LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/03/man-smokes-skunk-cannabis-cuts-off-penis-stabs-mom-repeatedly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a thread died for this

DUDE

dude

WEED

fucking really?

LMAO

There is nothing wrong with drug humor. Get over it.

Of course not, polluting precious oxygen is the worst crime. He'd be airlocked at the minute he lit a blunt.
We should send stoners to mars.

This. Only dried up old white men and crusty basement dwelling losers take offence at it. They are actually just jealous that they will never be part of the subculture.

fuck off, idiot
you dont even belong in polite society.
you're lucky you're even allowed to voice your insanity here.
Are you a five year old?

I dont even care about the culture.
Just do your drugs and shut up.
that's why it's called DOING drugs.
JUST
DO IT

DUDE

W E E D

This is the problem. If you took the time to immerse yourself in the subculture then you could understand the jokes. Don't judge a culture that you know nothing about. It's you that needs to "do it".

that's why it's called DOING drugs.
I am doing them and if I want to enjoy the rich culture surrounding them then I am allowed. Stop trying to police my thoughts.

WE

Do you even take drugs Bro? If not you should GTFO of this thread and stop bitchin.

WUZ

JUST DO YOUR DRUGS AND SHUT UP

POTHEADZ

pot is white and redpilled
back off nigger

dailycaller.com/2017/06/03/man-smokes-skunk-cannabis-cuts-off-penis-stabs-mom-repeatedly/

This is anti-weed propaganda.

w e w l a d

Willie Nelson is Jewish?
Come on, man

So long as jews aren't, then Mars is already the superior planet

It better be!

people who use weed should be killed

This.

go home Holla Forums you're drunk

We will either ship degenerates to shitty planets or keep them here if we find one thats is nicer than Earth. The later would be easier, just put a scan on the travel stations and any gay aids junkie wouldnt be allowed to go.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE