Untitled

I wish Christian Bale had actually killed this faggot with an ax.

You're everything wrong with the world. You probably don't even hate niggers as much as you hate this guy.

One day you will be in an oven Schlomo

Jared looks like my brother but not as cute.

Huh? Who said anything about The Joker?
There isn't a good live action Joker.

Does your brother have a big cock?

Yes. About 18cm.

A foot and a half!?

Jesus?

No, it's little over half a foot. 18cm is around 7 inches.

Anyone else creeped out with his eyes?
He looks like "Yeah I totally strangled and raped that baby".

he does seem to have a Charles Manson thing going

Naw, he doesn't have that look at all. He isn't Jewish.

How do you know how big your bro's dong is?

Leto played the Joker as a wigger cuck you daft kike.

And the fact that (((media))) and (((you))) love him so much is why I wish he had been murdered for getting reservations to Dorsia.

But nobody brought that up until you did. nobody fucking cares but you. Fuck off sperg.

Comics fam redditrash spotted and reported.

There isn't one. Maybe my standards for a quality Joker are far beyond yours or anything you could have hoped to conceive.

Have a guess ;^)

Maybe I'M the best joker, you son of a bitch.

He’s overrated.

Again, I never said I liked Mark Hamill.
There ISN'T a GOOD Joker m8.
It doesn't exist yet.

Reminder they originally made the role with David Bowie in mind and he would have been a million times worse than this guy

a million times better* fuck

You need some SCARY GAMES!

So you suck a shitload of dick, ok

Maybe they should have asked Bowie first before writing him, then they would have known he was terminally ill.

David Bowie could have probably saved this movie from Holla Forums's flaming pitchfork.

You think this is some hard role to crack? It’s a fucking clown who uses hand buzzers to zap people.

Do you have exacting standards for other children’s characters?

A real Batman movie would be rated R anyway, so they've all "fucked it up"

Did you compare dicks?

There's a R rated Batman movie tho

His performance would have been very interesting to see.

No, I'm an incestuous faggot.
I love my brother so much.

But there are R rated Batman movies.

I dont believe those are live action Batman movies.

I'm gonna need a megaton of Zyklon B for this much degeneracy.

HAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

His character was garbage tbh… he spoke like some Rick and Morty intellectual.

They originally wrote it for David Bowie, kind of hard to match that.

Were you molested as a child? By someone other than your brother I mean.

You posted a new reply specifically to bait me to try and ruin an experience for me.

Why? How does hurting others make you feel good? Take a good long look at yourself bud. At the kind of person you're being. Why is this even worth it to you? It shouldn't be,

I hope you're able to look back on things like this someday and be ashamed. I'm sorry that you're stuck in a phase right now where hurting others and baiting for their attention is something that you actively seek to do.

Nobody who is living a fulfilling life would do petty things like this. Take this action of yours as symptom of your current state of mind. Recognize that something IS a little bit wrong with you, not because of what you tried to do to me, but because of the fact that you actively sought to do it - seeking some reward of me being either heartbroken or pissed off.

For a moment, as I read your first few words and realized what you were trying to do, I kind of was. But thinking about you, I'm not anymore. I'm more curious and saddened than anything. What kind of life are you leading right now that seeking negative attention from others is something you crave? How did you come to this point? Will you live out your life hurting others in petty ways? Will you ever grow up and think about the dumb shit you've posted? is it even your fault that you're like this? Bad parents maybe? As a father I'd consider myself a failure if my daughter was posting like this.

I'm not totally sure why I'm typing all of this. I guess I'm kind of hoping that at some point, if you read this, you'll think about yourself a little bit. I'm sure that at dust you'll see this long response and feel a bit of delight that you really upset someone. And you might read the whole damn thing laughing at me for being upset at something so small. But if you do, you've missed the point. I simply feel bad for you and I hope something here will lead to even a moment of self reflection.

Please reply back to me and answer some of my questions earnestly. I would be more than happy to talk about some of your problems, whatever they may be. Maybe I could even offer some advice! Everyone on this earth could use a nice chat sometimes.

I have a hard time deciding whether it's Jared, or Christian who deserves to be called the greatest method actor of GenX.

But I'm leaning towards Jared. Slightly.

I thought Toki was dead. When did he start making movies?

you fucking idiot

you fucking idiot

I aint gonna read all that shit, and nah, I was not even talking to anyone specifically. What are you on about you fucking nigger.

He actually blinded himself for a role?
Is he retarded? I would never trade my site for some shitty acting gig.

It's almost worse
I get that method acting is a good, but if you can't act blind and have to actually blind yourself with contacts in order to be able to act blind thats not even method acting thats just you having to use something to help your performance

Which anime are you from?

Yes, he permanently blinded himself

Hi reddit

Hello racist

fuck this guy

lol

Hi!

Is this your family pic?

I fully support the Holocaust and I am sad that its scope was not larger.

Also, there was no Holocaust.