When the Autobots won the fight against the Decepticons, what was the government like? Was it like a parliament...

When the Autobots won the fight against the Decepticons, what was the government like? Was it like a parliament, a democracy or did it have some flavor of a theocracy because of Prime?

Pretty sure both the Autobots and Decepticons are Monarchies. Probably had some parliament elements though.

What was the tax policy?

Till all are broke.

Probably varies depending on the continuity, multiple ones have or had a high council while in IDW the latest i could find was something called a Stratocracy which was a millitary led government but that was perhaps before Starscream reign all i know is that elections are happening right now in the IDW comics

Stratocracy is military led but by constitution instead of by force like a Fascist state. Historically Sparta was a stratocracy. Basically, it's like a meritocracy but all the politicians are required to have served the military.

Is Holla Forums broken again ?

So

if I'm understanding this correctly

these are robots that turn into toys or something

Probably a little bit of all these. I'd imagine the Cybertronian government was a democratic monarchy like the Roman Empire to a certain extent. There probably was a "senate" of the wisest Transformers from all the different parts of the planet and they were all moderated by the Prime (Either Optimus or Hot Rod or whoever else was in charge at the time.)

Fuckers like this ruined fantasy.

LOVE MEGATRUMPS HATE

So its like the government from Starship Troopers?

Going by TF Prime it was a council of other Cybertronians.

Actually

Mr Reddit

They're toys

That turn into

Toys.

I think the transformers government would change depending on the situation.

You cheeky fucker.

In the G1 cartoon and early comics, Prime is practically revered as a god by the autobots

I remember the autobots calling him "Great Optimus" and shit in the early comics

I'm curious. I'm starting to hate Martin for a number of reasons but what's the deal with 8chans' hate? Did he do some hipster shit or something?

According to beast wars megatron the Autobots after winning the war treated deceptions like 2nd rate citizens and even used them as slaves almost

IDW is still ruining Optimus

So you're saying the Autobots made the same mistake as Hitler?

A better question is why were Decepticons exclusively military vehicles, and the Autobots civilian? Did Megatron execute all the good military transformers, was he intent on genociding all the nonmilitary ones? Did some of the civilians join the Autobots not because they were good, but purely out of self-preservation?

I think that was something the creators did unintentionally due to how negatively any military is viewed in general. Seriously, please name me any media that paints the military as the "good buys" that doesn't involve one of the characters being a part of the military.

Dr. Who?

Godzilla?

The creators of the Transformers made Autobots to be the working ones while Decepticons were the war bots.

Later down the line Autobots got more military guys like the Aerialbots or Warpath

I always thought it was because Autobots were trying to blend in, and Decepticons were just after a strong form with its own weapons that would allow then to get in close to Earth forces and push their shit in.

For what I know the Primes had some shit gov and since all the primes were Autobots the race/monarchy? (I don't remember if you could change your status from one to the other) war broke out, but then Megatron went batshit insane and wanted to implement a theocracy based on himself.

G.I. MOTHERFUCKING JOE!

Fantasy Will never recover from Martin's pseudo-realism, right ?

Fiction in general will never recover!

Doesn't that only apply for G1 continuity though? Interesting to see they were two separate races rather than factions.

Kind of the ideas still remain the autobots were peaceful and Decepticons were warriors or gladiators

If so it looks like he missed a few

Not to mention Omega Supreme who was apparently one of many giant guardian robots on Cybertron

A small hand is still around.

All those forgotten characters.