It finally happened guys

When were you when jojo died of cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/cow/res/282359.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The old thread is still alive, reported for duplicate threads.

Enough of this crap already

FTFY

No, no, no, NOOOO!!!!
Why didn't this fat autistic fuck just hanged himself already! Mmmm? FUCK YOU! Why?! WHY!!!

He couldn't even make it through the first arc, the cancer was driven out by the power of hamon.

This is what happens whenever a Linkara tries to mantle Jojo. Dio is too Alpha, Joseph triggers them by hanging out with Robo-Nazis and not giving a fuck, and Jotaro does the same when he puts bitches and whores in their place. These people only ever like part five because everybody is a rail thin ladyboy twink. Maybe part six because of all the junk Araki cut like Jolyne munching carpet.
Part seven can't pass without them making a joke about Donny Trumpentine in the current year.

The Wall is the greatest stand.

Jolyne what now? I want sauce for this. Though I guess it makes sense that her daddy issues would get so intense she decides to switch teams.

That's just a baseless rumor that some faggot started (Super Best Friends).

Still waiting for him to review Duke Nukem: Glorious Bastard.

It has to do with the fact Jolyne's love interest was originally female.

And where is the source to back up that claim, aside from the chapter cover that showed Annasui as female. Keep in mind, Araki tends to change things, or forget to use ideas.

I am aware Araki changes things all the time. That's not an exception to the fact that Annasui was originally gonna be a woman.

>>>/killyourself/

But that also doesn't mean that Annasui was going to be the intended romance for Jolyne. If anything, it would have been Weather Report.

You guys are also forgetting the fact that Jolyne didn't give Annasui the time of day until basically the end Stone Ocean. For all we know, when Annasui was female, she was just intended to be a butch lesbian freak that was constantly coming onto Jolyne without her being interested.

Kind of a shame, would have been an interesting contrast with Hermes who looked really butch but was fembro-teir.

Guess Araki either decided going full lesbo was too much, or that there was too much estrogen. Part of me prefers Annasui the way he is, part of me agrees the series could be way more fun if it was just a roast beef party.

You think we're ever gonna see it animated? Apparently it was really unpopular in Japan, so I doubt it, but at the same time, it'd be fun to see Tumblrinas pee their pants and throw a tantrum when Hermes is animated with light skin.

Sure is CNN in here.

The chapter cover isn't solid evidence to back up annasui being the love interest dumbass. The chapter cover is just a cover, it doesn't prove shit.

Besides..we all know Weather Report is Jolyne's love interest..

Great declaration of authority there.

It would be a shame if someone pointed out that you don't get to simply announce what is and is not evidence.

Or perhaps, ask you produce any shred of proof that the character was always meant to be a man. As a shred of proof is greater than no proof at all.

You're projecting, user. Why can you arbitrarily decide that Annasui having been a female on a chapter cover means that Jolyne was supposed to be a carpet muncher?

So here's what floors me about JoJo. OK, we know that Jolyne was 19 in Stone Ocean set in 2011 - 2012 and she's around 8 - 10 years old during Diamond is not Crash which is during 1999…and Stardust Crusaders was in 1989 if I recall, which Jotaro was a high school student, right?

So here's what floors me. Let's assume that Jolyne was 8 in 1999, Jotaro would've fucked someone around 1990, 2 years after SC and possibly RIGHT after he left high school, possibly around 19 years old.

The Japs are crazy, user. They're the equivalent to 1950s America. You're expected to be wed immediately after school and get started on life and drop any hobbies to just work till you die. Average age of marriage back then was 25. That's an average– means there were plenty getting married far younger.
That's why there's so many hikkikomori and people refusing to date. They find it stupid.

Because Annasui is a love interest and to even be open to the possibility Jolyne would need to be at least bisexual.

Ok, now that we've established that tiny sliver of proof, please provide any proof whatsoever that Jolyne was always intended to be 100% straight.

How do you know that Annasui was still a love interest in Araki's original story? How do you know he didn't decide to change his gender and then make him Jolyne's love interest?
The burden of proof is on you, user. I don't need proof to say she was always intended to be 100% straight; it's a given because there's no proof the other way, and she's never been implied to have an interest in women. Given her return of Annasui's feelings only comes late in the game, it's pretty easy to assume Araki wasn't even thinking about Jolyne being gay for a female Annasui.

Right here

I provided proof.

Enough that you had to insist that everything change just to have even the slightest hint of doubt.

The character is a love interest.
The character was shown to have early designs as a female.
The character that ended up with that character as a love interest was at one point intended to have a relationship with a female.

There is no fault in either premise or the conclusion. It exists as a logical premise, and thus the theory that she was supposed to be gay or bisexual has at least a sliver of proof behind it.

Thus you now need to refute it with at least some sliver of proof of your own that the character was never intended to be gay/bisexual to assert the theory is without merit. Or find a problem in the logic of the proof.

As far as your suggestion that the character falling in love later in the arc means that Araki never intended the relationship, that's a mighty fine and baseless accusation that you have there. With absolutely no evidence to back it up. The fact that it happens is the only information that we have on his intentions with the story and unless you can find some evidence to suggest he threw it in after the fact I'm just going to dismiss it out of hand.

We will. Eventually.

After part 5 and possibly the rest of the part 4 spinoffs.

No proof of female Annasui being the love interest. Maybe if Annasui was a love interest from the start, but he wasn't. It wasn't until the end did Jolyne actually give a shit about all his crappy advances and finally agree to marry him. You can go on and on about how I have no evidence, but the same goes for you. Yes, Annasui was supposed to be female, but you know absolutely nothing more than that. Why is it that you can acknowledge that was something Araki changed about Annasui, but you just assume everything else was supposed to be 100% the same about him?

I don't know, user. Part 4 is really popular, so it makes sense that it was eventually animated. But it was very crappy and low-budget; it's clear they weren't going to bother taking risks. Do you think they'll continue taking risks? I really can't imagine them animating the least favored part in the series (in Japan, at least).

Also should add, when that other user says that Weather Report was clearly a love interest, he wasn't joking. I feel like this may have been another change Araki made. Jolyne had more chemistry with Weather Report, and only decided to be with Annasui at the last minute. It's very possible that Annasui was supposed to be cucked.

It's cool, Lucifer. They recently did Millionaire's Village from Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe, so we'll see how well that does but worst comes to absolute worst I can see it getting funded by the west.

Honestly that's the relationship that I'd much rather see in the series. It worked way better.

Nice trips.

Also, all I wanted was for you to admit there was no evidence either way. As far as Annasui being female originally is just an interesting bit of trivia. It's fully possible she was supposed to be a carpet munching lesbian that was stopped because of editorial mandate. It's just as likely that Araki simply changed the gender of a character to male and decided to go with a romance later in the story.

I'm just one of those autists that really can't stand an empirical argument without strong evidence. Neither side has any actual 'evidence' and all we have to really go on is what happened. I'm sorry for reeeeeee-ing at you.

Or in this case Wryyyyyyyyyyy-ing.

That's all anyone but you was ever fucking saying, user. We were all just fucking saying that you have no goddamn proof of Jolyne being intended to be a carpet-muncher. Don't bring up shit you have no proof of. You're just trying to save face now that you realized you were being a moron.

Fucking Christ you spastics. JOJOmenom section eight introduction to Jojo for girls. He literally says he intended for Jolyne to be lesbian but was worried it might upset fans before apologizing to people who like that kind if thing.

For fucks sake this is why we always tell you faggots to fuck off when you come to /a/

But I do have proof user.

It's an itty-bitty. Teeny. Completely insignificant bit of proof. In fact, it could be dismissed with even the tiniest bit of proof to the contrary. Any proof at all would completely destroy the argument.

The love interest for the story was originally presented as a female.

I hope, I have been reading it and I had enjoy it so far a lot more than part 5 which I found pretty underwhelming. Too bad that tumblr will probably cling to it and declare that Jolyne is in the spectrum of one million genres.

Then provide the excerpt from the book. I'll believe it until I see a legit translation of the interview.

Shut the fuck up.

Wanna find me a real source instead of just claiming? I can't find a source to see what was actually in it. The most I can find is other people saying she was supposed to be a lesbian without giving an actual translation. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'd like proof.

Make me. I tried to give you an out but you decided to be a dick. Now post some proof against me or the Jojomenon.

He said before a mod locks the thread cause it's got nothing to do with Holla Forums at this point.

Done, faggot

user, don't pretend like the Jojomenon was ever your proof. You have no proof other that trivia that has nothing to do with the situation. Outside sources on the topic (because I don't fucking speak moon) say that Jojomenon has Araki saying he originally planned for Jolyne being in a relationship with Hermes before his editor told him not to, because of the controversy.
So even if you're right, you're still wrong, because it has nothing to do with Annasui's gender.

I appreciate that we all immediately gave up on OP's faggotry to discuss more important matters.

You outside source are full of fucking shit. It says nothing about any names. He says that he wanted to deaign a lily shaped l9ve story but there was too much concern over upsetting longtime fans when there already was a massive style shift.

Fucking christ you retards. Do ypu just pull shit out of your asses and then argue back and forth about things that never happened?

Are you mentally ill? Retarded?

Why the fuck dud you faggots have to ruin jojo threads on /a/ so fucking hard that I have to come to this shithole to discuss them?

Jojomenon was never part of my proof.

Because I have proof on my side, even if it is just the original sex of a character in a picture, you must now present proof of your claims. Your constant attempt to dodge this are tiresome and you've used up getting off easy by acting like a dick when offered the out.

Poor Annasui..Jotaro thought he was a creep (granted, when Annasui mentioned that he would be a perfect fit for Jolyne…Annasui was talking to Part 4 Jotaro in Eye of Heaven.) The apple of his eye prefer the member of the Water Buffalo Lodge…and also in EoH, he and Jolyned doesn't even have a combo move…but Weather and Jolyne does.

He doesn't neec to provide proof it'a right tbere on tbe fucking thread

i go out to the bar. Me and my friend talk about Jojo. I come back hoping to talk about it m9re, but NOPE. Same fucking shit every time. Street shitting Holla Forumsmblr casual FILTH spewing endless stupidity while nowing nothing about something they claim to enjoy

the HECK with this and the HECK with you. I'm gonna go to /jp/

Go back to /a/ and jack off to Yotsuba or something.

Learn what 'burden of proof' means, you dumn faggot. I keep saying, Annasui was not Jolyne's love interest until late-game, before that it was WR. You can't assume Annasui was always supposed to be a live interest for Jolyne, even as a woman, unless you have definite proof, because Annasui being a requited love interest is in itself something Araki seemed to have decided last-minute.

God your fucking delusional. Fuck off with your headcanons and go back to tumblr or Reddit yurifaggot.

Ah, didn't see you outed yourself as a troll. Carry on.

NIGGER
TONGUE
MY
ANUS

How red is ypur ass now? I mean you typed WORDS WORDS WORDS never expecting to get called on your bullshit. Then when you get proven wrong you scream and cry demanding that everyone ignore it.

[email protected]

Its a big one. A grat one.

Yeah, saying isn't the same as proving. Just saying that something was only decided last minuite doesn't make it true.

As an example. DIO was never supposed to be defeated. Araki seemed to have decided last-minute to have the protagonist win.

If I were to say that, people would claim it to be a stupid assertion and demand some kind of proof that I wasn't just talking out of my ass.

So while my sliver of proof being that the eventual love interest was originally a female, your 'proof' is simply an assertion. And when it comes to proof vs assertion, proof wins no matter how flimsy.

I'm happy that it's popular now. It beats being me ten years ago when nobody gave a fuck outside of a dozen people on IRC.

But all those new fans don't actually give a fuck either. They're just people who like to like popular things so they have excuses to hang around each other while pretending a TV show or band or whatever actually means something to them.

Got hooked on JoJo since the PS1 game. Had seen ads for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure at the back of my copy of Dragon Ball but I can never find them..too bad the company that publish, translate and distribute mangas in Malaysia was closed down..

Why do you have to tell me these things?

And to make things worse? The other company that translates and distributes mangas like Doraemon and Detective Conan then closed down the year after.

Oh yeab ten years ago when no one ever herd about jojo. It's not like you coukdn't get a permaban on 4chan for typing WRRRRRRY without exactly one W six R and one why. It's not like road roller wasn't a fuck hueg meme and there used to be regular duwang threads on a and b from.the moment 4chan was started.

Nipe you are just a poor sweet sumner child who nose everything about tje internet since you discovered image board in september.

Fuck you faggots i knew Holla Forumsmblr was trash but thus is fucking pathetic. Can you covkjockeys literally go one post without showing to tbe whole world how pug fucking ignorant you are of basically eberything?

You know whem we dtart calling people cancer and reddit we are talking about you. Self important know n9things that never shut the fuck up despite how wrong they are all the time.

I mean you are still fucking arguing about this bullshit. Can't you fucking talk about something differny for obce? Whoops that would require you to actually know what you are talking about instead of randomly googling things up and parroting other peoples opinions.

Your whole fucking generatiom are fucking idiots. You grew up with the internet and being able to instantly search up an answer. Somehow you managed to confuse fibd the right answer with yoi being right. So instead of thinking about things and finding out for yourself you are convinced you are right and then go look for something to support your preconcieved notion. And then you just bitch and cry back and forth never.for a split second concieving you could ever be wrong.

You are why the world is fucked up. All the powers that be had to do was make somethingbsound convincing and you all just go righ5 along with it.

You treat everything like its a sportsball game to be bickered about. Commies, nazis, board wars, tv shows, cartoons, anime.

You narssistic faggots are convinced you are the only and absolute truth in the world and take it fucking personally when someone thinks differently. You know who else does that? Women. You sound like bitches. Christ that issue of Cerebus in the good bar book when cerebus gets the copy of not spiderman? Yeah Bear's fucking lecture was talking about all you faggots. Emasculated cuntlike males.

I got nothing.left. i'm going to sleep. I just wanted to talk about jojos but as always Holla Forums is faggots and shitheafs.

…..OK, someone pissed on user's oatmeal this morning.

Jeeze, you made me try and think of the first time I heard of JoJo. It's actually hard to think of.

I think the very first time me or my friends heard about it was a reference in Puni Puni Poemy. They make a comment about a character being a possible stand user and go into a jojo style for the line. We didn't get it so we looked it up. It was maybe a year later we were able to get our hands on the DVD set for the first series. It actually had an interesting recap of parts 1 and 2 before going into 3. Since then I've been hooked. Recently it's been nice to see it coming out in America.

Part of me wants to read the newer translations and actually figure out what the hell was going on with a lot of those, but I figure I know more than enough generals based on the internet and those horrific 2000's fan translations. I'll just wait for the anime to check in again.

10/10 post

CA is fine to talk of, but anime isn't.

Poor summer child is a favorable term on reddit as well.

Reading the manga like always?

First discovered Jojo's when I watched a VHS tape of the OVA. Read the manga around five years after that. Watched the anime when it came out.

Calm down, son.
No need to go on a tl,dr, poorly proofread rant just because the usual suspects would rather discuss the sexual preference of a fictional character over a claim that the author originally wanted them to be homosexual. This thread feels forced anyway. The Adventure Time threads felt more natural, and why shouldn't they? The anime was in full swing, AT was churning out trash for us to laugh at, and there hadn't been a PGA to autistically screech whenever a Jojo reaction image was posted. In summary, Jojo is cool, Linkara is gay, Araki forgets. He forgets major shit that would have changed the story immensely.
Like Star Finger, imagine how early Jotaro could have ended part four if he used star finger on Kira at the end of the Sheer Heart Attack fight? Or how early part six could have ended if Jotaro had star fingered the fuck out of Whitesnake? Come to think of it, Polnareff could have saved his legs had he remembered armor takeoff or rapier shoot in his fight against Diavolo.

I don't think that would have worked, I mean, Diavolo could kind of see the future so he would know that he was going to do that anyways.
And about Jotaro not using star finger with Kira I suppose that Araki didn't want him to take protagonist from Josuke too bad that he still did it, hell, Kira didn't even consider Josuke a menace until the final battle

I never really got the appeal of Jojo. Normalfags and anons alike keep circlejerking over it, but it seems kind of overhyped.

It's kind of like Star Wars or Indiana Jones in how it takes so many different elements from literature, movies, comic books etc. and blends them together in a way to make something completely unique. Then by dividing it into parts and changing the protagonist it allows the series to continue while allowing character arcs to come to a natural conclusion. This also makes things more exciting, since you never know who's going to die before the end. We've even had the main character of the part killed off twice.

It's not for everyone, but I hope I explained at least some of the appeal.

But weren't the Aztec though?

Does this count as evidence of Jolyne being a closet lesbian?

Fuck meant to reply to

Also this

8ch.net/cow/res/282359.html

Look I don't care about your crossposting sperging.

But don't come to us asking to dox someone you don't like unless you have actual cocks other than "lol this dude's sperging on a thread" because EVERYONE does that shit on chans.

Copy pasta?
And what the fuck is hollaforums?

Judging by the typing style it is most likely the autist himself sobered up and trying to prevent us from tracking him down. The entire thing stinks of ledditor.

Exactly my point.

The damage control is real.

The first time I heard of JoJo was when Super Smash Bros. Brawl game out and guys on GameFAQs forums kept insisting that Luigi's Final Smash was ZA WARUDO because of the color effects. Followed by years of vague awareness of "the thing with the steamroller."

That's Jolyne staring at a man's dick.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL FUCKING ARMY NIGGER, SINCERELY ALL OF /COW/

What the fuck are you on about?

Can we just take a moment and wonder why anybody from the U.S. never thought of traveling between universes using a fucking american flag?

It's sort of the appeal of One Piece for /a/ or Gunnerkrigg Court for Holla Forums. Each arc is variations on a theme, giving variety and allowing the creator to sprinkle any long-term plotlines throughout the work as a whole.

There's a lot of things Japan has done that we should have done first.

Hey Holla Forums

Really makes you think, doesn't it?