfare state doesn't have your back, suddenly going around raping people, losing your job and getting some time doesn't seem very attractive anymore.

Jesus Christ, this is what kids are watching these days?

you realie live for the almost all people in iran and afghanistan was radically different than those random pictures of upper class urban women show, right?

shut up u racist

They've been doing this kind of shit since S1

Fuck off ahmed
Only good mudslime is a dead one

Sonic Boom did it better though. Hell, they even made fun of gun laws and muslim truck attacks. Gumball also had at least two episodes where the opposite can be said. But still, the lack of subtlety makes it hard to find it funny.

This. Gumball has been doing this since midway into season 3 when it honestly felt like it was going to shit with all the blatant references. "I can turn into Super Saiyan", "my uncle is Mario" and other such cringeworthy shit to try and show kids how cool and hip they are, like how they did vid-related shortly after shits on twitter wouldn't stop telling them how offensive it was that there were no fag characters in Gumball and how the flower was an offensive stereotype.

Vid related?

How is a fucking flower an offensive stereotype? People are retarded

I've only watched the show rarely, but it definitely seems like they are trying to supplement their lack of humor with tumblr-grade weeb humor.

In the very next episode, they made unironic references to the gender wage gap and the glass ceiling. The show's not that based, they're just picking specific battles.

In another year or so, we'll probably see enough of a shift in culture for more shows to make more SJW and feminist jokes again, just like Simpsons used to.

Teri a qt

he will hang soon, user.

Best girl.

Pon Pon Pon reference?

This is what I don't like about SJW/libtard shows like SU, its that they always make their damn message too obvious to make sure it gets in the viewer's head instead of going for preserving the quality and humor first and allowing for interpretation by going with subtlety, because they want to make sure the viewer gets on their side and doesn't interpret the message in a way that goes against their intended message, which usually results in scenes devoid of wit or humor and ends up in cringy shit like:

Despite my mixed feelings about the show since season 4, that fucking paper bear always raises my spirits.

That's an adorable face on her, innit?

Read the fucking coran you uncultured swine
Read the old testament and read the new one and STFU.

Listen persepolis gives the pov of one person.
We also blatantly know that the medias/artist loves to virtue signal/inflate this kind of shit.
If the country would have stopped the growth of Islam worshipers then it would not have turned to shit.
It's has simple has that.

They arent arguing, they are being pretentious faggots and getting emotional and butthurt which is what sjw's do.

Full episode

Scene is still more interesting to look at than… I dunno… shit like Steven Faggotverse.

Can you post a clip, or at least the name of an episode?

How is this clip bad? Gumball always made references to video games in its own funny way, Mario being no exception.

The user said it was the one after "The Best" which was posted in the OP, so I'm guessing it's "The Worst".
theamazingworldofgumball.wikia.com/wiki/The_Worst

They seem to be worded very carefully to be ambiguous.

Nicole says she gets paid 22% less for her work than the men at her workplace, not women get paid less than men. The glass ceiling prevents "anyone who's not an old rich dude" from getting the best job.

Who would have known?
I mean really, this might as well be another parody of feminists. Gumball's world was never designed to mirror the real world, at least not seriously.

Believe or not, but at one point it used to be almost the whole country. In 19th century, Brazil used to be one of the best places in the world to live in, better than most Europe of the time.

Yeah I don't even see how this is supposted to be full of memes but hey, Holla Forums is an easy to enrage cuck.

What happened to it?

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say oil.

Feminism has never been about meritocracy, it has always been about bitchy and unpleasant women who want everyone else to be as miserable as they are.

Wrong, but close. It was ideologues and greedy coffee farmer-merchants.

This is a very condensed summary of what happened. Whole situation was far more nuanced and complex, but going into all the details would take forever. It does make for some interesting reading, especially due to parallels to the fall of other empires, and it might give you an idea of how the U.S. might look in the future.

Long story short, country prospered under emperor Pedro II, but he was getting old and tired of the office. Average person was more or less happy under his rule, immigrants from Europe and Japan were coming in, and economically speaking Brazil was basically the U.S. of the South America. However, rich coffee farmers didn't like the emperor, because they lost the slaves in abolition that Pedro II allowed to happen decades earlier. For various reasons (ideological differences being one of the main ones) neither did military. So, military generals staged a coup and were backed by coffee farmers. Emperor found out, but decided to retire and give them what they want.

Emperor and his family left the country, military was in charge, and country was now a "republic" run by oligarchs instead of an empire. They were worse rulers than the emperor, and general populous was not happy about this change. That caused some insurgencies, made country unstable, all development and growth came to a halt and decline started. Involvement of foreign interests, commies, world events, and various other factors certainly didn't help. Over time, a prosperous and rapidly developing nation spiraled into what Brazil is today. All because a small group which was greedy and ideologically motivated decided to seize power.

doing gods work, user

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Margaret Sanger, whose work evolved into Planned Parenthood, was a member of the American Eugenics Association (which inspired the Nazis), and believed there were "dysgenic" (minority) classes of people who ought to be sterilized to prevent them from pollution the gene pool. Hypocrisy and double-standards have always been elements of feminism.

Mary Richardson, a suffragette, defaced the "Rokeby Venus" with a meat cleaver after Susan B. Anthony got arrested for trying to vote because she claimed men would come to the museum just to leer at the painting. Envy and cattiness have always been elements of feminism.

Since he's leaving; the main creator's pulling a reverse Cobert?

It's the ONLY watchable show on CN right now. I'd say Justice League Action but they only show 15mins a week.

God damn it; they've got me reading their shit in the haughty way they talk.

Wow that's pretty sad. Kind of reminds me what happened to Hawaii.

I feel like this is the most productive argument against SJW-types because it shows how people use "social justice" as a tool to socially ostracize and control others, almost always with ulterior motives. Gumball doesn't actually care about anything he's saying, he's just using it to win arguments and inflate his own ego.

I know but they got SJW core concepts all wrong lol! in the end we all know that SJW only root for one thing and only one thing : Genetically superior black cocks, and everything is just a facade, masquerading their true black supremacist and eugenicist motive.

What SJW refer as white "privilege" is whites (and other lesser races" not submitting to the mighty Negro, because, acording to them, The genetically superior hipermasculine species needs to be KING and be paid tribute by the inferior Eurasian, Asian and European peoples.

And when did they became soccer addicts?

The Jews will realize the error of their ways, the true enemy is the African.

Hey, imbecile, I just stated that a lot of muslims do evil shit. I'm just stating the cause of their evil. But since you want to reject reality because you base your entire self-worth on something you didn't choose and it's more comfortable to stay in your little echo chamber, why don't you fuck off?

After all, the only good collectivist is a dead one.

Fellate an Uzi, you STD ridden nigger.

"How do you do, fellow kids?"

Are you sure it was decades earlier? I thought it happened late in his rule, a few years before he was removed. I believe the abolition happening when Pedro II was sick and his daughter (and her European husband) were ruling in his place. He got the news as he was laying in bed, and he either smiled or shed a tear that the abolition he wanted was finally passed.

The daughter being an abolitionist and the son-in-law being European also motivated people into wanting to replace the Empire for something far worse. Bunch of greedy dumbasses.

Shitloads of people acknowledge SJWs, but are secretly SJWs themselves. It's called being a liberal.

Also, Adult Swim is owned by Cartoon Network. One-third, everybody!

yeah they dropped the ball on this one

Aw, little summeranon discovered a thing!

Right, just tell us who we've always been at war with.

Crap. Yes, it did happen years earlier instead of decades. I messed up when I was editing and trimming down my original post. Decades part was supposed to refer to Pedro's time turning declining country around back into a prosperous and developing nation.

Summer vacation is over, user.

Shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. They lost the culture war, and are on the way out. Mocking them is becoming mainstream. Soon they'll be selling SJW wigs in Woolworths.

Still a ways to go on the whole white pride thing though.

School doesn't start till the 6th.

In a lot of places it starts during the middle or near the end of August.

When?

When they became fair game for The Simpsons and cartoon network to make fun of. It's over for them. The vultures are picking them clean.

Doesn't mean we won, only that this particular group of useful idiots is on its way out and will be replaced at some point in the next decade.
Try to think beyond simple win/lose scenarios.

FUCKING BITCH THERE ARE INFINITE POSSIBLE ELEMENTS

Carlos II, how's Spain doing?

If we are Sargon tier "skeptics" who think SJWism is the absolute worst thing that's going on right now, then yes, we won.
Like I said, there's a ways to go on the things that really matter, but SJWs are done.

>"1/3"

Don't assume the shit going on at places like Google is because of SJWs. SJWs are useful idiots. Google knows exactly what it's doing.

If people are starting to become more like what says, then what Google and the MSM are doing would more likely to backfire than if they did this years ago.

The public aren't standing for it as much anymore. People who basically were SJWs a few years ago are saying this has gone too far. Of course that wont stop them. Just make them sneakier about it.

One, SJWs from a few years ago are still SJWs today. Two, they either don't care about it, or virtue signal that this is bad for free speech.

Luckily, it is. If they did this ever, there would be backlash, you just happen to be part of the group that would be part of it.

It's sad that we don't know a lot about CTE, because you sound like you've been in one too many punch-outs in your day.

You don't get it. These big corporations aren't motivated by equality or feeling good about themselves or whatever it is SJWs are into. It's a smokescreen.

That's correct.

That's censorship, which they demonstrably are motivated by. So yes, Google is in bed with SJWs.

SJWs are useful idiots who just want to feel good about themselves by doing or saying "the right thing". They don't knowingly go out of their way to push censorship. They're too dumb to realise they're doing that. The people influencing them do though,

Two words: Steve Shives.

I disagree. I think SJWs know they're pushing censorship, and are just fine with that. That's why they push the concept of "hate speech" as distinct from "free speech" or "protected speech." Even in the U.S., where such a distinction has zero Constitutional ground.

They support anti-hate speech laws, which in their minds are not exactly equivalent to censorship but more akin to drug or gun bans. Some of them surely see it as a tool to silence the opposition and protect themselves, others (seemingly majority) as a necessity, since hate speech can harm others and should therefore be banned. Both groups seem to be oblivious to the fact that sooner or later someone will use it against them, and that tinkering with amendments like that it will set a dangerous precedent.

Government uses the second view/excuse, mainly to use SJWs as useful idiots and to disguise their true intentions. SJW and lefty support makes pushing through censorship laws easier. Once laws gets passed, "hate speech" would be defined vaguely enough to be applicable to any station needed. Media says something bad about the party, someone bitches about taxes, people protest government's decisions, a drunk calls senator a faggot? All of them could be accused of hate speech and get be jailed, fined, or silenced in some other way.
All of that goes in tandem with anti privacy proposals, which coincidentally are supported by SJWs as well. Mainly in the name of preventing harassment, but also as a way to identify and target opposition.

for me it started on August 21st.

yeah it checks out.

is that the CGI julian assange or the "real" one.