Sweden wants to 'divesify their language and accent'

archive.is/31dq8

SWEDEN YES

That's right, Swedish will soon be spoken by native Swedes in an arabic accent with pygmy tongue clicking sounds in between.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.flashback.org/t2806747p14&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweden died a long time ago. Unsurprising that something new is rising to take its place.

Learn from Sweden's mistakes and prevent it from happening in your own nation.

Who cares. Sweden is dead.

so, swedish creole?

Finland needs to invade and rape the cuck out of them

That's literally fake news though. All this thing did was to attempt to include other accents (ie northern Swedish, southern Swedish etc) instead of just the currently dominant Stockholm accent. It had nothing to do with immigrant speech…

This country is a fucking parody. It's 1984 mixed with an MC Escher drawing. If it's going to be anything like how dotheads and sandniggers attempt to speak English, it's going to be stupid as fuck and laughable with completely broken grammar and wrong tenses.

Ye Breitbart said that but nothing in the original video said it. I speak Swedish so I should know.

Well sure if you trust Breitbart but 99% of the Swedish news there are either completely fabricated or exaggerated beyond sanity. I don't know if Bannon got cucked by a Swede or why he is so butthurt to keep pushing this obvious agenda. In reality Sweden isn't much different to any other Western European place.

Bye Sweden. Bye-bye! Bye! Bye!

God made Sweden to serve as an example of how multiculturalism ruins societies.

And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place

-Acts 17:26

He made boundaries for nations to keep away from each other. Globalism is anti-Christian.

10 years in the future and if we fail.

Filtered and reported. I hope you enjoy watching that vibrant diversity rip your daughter's asshole before they strangle you to death. But at least you're not a racist, eh?

Yeah okay. Nothing is happening in Sweden at all.

Absolutely nothing.

Another fake news.

Breitbart might be good on American politics, I don't know, but I've yet to see a single good article on my country.

Great reading comprehension you got there. Holla Forums is so fucking stupid.

You wanna see a diversified language? Look at English.
Absolute chaos, no fucking rules, no consistency, no logical reason for anything, certain obsolescence is accepted while most aren't, total madness.
Manx. Pronounced "manks". Faux. Pronounced "foe"
Music. Pronounced "mue-zick". Musician. Pronounced "muze-ishion".
There are different words spelled the same way.
There are many digraphs for sounds that already exist with single letters. There are letters that are redundant, for example: Q is the same as K. Just think about it, think of any word with "qu" and replace it with "kw". Also remove Cs from "ck"
They're pronounced the same way. Hell, sometimes the Q makes the exact same sound as a K, like with Iraq.

Why the fuck would any country want to turn their language into a steaming pile of shit like modern English?

This is your brain on Christianity. Guess we have to give America back to the Injuns, boys.

I'm learning German and all the rules are pissing me off. In English you can just throw words out there and it will probably make sense. Also the fact that you actually have to move your mouth to speak gets tiresome.

How is it fake? Thelocal.se reported on him as well, and they're not exactly right-wing.

If they're saying something that's incorrect, then by all means correct it, but don't try and use a kike-made term and expect people to accept it.

He never held any official position. It was just some random guy who worked at some public office.

Well it's all made up for one sake. The video in the OP is just about different Swedish local accents becoming more represented in public life. That's all it is.

LOOK CREW IS HERE

Try again kike.

Well, he worked at a Multicultural Youth Center and gave numerous sermons at a large and radical Mosque, and was featured on some television show discussing islamophobia. So he certainly wasn't without influence.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.flashback.org/t2806747p14&edit-text=&act=url

Google translated version of Swedish language forum. They hate it. It sounds weird and foreign. Read and judge for yourself.

I don't know why faggots repeat this meme.

Yeah give it to me sweden. My favourite country.

Sweden or (its leaders) are obsessed with deleting everything that is swedish, how can you grow up in a place and have absolutely no loyalty or fondness to it whatsoever?

I mean, Swedistan is a muslim country, so making a new dialect of Arabic for the remaining infidels should help avoid a few necessary beheadings once the jihad is complete.

Replace "faggots" with "shills" and you have your answer. It's just d&c, report and move on.

You people are still trying to correct the record ?
I suggest you go back to cuckchan, I guarantee you'll have a easier job there than here.
>>>/cuckchan/

THE SWEDISH ARE BEING ERASED

I can tell by the way you write and in that context that you are a faggot.

who is sweden?

stop making up words and countries that dont exist

Tired of bjork bjork bjork ROAST CHICKEN?

But user Somailians reduce global warming! Why else would Somalia be so pointy? Also your map is missing Swedistan, rookie mistake.

Sweden, pls stop…

What da heck kinda augument is this…

But CNN, MSNBC, and all the rest ARE fake news.

That's why they stopped using that term real quick after Hillary "Breitbart is too extreme" Clinton lost.

Did you listen to their sample on the Lernia website?
I can definetly pick out some easter european and some middle eastern accents in that sample, among with a bunch of swedish accents.
It's still fucking retarded tho, and it seems like it's not actually supposed to change how people actually talk, it's more to do with making people who speak with and accent/dialect that's not among "Rikssvenska" more included.

holyfuck they are taking the social engineer to linguistic engineering. Can't have goys even being to think about their own homeland evasion

More like adapting and applying measures accordingly.

Imagine the alternative time line where Sweden isn't completely cuckolded

We wouldn't touch Sweden even with our short mongoloid dicks.

Jesus… "Sweden Yes" officially stopped being funny. That's fucking insane.

Sweden, stop this. Absolutely suicidal.

It's pretty fuckin' diversified already thanks. Listen to someone from Norrbotten compared with someone from Skåne for example.

Why not? Sweden is dead for years.

holy shit those dirty fingernails. fucking revolting.

Swebonics

Sweden is the speartip of progressive liberalism. Which is the only thing they are allowed to be proud of.

En var blattesnack dock.
Det är efterblivet oavsett.
Men Holla Forumsacker från anglosfären är efterblivna också och överdriver detta.

One user summarized it perfectly a few threads ago:

Just saw this on TV, I honestly cannot believe this is happening, this is a level of cuck I never could have imagined was possible. Jesus fucking christ, are there any Swedish males left? How are they allowing this? Why are they not fighting back? If they are this weak than they truly do deserve to be destroyed and erased from history

This is what you get when the trust in a society becomes to high and when the population is disarmed.

High-trust, no-gun society = victims and suckers

Why would you touch something dead?

it naturally happens with immigration anyway looks at multi ethnic london english that is heavily carribean.

Finland is Sweden 2.0

The men are cucks and the women are stupid marxist whores

Swede here, luckily this will only apply in the Stockholm library and Stockholm scouts. It really isn't popular among common folk. Even old MSM is (trying to damage control their fleeing readers) have heavily criticized it. The projected conservative-nationalist party (which is projected to be the biggest party next election) are heavily against it.

It sounds like a Frankensteins monster of dialects, absolute shite.

This is what genocide looks like, isn't it?

ShariaBlue please go

The decline and perhaps eventual death of language is a sad one. English has been thoroughly dumbed down and reduced to just a few dozen words for most people. Bleeding our languages into one, like our nations and people, is just another goal for the globalist agenda.

Please give the set of a few dozen words used by most people.

Jesus Christ! its like watching a car cash in slow motion

they're going pretty fast, I think

"How the little pigs will squeal when they hear what happened to the old boar"
But they're not squealing when their country gets molested..For fucks sake sweden, start acting like your Ancestors again, the time for action is now.

If it was quick I wouldn't mind. The death of a nation would be quick and painless. But each days Sweden is getting worse and worse. The flood gates have opened just enough as to allow a slow death. The horror, the horror.

wow i am surprised they are not speaking arab yet in the current year i mean come on! SWEDEN NO!

I hope there are small enclaves of traditional Swedes somewhere, like a cultural and genetic seed vault, so that my great grandchildren can point at those cucks and laugh.

It's like you want your country to die.

'Fake news' isn't kike-made, kikel.

One day Sweden, one day you will finally be liberated from the cucking. Unfortunately by then, you may be only be known as another sand nigger nation.

You're either brand new and need to lurk more or your a kike shill.

SWEDISH CUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38853399

This is your problem you dumb fucking swede. You are the problem if you are indeed a swede.
You constantly compromise, give an inch, take a mile, let them in, now they're finn.
Wake up you stupid motherfucker. Understand that you are protecting those who will kill you. Don't believe me?

Look at Angola's history. You are the niggers of Europe. You fuckers are so sexually degenerate that you are allowing politics to dictate your very identities. You are worse than whores because you don't even charge to be decimated. I plead for Europe that they may not fall into the delusion Sweden has become. Just look at your history. Look at the terrorist groups you supported in the 80's. Wow, multicultural Sweden helped the world and now the wheel is turning. GET SOME FAGGOT. Realise what you are bringing upon yourself. Disagree with me or wait until your family experiences a rape. You will probably call him a bro. Or blame the white man, you will probably call him a nazi. Fuck your logic. Wake up man. I am fucking pleading with you to wake up and realise that you are supporting people who are in self-destruct mode.