Daily reminder that the Punisher is an edgelord and so is anyone who unironically likes him

Daily reminder that the Punisher is an edgelord and so is anyone who unironically likes him.

If that's edgey then edgey is fucking golden compared to the cliche "I can't snap this rapey terrorist's neck because that would make me as bad as my enemies!"

Hey Holla Forums, they let you out of your cage again?

It's /a/. They have been shitposting everywhere recently.

Try harder next time Holla Forums

Hello /a/! Don't you have a new shitty Netflix Live Action Animu movie to watch?

That quote actually pretty cool. Fuck me, right?

It makes sense if Frank is a faithful Christian, so to speak. Is he, because I never thought so.

I don't think that it's necessary to be a christian to "shoot" a cool one-liner than that… He just fed up with the current shit he experience. And since the God's ways are unfathomable is a common excuse to the horrible things, i think this is a pretty awesome counter against that.

Don't respond to the shitposter, its obvious fucking bait.

That chimney got it coming

I'll take edgelord punisher over some kind of social justice punisher any day of the week

The second season of Punisher Max showed that he never gave a shit about his family and was just addict with killing.

It's like they make a point to ruin characters on purpose.

I mean, that second sentence needs a question mark and overall restructuring, but still, pic related.

Everything Spencer does is ogre

Hey Holla Forums

Jesus christ, he was drawn to look like an even more tarded Sylvester Stallone.

Did they ever do a social justice Punisher?

I think he used to be Catholic but now is not religious.

Yes, it was even posted here months ago…

No, Milhouse you can't be a meme

Hey Holla Forums

Huh, I never saw it.

I like punisher but I'm not edgy

You are edgy though

Is he flirting with someone?