archive.is/wfkvA
strawpoll.me/12251054
archive.is/aNmYx
periscope.tv/w/1ynKONlbmEZxR
archive.is/xoLks
archive.is/BPFSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MEXICO IS RIGHTFUL AMERICAN CLAY

Well, when your Mexican officals threaten to send drug cartels, what did you think was going to happen?

ITS HAPPENING

CHECKED AND KEK'D

Love. This. Man.

NO SOURCE

I'll be smug as fuck if this is true but Bloomberg + unnamed sources = doubt.

THE GREAT WAR BEGINS NOW

DOWN WITH SPICLAND

Well judging by the last 16 years you destabilize Texas, instigate a civil war in mexico, and then receive millions of refugees.

Why do you faggots dance to the msm's tune?
This is taken out of context

It's the AP reporting it and everyone else is picking it up.

archive.is/U3L7a

Everyone's getting it from the AP, looks like: time.com/4657474/donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-bad-hombres/

It does look like some fake news, Satan

To meme a war with mexico, which must take place

What's ambiguous about this? Seems pretty fucking clear to me.

I almost feel bad for this beaner, he's between a rock and a hard place. The cartels don't want the wall and have the power to kill him, and the average Mexican citizen also wants him to puff out his chest and do a macho strut (of which in these past decades automatically results in the US giving in) but there is no possible way Mexico can stand up to the US, the amount of hard and soft power we have infinitely dwarves them.

REMOVE BAD HOMBRES

Almost sounds too good to be true. I expect this to be some fake news shit, but I wouldn't mind if this was true.

Have fun dying for Israel. Want to stop drug trade? Dissolve the CIA.

The bad hombres.
Who are they and who would be sent?

ONLY FEDS DONT WANT WAR WITH SPICS

I got your source right here, Satan. Drudge confirms the Associated Press story

How is killing spics dying for Israel?

I have a vague recollection of Trump saying something else about helping Mexico rout out the drug dealers. It could well be that Trump was just politely offering to CIA the drug dealers for him.

Please. Though I would like more conformation before going into funposting mode.

FUCK OFF SPIC

Nah mate, the democrat faggots are itching to start a civil war. Just build a wall and fix America.

Is this mental disease?

Beaners are saying it's bullshit.
They'd say that even if it was true though.

new wild west when?

because something about Trump and zionist shill or something retarded like that. These shills aren't the smartest, I would just ignore him.

user, a war with Mexico/the Cartels is de-facto a war on the CIA.

No more than two Americans would die, and one of them will be Jeb!'s wife from a heart attack

SPIC DETECTED

AND FED PROBABLY

FUCK OFF SPICFED

We send troops there all the time like we do everywhere in SA.

TBH, the US has intervened in many countries with far weaker excuses than Mexico's lawlessness.

A swift military intervention to take down the cartels and put behind bars a few corrupt officials could actually help Mexicans quite a bit.

Also if war is declared, every Mexican national is a legitimate target for deportation.

Come to think of it, the US should declare war to quite a few countries.

Much as I'd like to Remove Taco, the Mexican government is saying that the Associated Press made this shit up. I guess we'll see.

I'm going to give myself a (you) because otherwise nobody will read my post and I think I'm probably right.

Soon I hope, Commiefornia was a white man's place, and a new wild west would hopefully make it happen again.

I mean separate, hippies want their revolution and this is a media narrative that illustrates why the "revolution" has to stop him.

Who cares if its made up?

PUSH THE STORY, WE MUST MEME THE TACO WAR

Mexinigger president already declared war on us for threatening to unleash the cartels on America.

Bullshit, this is the Head Spic trying to save face out of this embarrassing revelation concerning his weakness.

Who even cares if this is spun against Trump? The greater the left's revolution, the greater the right's revolution will grow, it's dialectic, by pushing stories like these, whereas even if they might be fake or against our narrative, if turn out to be true ultimately redpills the masses

R E M O V E B U R R I T O
E
M
O
V
E

B
U
R
R
I
T
O

More info:

Report: In a ‘humiliating’ and ‘threatening’ tone, Trump lambasted Mexico’s president during a phone call

archive.is/CPM7c

BAD HOMBRES BTFO

Accelerationism.
Maybe, but I'd rather have the wall first.

awesome!
war with mexico means war here in commiefornia, bring it on beaners.

MANIFEST DESTINY WILL COMMENCE AGAIN
South instead of west this time.

Possibly. I seriously doubt anybody at the White House or the Pentagon is planning on an open invasion.

Praise Kek, checking these magic digits
Seems KEK wants a wild west too

TACO WILL BE REMOVED

This is EXACTLY how one needs to address spics, they are always doing the macho strut thing but once you call them out they instantly deflate and obey.

WETBACKS BTFO

Did you read the article or just the headline, this is spin plain and simple.

post yfw this is the ultimate revenge for the zimmerman telegraph

What kind of stupid nigger are you? How is killing third world spics "dying for Israel"?
Pic related, it's you.

Fucking spoiler your nigore damn.

I'd sign up for a punitive expedition into Mexico…after stateside beaners are routed

We can read you fucking retard

What makes you so uppidity about memeing a war on mexico?

please spoiler that image next time

please spoiler that image next time>>9101953

Based on the wording used it's likely that Trump was talking about the drug lords and not the whole country. Remember that this is a proposition still: >>>/n/507745

Nice, so lads the CREW strategy seems to be to just bullshit about how FACTS ARE UNIMPORTANT to try to make us look like we are the fake news, trying to ruin any credibility. Have seen this in multiple threads now, report these fuckers

#WillingToDie4Her er, I mean him

KEK DEMANDS WAR ON MEXICO

Mexico's a shithole, just build a wall and they can wallow in their own filth. The American economy is the priority, America needs to be strong before war.
Trump is still missing 16 people from his cabinet.

IT'S FAKE

Mexican Gov. posted an article that it's fake (pic related)

The instant I read the article I knew it was about the cartels. I am just wondering wether Trump said it or not, especially as Trump himself hasn't come out and said it, but some "source" did.

Fuckin this. He may be a weak little taquito, but he is literally stuck between every cartel in Mexico and Donald Fucking Trump. I would only wish that on my worst enemies. Watch his hair turn gray in a week.

All those state of the art FEMA camps are going to be housing you along with the entire spic population.
And here I thought it was going to be Obongo putting us in those camps…

out.

On the one hand I'm glad I can't die for israel, on the other defending the wall from santamuerte faggots would be a real adrenaline rush

AP is running with it

Yeah, maybe threatening the world superpower of which your trade dpends on with sending degenerate criminals might not have been the best idea
Not even a burger, who the fuck do these beaners think they're fooling? This useless posturing is only going to humilliate them further when they pay for the wall

Civil war includes war with Mexico. All of their citizens here in the states will try to fight for reconquista if we have a civil war. So war with Mexico is effectively part of the second American civil war

archive.is/0006Y

Checked. Dubs confirmed open season on spics

Why the fuck should the user who posted a source and credible information get out? Fuck off CREW.

sometimes this board is more amusing than the forum over at stormfront

I hate these pictures you keep posting. Literally the worst thing when I scroll down threads.

and why should i trust the cartel-ran mexican government?

Kill yourself.

Just wait and see, it might be fake so we have to be careful.

Because why would they claim something is untrue about news that would otherwise gain them sympathy from the world community…

Logic mate, do you speak it?

Chances are that he did offer assistance like this. Trumps primary reason for justifying Mexico paying for the wall is based on limiting the market and power of the cartels. The conversation could have easily progressed to if you build a wall we'll be trapped in here with them. Trump may offer assistance to take out bad hombres.

17/76 NUKE MEXICO, CARTEL WAR NOW

Careful of WHAT?

Even if its fake, this has meme potential

GAS THE SPICS TACO WAR NOW

So are they trying to meme civil war or not?

Why should I trust a TacoNews report claiming to have heard a confidential call

Again, CREW fuck off, we don't push FAKE NEWS here you morons.

CLEARLY a tactic to destroy our credibility to lurkers

REMOVE TACO IN TACO LAND
FUCKING WEW LADS
I get to purge taco because Army
tfw no RoE to

fake?

THREAD THEME

Let's be real here, anons. Trump is talking about giving the cartels some red, white, and blue dick, not actually going to war with Mexico. But then again, the cartels have control of Mexico to such an extent that it might as well be the same thing. Trump is fucking tired of seeing these beaners pour drugs and poverty over the border. Goddamn it's good to have a President with a spine.

Yes nigger, I read the entire article before posting it.

Why care if it's fake or not? If it's true, it's great, if it's not, people considering a war with mexico is great

You have fake news being posted here every day, and it has always been that way, we've taken things out of context, that's exactly what meme magick is, such as ron paul/trump being white supremacists even though we know they have ties to kikes, shut up fag I'm not an agent of your CTR incarnate

If US troops are sent to Mexico, how long do you think it'll take spics in the US to start burning california and Texas to the ground?

*kek, called myself a nigger

Yes nigger, I read the entire article before I posted it.

I honestly think this is the new shill tactic.
Post some msm wank and then all these "anons" jump on it and spread it.
They get us to work for them.

The fire would rise

Leftist faggots? Yes. As a Californian I welcome any and all hostilities against leftists and Mexico.

Guys… I-I think actually meme'd Neo-Hitler into existence.

As soon as we cross the border.

It just makes you look dumb.

They won't get the chance.

Fuck, that could be the start of something beautiful. I can't imagine how much rent prices would drop if we removed illegal (and fuck it, legal) beaners.

Yeah no mate, that isint at all what meme magic is. Go be a spaz somewhere else and peddle misinformation, the only reason we got Trump elected and won Brexit was that the truth was on our side, and it still is, CREW fucks like you distorting that idea is the last thing we need.

If you arent CREW then you are doing our side damage either way, and you are a cancer that needs to be removed.

GREATER TEXAS NOW

they'll preemptively start burning shit because of this "leak"

It's going to get sporty

Texas has a lot of bad Hombres and Cowboys. It needs to be destabilized before it is rebuilt better.

Yes. Please let this happen. I'll even bring my own ammo.

The only purpose I can see this is for, is it keep stoking the fires of liberal butthurt. They'll use this to keep crying about "muh treason" or "he will invade another country #facistmonster". But even then, it just seems pretty weak.

The won't do shit except run their oversized beaner mouths. Any real violence would be shut down pretty quickly.

Im starting to think THIS is a new shill tactic, i.e pushing the whole fake news narrative which was a MSM device to begin with, and actually caring what others shitposts mean on a weaboo board

Fucking DAMAGE? Memeing a war with Mexico is damage to the right wing now

SPICS MUST DIE

TRUMP WILL KILL THEM ALL

You're all spooks silencing rhetoric, the fact that you care this much about posts proves you must be shills, and judging by you both attacking me simutenaously, you have to be organized

lad, stormfront is boring as fuck

Drudge just posted a tweet claiming that Trumps telephone transcripts were being leaked. Also, the Navy Seals in that raid where one got killed were saying that the goatfuckers knew that they were coming. Trump has a mole in his administration, probably some Obama bureaucrat in the right place. It's time to clean house.

You sound like a shill.

Wave the mexican flag on the streets

this. Meme magic and spreading bullshit are not the same thing. The truth does the work, we just expose it. Anyone shitting on someone who provides or demands evidence or proof shoold be seen as extremely suspect. This is not cuckchan.

sounds good

Sauce?

Another example of fedspeak, Trump was elected due to constantly shitposting about how he was a god emperor and that a frog god was using him as a vessel to instate a 1000 year reich on the USA

Thats it, what you call 'taking out of context' is meme magic

Ive been here for 7 years, ever since revolution ball and gaza happenings and only recently have I been called a shill in multiple threads, check my post history and you'll see how obvious you people are about this

Fake news was always around user. They just popularized the term "fake news". It's like "alt-right" We've been digging through their lies.
So what I posted isn't a new shill tactic faggot.

Somebody needs to educate Trump about Letters of Marque and Reprisal. He can basically make us government-backed land pirates at any time of his choosing.

I hope this is based on a false report. AP would be giving us a golden example of how the media here is utter shit. And it's echoing everywhere, proving mainstream media is an echo chamber. Who needs to reach out to the Mexican government when you have leaked transcripts from an unknown source?

I know most of you already know this, but it'll be a perfect example to show to people who aren't aware how fake and colluded mainstream media is. If it's fake we have the biggest win of all, absolute proof AP is incompetent, reports fake news, doesn't check or verify sources, doesn't contact involved parties before publishing, etc.

I'm hoping this shit is fake, it'll be a massive blight on AP and every shitty news site that echoed them without even bothering to verify any of this.

archive it all

It might have happened, it might have not, but Trump has Pena "tengo pesadillas de muros" Nieto by the cajones, and he'll do anything to make himself look like he's actually bargaining something for his shit hole country.

throw the pr jew down the well.

I have a smile a mile wide right now. Not even that I want to invade Mexico (it would be better if that could be avoided) but because this four years is going to be so bonkers with interesting news all the time.

clarify the Seals raid, please

No you havn't. You came over from cuckchan sometime in the last six months to a year. Also, you're a shill.

This. The best propaganda is never a lie, just an idealized truth.

This. The MSM and its affiliates deserve to be shat on at all times.

wew, shitting all over the Australians too.

archive.is/wfkvA

7 years fag, migrated from cuckchan in 2011 to 4chon, and ended up here after STI sold us out for coke, you're the newfag here, I gurantee it

Checked that. Be real always. That's the power of the truth it doesn't have to defend itself cause it's the fucking truth

You're a faggot and this
is completely true.

Kill yourself goon

Kill all the spics. Take the land and resources. It isn't imperialism if the land is vacant.

Yeah, this sounds ridiculous to me. I wouldn't put it past the media, even AP, to just make shit like this up to stir the pot. Is Spicer doing a briefing tomorrow?

Our malcom turnjew is a fucking piece of shit.

Another example of… FEDSPEAK? Faggot get the fuck out of here, you are so clearly a shill its unreal

You attack people who post sources, you say that telling LIES is a good idea to help our cause when the truth is OUR BEST WEAPON and we have been winning so far because we can point out our enemies blatant lies.

Truth has always been and always will be our greatest advantage, our propaganda works because there is truth to it, not fake spin.

Your scripts get more advanced CREW but you pieces of shit stick out on here like a sore thumb

filtered

IS IT HABBENING

It amazes me that he kept anyone from the old administration or from someone who has had any conservative leanings for any other candidate.

You should consider suicide.

Is that a money-back guarantee? Because you are being paid to be here.

yeah no you're a shill, seriously how retarded are you to think you would fit in

Meme magic started spelt with a k.

you don't say?

I think Trump will eventually get the old administration out, but he needs to get his appointees through Congress first. Otherwise the Dems will refuse to call literally anything to a vote. Look at how much of a stink they raised over one insubordinate interim-AG.

All this for saying mexico should be burned to the ground. You are a hive of faggotry

I think we're on to something, look at the increase in d&c in this thread as soon as the discussion shifts to the liberal media.

We defeated the JIDF. We defeated CTR. It's annoying to see a new wave of these faggots show up, but it's hardly a secret we'll redpill a third of them and ruin the lives of another solid third, at best. I still have the CTR home addresses list btw. If the lights go out for a week, they'll be disappeared before the lights come back on. I'm quite sure of that.

Holy Shit, Congress can authorize RWDS.
HEY BARRON, TELL YOUR DAD ABOUT THIS

All this for being a shill who encourages lying in an effort to hurt our credibility. You fucking lost faggot, get out and come back with a better script.

checked

All of this for having a neon fucking sign over your head pointing at you and calling you a newfag. Hitler and Kek both agree.

I just want to know if we're vaporizing Mexico or not.

RIGHT WING PRIVATEERS

WW3 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH

WE MADE ITTTTTTTTTT

(checked)
Ron Paul used to talk about them a lot. I still remember them from my libertarian days - pretty lulzy, eh?

Fed/Int detected

It continues

TRUMP WILL FINALLY BURN TACO TO THE GROUND

wew

Daily reminder of just how badly Mexico would get BTFO if the US got into another war with the spics

Lel this. I still have every I have seen on this board since the exodus. All those shills and lefties sitting at home eating a ham sammich, with no idea we have all their info, just waiting.

You are like a ray of sunshine in this dark thread.
Thanks, I was losing hope.

every dox*

Saddle up boys, we're in for one hell of a ride.

Who the fuck would side with Mexico?

I'd just ship them to some black sites. no way they're stepping foot on US soil, outside of Gitmo

or just pitch them off into the ocean on the way over.

Wouldn't this be like when Woodwrow Wilson sent some rangers into Mexico to capture Pancho Villa?

probably not.

America has no corvettes, we can not win.

assisting with mexicos drug cartel problem is war on mexico…. gee I guess we know who runs mexico then.

strawpoll.me/12251054
strawpoll.me/12251054
strawpoll.me/12251054

It's probably easier to just kill the bad hombres when they come here.

interesting numerals

Ahem, dont click this, or any links for that matter

Feds are in the thread

Board is compromised to fuck anyway, don't know why I'm still here at this point

Hey mang who needs tanks mang just buy some sports cars mang.

I can only take so much meme magic. That would mean we would have another George Patton in the making

The Jews are just mad it wasn't America who was humiliated and threatened.

This has always been my place to get news before anyone else has it. I wouldn't know where else to go.

seriously? how the fuck do you fuck up this bad

Guatemala

Will this spark the race war?
Either that, or Mexico just shuts up and takes US dick, is cleansed of cartel influence and finally becomes a country again.
In any case, I'm glad the CIA is BTFO.

uh.. that's prolly the best 4U.

Check the tanks

Mate your tactics are still really, really transparent.

also

Just stop, its embarrassing. Your supervisor might have to dock your paycheck this week for the levels of cringe

or tank, or submarine

When you see news here, note the source, and if it turns out legit, add it to a list that you can peruse if this place goes down. It's unreliable to rely on only one source, even Holla Forums

NUKE MEXICO INTO GIANT TACO

WHAT THE FUCK
EVEN FUCKING VENEZUELA HAS TANKS

but you forgot China and their allies want usa ass on a plate

I'm pretty sure Guatemala hates Mexico.

The Sacking of Mexico

All of the money for the Mexican military gets funneled into the cartels for more drugs

wait you're saying the jews don't want us to start a war with mexico?

Realtalk we could 1v1 the entire South American continent.

So much butthurt

Clearly a shill

Proof of the pudding

ROLF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS NEVER STOP DO YOU

could you be more explicit?

the cartels are the military

Dubs confirm the truth of that user's pudding

Question: Are the FEMA camps a good thing now?
Imagine this, Obama built all those camps and equipped them with 15,000 guillotines thinking they would be used to kill off the last free thinking White men.
Trump gets power and suddenly that apparatus is in the hands of the far-right (if our hopes for Trump are true).
How long until leftists, Tumblrinas, gays, illegals and feminists are being shipped off, beheaded and harvested for their organs?

Jesus, this site has seriously gone downhill since the election. I think it's only 1/5 shills, 4/5 cuckchanners who lurked for exactly 0 minutes and decided they were in good company. They have no respect for board quality and think 8/pol/ has the same goals, ethos, and culture as 4cuck just because it happens to have 4chan as an historical location. Just a bunch of no-content shitposts in this thread. Almost no actual contribution that increases the overall insight of the reader.

I didn't post a link though you moron, do you understand ID's?

You are the worst kind of shill mate, you arent even good at it

I can think of two places offhand to escape
OBVIOUS FED SUBVERSION ITT

And I have to keep those a secret, in case the cancer leaks there

Also thank g-d Trump is finally
GOING TO WAR WITH MEXICO

These transcripts are LEGIT as fuck, REMOVE TACO, I hope no normie takes offense to my anti PR stunt here

Bane has such a nice jacket.

Dubs confirm

Even Zimbabwe has more tanks than Mexico

Haha. So now you understand how meme magic works. Pat yourself on the back.

Some anons seem to forget about those who profit of conflict independent of the side.
Also, if this reaction happens here, imagine how it will go south of the frontier. I suspect Pena Nieto will have a hard time making any progress now because of the social pressure of the taco macho culture.

Welp

Going to war with mexico and drug cartels failing that in what way?

Have you read a single book of magical literature in your fucking life, 4cuck? This is exactly the shit I'm talking about. You think all shitposting, the more vacuous the better, is some kind of instantation of the occult. No, you're just an underage b& idiot. It's infuriating. Did you consider lurking even 1 year? Even a month before you started shitting up the board with your completely worthless opinion?

This.

Before the election the board quality used to be so fucking high and there was endless amounts of useful information on everything and high quality anons.

It was a fucking joke, sperg. It's because we all want a happening with tacoland.

It would be a swift and decisive victory.

This.

Is this better, fag? Do I now abide by your guidelines?

I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

Two compromised places to be exact, kike.

tfw zimbabwe is stronger than mexico

Because you're a faggot, War with mexico is imminent and your sources debunk nothing

PSA

CREW is clearly shilling us harder than I expected they would be at this point, they are trying to concensus crack the board into thinking that peddling the MSM's fake news somehow helps our cause.

Am I the only fucking one seeing this? Its like most of the posters in this thread dont have a fucking clue about the culture but are trying their best to fit in while shilling us to high hell.

It just makes me want to win even more.

Spics finally admitting they're the tacokikes

checked

Motherfucker, Revolution ball and Gaza was 2012, thats how i know you are a shill.

You are a pathetic waste of oxygen and you should kys with all possible alacrity. You're probably being an obvious shill on purpose, which is even more disgusting. Do you people have any fucking shame whatsoever? You do know we're your intellectual betters, don't you? You're going to earn your due rewards for interfering with our work in the aeon that is to come, and I don't think you're going to like them very much.

MEXICAN WAR IS IMMIINENT, WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO GAS ALL THE SPICS 14/88

Haha fucking feds I swear, you may continue

Is CREW a newly formed team or has it been together since CTR ?

Truly 92439d is the one true Holla Forums

They are CTR. They just changed their name.

So they might already be active.

Mexican war is coming, feds

(checked)
Oh, they're active. Have you seen the board the past couple days? And look at the "lol butthurt" avatarspammer who thinks he's fitting in. He doesn't even qualify as 4cuck he's so bad at it. Too shit to outwit 4cuck! I seriously hope somebody saws off his head and posts the video to YouTube.

Based on the level of bullshit I've seen in certain threads lately? I'd say they've been active for at least a week now.

Nice tactics

Are you serious?

guys

GUYS

if we go to war with Mexico, wont Trump have precedent to put all beaners in internment camps for national security reasons?

After all, we did it to the Japs during World War II

The amount of asshurt shills here posting to each other is amazing. They're definitely unhappy about something.

DRONE THE CARTELS
TACO WAR NAO

Feds ITT

You understand how ID's work and we can all see you are the same "butthurt" poster constantly calling everyone feds right?

Right back at ya faggot

This is 72D chess. Trump leaked these. He is 1. injecting chaos into the world order and 2. gauging popular response. He has an "out" here. If things don't pan out in his favor, he can always say "fake news" and screw the media.

Maybe they're realizing this is the part where they lose.

you're just spreading lies and disinfo, and you disgrace kek with your twisted views. fuck off back to wherever you came from

This.
0 results.
Or maybe we're just flooded with newfags. That divide us thing may have ended up dividing us.

POTTERY

ROFL

Fuck off fed

Fed, lel

Whatever is happening, it is annoying. Why can't we just meme a taco war? Also, why can't anons just ignore the obvious as fuck bait?

Haven't had enough time to look closely, but just at a glance I would not be one bit surprised if the shills are indeed back, only ever so slightly less retarded than last time.

Josh Dolin
Adrienne Watson
Amanda Karpay
Elizabeth Shapell
Matt McClure
Rebecca Charen
Benjamin Fischbein
Burns Strider
Ellie Cohen
Elizabeth Price
Johan Newman
Benjamin Williams
Caryn Lenhoff
Daniel Wessel
Karla Towle
Kathleen Kennedy

Feds ITT

THIS, if you weren't feds I'd be ignored by now, instead you actually go out of your way to fucking spam me, maybe you actually have seen my post history and know I call you fuckers out so much

At times I can't figure who I hate more. On one hand, spics are slighly smarter- but this means that they're better at organized crime. Niggers on the other hand are stupid but it makes them more predictable by being unpredictable. A spic will try to feign good-heartedness to get what it wants.
For some reason spics also have a tolerance for torture and barbarism on par with that of muzzies. Needless to say they all need to go back to hell

This is what I was saying!

Accents are part of the spelling, mon ami.
Lügenpresse!

This timeline is getting crazy confirmed.

WEW finally some annexation my family will agree with.

t. Jefferson township defenders.

shilling this hard

Are mods fucking napping?

I never intended to hide the fact I'm one person, in fact that just helps my argument that you people are all shilling against one mighty shitposter, still don't know why, kek

Oh wait I know why, Feds

At this point I'm not even sure what you are trying to accomplish, you are either going for the "Hah fools it was bait all along!" (and therefore im not a shill) or you are genuinely just terrible at your job.

Either way its been amazing watching you flail wildly 63ab12

I dont think you understand that you being the only person posting "FEDS FEDS" every two seconds and telling us to lie to achieve our goals, saying you have been here for 7 years etc.

Think im going to listen to 4+ people over some autistic cunt who cant stop spamming the word fed and wants to push us down into shit tactics alley

SIEGE OF THE ALAMO 2.0

You're going to see this in your dreams, Shlomo. I've psychologically scarred more people than you've met.

I've been suspecting for a few days now the mods are compromised. There was a thread yesterday talking about Trump's top financial adviser calling out Germany about inflation, and twice it was deleted for no reason. The articles weren't proven to be fake, there was hardly any shilling involved, just quietly deleted no matter how many times it was posted.

fpbp

>>>/oven/

I'm so desensitized to gore now that I just ate my scrambled eggs on toast while trying to find the liver in your image.
I don't think I've lost my humanity.

No user, CIA are the drug dealers.

Not even CNN or HuffPo are running with this. The leak story all goes back to AP and this "reporter" VIVIAN SALAMA

FAKE NEWS

Drudge isn't confirming anything. He is just linking to the story.

Lots of mental gymnastics for a fed, don't you guys have to take physc tests or something?

I do it for good reason, fed

Mods are compromised, FBI report leaked recently suggesting forum admins are main targets, even leftypol has mods here and on 4cuck, this entire board, (4cuck included) has been shilled hard by feds due to the HWNDU threads, i.e nick denim jacket

I love this webm.

Do you feel in charge?

Really now? Careful not to deny it, might just reveal your true intentions

Jesus fuck I can't tell who's shilling and who's just being a fucking retard.

Ahem
TACO WAR IS BEGINNING
Thanks, FEDS ITT

Why are you only now going on about the feds being the biggest shill group here? What happened to the jidf, ctr/crew, cia, ridf, and god knows what else?

Spoilers: both retards are JEW CREW, this is their new tactic and as you can see it works wonderfully

NO ONE CAN, HAS OR WILL EVER

STUMP.
THE.
TRUMP.

So we need names for new US states.

Baja California and Jefferson are no brainers.

Why are you questioning this?

atleast all of those are feds if not receive federal funding

No it doesn't. It just makes for shitposting.

Do you really think this is some next level tactic? Obviously Feds are on Holla Forums we had fucking proof back in the 4cuck days they were doing it there, of course they would do it here.

HOWEVER, you are some CTR/CREW remnant who seems to think they have some next level 4d tactic of calling EVERYONE a Fed with no proof, no reason, you told us to LIE to foreward our goals, something that goes against every victory we have had so far. You told us to IGNORE the guy who posted a fucking source with translation on how this story is a fake.

You are clearly a shill, or a fucking moron, either way you need to go back. We dont need you peddling disinfo when the truth is our greatest fucking weapon

Fuck this, if it doesn't come from Sean Spicer himself, I don't buy it.

Spicey will correct the record again tomorrow.

Confirmed. Taco War begins now

Speacking as a Spic
On one hand
Mexico is in dire need for help, it's obvious the goverment ain't gonna do jack shit against the cartels
On the other hand, i still remember everything that happened to every single country where the Merican Army has set foot
And yeah i can see how Trump is so despised by every kike owned institution that it's practically imposible for me to think he is part of the (((trive)))
but it's also hard to forget every single fuck up the merican army has done wherever they made an "intervention"

Exactly. The way I see it is this, if it's fake news, he'll address it. If it isn't, he might not talk about it at all, or he might confirm it by saying, "This is Mexico's last chance to quit fucking around."

Holy shit LOOK at this, what the fuck is your problem? LOL If you had any integrity, you wouldn't go about questioning assertions that have probable validity, such as Feds actually being here. So far you've taken total offense to it, as if I've mentally stunned you or something, and that just leads me to further conclude my original hypothesis, dork, You HAVE to be a fed at this point

Why do I intend on saying WAR WITH MEXICO NOW instead of pounding on this thread that it's fake? Because this is Holla Forums, and I can do as I fucking wish, you seem to be pushing some sort of agenda yourself to take offense to all of this, there's no doubt in my mind about it now

No user, the other way around. Spicey corrects the bullshit narratives. Have you been watching?

tl;dr: Document from the Mexican Gov. saying that the reporter was lying and both presidents had a peaceful conversation.
Posted it as evidence of what I was saying

Why would you question the assertion that Feds are here if you were neutral on the subject? Why am I to take my eye off feds and look at le JIDF meme? Oh right, because you are what I think you are

BAD HOMBRES

Drop? When you raise the standards in a neighbourhood prices tend to rise.

No one doubts the Feds are here. We all read the FBI Gamergate report proving they've been here for years. You're just a shit shill who is shit at shilling and who is therefore called out as a shit shill. Shit shill.

It really is like waking up on Christmas morning every single fucking day since he got elected.

So why are there posts such as this

Looking to keep our eyes away from feds?

Spoiler that shit

Bad enough I seen something like that driving though little Haiti in Miami fairly recently. Fuckin disgusting sub humans

Nigger I think you didn't read the post you just responded to, and you sure like to put alot of words in other peoples mouths, then claim THEY have some agenda. You are entirely retarded, reported and filtered.

Calling JIDF a meme. Dear fucking god man, you are the worst at this, literally the worst fucking poster I have ever seen. Quality-wise, paranoia-wise, bait-wise, you are pathetic. Your masters are going to dock this one from your paycheck Schlomo

You could not be any more blatant. Tell your boss that you should not get a paycheck today

It's rumour within a rumour.
I'm curious thought. This might aswell be a gesture of goodwill towards Mexico with helping them clean house

I may be wrong. I will be more informed on this subject user

Quality content.

I never said that, just the one I was replying to, and the ones I suspect of being feds, like you

We all did, the JIDF website was not real, the more likely suspect of monitoring us are, feds

I can POST how I WANT :^)
Gotta be feds to continue this

Good post

This. Its the reason kikes cant meme.

I think its a canary trap. This is some next level 88D chess if it is.

Let her rip brother

Probably.

This, basically. Gore posting is just an ineffective waste of time, and disrespectful to the families and loved ones of those deceased.

Meme it.

Meme magic has nothing to do with truth, you can play any angle with memetics, magick with a k was how it was originally worded, and you're feds

Didn't he already do this with someone else?

Mexican sources are saying that the AP fabricated this entire story.

those look comfy

This, obviously; confirmed by Kek.

He's getting them all

F I R E C O C K
I
R
E

C
O
C
K

Fire cock confirmed

ATZLAN IS RIGHTFUL TEXAN CLAY

twitter.com/SRE_mx

even the official Mexican External Relations twitter has 2 notes.
One directed to the public, saying it's fake, and another one directly to AP

So happy

keks blessing

CANARY LEAK CONFIRMED

THE FIRE RISES

2017 is the ultimate happening year, boys. I can feel it.

Just name the whole of mexico "New Texas."

WAIT WAIT WAIT

ARE YOU SAYING THE JEWS JEWED TOO HARD THIS TIME?

YES

China couldn't get troops to Mexico in any meaningful amount, they don't have the navy for it.

I was right all along, we must support this
Fuck off feds, kek

Bye bye spicland

He's done that with some CIA members, and they fall for it every time.

Wish a spic would

We need to name one Jackson in memorial for the best president of all time, and one Polkland in memory of the President who led America in the Mexican-American war and beat their asses. He wanted to take more clay but ultimately we ended up with what we have now.

We will be fulfilling Polk's destiny, his manifest destiny.

Ausfagg here, an msm site I like to keep tabs on has this story up as its first story,
archive.is/aNmYx
Typical they put this up to make it look like we also got yelled at by the big bad trump. Absolutely no sources posted no "fact checking" and to be taken on good authority. May the left implode and may kek grant us foresight to beat this beast. Just so over these fucking snowflakes and the shit throwing.

OH MEIN GOTT COULD YOU IMAGINE THE FUCKING SALT IF THERE WAS A NEW AMERICAN STATE IN THE NEWLY CONQUERED MEXICAN LANDS CALLED TRUMPSYLVANIA

one race the human race MY ASS

No matter how you play this, it works

The more MSM that think its real, the more their integrity is destroyed

(checked)
Sounds about right. Trump's "secret genius" tactic is working out wonderfully, because even if the leftists figure out he's not actually stupid they'll never want to admit it to themselves.

You can't use nukes in a proxy war.

FED
FED
FED
FED

Amidoingitright?

4dchess, if he denies he is a fed, he is a fed, therefore no matter what he is a fed. Gotcha

8D CHESS

Trump's alliance with Israel will force Jews to fight for the USA against Mexico.

who's he going to purge, Holla Forums?

Are you still this assmad, retard?

Notice I don't give a shit about you calling me CREW, or whatever bullshit you come up with. Stop posting. Get out.

Filtered.

Isn't that how you're supposed to talk to Australians?

You are the gift that keeps on giving mate, im here till you stop posting. Keks for days

You always have the old aministration for the first couple weeks in order to get a smooth transistion.
if would simply replace everyone on his first day with whoever he wants, no shit would get done, since everyone would have to learn how shit works, especially because Trump himself is new to politics.
He gets his people in, they get trained in the proper processes and then the swap happens.

It was never easier to spot newfags then now.
Shame that lurking got abolished.

You have made an error here
EVERY post you've made has been "YOURE A SHILL", NO FBI HERE

Every. Single. Post. Fuck off FBI.

ATZLAN
IS RIGHTFUL TEXAN CLAY

That doesn't work when every single post I replied to of yours has you calling every user who disagrees with you a Fed, but nice try faggot, you sincerely suck at your job

You're wrong again.

This has nothing to do with feds. Fuck you.

SO YOUR PRETENDING OR SUCK AT IT, EITHER WAY SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You entered the thread to call others shills, and that's what you've done consistently throughout it. You have no interest in promoting the topic at hand, just D&C'ing the posters who go against your angle

FBI ON SUICIDE WATCH SINCE WE GOT THAT NEW DOCUMENT AHAHAHAHA

TELL YOUR BOSS SPECIAL AGENT GOLDBERGSTEIN HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ISRAEL OR YOU'LL GET A SILENT HIT HAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit you gave me a heart attack user

Pretty interesting psyop

Let them come and clean their damn mess

you're the one who's scrambled schlomo

I was directing him to that post, it had nothing to do with feds and yet he still replied to it

I had to check it too. Kek

I checked it too tbh

(proof disinfo agent)
"fedspeak"
"7 year oldfag"
"FED"
"FED"
"Shill"
"FED"
"FED"
"Hello fellow kids" "FED"
"FEDS"
"FEDS"
"FEDS"
"FEDS"
"FEDS"
"FEDS"
"FEDS"
"FEDS"
"FEDS"
"Anyone who questions me is a fed by default"
"FEDS"
"FEDS"
"FEDS"
"FEDS"
"Elongated FEEEEEDS"
"Everyone but me is a shill"

My list is better than your list faggot, anyone can just look up your fucking ID and see the shit you are spewing, not to mention replying to yourself you fucking newfag.

Manifest destiny.

Your list is shit

Nothing to do with feds, cherrypicking for your agency

Shill faggot confirmed - notice how he used that butthurt image more than once? Sad!

Thats nice dear

Keep trying to consensus crack.

KEEP AMERICA GOING SOUTH SO THEY DONT COME NORTH IS THE PLAN. NO MORE ROOM IN CANADA. fuckin were working on turdow now, OLEARY SOON

Reported.

REMINDER THAT A WAR WITHOUT THE ANNEXATION OF LAND IS NOT WORTH FIGHTING. WE MUST MEME PUBLIC ACCEPTANCE OF ANNEXATION OF LAND AS SPOILS OF VICTORY.
REMINDER THAT A WAR WITHOUT THE ANNEXATION OF LAND IS NOT WORTH FIGHTING. WE MUST MEME PUBLIC ACCEPTANCE OF ANNEXATION OF LAND AS SPOILS OF VICTORY.

Fish in a barrel.

We're sending you to Hell, CIAnigger.

Faggot

there it is

You must have earned at least $5.00 off of this thread by now champ!

It's always pissed me off that the US will fight wars only to give the country back

No u

It's 63ab12 and 92439d with the latter being more subtle. They are using good cop/bad cop or maybe more appropriately, funny guy/straight guy tactics. There are more but they might just be falling for the bait.

I mean, to be fair, just because they're third world subhumans doesn't mean it isn't for Isreal.

I single handedly accidentally genocided literally over half a village in Afghanistan, and while it's 23 less muds, it really only benefited Isreal.

Eh, this was a shit thread anyway, may as well counterintelligence troll. The audience might pick up on their tactics for next thread. 'fact, I should have probably been saging from the start for all the aforementioned reasons. Sage.

What my dear Canadian friend, do you suppose happens when there is no more southern land to take?

Sea to shining sea.

I think you will find that I actually was just concerned with the complete lack of post quality, if ya read my posts before this faggot started calling everyone "FEDS" for no reason I was saying that truth is what won us Brexit and POTUS, there is no reason for us to start lying now when that has been our enemies biggest weakness.

We already know CREW are going to be the new CTR and they are already recieving funding, I cant be the only one seeing this shit.

See:

Beyond that im just shitposting because they autistic who spams FED constantly and butthurt memes is terrible at this

Theres three or four of them, and no, I have no aim to be either good nor bad cop here, I'm replying for the sake of anyone viewing to see these retards get triggered by a mere accusation, which if you've been here long enough, was normally a common thing

Never have I seen anyone get this triggered by an FBI accusation, to the point in which he entered this thread to refute it, and to continuously do it, over and over, as if I've said something heretical

Sea to shining sea from the article circle to Patagonia.

You did not come here with a concern for post quality, you came here for the SAKE of calling others shills, hence why your first post here is against me

The fact that you say I'm calling you a fed for "no reason" is suspicious enough already, when anyone can see that you ENTERED this thread with the intent of D&C.

Thats fucking brilliant. Saved

Dear god, user what if we are just two people who disagree on the internet, not fucking feds? Is that a stretch? three or four people called you out for your encouragement of DISINFO, that kinda shit puts us back miles and you are acting like a sperg, they might just be other anons who think you are a fucking faggot, like me.

You are genuinely either a shill or retarded, anyone who looks up your posts so far can see this, not even talking about the FED ones, its just your constant advocating for shit fucking tactics that go against everything that got us our victories so far.

Arctic not article. Killing myself now

Faggot I came into this thread and literally just pointed out that lying goes against everything that has won us this so far, are you too fucking thick skulled to understand this, or are you willfully ignorant?

It's no secret feds lurk here. It's either autists being autistic or a fed's first day on the job and not knowing we know they're here. either way they'll get bored eventually

That's a big claim lad.
One could call the Zyklon Ben edits and #DraftOurDaughters as lying. Often times memeing something into reality relies on lying at the time, until it becomes true.

Why do you have this?

hey esse, better not pick a fight with us, gringo

Back to the current topic then. Mexico needs to build that fucking wall asap for their own safety. Here we come for our clay mex

Why are you so persistant in me not mentioning feds? Even if you were just someone who disagreed with me, I'd still aim to call you that, because it's better to accuse than to go off with the chance that I just left a agent unhindered. Just as everyone called everyone JIDF on cuckchan, it's not like people sperged out over being called JIDF in the way you do now.

Half of this thread consists of people saying that even if this is fake, it's a leak, and plays into our narrative that way. You're just against promoting this news peice what so ever because its FAKE? And what if Trump himself leaked it?

You've been crying about some form of credibility that comes from this place but yeah I'm going to say it again, being here as long as I have, credibility doesn't fucking matter. PR is retarded

HOW TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN (Foreign Policy and Electoral System Edition)

-Establish English as the national language and remove translations to other languages in official documents. Also pass a law of "anglicisation", making every citizen adopt an English surname or variant of their original surname (an example would be Drumpf to Trump), those who refuse (Hispanics, Jews, Muslims) will have their citizenship revoked.

-Invade Mexico and make Yucatan an independent state, with free trade and low taxes to promote American tourism in that nation. Yucatan will become a developed country.

-Separate California into more states, like Jefferson, Costa (Coastal California) and rename California to Reagan in order to make the liberals angry.

-Incorporate the state of Baja California, Sonora and Chihuahua from Mexico, deport all criminals to Mexico and prohibit residents from these states to vote, after 10 years those who speak fluent English are granted the right to vote.

-Deport Mexican nationals and illegal immigrants to Mexico

-Invade Cuba and the Caribbean Islands to eradicate communism and tax havens, respectively.

-Incorporate Cuba as a state, merge Puerto Rico with the Caribbean Islands into one state. Same restrictions as the newly incorporated states from Mexico.

-Invade Canada and occupy the whole nation, establishing martial law and deport Muslims under the pretext of national security, crackdown on "terrorist organisations" (liberals), grant statehood and the right to vote after 20 years.

-Abolish "Quebecois culture" and pass a harsh law of "Anglicisation", banning French in Quebec.

-Invade Greenland and do the same

-Shill for an United Central America and make them a close ally to prevent a third war against Mexico. Also make them give 50% of the Panama Canal Revenue to the USA.

-Shill for Gran Colombia too, to neutralise the socialist threat that is Venezuela and Ecuador.

-Ally with countries such as Chile, Argentina and Uruguay to have a strong presence in Southern America.

-After 8 years, implement a Schulze STV electoral system and the Shortest-Splitline method for districts.

-Abolish the Electoral College and decentralise the election even more to grant the states more power. I haven't thought of an specific system yet.

-Abolish term limits for the Presidency and up terms to 5 years.

-Establish term limits for Congress, also lower term to 1 year.

It says that Trump said it in a constructive tone, so it's "fake".

bush
dide
in
eve

Flushed another one out, I was wondering about you.
All three of you responded with almost the same post, unless you were all just pretending to be retarded in the exact same way.

He's going to drive them all down to South America and put them behind the southern wall. He said Mexico was going to "pay" for it.

TOP KEK

True, but in the case of all of the political shit we have dealt with we got people on our side because the facts were behind us, Trump memes, anti-clinton shit, our propaganda only works best when the facts are behind it, Goebbels himself said this shit.

By your logic on the calling everyone feds thing, can you understand why I would be concerned you might be CREW given the situation, between ShareBlue and CTR 2.0 getting funded? Not to mention I have been seeing a large uptick in people saying "It doesn't matter if its fake, its the impression" - and that is just bad propaganda right there, and leading us toward bad tactics is something I would assume the shills would want to do.

PR is retarded mate, we post on a board where the wider world thinks we are all literally 6 gorillion frying mass murderers, couldnt agree with you more there, but its credibility in terms of our own standards. We rally against the press and their double standards, their fake news, but we don't try to stamp out our own fake news when we already have so much ammo on theirs?

Just a difference of opinion I guess user

So this thread has devolved into utter shit, but as it did I went looking and the story, and the source one Dolia Estevez sounds sketchy as all get out. Despite both the White House and the spokesman for the Mexican president denying these claims, the fact that this Estevez, who works for Forbes, got this transcript form some unknown source, just sounds sketchy as shit.

15 D-d-d-DOUBLE D CHESS

I'll check that palindromatic get user. Maybe I'm some crazy redneck alt right hunter from the Rockies that lost a job and a house to a spic. Maybe I'm not. Maybe I live in the south and the same scenario. I'm borrowing your pic too. Ty. Kek speed user

user, I

The fact that the guy doesn't want a war with Mexico should of been evidence from the start.

THIS WHOLE THING IS LITERALLY FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS ALERT

We just thought we knew where the great wall was going up at .We're taking over tacoland.
What will we rename mexico city?

FAKE AS FUCK

benis

Trump's pulled this trick before. It's to expose the leaker. Hopefully they get disassembled piece by piece rather than simply fired.

Damn… I thought we waz gonna be conquistadors

Relax user, even if it is, we're going to carpet bomb the shit out of these spics, and you should inform all MSM agencies that Trump said he's ready to deploy troops, ruin their credibility, push the angle that this is leaked by trump, do whatever you can to put the idea of a US Mexico invasion into the minds of the libshits, maybe we'll cause a few insurrections in the military, get the fire rising

Not surprising, who will it be…….

CacaPeePeePooPooShire

New America U.S.A DOT COM

FreeFrog City
Shadilay City
Kek City
Emperor City
Sky Spire City
Victory City
Tadpole Town
Triumph Ccity

Just to name a few.

The beaner part of the story i think is a canary trap but the Aus one might be real.

Kekopolis

Aus one is definitely real.

Not giving details but I am pinging off social media. Just keep dumping shit and then backing it up and this administration is gravy.

And by shit I mean the Truth.

The Ogdoad were worshiped in Hermopolis.

Their story is already changing..

THEY CANT EVEN KEEP THEIR LIES STRAIT

Trump leaks the story himself to indirectly threaten Mexico with force, arrest anyone he can blame, and blame the media for hysteria.

periscope.tv/w/1ynKONlbmEZxR

Pepopolis
Pee Pee + Poo Poo + Pepe

Wrong thread

HISmopolis, MISANDRIST!

Aristegui Noticias has been targeted by the mexican government for actually doing a good job reporting the corruption as well as the president's ties with the cartels.
Her orginal article now hidden or deleted from mexican MSM specified how the mexican president was meek and apologetic to Trump, so take it all with a grain of sand

PeePoo the frog?

But in the case of meme magic, we're often CREATING the truth. We lie up until our lies turn out to be truth. I'm not saying Geobbels was wrong, just that Meme Magic isn't conventional propaganda.

ANNEX CANADA AND MEXICO

Pepe, but the Pee will be merged with it. the rest explains itself.

And what is this?
why was this posted?

Right

And this is coming from the guy who got mad about me calling out feds? Direct linking out of nowhere? Yeah, all paranoia I suppose HAHAHA

Kek.

OH! PooPee the frog

Mexico is trying to be a passive agressor towards USA just like Poland was to Germany right now. If US starts a war willingly, it would start a chain reaction from kikes and they would try everything to get Russia, China, The Middle-East, Europe, Canada and Australia into the conflict too.

Just kick out spics, kill cia, kill cartels, build a wall and shoot everything that passes the border. Have tanks standing at the border if necessary. There is no need to invade and start a war, when Mexico already swims in shit on its own.

Cartman BTFO

BLOOD ON THE TACO

Sorry man, looked back through your posts and can't defend calling you a shill. That's what I get for drunken shill hunting.
I will blame color coded IDs and maintain that I am totally awesome nonetheless.

Friendly fire happens, all is forgiven.

>suddenly all of the cartels and with them most of Mexico's income disappears
sounds pretty cool

They kick you when your down

May Kek will it.

Memes are talking to us around 3:40.
Donald Trump is mentioned.
I can't make it out though.

For anyone who doesn't know this song is about the MSM talking shit and people buying into it therefore sanctifying it.

What did he mean by this?

like when they made MJ out to be a pedophile when in reality he just raped the demons out of those boys?

Eleven did sit lush.
:-(

If you read some of the lyrics to his songs from the History album and look at what he thought of jews you might not be so sure of thats true.

that MJ regularely talked to Elvis and that's why he married Lisa Marie and raped kids?

Good goy.

real question though
How is Paris Jackson white if MJ is supposed to be the real, fucked-her-mother, father?

One of my relatives was a famous music producer in the 50s and was friends with Elvis. He told us that Elvis would talk to his dead mother in the closet. True story.

To her imaginary spirit, not her corpse. Eww

Poor guy. The 50s were a tough time for faggots.

Trump will finish the job that Polk started. All Mestizos need to be pushed down into South America.

They didn't tolerate faggots back then. So yeah.

We must annex the land.
We must deport the people.
We must fulfill James K. Polk’s dream.

Please kill Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador and the political class while you're at it, please. The only good politicians right now are dead politicians, the equivalent of a Trump doesn't exist or was killed before taking off.

The current shill tactic is to make blatant lies and bait thread. They also will go into a thread and start making a stink about how we had this thread already and shit like that while pretending to be from here don't get caught in there circular arguments that go no where. Also remember preelection out UID was around 2000+ but jumped 3000+ that's a lot of volume that showed up here. As a final thing there are also people coming here for the sole reason of stirring shit and have no stake in anything because we do get triggered kind of easy well it is mostly newfags and shills pretending to be us getting triggered.

It's too late for that. Emperor Maximillian tried to make Mexico European, but he was overwhelmed by spics. Only a genocide implemented by an external force can make Mexico white again.

Isn't she the Mexican Rachel Maddow (a dyke "journalist")?

meant for

Not really worthy of a new thread, but he also nominated /ourjudge/ and btfo'd the Aussies.

Jokes on you, we're officially greatest ally.
In all seriousness though you don't deserve those foogees either. We'd be able to get rid of them way easier if not for Melburnians. As an aside, in Australia there is now a deep deep hatred for "civil Libertarians" and people want to sink boats.

I know, you dingoes are alright, I just thought Trump's tweet was funny.

Fake news or not, I still expect a rumble to go down in Mexico. It's simple:

1) Annex Mexico - pick a casus belli, any casus belli edition
2) Change the Constitution so that "annexed territories" can be administrated by the USG but said territories cannot have electoral representation
3) Give legal immigrants already here lots of incentive to go back and to stay there

It is pretty solid. He's not wrong, who the fuck would be stupid enough to accept such a deal? Obama apparently.

We're stuck with them. Every single person outside of the capital cities wants to send them back but the lefty fucks refuse to let us. It's fortunate though that our country always follows American political trends a few years behind, so Nationalism will rise here inevitably.

Good luck with that. Requires 3/4 of state legislatures to agree.

REMINDER THAT THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION SPECIFICALLY MENTION THAT WARS SHOULD NOT RESULT IN LOSS OF TERRITORY

IF WARS RESULTED IN CONQUERING AND ANNEXATION, LIKE THEY USED TO, IT WOULD MEAN A GROWING EUROPEAN POWERBASE, AND THE DESTRUCTION OF SPAWN POINTS OF ENEMIES OF THE WHITE RACE

PURGE AND ANNEX MEXICO NOW!

But user, don't you see all the protests against racism?
Maybe you need to see a few more to fix that wrongthink.

YOU JUST FUCKING PURGE IT GODDAMN THAT'S 10 MILLION MEXICANS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BRINGING INTO THE U.S. AND GIVING THEM VOTES.

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM THE ERRORS OF THE SPANISH?? YOU DON'T COLONIZE IT, YOU FUCKING PURGE IT.

ALWAYS FUCKING PURGE CONQUERED TERRITORY

We need a "safe zone" to deport the illegals to.

The Jew York Times seems to believe the Australian portion of this latest crisis is real. Whatever the truth may be it's still a load of keks.

U.S.-Australia Rift Is Possible After Trump Ends Call With Prime Minister

archive.is/xoLks

Spicey yesterday said it was fine.

Looking forward to the next press conference.

Press drone: Is it true US-Australia relations are irreparably damaged and how will the Trump administration address the tragic plight of Sudanese boat niggers and random jihadists who've washed up on the shores of Australia?

What kind of nigger are you?

pls just don't rape our women, you'll leave a lot of bad blood and just another people that will want revenge for several decades to come

Actual posts I saw here yesterday night

Trump himself, obviously. He's been doing it for damn near 30 years. He's been fucking with the media for that long. Everything was a setup to this moment and it's paying off beautifully.

Some more fun. Isn't it great watching Trump roll grenades into ossified power structures?

The Australian: Details of Trump and Turnbull’s phone call over refugee deal revealed

archive.is/BPFSM

you have no idea how important this part is. there are going to be one billion of them unless we do something.
not one of these niggers can farm or feed them selves.
they only exist because of foreign aid.

Remember, if Mexico goes to war with USA, Mexicans in USA are considered enemies. Can be deported or shot directly.

8D CHESS

I'm okay with this.

In fact, I expect this.

consider that this will be the first intervention under a real american president, not just some jew tool

In case anyone doesn't see what is happening I'll spell it out.

America is/was Wiemar Germany. Trump is very much like Hitler. This is going to culminate in almost a mockery of WWII. It's going to be USA+Russia+UK Japan at this point has an irrelevant military force though that may change instead of Germany+Japan+Italy and it's going to be against Mexico, Canada, the EU, China, Israel, and all of the ME countries that have been "democratized" in the past. South America will probably eat itself alive as this goes on. WWIII is inevitable, it has always been inevitable. The true war to end all wars, the end of ZOG or the end of humanity. This is a war between the jews and the white man.

Again, WWIII was coming one way or another. If Hillary had been elected and all had gone as planned it would be USA vs Russia, nuclear goy apocalypse. If war is inevitable at least we are favored by being in such a great timeline. Ave Trump, see you on the battlefield fellow stalkers.

Kek. This isn't your run -of-the-mill 20th century trench warfare, faggot. This war will be fought with information, subversion, memes and ideologies. We can't have standard nation to nation fights when all nations are divided on a globalism - nationalism front. Have you learned nothing of how there are no "wars" in Europe, and somehow the white race is dying?

Holy shit, Mexico becoming a prison state by the end of the year.

Come on now, lads. Let's not underestimate the God Emperor.

Consider This: Your country is a fucked up shithole already

We don't want Canada, it's too gay and too marxist.