Millie Bobby Brown instagram

Isn't this the international pedo symbol for "girl-love"?

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/2016/03/10/mother-horrified-after-learning-what-heart-symbol-on-daughters/21325898/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, it just represents the Mexican flag in a heart shape.

They're just pizza store logos you paranoid goy.

I thought it was ice cream

aol.com/article/2016/03/10/mother-horrified-after-learning-what-heart-symbol-on-daughters/21325898/

That's where they get the pizza & hot dogs.

Americans, ladies and gentlemen

No. American WOMAN. They're a special kind of retard.

torPEDOED

oh now come on Holla Forums, do I look like that kind of a guy to you?

Oh god she is a qt

Where do all of these ugly boyish girls keep coming from? Fucking kill them. please. Take them back to the slave dungeon, and liquidate them.

TV's Frank?

The only pedo here is OP for going to her instagram.
Stop posting this fucking who shes in a worthless netlfix show fuck off already

the irony here is that she looks like a boy and very unattractive

Stranger things is pozzed to the brim. Maybe MBM is smart enough to see through it eventually (she comes across as pretty smart) but the show is pozzed indeed, make no mistake about it.

But why is it heart shaped?

Jewish producer probably told her to tweet that specific image. Better watch that Mexican tour. She is going to get TACO'd for sure.

remove these fake news from my sight AT ONCE

You just know….

t. Pedophile

Not precisely related, but I was watching this last night and it really got my almonds activated how much these perverted Jews run the industry and the type of shit they make people do once they sell their soul. Like if you really wanted to make it in the (((industry))), what would you do to separate yourself and prove you were "worth" it? Jews are fucking agents of the devil.

Possibly the most embarrassing thing about Holla Forums's history was this pedo shit. You guys wanted to punish jews so much that had a guy bring a rifle to an innocent man's pizza joint. That's about the time I stopped using Holla Forums. The endless Trump shit didn't help either and he turned out to be a massive disappointment. Before Trump we all agreed that voting was majorly useless. We should have kept that philosophy. Now redditors have invaded and they won't shut the fuck up about politics in every little thing. God I wish I could turn back time.

Is this bait, desu?

Bald cunny?

he doesn't think it at all odd that the day a camera facing a pizza joint was removed from its typical position it was (((shot up))) by a man who has an actor's profile on IMDB with the only thing he actually shot being a computer's hard drive
>he thinks it's perfectly normal for the outgoing president to order $65,000 worth of hotdogs for a party in spite of the fact a President is never supposed to bring in any food that was prepared by the White House cuisine
>he thinks it's perfectly normal that the state of Virginia has several hundred times higher of a kidnap rate than any other state, and that photographs of kidnapping victims from that state are withheld.
Get the fuck off my imageboard, goon. Cunts like you physically disgust me. I could go on and on but if you're still on this path in spite of the forest of hairs that lead to Ockam's razor there honestly is no hope for you on DOTR. You will be strung up alongside those creepy Italian fuckers with your guts strewn out in full view of the public.
The greatest trick you "wait for hitler lmao" faggots pulled was convincing the rest of Holla Forums you weren't the shills.

(((That's right fellow white man, it's all lies made up by those stupid goy-uh, guys on Holla Forums.)))
nice try moishe, scared your supply of Christian blood matzo bread will dry up soon?