Live Hostage Situation at Delaware Prison

NOGS HAVE GONE INSANE
The prison in Smyrna Delaware has been experiencing a nog rebellion. Donald Trump has been mentioned by the hostage takers. Nogs demanding rehabilitation and gibs.

PHOENIX FOX10
https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4gtrCKk064

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mok11
youtube.com/watch?v=c4gtrCKk064
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have also taken other prisoners hostage. Some of the phone calls have been released. This is going to get juicy.

Rehabilitation, or repatriations?

Check the catalog first 4cuck.

Fuck I did. Im a fag. Thanks for the rebuke

Still - fucking faggots who make threads with unrelated images are bigger fags than fags who duplicate threads. Fags.

This. This thread is better. Fuck the other one.

Bunch of nigger making nigger demands now.

I think niggers should either be executed wholesale like China or blacklisted and exiled to Africa never to return.

So nobody held hostage right now?

Chicago chimpout now

top kek what are they going to do? put them in a cage?

they double prisoners now. cell within a cell.

Has it finally fucking started?!

I really hope Trump Waco's these niggers.
Make the fucking ATF do something good for once.

There's black people in Delaware?

There's niggers in all jails.

Fuck I just got home. Did I miss anything good??

Delaware user. Can confirm. Mostly in Wilmington and Dover.

But you lost.

This wouldn't have happened if Bernie Sanders was president, I'll tell you that!

Yes. A lot. We aren't that far from Negrodelphia.

archive.is/Mok11

Some of them are rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Some are also probably great rapists.

hahahah who the hell do they think they are kidding?

That sounds like the exact opposite of what is going to happen.

I agree. Have a bump.

Dont forget (((Newark)))

Also if they want to resolve this without a lawsuit from a dead hostage's family, just flood the ventilation system with chloroform.

Increase the bullet budge 100%t. Every prisoner gets an additional bullet to the head.

I dont disagree with that sentiment.

Is that hugge faggot on fox10 ever going to shut up?

REFUSES TO CALL NIGGERS BY THEIR NAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAGE AND REPORT

Oh shit, I actually had forgotten that particular niggeropolis. I haven't had a reason to go there in a decade and a half. I'm perfectly content in Amish country down in lower slower.

Well fuck that's what the prison system needs

knocking out whole buildings of people without killing them is actually harder than you'd think

This shit could be done in a day just give them the choice: Give up, or die. Then gas the place and kill all prisoners if they don't surrender within a few hours. Not like any of them were worth protecting or saving, and you help uncrowd 1 prison.

medical and pharmaceutical companies make bank on mandated checkups for inmates. It's less a prison and more a plantation.

what the fuck is this stream, some muzzie and some nigger complaining about refugees having their feelings hurt, and implying that trump doesn't have empathy while they showcase their lack of empathy for white americans

Hearing this guy talk is just sad. He's all emotion and no reason.

See the kike grab him by his shoulders and whisper in his ear while they smiled? Scum

There's like 10 people here.

I just got here. Is this the Khan family again?

It's a bunch of niggers saying Trump is a baddie and they should start a revolution.

i hate big pharma so fucking much

They'll do fucking nothing.

Criminals, as those who murder and rape and whatnot, need to just be fucking shot. We shouldn't let the (((medical industry))) do whatever it wants by fucking us over and keeping Niggers as pets.

Is it true that Mexicunts hate niggers?

Seriously fuck Muslims and fuck every single faggot who supports their faggotry. Whining that a religion cannot be targeted, fuck you. ==WHITE== Mormons had war waged on them by the US Government. It was legal to kill a Mormon in Missouri within te last like 60 fucking years. God I hate how stupid and unaware of history most people are.

Not that user but I said literally the same thing in the other thread, it's particularly bad these days. I look forward to moving somewhere in the woods in PA myself.

Everyone hates niggers. Even niggers hate female niggers but they're still niggers so it counts.

Anyone have a stream with audio?

OP audio started.

THERE'S STILL 2 HOSTAGES

Has anything else happened?

Not yet.

I am of the mind that nogs is more degrading. Just a personal preference. Its shorter, hasn't been repurposed into a term of endearment, and sounds more contemptible and derogatory. Feel free to use nigger though. I don't mind.

I'm old fashioned so I prefer the term spear chucker or coons, seems archaic now I know.

what about nig nog polywog?

Sometimes I call them and other 3rd world scum, pretend humans.

How many hostages are left?
Did I missed the whole show?

Leftists really take any excuse to skip on work.

in other news I think I missed the prison coverage.

Shit, I still call 'em jigaboos, spooks, and spades. Good words don't disappear, they before better with time.

I always loved how he basically admits that nogs are fucking retarded.

Are these niggers for real?

Never underestimate the stupidity of niggers.

That's their standard way of operating user, don't you remember the NatSocs guys who made a march through a black neighborhood and the nigs destroyed everything ?

They should deal with this riot like they did in the past with Alcatraz. They dropped old school pineapple frag grenades on their asses from the roof until the prisoners surrendered or died.

Why are these dipshits even pissed? Fuck they're throwing stones now and setting fire to a generator. I mean honestly it's a fucking minor celebrity and the most tame literal faggot from the "alt-right". He hasn't even said anything controversial. I hear the kind of shit he says from normies all the time.

Because "oh my god like wow just wow they're litteraly shaking and it's the current year". Something like that.

Not even to take the TRS route, but I think him being a faggot but at the same time saying things that they think faggots shouldn't say is causing this level of cognitive dissonance in them that causes them to lash out. Milo shouldn't exist, in their minds. This means something is very wrong.

Plus they go their whole lives having their asses kissed by libshits and the government. When they come across the slightest criticism it's just like slavery/da shoah all over again.

We, as creative white men, have created a multitude of words for these creatures. Daniel Carver may be the all time master. What do you call a white baby with wings? An angel. What do you call a nigger baby with wings? A bat.

Cringe.

Sorry for small picture, but I had to screencap quickly.

That explanation makes a lot of sense actually.

Dehumanize Yourself and Face to Bloodshed

I thought this was a prison riot but now its over milo? WTF is going on ?

youtube.com/watch?v=c4gtrCKk064

Hitler dubs confirm nigglets are now bats.

Did someone say prison riot?

Anybody else unable to comment?

Anyone think the child molesters and rapists already got killed? Anytime a prison riot happens they're immediately the second target right after the prison guards.

A real prison riot. Some of the shit that actually went down here is beyond fucked up.

Promise them whatever they want then execute them.

Congratulations to Delaware anons for your little state making the national news :^)

Some raped people.