Exclusive: Trump to focus counter-extremism program solely on Islam - sources

Exclusive: Trump to focus counter-extremism program solely on Islam - sources

archive.is/xNqqa

That's not good, we need to focus on the leftists too

Thats Holla Forums's fight

This is GREAT

El. Oh. El. They probably had 100 guys watching every one White Nationalist, and 3 Arab/White mixed guys who can't speak Arabic responsible for Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

Requesting that screencap showing the number of people killed in "white supremacist" violence versus other categories.

Who? Fucking who? Roof? Jesus Christ, who do these people think they're trying to kid?

Ask this of the next libtard you have to talk to. I'd bet money they'll mention Timothy McVeigh or the handful of abortion clinic bombings in the 90s as though they were happening every day all over the world, like they are in the real world with Islam.

This was meant for

Isn't the hard number like 6 abortion doctors killed over the course of 2+ decades? Someone get the memes about the number of gun owners and their ammunition and how "if legal gun owners were the problem, you'd know about it"

Abortion doctors, like sand niggers and divorce lawyers aren't people. So that can't possibly be it.

Holla Forums's stance on abortion always confused me to one degree or another. As degenerate and disgusting as it is, it's still had a part in keeping the ghetto population controlled. Is there a reason why Margaret "Exterminate the Negro Race" Sanger and her Eugenics Agenda isn't a Holla Forums hero?

addendum: I am aware that Sanger was also a rabid feminist cunt hellbent on destroying the nuclear family. Question still stands.

Idgaf about abortion. But most of them are marxists, so they got to go. Nothing wrong with aborting niggers though. They're not human either.

What's confusing?
Abortion for whites: Only in the case of rape.
Abortion for non-whites: Holy shit, how do we fund it faster?

Sterilization is even more preferable, and humane. Cruelty to animals should be kept to a minimum.

The left supports muslims so….

Holla Forums in general has a hard stance against abortion. Yeah, some will have your "okay in the case of rape", others will say "okay if the kid is handicapped", we have both extremes of the "never ever" and "exterminate halfbreeds". As user stated they're Marxists, so they're not human, but I haven't heard anyone outright say that Sanger's mission to exterminate blacks was noble and good.

I have the stats to back him up

the staunch anti-abortionists are just christcucks usually from the US who dont understand abortion is the only reason the niggers in the USA arent shitting out 12 niglets each and breeding like locusts
literally we should all take a eugenics stance on abortion
abort if the fetus if its defective in some way and if its rape or if the mother is at risk of dying due to health complications
but you only what that restricted to the European populations because their birthrate is so low
for niggers and spics? have as many as you want theres already too many of those fuckers

Checked.

I hope I live to see the day that the west is well and fed up with that stupid sandmonkey book and the desert faggots that read it. Islam should have been discarded before the 1300s started. Fucking Christcucks can't finish anything right.

checking that sweet-as hell id

KEK WILLS THE GOD EMPEROR TO INCLUDE ALL (((SEMITES)))

CHECKED
On abortion, here's what you should realise.
Negresses who get abortions go back and shit out more niglets, regardless.
However, White women who get abortions are responsible enough to not make the same mistake twice, or possibly even get 'fixed' so they aren't fertile.
Even from a utilitarian perspective, abortion is NOT the answer.
Like it or not, the Christcucks are right about this one.

I wonder if Trump reads 8/pol/ because we just exposed on the NET TALON thread what it takes to get on the FBI terrorist watch list/no fly list, and really its pretty much any white nationalist who buys a lot of guns.

Trump is therealmoonman

We went over this

Ghetto niggers couldnt afford it so they get the subsidy and can keep having it done; average college white woman would have to think about getting knocked up

yeah we should probably collate all this into a manifesto of some description tbh
the Holla Forums manifesto on how to create a happy healthy society
would certainly lessen the number of newfags queries and shill tactics of trying to use fracture points to promote D&C could be more easily spotted

So, the Khmer Rouge is ripe to rise again! Excellent.

YOU HEAR THAT? FBI GO AND HARASS ALL THE MUSLIMS HOARDING GUNS IN THE BASEMENTS OF THEIR MOSQUES INSTEAD OF TURNING THIS INTO A HONEYPOT
Unless you guys want to shitpost on your lunchbreaks, keep on shit-talking the CIA, or whatever, that's fine

He seems to have posted here once in at the start of the elections, he said something like "I know you exist and I'll only post once" and some user asked if he could give a wink wink on his twitter and he did. Could be a coincidence, could be him.

Can the manifesto write out how the government is going to encourage STEM educated and objectively intelligent couples to have lots of children?

Didn't we have a redpill general thread?
…Why not >>>/redpill/ ?

Oh shit, I didn't realize it was already made, abandoned, and fucked.

im not writing it it takes too much time I imagine

i would imagine a redpill thread would also only contain objective facts and media instead of actual rules, theories and guidelines created in response to those facts and media

checked

Roof, Brevik, McVeigh and the Planned Parenthood guy. I think that covers the last 20 years. McVeigh was in response to Ruby Ridge, Brevik was killing leftists and I don't think bombing an abortion clinic has anything to do with white supremacy. What a dangerous ideology we have here.

Probably Mr. Bannon

Oh no, those peaceful muslims will become violent when people assume they are violent. This is really bad! Trump is literally creating terrorists right now! And it's all his fault! :^)

I think the Columbine kids, even though they were kikes, shot up the school around Hitler's birthday to celebrate him or some shit, also that guy that shot the jewess representative. But even then they'll shift the goalposts and talk about the overlap of "muh angry white men" and how it doesn't matter if they were actually white supremacists or not. I've seen them do it. It's much more blatantly anti-white than you might realize.

I can't wait until Trump has a realization who is attacking him in the media the most and a new reich is created with American muscle

This is both good and bad. First off, we should be immensely thankful that Hillary isn't President because she would be equally vigilant on "counter-extremism" except her targets would be white nationalists and online hate speech. It would appear Trump realizes that we're an influential component of his support base and propaganda network. At worst we'll be ignored by him, and if he has any latent natsoc sympathies, he might actually help us.

However, muslim immigration and extremism is only a symptom of a larger problem. If it weren't for subversive kikes pushing for open borders and undermining America's white identity, we would never have had a muslim issue in the first place. If we only focus on symptoms like muslim terrorism we'll be fighting a neverending battle because jews are our biggest threat right now.

I doubt we will just be ignored after all the stuff we have done.

I can't imagine Trump's administration being hostile to us. I think he realizes that we're a huge part of his popular support online – just check out reddit/twitter/facebook comments to see what libshits are saying about him.

While it's true the majority of American citizens voted for Donald Trump, most of normalfags who don't frequent the Internet, so without the presence of Holla Forums it looks like everyone online hates Trump. Our memes and flooding post-debate polls to hand Trump a decisive victory helped create the image of immense online popular support.Without Holla Forums, the kike media would be able to paint Trump as another "rich white Republican" but we helped make him the 'cool' candidate.

What, like once every 10 years?

Trump isn't going to do anything to us, only the most disingenuous anti-white kike conflates all white people with certain sects of white groups. I think only Dylann Roof could be said to mirror our beliefs somewhat, meanwhile at least hundreds of thousands of muslims have terrorist sympathies and the rest are at least tolerant or quiet about them.

The friends of today could be the ennemies of tomorrow.

Looks like he needs to target antifa too

:^)

Gonna need a sauce on that pic for further research.

two-face by tohzai

Danke!

FBI statistics themselves (under racist Holder no less) show that white supremacists are literally the least likely and have done the least terrorism to the point that Jewish religious motivated terrorism in the USA is higher (but it never gets into the media, funny that, huh?). Honestly, when have the KKK for example done fucking anything? Holla Forums accomplished more in a year than they have in decades.

Just wait until the DHS raids on Mosques here in Texas exposing their weapons caches left and right.

The left will then claim:

This is gonna be fun.

If you fight your enemies, they win. Every time Obama spoke out about "racists" he was just handing KKK and neo-Nazis recruitment material for their propaganda videos. President Trump understands that the best way to defeat the threat of white nationalist terrorism is to extend understanding towards them, and to call out racistophobia wherever it exists. His courageousness and tolerance is making us all safer.

Already happened in France, they found police uniforms too, were planning a massacre on a city wide scale.

I remember that, it would be on a lot bigger scale under King Nigger's reign in Texas though. Seeing as how easy it is to purchase firearms down here on top of how many fucking mosques there are in the outer cities.

Am I stupid or does this actually sound like something the media could try and run with?

That's basically what I've been hearing from morons since Trump got elected. It makes no fucking sense.

I doubt it, Soros knows that peace and love don't accomplish shit in the world. Not all leftists believe their own propaganda.

Far be for me to unintentionally defend Islam, but some of that bar should be shunted along to the last column.

R.I.P. John Hurt

okay…

but it was even worse than that, remember? there WAS someone watching mohammed atta and the other eventual 9/11 patsies, and screaming for someone up the chain of command to do something about them, but (((somebody))) made sure their terror plans were allowed to progress without interference.

you mean funpost, degenerate pottymouth

a real white supremacist would not attack an abortion clinic. he would go to the abortion clinic and set up a free watermelon stand and a machine that dispenses purple drank.