He can't keep getting away with it…

He can't keep getting away with it…

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sjames_fit/status/857775631353950208?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so does every woman who slept with A-rod

MEATCUCKS BTFO!

He's not, though. He's going to court.

Then I couldn't go vegan with you around, honey.

Trump Curse still rolling strong.

Is that why they're so angry all the time? They've never gotten head?

We get meatcuck bitches to blow us. They love the taste of our superior semen.

Yes, we know vegans are all literal faggots.

Women love the Plant Powered Penis. Stay mad, meatcuck.

She wanted to grow up.

She changed lanes to the fast lane.

No one pushed her hand. She chose it.

Settle gently into the plot you chose, you generic slut cunt.

Do you retards ever get tired of being inert pussies?

wow

Yeah, I'm sure those jewish tech cucks have your best interest in mind. It's not like they hate animals and white people or anything.

user, I need to know right now: behind all this ironic shitposting, are you actually a vegan? I'm a vegetarian and I don't see the need to go the extra step. I own my own cattle and treat them well; they roam free all day and live happy lives, is it really so wrong to collect my chicken's unfertilized eggs?

Childhood shattered.

I'm actually a vegetarian. Nothing wrong with milking cows or keeping poultry as long as you don't treat them badly.

You might as well not watch movies at all, because usually two of those three things will be true for any given actor.

I don't get vegans, really. I don't know why they push themselves to such an extreme.
Most of my cows were rescues. There's something magical about seeing them roam free for the first time. They're such gentle animals if you know how to deal with them.

Especially when the narrative was: He doesn't need drugs or alcohol for his comedy.

Nope, just coke and hos.

SSSSOMEBODY STOP HIM

Welcome to adulthood, junior.

Haven't seen that one. Post it here >>>/sa/2

So why does vegan spammer derail actual on topic threads but leaves politics shit completely alone?

Every time I see a vegan derail I go out and buy some meat.
More than I can eat without it going bad actually, a lot of it just rots, so those particular animals were literally slaughtered for nothing.

I'm pro vegan but I eat meat

I dont want to call you a cuck but jesus christ.

Lol how

What do you think the end game to all the vegan activism is? all natural meat consumption shut down.

Transnational corps have adapted to the cultural war being won by anti-western marxists and created a form of corporate friendly marxism. This is where SJWs come from. These stooges think you can be revolutionary and support Apple, Jewgle and so on at the same time. It's in their interest to fight national pride and racial cohesion and so on as these things make it easier to oppose their interests. When you have race riots every so often and patriotism is frowned upon you can't stop these hyenas from fucking you in the ass.

Their worst nightmare is a strong unified nation that's racially homogenous, such a nation could actually fight for its own interests and keep them from plundering. Basically corporate marxism is artificially designed to prevent unified collective action against them.

They can't

I like how these women basically admit they are overgrown children with no ability to control themselves

I know exactly what marxism is, you can toot your "not true marxism" horn all you want. Corporate marxism has evolved from the gramscian line of marxism and the closest relative is cultural marxism but there is a subtle difference in how they manifest.

That should have been obvious to anyone tbh.

You really are a giant cunt.

It's even simpler tbh, there is money in it. Companies like PwC etc.. make millions on Diversity training and selling shit with a veneer of diversity.

You're missing the big picture.

men are to blame for letting their women behave like degenerates tbh

t. degenerate drug cuck

Wow that is a really large penny.

Those videos are the shit

Dude the bitch was star struck by a con man "actor"

Women are weak to any man who can get in their head no matter what they look like. I dont think she should be blammed. I feel like carrey is a predator tbh

Pulled the old I love you and be a gentleman long enough to make her smitten then show her your dark side.

Vegan here. I don't think i'd mind eating eggs and milk if ((((((humanely sourced))))), but 90% of people don't have access to such a thing, including me.

THIS.

Better vegan here. Chicken periods and cow puss are disgusting, wouldn't even eat them if the animals wanted me to.

You're right but currently i can't quite think that eggs and milk aren't "magical foods".
But just reminding myself of what a egg is made of, where it made, and where it exits where it is made, makes me kind of want to take that back.

P.S twitter.com/sjames_fit/status/857775631353950208?lang=en

Someone send him the Patton special, I think it fits him to a T.

Fuck off god damn.

Ask yourself why those things are profitable.