Hitler’s phone used to order death of millions up for auction

Hitler’s phone used to order death of millions up for auction

'''Adolf Hitler’s phone, which the Nazi leader used to demand the deaths of millions of Jews and scream his last instructions as the Russians closed in on his bunker, is set to fetch £400,000 at auction.
Hitler is said to have travelled everywhere with the red telephone. The item, described as “virtually unequalled in historical importance,” was recovered from the ‘Fuhrerbunker’ beneath Berlin.'''

archive.is/KGhUV
rt.com/uk/375916-hitler-phone-auction-nazi/

Among the last calls he made on the phone was one in which he ordered the execution of his brother-in-law, General Hermann Fegelein, for treason. Another was made to instruct his aides to torch his apartments once he and his wife, Eva Braun, had committed suicide.

The phone was recovered by a British officer, Brigadier Sir Ralph Rayner, who arrived at the hidden bunker shortly after Hitler’s suicide in April of 1945 as Russian forces approached.

After the war, he brought the phone, engraved with a swastika and Hitler’s name, back to the UK hidden in a suitcase, as he was afraid he’d be accused of ‘looting,’ from which British troops were forbidden under penalty of court martial.

Before his death in 1977, Rayner passed the phone on to his son, Ranulf Rayner, who has now decided to sell it in the hope it is put on display as a reminder of the terrible crimes carried out by the Nazis.

Auction houses such as Sotheby’s and Christie’s have a policy of not dealing in Nazi memorabilia. Rayner said the phone has been rejected by British museums, including the Imperial War Museum.

The phone is being sold in the US by Alexander Historical Auctions of Maryland later this month.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow–Washington_hotline
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit bait

Is it? I thought it was an interesting article, though I obviously disagree with their muh Holocaust

I've never heard of even the Jew claiming that he phoned anyone to order baked kike Totally made up garbage and probably a fake to boot.

This board is now /trump/, not Holla Forums

It's just a phone you cunt.

Hitler ordered his pizza on this phone, and that is the only thing that went in ovens.

yes because the mountains of evidence that disprove the holocaust have zero historical importance. instead the phone and the ticket vouchers for the holocoaster are the most significant. and anne frabks diary that was writtten in ball point (which wasnt invented at the time)

sage

What are you sliding HASBARA?

They really make it look like a horror movie prop, huh?

Just like how they film the "fake" shower rooms at night with creepy lighting to make it look like a creepy place.

Kill yourself kike.

Not enough ovens to cremate all the kike bodies, alleged to have been killed, holohoax confirmed. Still though, maybe Hitler promoted Doenitz to head of the party with this phone, great piece of history.

30 minutes or free.

considering the fact that its almost 100 years old, its plausible

The phone in OP isn't even the same phone as that. Look at the microphone.

Also phones back then where hardwired. So everytime Hilter wanted to use a phone they had a tech come in and wire this phone up?

Also automatic switching wasn't everywhere in the 1940s. "Switchboards" where still common. You picked up the phone and asked the operator to be connected to XYZ.

This, clearly.

Bad goy!

Whats next? selling Hitlers XboX controller?

Why is it red? Did Hitler call for it to be painted that color, because it was the evil Jew Killer Phone?

The fucking guy who will be selling the phone at auction is bloody Jewish, not surprised at all.

It looks like any other Siemens Bakelite phone from around the time though I havn't been able to locate the exact model.

The only feature they seem to have is Hitler's name on the back.

Is "Death" code word for "Pizza"? Whatever hitler ordered, I'd like to have whatever he had

I thought Stalin was the one who was described as 'Ghengis Khan with a telephone'?

Die Juden are just lying and trying to capitalise on the media description of the Moscow-Washington hotline (that is depicted in movies as a red phone) with some Hitler flavoring.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow–Washington_hotline

TL.DR. The kikes have pushed in the media for decades that Moscow and Washington are doing big goberment negotiations trough a red phone and are now trying to jew for shekels by lying that Hitler has done something similar.

Has there ever been any proof outside of statements obtained under torture that a command of this sort was given? They cracked the Nazi codes by the end of the war so there should be. If you think eyewitnesses are proof see pic related.

This is fucking stupid. This meme needs to end.

Fuck off you cancerous shit marketer.

Due to the fact that there is no physical evidence of Hitler being aware/giving orders in regards to the 'holocaust', the jews like to claim that Hitler gave all his orders to exterminate jews verbally due to the fact that he didn't want to get caught with written orders for mass extermination. This theory is debunked easily when you look at the paperwork ordering the eugenic-executions of the feeble minded and such.

That, or the warroom, and it's in the news with him looking Devlish

what a load of bullshit, this is clearly the Bat phone

Honestly I want this but don't think we should pay. Just bust in and pistol whip the guy and take it

I'm selling pieces of Jesus' crucifixion cross…any takers?

No?…

I knew I should have advertised on Reddit, not Holla Forums…

Wut?

Enormous extension cord.

There's a point to your post but I'm not sure if I got it.

who gives a shit tho? what kind of garbage does it have to go trough one's head in order to buy a million dollars defunct phone? man you can just buy a functional one and save like a ~million dollars while you are at it
call me a tactical, operational and strategic genius, but I'd simply not buy that thing, hitler himself probably wouldnt buy it either

A """""genius""""" like you wouldn't give any value to the Spear of Destiny either I take it? If you don't think there's any value to history or lore then what do you value? What value does anything have if it's not camo paracord?

At least we have photographic evidence of that item.

kek I read about history half of my free time, it's not that I am unable to understand that there are values out there other than material ones, like lessons and knowledge and so on, but I am just saying, it's (probably) a plastic defunct phone, in fact one could argue you shouldnt even call that thing a phone anymore because it cant even effectively be a phone anymore….
all I am saying is: if you like hitler, you'd be better off investing that million dollars in a tomahawk missile and striking hollywood, or alternatively if you hate hitler, you could again invest in something like a tomahawk missile and blow up next.. 'hitler enthusiast gathering' or I dont know

Except loving Hitler and what he stood for doesn't always have to manifest as violence. That's a kike meme. Hitler was a non-aggressive man, which is why WW2 was more of a defensive war than an offensive one. Yeah yeah, blitzkreig and all that, the world defacto declared war on him when he made usury illegal. He was just smart enough to read the tea leaves.

What Hitler really stood for was for love of his people. This was his bunker phone, likely the last thing he used besides his Luger. I'm not saying we should enshrine every toenail clipper that graced his feet but to say that the symbol of his unflinching dedication to his cause is 'just a phone' is borderline kike tier ignorance of significance. This should be in a museum honoring his life and sacrifice. You can go back to cuckchan if you don't understand that.

Cold steel has more value than camo paracord.

That there's no proof at all that this is "Hitler's phone."
Even the inscription looks like it was added after the fact, it does not look like an industrial inscription.

That's true. If it was real I'd want it but it's likely a shekel grab given the guy selling it is a jüden.

all I'm saying is, back in the hitler day, whites used to be 40% of the world population
right now, whites are 7% of the world population
now again call me a tactical, operational and strategic genius, but I am pretty certain a bag full of brit money could be spent better

also what is up with calling someone a kike when you bit the 'oy goy look at this, I've got a hitler phone for you to buy!' merchant bait

Next time they find Hitlers toe nails and sell them for 800k.

I was discussing the idea that you were a 'tactical genius' (protip no geniuses call themselves geniuses) for not wanting to buy Hitler memorabilia. We never discussed authenticity, as this is likely a forgery, but that's separate from your 'muh cargo pants are le functional' tier reddit meme argument that this piece of memorabilia, if real, wouldn't be worth anything because it was outdated tech. Guess we should scrap the Wright Brother's biplane too then!

It's sold by a kike. That alone makes it forgery.

well there is a time and place for museums and memorabilia, once the white race isnt about to not exist any longer we can all go around collecting things
say you have a gaping wound in your inner thigh, do you try to clamp the artery or whatever the doctors do when that happens (I have no clue about that stuff), or do you go around museums staring at defunct objects?
if we both agree on survival being really important, from there on we could steadily continue to agree about most other things as well

You must be under the age of 18. Our 'gaping wound' is precisely that we don't venerate our ancestors or their sacrifices enough, yet your prescription for this is to just throw all of it onto a bonfire because ??????.

fake and gay

underrated

Don't you know he directed the murder of 6 gorrillion jewish children with members of the alt right and his assistant Drumpf, you antisemite?

nah, buying phones that dont work from jews for all the shekels might bleed your average hwyatt mann a bit faster
at the end of the day who ever survives ends up right so I guess time will tell what makes sense the most

>>>/cuckchan/

I know you're a brainless newfag astrosurfing shill, but i'l humor you regardless. And after that kindly plug your fingers into a power socket.
This "News" is a prime example of how the kikes will try to jew you out of your money by lying to you, selling fake shit while using brainwashing narratives that they themselves created (as i have pointed out here ). Combined with the lolocaust myth this is the perfect opportunity to bait edgy rich kids to spend their parent's money to fund shlomo's destruction of everyone else.

top argument

nah, according to the (((user))) somewhere above, giving resources to the kikes is actually a good thing

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/cuckchan/

you should call yourself a retard
im sure everyone else does

dam dud that was good

Great response to my post, you downs syndrome autistic retarded kike who just admitted to being an IP-hopping faggot.

:^)
Such is life when your IT provider is shit

KILL ALL GERMANS