Alex jones on Joe Rogan live atm

Alex jones on Joe Rogan live atm
youtube.com/ watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Huge redpill potential for the large normie base that watches Rogan. His satanist shit is annoying, but hes a great gateway for normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx
wakeup-world.com/2011/05/20/jfks-speech-on-secret-societies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They've been talking about doing this forever.

Could be gud. I hope Jones redpills the dudeweedlmao audience.

Shit link op

I broke it for you guys.

It doesn't work you retard, 404

wow these guys are high as fuck retarded and keep talking over alex

they were passing a doob earlier

Holy shit Alex got fat.

Disinformation produced by Time Warner Cable is the opposite of a redpill.

hello ctr

Faggot, he cucks for Israel all the time. He's been called Alex Jonestein for longer than you've been on reddit.

mhm, he's shat on Israel a fuck ton of times.

He cried and prayed for Israel two or three weeks ago you fucking idiot.

As a /fringe/fag, this is fucking epic.

we are the ayys

what the fuck is going on holy shit

Can he actually make all this shit up

Everyone who's spent more than 5 minutes on the internet knows this shit m8. What do you think, Jewgle is helping you find your data? That jews don't fuck children?

Irrelavent of what you think of either Joe Rogan or Alex Jones. 40K+ watching redpills galore live right now PLUS Joe's 90+ million viewership.

If you wanted normies to collectively wake up this is one hell of a start.

This is big guys, bigger than we can appreciate right now.

I know that , but hes talking about intradimensional beings and shit advanced ai and whatever else the fuck.

interdimensional beings have been studied since the beginning of demonology.

he's right, magick is a technology we've yet to fully comprehend. quantum mechanics is beginning to understand it.

Is this related to meme magick?

eddie bravo sucks

His jiu jitsu is ok.

No redpills are coming from a guy who's openly shilling for Israel. More people hearing Jonestein's message is a bad thing.

We've tapped into the same technology that the elites are using to enslave us, so yes. We are the legion that combats jewgle.

Also, Alex Jones being high is fucking HILARIOUS.

He's friends with Ry Dawstein and relatively redpilled on who did 9/11. Much better than Shabbos Jones.

This is shit we should talk about more srsly, cause its legit.
Also Im laughing so fuckin hard durin the whole stream.

This shit is hilarious.

me too, I'm fucking cracking up like a schizo. This is fucking GOLD.

Obviously we should talk about /fringe/ shit more, but the mods are dicks.

Jesus Christ man

DEMONS

Hes right about the data inside us this is real. If you study about Tesla this is how he describes his knowledge, its instinctual intuitional knowledge of the world.

every time alex starts explaining something eddie has to interrupt with some sarcastic derision. and he keeps telling alex he smoked too much. i would hate to be in the same room with that guy.

the fact that Alex Jones is high LIVE is fucking hilarious in itself

This is truly the best timeline.

Im dyin over here.

came in an hour late, starting from the beginning. is he high throughout or get high later? my thetan levels aren't high enough to tell

Rogan would become an ascended master if he somehow got in touch with Ernst Zündel. He already has Graham Hancock seeding him with knowledge of the European proto-civilization and he's been exposed to all sorts of esoteric shit. He's really only missing the Final Redpill.

OP's still a retard

"before I was in bed with the CIA"

Checked for Rogan must be made to see the Jew.

The Graham Hancock stuff is what makes Rogan not fucking get triggered. Alex has alluded to pre-diluvian shit, and Joe knows he can't deny that.

He pilled so many normals on 9/11 that it became a meme. It will be good to see what they say all of them together.

Does Alex Jones do drugs?

HE'S CALLING OUT THE PEDO ELITE

Man Alex Jones is fucking hilarious when hes high

no, which is why he's acting so fucking HAM

The CIA civil war and Trump situation checks out with what we are seeing. Trump is winning the deepstate on his side, CIA is backing him now. The military complex part of the deep state who are made up of the descendants of the NatSoc scientists poached from Hitlers germany in operation Paperclip. These people are backing Trump and theyre the ones on our side helping us.

He's stated many times on his show he did and does. It's libertarian to do drugs, user. That's why LOLbertarians as alt-righters must also be gassed.

"…damn"

hang on a second. this means the trump multidimensional chess memes are true. praise kek

spoiler alert eddie is a fucking buzzkill this whole podcast

joe sounds like he's sick of eddie's shit too

he's just playing foil.

Hes legit meme magician mate, his win was not a coincidence.

Aww maybe he is expected to be the 'out there' guy and is being sceptical for no reason.

UFC status as armed comrades: Potential

The journey with Info Wars

he's being really negative for an open minded guy.
thinks following buzz aldrin on instagram is more reliable than actually talking to him.

the fucking interrupt alex show

Eddie needs to stop interjecting. It throws Jones off. Alex needs to fucking stay on topic and say to sentences that string together. Fuck. So annoying.

of course it's 911

for fuck's sake you only need to break it in one place, preferably after the http:// so it's easy to copy and paste. jesus christ.

Jonestein is only here to make our arguments sound ludicrous by associating our views with that of a mad man. He's a funny cow though, I'll give him that

WHO ARE THE ELITE?

That actor female that trashed trump during her award ceremony also trashed MMA. So they are directly against Marxism.

Can you fucking imagine?

I train MMA, volunteer to efficiently dispose of marxists via chokes.

There needs to be a weekly Alex Jones - Joe Rogan podcast. Fucking A

these redpills man

(((Eisenhower)))

eddie has to go back
D E P O R T A B L E

I am typing this from the Hillary Clinton dimension, where she won. I am typing this from a bunker and can't access video via the modem. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

'THE NEW ONES HAS MEROTE CONTROL'

The cuckchan thread is exploding, they maxed like 10 threads already.

oh wow, this is a lot better then I thought it was going to be

Alex Jones said the pedophilic elite is trying to achieve CHIM.

Best JRE.

java runtime environment?

joe rogan is literally being redpilled infront of our eyes by waterfilter man. Mostly on geverment globalist agenda stuff though. hopefullt he names the jew soon.

As opposed to them watching CNN? You people want to run before we can even crawl…

EDDIE GIVE HIM TWO MINUTES YOU FUCK

Jonestein redpilling normalfags and stoners on Hillary and Trump lol

EDDIE PUT YOUR FUCKING SHOES ON

He also mentioned that they rape and murder children as a form of psychic vampirism. Really hoping neither of them decide to commit suicide by fifty gunshots to the back of the head after this show.

"What's collectivism?"
-Joe Rogan

Wow these stoners really are useless.
They're actually being blown away by a pro-Trump perspective lol, like they've never heard these ideas before.
jeez

eddie is pro-trump, it's joe fagrogan that hates trump and voted hillary

best timeline

WHO ARE (((THE ELITE))) ALEX?

EDDIE MICRO-PENIS CONFIRMED

Alex the jews are in control but I'll call them globalists because I am a paid controlled Opposition shill" Jones

Truly we are blessed by Kek.

Pretty sure Joe is a lolbertarian.
He claims to have voted Gary "DUDE WEED" Johnson.

pablo needs to take a break

oh that's probably right

being pro-trump doesn't excuse his horrible conversation skills and being a huge downer when people get high

4chan name dropped.

Bill Hi- I mean Alex Jones is getting butthurt about the Bill Hicks conspiracy kek

yeah he's annoying now

For calling him Bill Hicks and hurting his feelings.

Confirmed Alex knows way more about the internet than Joe

Joe keeps asking him "what do you really mean by that".

This. Jones browses /pol lol.

he doesn't side with Holla Forums

HENRY FORD

people think different shit on /pol. not everyone thinks alex is literally bill hicks jones is just autistic.

I think he'd convert to some form of neo-Spartanism if someone laid out a masculinist hierarchical political philosophy for him. That or have someone actually read him the Bhagavad Gita and other Aryan legacy texts while properly stressing the bits that liberals skip. He's already fascinated with primitivist emulation ideology for personal living, so he just needs to be shown how that is incorporated into an ordered society.

jonstien is literally bringing rogan to tears with the truth man

cucked Holla Forums or this one? Is he even aware of fullchan?

Trump shills for Israel. So does every redpilled person who understands that nationalist Jews are our greatest ally.

joe rogan is a special kind of idiot if that was the first time he saw trump's tax plan

Considering PJW's shitposting it's probably both

Oh shit, Jonestein going greenpill on their asses

he said people on 4chan literally think he's bill hicks and it pisses him off. lmfao joe told him they were trolling (joking) and jones is like no they are serious.

This is really fuckin hilarious and big mates. All the millions of weed normies are getting thrown on the MAGA train through Rogan and Rogan is getting redpilled.

Alex Jones fighting the good fight against the (((Transhumanists)))

Wow Joe Rogan quoting Marshall (((McLuhan)))

rogans programming suddenly kicked in

eddie taco: is facebook part of the illuminati???

Someone send Alex Jones a dossier on meme magic.

Now they're talking about (((Mark Zuckerberg)))…

Those pedo arrests Jonestein mentioned really happened today. Trump is going to have carte blanche after bringing down the pedo rings.

Whut.

this is some wierd purple pill shit

I thought Jonestein was really going to drop some greenpills, but it's looking like he's just dropping schizopills and making us all look bad

Alan Moore knows all about it, there's a video of him talking about it, although not naming it meme magic.

How in fucks name does Joe Rogan get 15? 90? million listeners or whatever it is?
He's cool and all but still.

Did he just we are KEK?

To the surprise of no one.
faggot.

#NukeEddie

This aliums talk should ring well with the DUDE WEED LMAO crowd on the Rogan show. He's tailoring his talk the madman.

Alex Jones doing a Kek expose in 3… 2…

Eddie talking about (((Hollywood)))…
It's really crazy to think about how probably 90% of the people they've talked about are Jewish, and yet they NEVER once mention this!

K E K
E K E
K E K

By us I mean anyone who gives a shit about the truth. Faggot

Lets just say we are not on kansas anymore

checked, praise kek

Free energy, cure for cancer, anime made real.

Checked. Meme magic is real. Praise kek.

They think it's irrelevant, because race doesn't exist and all jews act only as individuals, etc. So it's not enough to just name the jew for them, they must also understand the reality of race and the history of jewish group dynamics.

So… 99%? Everyone?
You forget both right and left get busted in lies so much everyone knows there's crazy shit and are looking elsewhere. You're basically a PR fag. Fag.

Why is he trying to get eddie bravo to hit him? Is he autistic?

Trump will make anime real.

he sides with neither, as hes controlled op

they're shoving buddies

Hes right.
Look at all the shit that is happening now. They found fucking electromagnetic enginesuper fast space travel, they found time crystal shit. etc etc

K E K
E K E
K E K

Lol, naive much? If you think 99% of people give a shit about learning the truth no matter how harsh and not just virtue signalling and looking good, then I don't know how you're even on Holla Forums.
Kill yourself tbh.

THE REDPILL METAPHOR MEANS ACCEPTING REALITY

Jones is disinfo and Rogan doesn't give a fuck about the truth.

why Joe got so cunty?

you move goalposts more than a kike on rollerskates in a referee uniform.
Sorry your "us" looks bad though, fam. Genuinely.

hes hopped up on trt and alpha brain

Did Donald Trump get rid of the
Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act?

he gets pissy when he doesn't agree and can't be condescending. stopped listening to him because of it.

Hell no he's going to turn that on MSM

That Mexican looking dude is really fucking annoying.

Someone should mute his mic and send him back.

Probably the same reason why Alex Jones said that the U. S. "needs Mexican immigrants"

Actually, Eddie's a lot better than Joe.
Joe's pretty blue-pilled on a lot of things.

he's better than roganberg

For real. Dudes just a derail shill.

Who is the perfect person to run this country, Alex?
"Someone who received medals for bravery in war, dropped out of art school, and realised that (((Communists))) were taking over his country…"

Fellas, I need an introductory course on that multidimensional and magic shit. wut do?

This.

Will no one check my digits?

never heard alex curse like that before

This mexican is pissing me off.

Are they all high? They looked stoned.

Rogan says (((Anderson Cooper))) is a nice guy…
Why can't Jonestein just say he's a Kike faggot instead of "CIA" or something???

I got you, fam. Hitler dubs witnessed.

Here's a quick rundown
-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

One off from a Sieg Heil combo!

Witnessed. Now go fuck yourself with that bogpill cuckchan meme.

Sorry, not a derail. I don't watch the show (don't really like Rogan), but when I tuned in Eddie was acting like a loud stoned idiot.

Maybe I just caught him at a bad time.

Focus on concepts and memes, the structucture of the universe, and focus on immediate reality perception - you will wield meme magic.

me too…

how do I look into ohers timelines? I think I talked to a dead friend who is in other timeline

It was overcomplicated and missing some key elements. Think of it like this: this is like a virtual reality simulation. You are consciousness (everything is that same consciousness broken down into individual pieces) experiencing that simulation. There are infinite realities, you have access to all of them. That's basically it.

They've been smoking weed and drinking whiskey for 4 hours

keep a dream journal

I wish /fringe/ was still good, but it's still worth checking it out.
There is still some good information there.
You just have to learn how to filter through the bullshit.
Check out the reading list.

Isn't that hermeticism?

How?

CHECKED

Here's my recap (Pardon the unorganized notes):

raymond teague - nasa conspiracy

Adrian Russell "Kim" Philby = convert to islam
john o'brennan (muslim convert) - stratopheric aerosol injections (sai) … (weather manipulation etc.)

bill & melinda gates owns patents (westinghouse)

general of haarp admits to weather manipulation

ben livingstone, wwii fighter pilot and head of u.s. weather weapon system:

cia was built to stop the spread of communism

50 u.s. code 1520a (chemtrails)

michael collins gemini xv
faked propaganda photos…

nuclear reactor underneath building in austin, tx
(UT)
"jester" buildings…

killing people for organs in dallas, tx

darwin/galton wedgewood/huxley - channelling?
secret breeding program (eugenics) interdimensional beings

biometrics/double helix

"Akashic memory"

Breed chicks… 10 generations… never any fear from a triangle/square/circle shape overhead…

But if an ACTUAL Hawk flies overhead, then they can't stop squawking!

(1/3)

I have no idea?

Dreams that don't reoccur and are extremely detailed, are glimpses of your alternate selves.

Thanks, fellas.

Some mainstream researchers and doctors, after quietly refuting mainstream policy in peer-reviewed studies and alternative healthcare books, are now publicly questioning whether the recent uptick in breast cancer has something to do with mammograms, based on the rate of increased incidence of breast cancer in recent years being highest among populations who take health insurance reimbursement of mammograms for granted. Also a vocal minority of researchers and doctors have been claiming that routine mammograms are useless or dangerous ever since routine mammography was introduced, based on widely accepted understanding of mechanisms involved in metastasis, and proven by experience given that 15-year cancer mortality rates have remained virtually rock stable ever since the introduction of post-surgical antibiotics virtually eliminated infection-related mortality.

Sorry I have no link or reference at hand to -recent- studies that achieved widespread visibility, but it has been on radio and television many times over the past couple of years. I only have my earlier reading to fall back on. One could include McDougall's Medicine and perhaps hundreds of other minority M.D. and researcher opinions dating back decades, complete with science-based rationales now validated by recent statistical evidence that has finally reached not just mainstream medical journals but also television radio newspapers and magazines, proving that most cancers start with a single cell, and double in size every 100 days, and have already metastasized widely to vital organs and/or bones within the first few years, at which time they can still only be found under a microscope (i.e. virtually undetectable). The patient is nearly always incurable by the time the original mass is finally detected via imaging or palpation or blood test - years after metastases are widespread - no matter what 'early' detection method is employed. The problem is not with the concept of 'early detection' but rather with the sensitivity and thus the 'earliness' of the currently available methods, along with the inherent cancer risk of x-rays, which are used not because they are the most effective means of imaging but because they are fast and cheap, making widespread screening economically practical even if ineffective and dangerous.

The only way to even remotely justify routine mammography is if one accepts the possibility of inflicting a radiation-induced tumor in exchange for a chance of a deceptive 'early' detection '5 year cure' along with disfiguring, physically and mentally disabling, and in some cases even completely counterproductive chemo and radiation treatment, futilely attempting to knock out solid metastases, at the expense of extreme illness and new tumors, as a 'success', all the while knowing that the statistical proof of absolute (15 year) cures of early detection and radical treatment (radiation and chemo as opposed to simple lumpectomy) is vanishingly small or nonexistent. Of course the '5 year cure' in most cases evaporates when the uncured metastases from the original tumor and/or newly inflicted tumors from the mammography and radiation and chemo come back as inoperable tumors in vital organs over the next 10 years and eventually kill the patient anyway - a similar outcome to manual breast examination and lumpectomy, if one is prepared to 'deny' the misery of the painful routine mammography and the drastic damage from radiation and chemo.

Zog I of Albania,
(Ahmet Muhtar Zogolli )
Mussolini,
the Invasion,

the parallels to 'Anschluss' between Germany and Austria

(2/3)

this would have been MUCH better if eddie taco wasn't involved

jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

John F. Kennedy
The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961

wakeup-world.com/2011/05/20/jfks-speech-on-secret-societies/

JFK/RFK went AGAINST their mafia roots

The 'mob' stole Illinois and Texas

Joseph Kennedy Jr. killed in action 'drone strike'?

JFK Jr. killed in plane crash
Rosa Kennedy lobotomized by (((Walter Jackson Freeman)))

Patton killed for saying in diary "we fought the wrong enemy"
(3/3)
Note: I also added in some of my own recent research notes

Well ok, you don't actually have immediate access to all of them. But you have the potential to access them all.

It's like a MMO computer game. You are the computer (consciousness) running this virtual reality game (your human experience). Since you are the computer, you can play any other virtual reality game (alternate dimensions/realities). Check out Tom Campbell on Youtube if you're interested… NASA physicist who spent 30+ years exploring his own out of body experiences.

You retarded nigger.
McLuhan is a goddamn badass.

But you do have access to all of them, they're your unique dreams.
Our parents train us to fight back against the bad dreams because they don't want us to be afraid.
Once you face your fears, you can sit back and see these dreams for what they are: glimpses.

thread theme

Yes you theoretically have access to them, but most are blocked because a) you don't have the ability to access them due to fear, etc., like you said and b) you are unaware of them. There are realities that other entities must first invite you to as well. Essentially if you don't know about it, you can't go there.

(checked)
thanks for the info, I'm now curious

I made the unfortunate mistake of studying new media in school.
Maybe he is not Jewish, but a lot of his ideas are very crypto-kikey.
The global village?

Maybe I just became cynical during my studies and from reading Industrial Society & Its Future.

Why are there people here still dumb enough to shill of this fat, lying, money-grubbing kike? It's all the fault of the "globalist illuminati nazis." the eternal Jew is blameless, of course. Because if he ever told the fucking truth his fat ass would be out the door.

Also, 4-5 threads up right now, same format, all shilling for this fat scumbag zionist. He must pay an intern to do it.

(((global elite)))

Because it is mainstream and introduces people to redpills. If he says Jews then Alex will have a 'car accident' or OD on drugs.

The only way to have these glimpses is to allow yourself to synchronize with another you. There is no need for invitation, all you need to do is open your mind.
It's my belief that extreme autists might be in this state permanently.

No I agree with you, the guy is an idiot. He's just there to derail shit.

You can't go to a place without intention, and intention can't be focused on something that you aren't aware of.

I do not know if I had glimpses of these altenative realities or if I developed a better perception of the karma of my actions and can see how different actions lead to different futures.

One of the best episodes ever. If only Eddie would have shut the hell up it would have been even better.

Oh, I actually meant there to be a distinction between perceptions of different futures and alternative realities, but I see how they could be defined as one and the same. I was using the term alternative realities to other ongoing universe dimensions/realities, like this one. But it is certainly possible to view possible futures as well as the past.

Vape DMT

as well as possible pasts.

Me too. I do not know exactly what it is, but in practice, some choices put me in a state between torpor and autism, in which I can see a series of possible futures. What I believe is that certain choices define a certain future, but others do not cease to exist, they become parallel paths.

My curiosity is the possibility that these paths may affect one another in a kind of synchronic causality.

gravity bleeding in through the holographic projection of god's dreaming mind

You still think of our link to other realities like a neighborhood of locked houses.
Your link to other realities is like looking randomly into a crowd only to find someone looking back at you.
The techniques taught to us as children to prevent and stop nightmares close our eyes to those moments.

I suspect that ethnic groups known for their foresight (whites) have a yet undiscovered form of neuron similar to mirror neurons which allows them to have these glimpses. Of course I could be wrong and it could just be the quantum vibrations in neural microtubulals synchronizing with other realities.

Certain aspects of DUNE are extremely close to reality.

Yeah they do. The future is not set in stone, and every choice/action does not guarantee a certain outcome. However all things are possible, it's all a matter of probability. Some outcomes are more probable than others. When you see the future, you are viewing a probable future. How probable is unknown, unless you have a very well developed ability to use your intention to view a future with a specific probability (most probable, low probability, etc.).

I'm going to research this place later in the year and if it is what I think it is, I swear to the gods that I am dragging Rogan out to stream live from a window area. I want to see what kind of face he makes when he gets taken to the other side while sober.

He ruined it.

feel like alex was getting pretty close when he was talking about the ai created from the realtime monitoring of human neural activity connected to the internet. crazy shit.

what is this serpent mound?

Why don't you experience every single reality that has ever existed right now? You can't, because the focus of your awareness is not capable of that. So, there are indeed realities with locked doors. You said so yourself. They can be locked due to fear or inability to understand or irrelevancy or a variety of reasons.

You will be prevented by forces outside yourself from visiting certain realities. But it's just a matter of perspective. In the end, you will be blocked because you aren't ready.

As a daily Jonesian for 6 years straight, I must say:

Great chat. Good to See Alex get a little buzzed too lol.

Used to listen to late night am radio while at work, there is a subtle humor that runs parallel to the frenzy. This JRE had a good humor to it and was probably the best episode in a long time.

What the hell's wrong with you?

http:// lmgtfy com/?q=serpent+mound

Locked or blocked is the wrong way to describe them.
Both imply an intent to hide or restrict when there is no intent, but rather the inability of one party synchronize with the other.
You cannot stop an observer synchronizing with you, and you cannot alter their observations.

Frank Herbert put it best in Dune:
The "place" isn't locked, or blocked to the Bene Gesserit, but rather they are incapable of understanding it.

Those crazy bastards. Alex Jones on episode 9/11

A wound in the Earth's magnetic field caused by an ancient impact event which was later inhabited by both humans and the giant hominid race (at least one skellie was found) which seemed to exist concurrent with the pre-Younger Dryas civilization and went extinct shortly into antiquity (or they all transcended and are now bigfoot). It was built with several astronomical alignments referenced in the coil positions, making it a ritual site analogous to the pyramids or Stonehenge. Stonehenge is in the same county of the UK as is the crop circle hotspot of the world, and Ohio is documented as the most active state for crop circles in the US. In fact, in 2003 a crop circle appeared literally across the road from Serpent Mound. The site has been associated with Fortean phenomena of all sorts, and it might not be a stretch to say that it might be the reason southern Ohio is so active in terms of bigfoot sightings, UFO activity (the famous Mothman saga is intimately tied to a larger UFO flap that included Ohio, and Wright-Patterson AFB is one of the central locations in Ufology lore), and haunted locations.

It's a fucking portal. Maybe. Gotta do the field work when it warms up.

I actually gained a lot of respect for Jones from this podcast. He seems like a guy who genuinely wants to do good.

Source?

this podcast is amazing. eddie was pretty annoying at first when he started drinking, but now he's just being fucking hilarious at this point.

i'm not even an alex jones fan but it's obvious he constantly calls them nazis to preemptively cut off the potential of being labelled an antisemite. tactical move

guys, the aliens on the moon with the Egyptian stuff. Is this a calling? Will Trump expose aliens?

"you're going to be screaming about 9/11 four hundred years from now."

"is facebook a part of the illuminati?"

See:

Hey!

Please use your head. It's not 90 million, that's probably when you add all the downloads and the views on Youtube. But if there's say 30 shows per month for example and 3 million people download each one of them then it's still 3 million people listening to him, not 90 million. It's more than 3 million but it's not 90.

WTF is he a fan of Hentai Kamen or what?

It just blows me away that Jonestein was basically describing both the "memetic universe" spirituality with an outline of how the kikes and traitors mimic demons and our second wettest dream of Trump (just missing the gas and rope). We've broken the Divergence Meter and dragged Bill Hicks with us across the 1% barrier.

No, he calls them Nazis to protect the jews.

Jonestein is now an open zionist, I don't see how anyone can still defend him.

And Trump isn't?