Uwe Boll's Tribute To Harry Knowles

ALPHA AS FUCK

hooktube.com/watch?v=rKqeB_lBL-s

One of the best videos of someone telling it like it is.

wtf i love uwe boll now….wtf did you do to me?

how can a disabled man assault someone?

Jesus.

I subscribed to his channel after that. Fucking mint.

Just so full of hate.

is uwe boll /ourguy/?

Definitely.

Uwe Boll on Hollywood:

Uwe Boll on Capeshit:

He's not legitimately disabled, he's too fat and lazy to walk that's why he uses the wheelchair.

This deserves clicks

Couldn't the women just run away? If he's so fat that he needs a wheelchair, he can't run that far.

Fucking rapist piece of shit.

Knowles used to be quite well known, well connected and wealthy thanks to his site, as hard as that is to believe today.

The reality is these people are coming out against him now because the money has dried up, way back when this happened they just ignored it because they wanted the money to keep flowing.

What's some essential Uwekino?

Of course they could. He's been a fatass for ages and even though the wheelchair is unnecessary, he's so out of shape that he could never be a real threat to anyone.

But like has pointed out, he no longer has value because he's not that well connected anymore. This has happened with most all text/print media. It's part of why all the bloggers/journalists have gotten so pissed off with youtubers, since those guys pretty much usurped their positions who also generally are more attractive people.

Assault on Wall Street, Rampage, Alone in the Dark, Postal and In the name of the king.

What people never understood was that the proto-sjw-journalists in gaming always tried to smear his name in their magazines just because he took video-games and made movies about them. The movies were never horrible.

yes they were what the fuck

Why do you hate kino?

High talk coming from the guy who made these shit. He's just mad his Vidya Cinematic Universe didn't fly so good and that the only reason he gets work is because Hollywood uses him as a real life case of "The Producers".

This is a decent flick. Everybody insults Uwe Boll but he has made at least one good film that I know of which is more than you can say about most directorsin Hollywood. Seed is horror kino too but I wouldn't go as far as to call it good, it's just what horror should be.

The sequel is shit. Don't bother.

Confirmed for ignorant Holla Forums tard. Based Uwe would take advantage of German tax loopholes the rich would use to avoid paying taxes. They'd give him hundreds of millions to make a movie and they'd write it off when tax time came, and Uwe would pay himself handsomely. He made movies from the heart because he had nothing to lose. He is true kino.

Uwe's heart is made of shit then.

Definitely our guy.

This. If you can't beat the shit out of someone you don't have any room to criticize them.

lol

Nice try shill.

Dafuq?

That is horrifyingly believable.

Uwe Boll?
Really?
Thats the hill you jackoffs are dying on?

He kicked lowtax’s faggot ass.

The greatest currently living kinomatician tbh.

Uwe Boll is based, he has excellent taste in video games and makes kinos

He’s got some spinal injuries that made it hard for him to walk and then he just ate instead.

His movies are shit, but I will forever admire him for beating the shit out of lowtax's faggot goon ass on camera.

Having a Berenstain moment right now.

I swear that Uwe Boll was a short indian man. I remember in that fight he had with that loudmouth goon people were mocking extra hard because of the size difference and that he was indian.

Have I clonked my head or has a timeline switched somewhere???

Clonked your head. Uwe Boll has always been an aryan mastermind.

yeah, you're just retarded

No you're getting him confused with M. Night Shababadoo or something.

Seriously though, Postal is a comedy most people should've seen atleast once. It's fucking fun.

You should bash your head against a sidewalk to fix yourself.
Be sure to do it in a ghetto, they've got the best concrete.

Wat

FarCry is underrated tbh.

I have to admit, Postal had its moments. There probably isn't another scene in any movie that relates to me more than embed related. Especially now that I've been unemployed for six months.

Postal is the perfect vidyakino.