Is Spoony /ourguy/?

Is Spoony /ourguy/?

He's a lazy con-artists, so yes.

He shitposts about Drumpf like us, just on Twitter and he gets paid for it!

Victim of a big ego

no.

I said no. You can stop responding now.

It isn't the first time she was gutted to get the seeds out.

only retards and their shill handlers do that.

Cry me a dotard river, drumpftard.

It's no wonder those cuck insults cut so deep.

did spoony ever review anything good? and good films?

The best insults are the most accurate ones, after all. Like telling Chris-Chan he's fat.

Like pointing out the stupidity and delusions of
right?

He made Evalion infamous overnight crying about the ebil canadian girl making pro Hitler videos. Got her permabanned but also got tens of thousands of millenials aware of TGSNT, also revealed Holla Forums mods as controlled op shills. As useful idiots go he was a good one.

I don't know what any of that shit is I only watch kino but that sounds like something

Posting cuck shit doesn't prove anyone's stupidity, it just proves that leftists enjoying cuck shit is an accurate stereotype.

Isnt evalion a based communist after learning what pathetic backstabbing losers the nazi rpers are?

Thanks to him the original vid got over 100k views.

She hates jews too much to be a commie, no doubt she turned her back on natsoc though. 1488 larpers like imkikefy attacked her harder and for longer than any Holla Forums types.

lol

Holy shit. She's right about holodomor though, also compared to lenin stalin was a stand up guy.

Got more of those? Ivanka's already been HUMMIS'd so it's not like she's clean

Tits are way too small to be Ivanka.

She copy pasted threads for her nazi videos and she is probably doing the same for those.

Lol, no. Pic related this guy's organisation was given a $10 million dollar grant by based Trump BTW.

Who the fuck is otters?

oy vey

Was. It not paying the rent anymore

Apparently April may have left him.

Suicide stream soon?

OH shit, fill us in

You would turn into Spoony too if some whore aborts your baby.

but April, why now? why not five years ago?

I fucking hope so, wouldn't be surprised if that fucking ayyyy was the reason he stopped releasing anything of interest.