linkedin.com/in/david-porter-jr-69b68b20
archive.fo/B6wwK
affirmativerappin.blogspot.com/2011/01/classic.html
princeofthesuburbs.blogspot.com
archive.is/iqq7c
pastordavidaportersr.blogspot.com/
hewillnotdivide.us/
affirmativerappin.blogspot.com/2010/05/where-was-i-this-semester.html
media.8ch.net/file_store/b333685a82c9104ff32dc91c6a09c8a803bdaf23afe2e6ccef3c9756617f4ba4.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=JX8GhEc5evA&lc=z12uyrbr1oqwdfpuj22yilvz0nqlyvb25.1485942766269802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST

filtered and reported.

WHERE IS PAPERBOY'S PHONE NUMBER?

holy shit
What did he meme by this?

To the user posting the daily reminder in last thread. Help me find a clothing line named 'jessie may' or I will go to sleep believing Paper visited that children hospice in the UK.
FUCK THIS EARTH IF THIS IS TRUE

Pizzaboy needs to be hung already

Cock hole claimed

nigger do you know how to use google?
ecosalon.com/jessie-may-eco-fashion/

We need to deploy /ourguys/. Now. Time to crash this pizza party with no survivors

What happend to Björn?

All these tracks are from moonman songs

Leftism: not even once.

It felt drunken worth it.

Use this thread

Are you the OP from the other thread?

why?

Because the OP of that other thread is an insufferable faggot. I OP'd all of these threads last night without issue:

I always use the same fucking method: make the new thread at about 720 replies and post a link to it in the old thread at about 740 replies. That guarantees that two threads with the same # won't exist, and that all anons will find the new thread. This seemed like common sense to me, but common sense isn't as common on this fucking board these days.

Gnatzees watch out, Björn is here!

Use this thread first:

GUYS WHAT OF STOLEN VALOR IS A UNDERCOVER CIA COP THAT IS GONNA BUST PAPER PEDO

SOMEONE CALL THE COPS WITH NOISE COMPLAINS AND SEE HOW HE REACT

Bjorn trying to get urban credibility so bad. You can tell he wants Paper's approval.

Someone ask paper about Vinnie's

Why was the other thread deleted?

Last thread got shoah'd

Does he pray to the old gods?

Probably because of this:

This is the best new media (actual reality tv) Series of 2017

however

MIGRATE THESE THREADS TO /HWNDU/

Its a torrent of shit-commentary which is fine but not really Holla Forums

John leaving with Adidasgirl

This is some fullmetal alchemist tier shit, should i go ask /fringe/ for transmutation tips ? :^)

Don't joke about this shit.

Huh why ?

Been looking into david porter, he was a regular black dude that was into hip hop and somehow turned into "paperboy" at some point and started believing in satanist stuff and dressing like a fruitcake.

So Autism, carry on. It was nearly 400 replies in.

Someone with twatter, send this to Bjorn or Paper

What the fuck is a pizza morgue ?

Did someone archive the other thread?

I didn't make it, and I did nothing to cause it to be deleted

Stolen Valor is molesting a black boy

linkedin.com/in/david-porter-jr-69b68b20
defunct linkedin

Because our mememagic is real and so is this whole pedo shit.

No.

WTF happened while I was gone for a few minutes and why do we have new thread already

Not saying you did.

BROCK LEE

I assume it's where they put the remains of the "pizza" they eat

Someone should crash this party

With no survivors

Heil Satan

Urkel is the most slappable of them all.

here are too many references to pizza and children for this to be normal.

Totally nothing wrong with have pedo art goy !

learn about the symbols that these people use to sell to each other, its exactly the way paper raps.

ALSO HE"S WEARING CLOTHES FROM A CHILDRENS HOSPICE RIGHT NOW

archive.fo/B6wwK

Dubs decide who is the first victim when the massacare commences

Paperboy is actually FBI user trying to help blow this thing open.

urkel please

You say that as if they aren't all getting glassed simultaneously.

nobody wants to go on your shitty board /leftpol/

Never thought I'd see 8 do a fucking 4.
Glorious Winged Faggots!

stolen valor dies while protecting the blue goblin

You can tell these people have personality disorders

This is literally a public political forum now.

Ironically enough next eclipse is at August 21 2017

IT IS DECIDED

WEW CHECK EM

Confirmation

But this is how niggers do politics, real pol hours are at night.

What does Stolen Valors dance remind me of…

DUBS AREN'T THAT FUCKING SPECIAL

Aidsbjorn quietly fucked off after he saw no evil natzis around. Said he would come back though

Kek strike them down

urkel genocide when

P.S. Urkel is looking for a father figure so hard. You see how he was looking at Tyrone Lynch (who has the same Pharaoh skull necklace as Malcolm /x/ by the way)???

ATTENTION: this image was found on the paperboys old blog for his college radio show. Please put it in the evidence infographic. Thanks
Source: affirmativerappin.blogspot.com/2011/01/classic.html

What kind of music was Bjorn playing?

Gina is here again, I feel sorry for her I don't know why

Updates since yesterday ?

Less generic nigger music.

CHECK OUT CAKESHOP NYC AND JESSIE MAY CHILD HOSPICE

THESE ARE OUR LEADS PAPERPEDO IS SLOPPY

Calefornia dreaming and only songs in that category.
You know, super hype dance music.

I tried to get people to sage repeat threads but these autists dare call me anal about it.

Brittany is love, Brittany is life

Go ahead and have your camwhole, my goal is to make highIQ babies that know what allepo is.

Very cute

piss off with your half quadroon camwhore

princeofthesuburbs.blogspot.com

she'd been eyeballing the carrottop nigger, she wants the BBC

Archive of previous thread that was shoah'd
archive.is/iqq7c

Bjorn didn't want to culturally appropriate black music so left.

There's some quads coming up

White enough for me
tfw part shitalian

THE LAST THREAD HAD PIZZAGATE INFO AND NOW ITS GONE

HE JUST SAID PIZZA AND HOT DOGS !!

fixed

I'VE BEEN INVESTIGATING ALL DAY, WE NEED SOME ANONS ON THE GROUND TO CONFRONT HIM.

i just googled the child center DC.
go to the website and look at the fucking logo. FUCK.

i hate stolen valour so fucking much

quads for sv to get fired

Jessie May Knitwear appears to have been sold through a non defunct website called girlshop .com. Was in the process of writing that when the other thread got shoad.

It's not being anal. It's OPs responsibility to make a new thread and link to it in a timely fashion. Otherwise the general is fucked up, and so is the catalog. Let's just get on with it, already.

Did she actually not know what Aleppo is, or are you being a newfag?

i just woke up and stolen valor is back, wtf? i thought he got banned? lets piss him off with more evil nazi frogs please

Check em

CHECKED anf KEKED!

Adorable as she may be, the constant need for ear protection, the 1/4 nigger genes and her being a (cam)whore should be huge turn offs.
If you want to bask in your savior fantasies or create a projection of her based on what you want in a woman you can go on doing that but do not take it to reality.

now defunct. goddammit fingers

(checked)
Impressive, very nice.

Dubs confirm op is a fag

The only real evidence in those first two pics is the reference to pizza, but that style has "DC Pizza" written all fucking over it. I can't even really pinpoint any single thing that is cohesive about that style, but I notice it the moment I see it.

That butterfly suppose to mean something

They're called niggers.

Paperboy's dad is a pastor: pastordavidaportersr.blogspot.com/
paper boy is david porter jr

well shit
get the pitchforks boys

Most pedos were victims once.

its a symbol commonly used by pedos

Monarch programming. Satanic Ritualised abuse type shit. He's a pedo

I can freestyle better than this dumb nigger

Does anyone have a link to the stream? This OP is absolute garbage

Well if a plot is correct they need a bloodbath at everyone of those areas

THANK YOU user

there are shills telling me its okay Paperboy like Stu Mead, an actual pedophile artist

need more based researchers like you

hewillnotdivide.us/

We need a truck of peace RFN!

I think you meant >>>/reddit/, friend.

Pastors at black churches are often total con artists. Their congregations become more of a cult of their personality than anything about the religion on the front door.

FUG

the coincidences are too much noooooo

please President Trump destroy all the satanic shit in DC for Jesus

Seriously, how many retards who can't understand satire there can be? I bet you are one of those morons who thought they are "trolling" her by sending her money and believing her twitch persona was real.

Did the spic cunt just freestyle "motherfucking cracker"?

We're talking about the same Brittany Venti in webm related by the way, unless the reality shifts caused by our arcane memetics have basically brainwashed her. Possible, but I like being prepared to dodge possible bullets.

God fucking damn.
Some needs to call him out on his pedo shit. Fuck.

She's still a hexoon

paperboy used to be called dj porterpotty, which is a retarded name. affirmativerappin.blogspot.com/2010/05/where-was-i-this-semester.html
Apparently he skipped a semester at college and developed into paperboy when he returned. What happened in europe???

a happening is coming

W-who?

She was literally scamming Holla Forumstard "trolls" out of their money. They would send her 1$ donations to "troll" her.

What did you mean by this

So her schtick is to ironically be an angry camwhore. Not exactly shocking me here, fam, but you might be autistic.

all of my wuts

It better. This nigger has to be a pedo. Someone needs to call him by his real name, call him out on this pedo shit and say the cops are on the way.

very qt

John and Adidasgirl went to starcucks

Brittany is literally cancer. She is what original people would consider a cam and attention whore.

*Quads

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP PLS GAS THESE PEDO KIKES

DISGUSTING AND IMMORAL
they should be ashamed of themselves

John the Baptist gonna get himself some jellyroll. Hope he didn't tell any Antifa that he doesn't really like AG.

Bane?

ironic camwhoreing is still camwhoreing. She still used her cleavage to get popularity and dosh from thirsty teenagers.

1/8 nigger? All I see is nigger when I look at her.
Nigger genes sure are strong.

How so? She seemed pretty based in her periscopes, triggering libs left and right

lmao. People can change. Idk why she would pretend to be redpilled, since going on camera and calling niggers didnus and saying other PC shit will result in her being isolated from mainstream society, which is a fate worse than death for most women. Maybe she is autistic, maybe a scammer, maybe fed up with the world and expressing it in the only way she knows how.

Apparently not only Holla Forumstards, as you see so many morons here like who still believe her persona was real.

I don't really see anything bad on what she was/is doing. Out-trolling "trolls" seems ok to me. Especially when it causes such a yuge butthurt.

You weren't here last night where she was shitting up a debate between an anitfag and Holla Forums Blart

It's likely the only milk scumbucks has, a disgrace

Just got home from work. Anything crazy happen at the """""party"""""? did any of /ourguys/ show up or was it 100% bluecucks?

No shit youre a nigger.

David porter aka paperboy researcher here.
I have to point out, in all of the old david porter stuff i looked at, there are no references to pizza, at all. Why the fuck did he become obsessed with pizza after becoming paperboy???

yeah he just suddenly changed his whole persona to fit his pizza rapping career.

In his song "Macauley Culkin Pizza" , he says "I was in CAMBODIA get a load of ya"

I think we all know what happens in SE asia

His songs aren't about anything but calling him because hes got that pizza "from around the world"

This is nazis watch out : the stream

her and Baked Alaska were trolling Trump supporters last night (or night before I think) They both are types to want to promote their pages. They are like the Paperboys that know Holla Forums memes.

Political debates are usually boring as fuck though.

It opened with a bible reading from John the Baptist. That and some random shitposting was about it

It's like that Chapelle sketch where the rapper gives out all the details of his crimes in his songs.

How did they troll them? I thought Alaska was one of us.

And? I would do the same if I was a cute grill. Scamming retards out of their money must feel so sweet. And you don't actually have to show anything or do anything to lewd.
Venti did nothing wrong.

Perhaps, but she was trying too hard to be funny.

It was annoying too, since we were having fun watching Holla Forums Blart BTFO out of anitfag

This isn't about entertainment anymore user, this is about redpilling people back to reality!

Yup, you are coming to the same conclusion as me.>>9097913
Just a regular black guy into hip hop, suddenly dresses like a fucking idiot and becomes pizza obsessed? The paperboy name in itself is like a return to childhood. Something is fucked up.

AND BLUE GOBLIN WAS MAKING OUT WITH THAT FAT FUCK WHAT

It was a legit kike that used every ike trick in the book

good sounds like I didn't miss much then. Was stressing about it my entire shift

There was quite a good moment where she was mocking a chanting drone who then left. She can be annoying but I prefer opening the stream to her than people shuffling around awkwardly or “YOU’RE ABOUT TO GET A RED PILL UP YOUR ASS” followed by shit music and dancing

The jewish antifa guy was an insufferable bitch, shitting up the debate, blart didn't even want to argue anymore, and afterwards she commented the debate was pointless. She was probably reading the 4chan threads to say that.

800-999-8973 dig

So it's ok to whore even if you don't fuck?

They're trying to summon something on
S A C R E D L A N D

very qt
would bury my dick in

And even if she "changed", which I very much doubt since she's still attention whoring, although now she does it among far right types, who tend to be pretty masculine, you'd still need to wear hearing protection every day, every night. Imagine she starts nagging you. You'd be deaf after a minute.

Thank God.

Shit tan-chan became a nigger rapper>>9097935

When Papernig does that "hahahaha paper yeaaah" it creeps me out. It's some eerie shot.

Fuck off and stop idolizing leftist women

She said she is on chans since 14. She was deliberatly targeting chan trolls since the beggining. I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually the one who initiated the Holla Forums raids on her twitch herself.

wood berry

A random guy came in supporting Trump in the camera..and Baked Alaska was calling him racist and trying to piss him off. It wasn't like he was undercover or anything..he was just there with Brittney. Also, I remember reading that Baked Alaska worked for Buzzfeed at one point…anybody verify that?

Do you honestly believe the people that go to this "art exhibit" can be swayed?

What's with the orange shit on their face?

Sorry can someone tell me the connection btween Paper Prince and Comet pizza/child centre in DC?

Thank God

They did not

no

She's kinda cute. Super annoying voice though

READ THE FUCKING THREAD YOU NIGGER

Are you sure you aren't being autistic and missing an obvious joke?

War paint.

eat a slice of pizza and you will know

CALL THE FUCKING COPS

instagramnigger uses cheeto dust to bless people with it or some shit
they're going full cult

Just typical nigjigs

Don't sexualize cam whores

t. jesus

DINDU

All the fun happened on the night hours. The best scenario seems to be when a Jew shows up to guard the stream, and anons just keep shitposting right in front of his face.

perhaps ledopizza. it's in dc

Why not?

PaperPedo knows something is up. I can tell by his voice and body language.

exactly. She found that she got more attention when whoring for anti-leftists. Women doing that get special treatment just because so many Holla Forums niggas are thirsty.

Paper is just a low level street pimp. Not even Comet PingPong is that high up on the latter.

bingo

Lurk moar newfag

kek SV dancing exactly like Shia in that one .gif
wished I fucking saved it fuck me

Don't sexually abuse yourself.

Twitter is fucking ripping him apart.

It's not about swaying the people who go, but the people watching. Though I guess that's mostly us now.

Could you make a timeline of the transition? Including the rap, travels mentioned on that link above and the earliest confirmed pizza references.

prepare ur anus

they went on for a while and pissed off the Trump supporter. Yes, I realize trolling is great to troll everybody, but in a situation like this…a Trump supporter in New York..you should embrace them on our side, because they are rare..not try to piss them off.

Enough Venti jizz, she is what she is, sometimes good, but an attention whore and a terrible example for young woman.

Bacterial:
1. bacterial vaginosis
2. chancroid
3. chlamydia
4. donovanosis
5. gonorrhea
6. lymphogranuloma venereum
7. mycoplasma, genital
8. syphilis
9. treponematosis, endemic

Ectoparasitic:
10. lice, pubic
11. scabies
12. candidiasis, vulvovaginal

Protozoal:
13. amebiasis
14. cryptosporidium
15. giardiasis
16. trichomoniasis

Viral:
17. cytomegalovirus
18. Epstein Barr virus
19. hepatitis A
20. hepatitis B
21. hepatitis C
22. hepaptitis D
23. herpes simplex virus (HSV-1 and HSV-2)
24. human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
25. human papillomavirus (HPV)
26. human T-cell lymphotropic virus (HTLV-1)
27. molluscum contagiosum

Post screencaps, please. Many here don't use Twitter

The shit we're up againt fam.

media.8ch.net/file_store/b333685a82c9104ff32dc91c6a09c8a803bdaf23afe2e6ccef3c9756617f4ba4.webm

Allowing women to educate boys may be a mistake.

Anyone making a big summery of what happened the past 7 days? or in general? I have too many classes to keep up with this.

"I GOT SOME PROBLEMS WITH KEK!

GRAB THE NOOSE

gas yourself.

pretty sure she's a virgin

That's actually impossible tbh, it's been a trip.

Jesus commands it. It's pointless to fantasize over her.

what a nigger

Couldn't get 15 seconds in, fucking kill me

PedoNig issues a challenge!

Kill this nigger

I'm pretty sure the 1bux wasn't real since i used to be one of those faggots

doesn't feel that bad tbh

CALLING OUT SAM HYDE

OH FUCK

HE CALLED OUT BRITTANY AND SAM HOLY FUCK

called out

Debate of the Retards when?

Shame.

HE'S CALLING OUT SAM HYDE

I wouldn't count on it.

HE DID WHAT?

No we praise kek and his prophet pepe here
gtfo

oooo PaperBoy burnt dem

DEBATE!

SAM HYDE IN 30 MN

I NEED TO SEE HIM SCARED THAT WE KNOW HE'S A PEDO PIMP WHERE ARE /OURGUYS/

THIS NIGGER JUST STARTED THE RACE WAR

he wants to debate everyone until they show up

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
he thinks Sam Hyde would talk to someone like him

DID HE JUST FORCED SAM HYDE INTO A SELF DEFENSE SITUATION

How would you know?
Did you check?

"Sam Hyde, I know you are afraid to talk to black people - let's have a debate live"

OH BOY HERE WE GO

Are you going to masturbate in the corner while others try to take down pedos?

He called out Sam so lets have THIS debate/confrontation on camera
Dig dig dig

posters like this really give creedance to the basement dwelling permavirgin Holla Forums shitposter.

This jesus

Pedoparty is over already?

She posts her tits on 4chan, give me a break, she said she had sex with one guy only, I don't believe that for the amount of attention that body gets, she has 15k followes and cams every day and dick throwing it at her.

She does not have the integrity to not be a whore.

who the fuck said that?

HE IS BAILING BECAUSE THE COPS ARE NEAR. THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY TOO

THAT OR HIS PEDOFRIENDS NEED HIM

Fingers crossed this happens

VENTI AND SAM NEED TO BTFO THIS PEDO NIGGER
Het talking about us?

Paperboy, just now.

I think he did. The poor guy is going to have to defend himself through a crowd of people.
OP IS THE BIGGEST FAGGOT THERE IS

sam hyde is going to show up with a chicago gang

COPS ARE NEAR AND PEDO IS PISSING HIS PANTS

One night stands and whoring aren't included in that tally.

HE MIGHT HAVE SOME NEW MOVES TO SHOW PAPER

wow guys this was such an EPIC party hosted by antifa

I think we broke him. He sounds depressed. Also, Venti can't debate seriously and should never accept.

BIG HYPE NOW - Venti and Hyde cant show their faces unless they accept the challange, the gauntlet has been thrown the fuck DOWN!!

dude cant even pronounce "bjorn" and u guys think he is capable of leading a double life

Sure that it's not genetic? Niggers really don't like the big guys in blue.

Meme video related

Of course, she's a woman, and knows that would go down like a lead balloon on 4chan.

lmao B-JORN

Blacks are better fighters and are stronger than whites
so even if Sam is a tall fag blacks have a good chance against him
i'd even get that little niglet a good chance to win vs Sam simply because he's black

Did Björn just call Sam Hyde a pussy?

OHHH IT'S ON

THE FUCKING IRONY

I been telling you fucks that massacre can mean bungle.

Oh look now thet no one is around the cuck talks hard.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit
aids bjorn has pulled the final straw

HAHAH BJORN OF ALL PEOPLE CALLING SAM A PUSSY

Wtf is going on

Yeah.

SAM HYDE AND VENTI IN 30 MINUTES,PAERBOI GETTING READY TO MASSACARE THEM

Fuck off Björn.

If sam comes back he better get himself prepared.

heh Bjorns not all bad after all, that was funny

He was, that's he turned up in the first place on Saturday.

GO HOME NAZI
GO HOME NAZI
GO HOME NAZI
GO HOME NAZI
GO HOME NAZI
GO HOME NAZI
GO HOME NAZI
GO HOME NAZI
GO HOME NAZI

Which is why every single one of them have a group around them to jump in whenever they start to lose.

Can someone tweet Björn the videos of his humiliation?

Sam Hyde wants a debate too paper nigger.

Tippi toppi kekerino

Bjorn fears a 1000 Milk Jug Reich

"It takes a village…"

He is alone with pedo nigger so he can be sure there are no cover agents there to BTFO him.

I call bullshit.

Black guy here. Fuck off with that shit.

"THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY THOUGH"

Wow, the hypocrisy of Aids Bjorn is amazing.

What kind of mental gymnastics are required to be a leftist in 2017????

Why do they always insist on killing the kids?
Doesn't it lower the supply and fuck with the market value?

Just got here what's happened today so far?

SEND IT TO SAM HYDE NOW. LETS REDO SATURDAY! IT WAS AWESOME TO STAND THERE

I kek'd

Thanks user

Let's hope he can debate at 3000 feet per second.

Lad your camwhore is an actual whore too. This is exactly why namfags are cancer, it causes whiteknight cucks such as yourself to come defend their nonexistent honor

No mental power required

Seriously, nigger?

Bjorn and Paper being retarded.

*rope approaches from distance*

If mental gymnastics were an Olympic sport they would have to start giving out more than one gold metal.

ALL THESE LEFTY LIES

I'm coming around to the opinion that it is neither mental gymnastics nor manipulation or deciet. I'm starting to think that they're really just that dumb, but barely smart enough to memorize phrases and words they see effecting certain reactions from others.

LET'S DO IT

Sam would wreck Papernigger

DED WITH CRINGE

Special olympics gives out hugs and stickers

Lol, paper bitching out already

fuck yeah, I gotta catch a plan to NYC

AND HE DIDN'T DO SHIT ANTIFA ARE SUCH FUCKING PUSSIES

paper just walked off and sniffed/snorted something twice… can we get a webm of that?

coincidentally directly after calling out Venti and Sam
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Man, AIDS Björn really has a terrible posture. It's like a tortoise.

CHECKED
Let Sam confront him about the Podestas and whatever we manage to dig until that time.
He already got triggered by hearing Podesta.

Sam would snap that guy lel

Adorable.

just because they fight dirty doesn't mean they fight well

is the sam venti debate going to be the repeat of last time? Are we all invited?

This dude is going to be crushed when the day of the rope comes.

This faggot wants to get punched to claim victim status.

police ready?

Someone tweet this to Sam

I hope not
I really want it to just be Sam and Paper on stream and no nigs going apeshit

I want to hear it all

Just ignore it, "nazis" keep winning while they keep being butthurt. More like good night left side.

Police came and PaperPedo fucks off.

Aids Bjorn is what happens when someone stops mentally developing in their teen years. He's in his late 30's and still thinks he's a rebellious freedom fighter. He's pretty much sunk his entire life into this and if he had to pull out now and get a real job it would crush him emotionally.

Shifting gravity field detected.

I'd fuck the leftism outta h—aha
no I wouldn't

Holla Forums BTFO by BJÖRN

Fucking hell

filthy excuse of a man

Did bjore just namedrop us?

Say hello to the swat team Bjorn

This shit has become shit tier highschool bitch drama that belongs on springer.
It's getting sad. Like punching retards sad.

He has big ass fucking mouth when no one is around doesnt he.

Good job, spread this.

I hit up AIDS Bjorn and PaperBoy since I'm in communication and show up with most of /ourguys/ that show up.

Lets blow these faggots the fuck out in an actual debate.

i hope they like it

Hell yes. He did not have shit to say Saturday.

Why aren't Bjorn and all other mostly doxed pieces of shit who insist on calling us out by name getting the TRS treatment? too shameless?

How Jewish can you be?
Do they charge for ice too?

Get ready lads.

DAILY REMINDER THAT BRITTANY IS AN ATTENTION WHORE AND IS ONLY THERE FOR BETA CUCKS TO GIVE HER ATTENTION

REMINDER THAT ALL SHE IS CAPABLE OF DOING AT HWNDU IS """TROLLING""" AKA CONSTANTLY TRYING TO BE FUNNY AND SPOUTING DUMB JOKES REGARDLESS OF WHAT IS HAPPENING AND COULDN'T DEBATE HER WAY OUT OF A PAPER BAG

Not possible, Papernigger has no mechanism for reasonable communication, he rambles over people. I mean just look at yesterday when he rambled at polblart about racis milk.

They never had much of a life so there is little to dox

The audacity of this fucking Dindu

What the fuck are these glasses. How can anyone try them on and claim to like how they look.

I'm pretty much an inexperienced child as well, but damn, I've left those times far behind. Never got the rebelling for the sake of rebellion part.

With that being said, can I have her?

wowee what a party huh

This. He will always try to talk over you. Rambling nonsense negro

SAM HYDE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HAHA

So? She's pretty useful when there's a big crowd.

Dunno if this has been posted yet but in the YouTube comments to a HWNDU video the gay nigger said he would fight Sam

youtube.com/watch?v=JX8GhEc5evA&lc=z12uyrbr1oqwdfpuj22yilvz0nqlyvb25.1485942766269802

The comment is from his actual jewtube channel too

They won't have an actual debate. It would degenerate into their side calling us names. If you want to try, be my guest, but they will shout you down, bully you, call you names, argue at strawmen, appeal to authority, etc. It's a waste of time, in my opinion

ALso and don't forget his other classic lines:

With that being said, can I have her?>>9098317

and so begins the story of how AIDS bjorn got his spine broken

kek

paper yeah

Eh, she's good cannon fodder.

Yes, we know that. Almost everyone just spouted memes, only a bunch of guys said meaningful things, that's ok.

I can't wait for this happening now

Or when malcolm calld him out off cam and paper thinking we couldn't hear him literally tried to bend his words and lie to come out on top, and even then he got shut down immediately.

John the Baptist returns with the lesser apostles.

Bjorn looked sort of stoic the other day when he stood for hours with his fist clenched, but when he starts speaking he just sounds and acts like a retarded bitch, he even does the duckface

They're too cute

Will Sam drive to NY?

Right on cue boys.

°

What is the best way to capture streaming video?

Did we all notice they left on time and the glasses whore showed up?

Honestly, why does Sam Hyde not just turn up at night unannounced and do some comedy routines for us.

Really disappointed he hasn't done more yet.

Why is his face so cuckish?

That's stolenvalor sitting in the back right? Will the apostles trigger him into assault today again?

They are the eyes of the Greys. Some more subliminal messaging in hopes of triggering the "tin-foil hats" in the right.
Weak as fuck

This. She is only useful to represent the female Holla Forums community and she actually is 90% bluepilled. She just knows a few memes. As long as she keeps her whore mouth shut, she is not that much of a drag. But as soon as she displays her verbal diarhea, i rage

WITH THE FORCE OF A THOUSAND SUNS

I noticed

Fixed

What's the police doing there? Where did the wall go?

Makes them look like pussies. Bjorn actually did kind of blow them the fuck out with the 4am comment to be honest. This doesn't help that.

Why did John back out of his Jehovah's routine anyway? I was making a coffee and missed that.

MEME THIS INTO REALITY

Yeah, but that's all she's good at.
And the only reason she's good in big crowds is because there's the maximum amount of people to give her attention.

youtube-dl or OBS

She didn't post her tits on 4chan, it was proven to be someone else.

How? It proves that the ebil natzees have better shit to do, like school and work.

I think the other day he was off his meds

could shia revitalize his project now that the wall is gone by returning to the scene? or have the late night /comfy/ streams and the day time /deepcover/ agents ruined any hope this has?

That's what he should do. It's what sam does best, talk to unsuspecting people. Announcing it beforehand brought all those edgy young guys who wanted to suck sam's dick.

This.

She can't debate. She can't do anything but attentionwhore. If she's alone she's useless to our cause.

DAILY REMINDER

That way to ———→ >>>/cuckchan/

How long ago was 8ch namedrop?

SHE IS A JEW
The first time she appeared at the freak show they were passing out pizza and she goes is that bacon on the pizza? I can't eat bacon I am jewish.

dob geg

Fuck off, I don't mind her as long as she makes me kek.

People don't think in those terms especially when added context is that the Nazi power hour is going on at 4am, do they?

i doubt sam will come back. he looked pretty bummed out by all the attention & asskissing he got on saturday

i like it

Holy shit we have some autists on here.

Remember, boys:

This is us. Guerrilla tactics only. Victory is on our side.

Do you know what a joke is nigger

Did he also say 4chan or was it just us?

it's around 0:39

Checked

he said reddit, 4chan and Holla Forums

I saw that, but then she ate it. She's a mutt with a 1/8 negro admixture (at least), not Jewish

reddit, 4chan 8ch.

who are these fat whores

Bjorn namedropped us. They have their shills here. Report & filter.

yeah that is clearly a wierd hybrid of both boy and girl lobe symbol
you should add all this info you archive to pizza thread too

some throwback to the 60s shit.

MMA FIGHT WHEN? I WANT TO SEE PAPER FOLD

I think at his age being a meme king and seeing it like that in a crowd is jarring. Sam works his arse off comparatively for not much back, I doubt he wants that sort of attention it's probably embarrassing.

She never stops.

SO HOW WILL WE ADDRESS THE BJORNISH QUESTION?

I missed that too

It makes us look bad, but Bjorn is saying this about high school kids, and look at the clip of "Bjorn fighting nazis". In context Bjorn looks like a retarded asshole and our guys largely look like kids that wanna have fun. It's not an awful look, but I could understand why you don't want it to reflect on us.

Fuckos never learn, do they?

Bjorn doesn't know he'll end up with his ass kicked because of this shit.

AIDS BJORN CONFIRMED LEFTYPOL

oh shit john the baptist is there? nice

/mygirls/

They laugh like witches and harlots

I can't help but feel those whores are laughing at me
I hate it

exactly. its a shame. would love to see him make paper into origami

Everybody but the whiteknights know that and only kek at her cring.

Also she has a big fucking crowd following her and thats the best chance to redpill some.

The grey were not really in the pop-culture scene until the 70's. Before then it was fringe of the fringe shit.

No fucking shit. Some antifa fag was spamming up some threads, probably Aids Bjorn

t. beta orbiter

Face it, if she was an unattractive male you'd think she was an obnoxious child.

Everyone only obsesses over her because she's "le cute /ourgirl/ xD". She can't debate, she doesn't know the right time to stop ""trolling"" and she's not there because she actually cares about politics.

She's no where near the level of /ourguys/.

there it is again. fucking shills.

FUCKIN HYENAS

Basically Edwin VanYiff -the furry stuff

The only true /ourgirl/ is /Melisandre/.

STOP FAPPING. WE NEED YOUR ENERGY!

You must have a hard time making friends.

That's not true. She's just as autistic.

She won't be tolerated after this, forget about it, we didn't know her before and won't after, relax and stop posting about her, you sound like a fucking stalker.

I wanted to KO her yesterday when /ourguys/ were talking and during the conversation between blart and that kike shill.

They propably still are not realizing that everybody already filtered them.

Didn't she say 90IQ?

I swear i have not masturbated yet

I had to leave right at 2:00, so I missed everything. Can anyone fill me in on what went down?

2D>3D
3PDP BTFO

(checked)
that was a close one

Same. She needs to shut the fuck up when men are talking.

Of course not, they are retarded.

MY WAIFU IS A SAINT

She already got like 4k twitter followers out of HWNDU

I dont mind her tbh. Maybe shell drop some entry-level redpills on her orbiters watching her gaming streams

Seven is so fucking stupid

Redpill Rose was all girl

It's Ok user. You didn't miss much.

You're right but what do you expect from fucking brittany venti of all people?

2D>3D

2D > 3D

2D>3D

heh

(checked)

don't breed, goyim

I stopped trying a decade ago, normalfag

I'll be your friend, user

For us, she had a large following and I never heard of her before this, because I only post here and there is literally no way camwhoring threads will be allowed here.

Are John and this random bullying an autistic possibly retarded girl getting her in her unattractive garb and unkempt appearance to hold up a sign denouncing her and other 3D women like her as being inferior?

Im still trying to recover from that dance party…

Sam is going to self defend him all over the pavement.

I wasn't sure what to make of this girl before today. I thought she was just retarded.

pretty much

PAPER YEAAAAAAAAAA

what the fuck? adidas girl is actually our girl and it wasnt just a meme? season 2 has had some sweet twists

Yes, also she looks like a fish with makeup and like an ugly chimp without. How can you claim to be redpilled when you don´t even know what Aleppo or Brexit is? How can you hog the camera to talk about your stinking pussy and you sexual attributes without an end while /ourguys/ have to wait in the background? I hate that slut. Her nigger genes are obviously recessive.
Only true qt that actually delivered something noteworthy was /redpillrose/.>>9098483

No thats /ourgirl/.

She was spazzing out for our entertainment for 10h straight the other day

She did a good undercover job yes.

you two have trouble picking up on social cues huh

Alex Jones live now with Joe Rogan talking about pizzagate.
youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live

Not everyone needs to be a bantermaster. While they provide entertainment for us they don't do much against the lefties. Venti and Betacuckanon Hokage were spreading confusion and making fun of commies contantly and Mark was an autism tactical bomb. There are also /deepcovers/, blending in, waiting to strike in the right moment.
My point is your binary style of thought which liberals use to trick goys into submission doesn't apply here. Everyone has their role.

Is the meme about women dividing movements true? Or is it really men arguing about women that does it?

i barely paid any attention to her when she was on because the baked alaska stream was going

How are you guys able to quickly go back a few seconds in what sometimes becomes a 20 hour video and screencap stuff so fast

thanks man you delayed my suicide by one day :)

Heil Hitler

All I recall ever seeing her doing was standing the background responding to shit on her phone in a way you'd expect from a 7 year old.

lies

is he talking about paperboy?

All of our guys are non white, I'm starting to think that I'm the only white man on Holla Forums.

Its all true. Ever been in a workplace with multiple?

Me neither. When the urge comes, she pops in my mind.

Attention whores can only spout memes.

3DPD BTFO

She was spouting a meme from garry johnson lad

Get a good screencap utility if your GUI doesn't do it natively

I'm a Jew, so hello fellow white man

Whites just cant come out because of the stigma.

Maybe her following will get redpilled, but they're just a bunch of videogame playing cucks who are just going to see her spreading "le funny 4chan memes" and go there because they want to see funny frog pictures.

The meme stuff is funny when you're in on the jokes and know that it's only a part of Holla Forums, but everyone new is going to thing that's that all Holla Forums is because she's useless of doing anything else (actual debating, arguing for redpills).

/ourguys/ can actually debate though. If you watched the stream last night Holla Forumsblart was trying to have a civilised discussion with a liberal and she just kept walking around being obnoxious and pissing both of them off, before walking off because she was bored that no one was giving her attention. She's not one of us.
See

I'm the stalker? Not all the beta orbiters that constantly post here on this board? I'd honestly be happy to never see her posted in these threads again.
I'm sure she's not a bad person, she's just not /ourgirl/

The problem is is that she doesn't know when it's her time to shut up. I was trying to actually listen to the debates last night and she kept being obnoxious because she doesn't know how to do anything else.

just /r9k/s, paid shills possibly too. Although I have to say anons greentexting and fantasizing about her being their waifu or something is faggy too.

Brittany's best /outgirl/

He talks exactly about what i always knew. The election was rigged in favor of Hillary, but Trump won in a landslide so they couldn´t steal it.

IT'S HAPPENING

True, but Misato > Rei.

Requesting webm or youtube link where /milkman/ settles that asuka is white

/ourgirl/

That's probably what it is, It's hard to accuse a young non white man of being a white supremacist.

AYY LMAO

Why didn´t she know about Brexit either? I think thats a coincidence. Either way, she is an obnoxious attention whore.

IT'S HAPPENING

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

OOOOO BOI

Can you stop talking about her, she's a teenager, nobody really gives a fuck, she was funny shouting shit, that's it, nobody thinks any of these girls is anything but attention craving.

so what else is new?
i finally get a chance to use this

I hope some big name VIPs go down.

She's dumb as fuck, but she's the only real /ourgirl/.

One of yesterdays best moment for sure

They will now pay. Kek makes it happen

PAPER BTFO

This. Let's get some vid of PB doing blow.

Reread my post. Everyone has their role. Arguing isn't her's.

She does have a strange looking face.

WRONG

Was LA involved in Pizzagate? I thought it was a DC thing.

And you Satan will give us another epic happening today.

How about that MMA fight betwenn the pedo nigger and Sam?

Everyone has to start somewhere. Ironically liking hitler is a lot better than sperging about the holocaust.

Did you see the way he was arguing? He just changed the subject when he was losing.

/ourthicc/

That's who, someone from the Donald?

Rolling for that

Is this real?

pedo networks are everywhere

Pizzagate was intimately connected with pedowood.
THIS IS FUCKING YUGE

Good goy

its eyes wide shut girl

I'd assume its nationwide, wouldn't be surprised if they were connected, but pizzagate is specifically DC focused.

so probably

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHES JUST ITALIAN ITALINS JUST AHVE BIG NOSES NO JEW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're in that feel together, user.

This is Holla Forums, we don't "reroll" here. Stop spicposting, it's disgusting.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS LITERALLY A HUGE PEDO NETWORK

Yes, Joe Rogan is talking to Alex Jones about Pizzagate.

Probably. The best looking girls on our side come from reddit. Brittany is the only real /ourgirl/ though. She's the only one who's stood with us talking shit and whatnot.

I don't get the reference, I saw her I think late one night on the stream with some normy tier MAGA hat Proudboys.

Yeah, what I was trying to get across was that the other guys know when their turn is though.
Whilst Brittany is trolling blart isn't trying to have debates, he lets her do her thing or joins in.
The same isn't true the other way around, and she ends up ruining actual discussion for everyone else.

She's a kike whore who's rubbed up with niggers multiple times. Fuck her…

I see the Antifa shills on here are using Brittney as a D&C tactic to stop us from HWNDU.

Try a new tactic, niggers.

That vid of that guy with the camera in his face asking questions and he tells him to take a hike lol, cant blame him

Not everything in the movement has to be intellectual. Let her be a meme spouter and our truth will keep spreading. I know she's an attention whore but she can still be of some use to us.

and terrorist sympathizers.

This is also big for exposure.

GOOD NIGHT ALT-RIGHT

WEW LAD

This.
Google "Italian Woman Nose"

I don't get it. How is Brittany used for D&C?

yeah Adidas girl is probably the worst of the worst. Completely embarassing..probably an IQ of like 80.

ALEX JONES LIVE NOW

TALKING ABOUT PIZZAGATE

She's dumb as a rock. All she does is repeat stale memes for attention in a cringeworthy manner.

Anyone wanna spread this on Twitter?

Filter all brittney posters

Anonymoose in the background. Prepare yourselves for fun!

WEEEEEW

Infighting over whether or not Brittany is /ourgirl/ or not is D&C.

kek even the Left recognizes they're all just Special Snowflakes

The faggot did show up. I almost want to scroll back and see, but I don't care enough. Emasculated cuck.

POL BTFO

POL BTFO

POL BTFO

POL BTFO

POL BTFO

Thats it, we will never recover.

was just about to mention it, glad someone else saw

Are they trying to take over the snowflake label now?

Don't you dare. She's our witch.

link

Whats happening at the back?

Where are these faggots when we're out there?

She isn't, ignore that faggot.

FUCK OFF ROGAN
THIS IS THE HWNDU THREAD

Well senpai its official.

STFU BITCH

Italians are Jews confirmed.

She's not /ourgirl/ because she uses 4chan.

Wow he even started playing Blue for his farewell.

This papernigger needs to fucking die.

eh? a million snowflakes make light snowfall cover…

Expoct us

Okay.

well it looks like that fat fuck is gonna be brety warm

Talking about a woman all the time arguing when nobody gives a fuck, she's not relevant, and she's not a problem, she's a nice girl and also a camwhore and possibly a slut, maybe not, it doesn't matter, stop talking about her unless she's triggering faggots at this thing, otherwise nobody cares.

Not a semitic nose tbh.

But snowflakes don't make a blizzard. It's not a blizzard without a storm.

I didn't know anyone thought she wasn't. She's been out there talking shit with /ourguys/ on a number of different occasions. She's the only girl who has. Although she's dumb and annoying, in my opinion she's the only true /ourgirl/ out there. Maybe other people define "/ourgirl/" differently. I don't care…

She is 1/8th nigger and does this only for attention

RedpillRose is married to a White guy and started to sing White Christmas when the niggers left. Note it is only those that shill nigger brittany that shill saying that every other girl is secretly a kike

kek is it this maskfag again?

It means there's one less person between me and her

I didn't play metal gear solid, so why d owe call people who wear the eye patch "punished", like when jihadi jesus showed up with an eye patch he became punished jesus

im only telling you so you make your own thread these threads go fast and don't care about anything else but the stream

Riddick glasses is back

there are only 35000 jews in Îtaly

So where's the webm of her singing white christmas after niggers leave?

Yeah like we did with shitlord and others.

But they lack the meme talent and the autistic commitment to take over a word.

Wew.

They tried for a while. A good response is "snowflakes always melt"

Blizzards usually have supercooled water droplets instead of snowflakes too, so there's that.

So, what happened with Papernigger's shitty party?

Dudes, quick question:

what was the first spark of pizzagate after the emails were leaked?

in mgsv you play as punished snake and he wears an eyepatch.

jesus shows up playing mgsv music with an eyepatch

it divided itself when the free food ran out

Makes me wonder why so many shitskins/low tier gooks are dedicated to saving the white race.

Stopped after the police came. When the police is on the street he always leaves.

I don't think they're all kikes. Only her. I thought the reddit Trump girls were hot. Every time I've seen this kike whore she was laughing it up with, hugging, or standing near niggers. Fuck her.

The way I see it, anyone who is willing to hang out with /ourguys/ and shitpost IRL is at least a fun person. Sure, they might be shills. But everyone might be a shill. At a certain point, you have to let go of the paranoia, make a friend, and recognize that there actually are attractive women who share our views and want to hang out with us.

this is getting absurd

So what's going down?

For anyone who cares, update on Stolen Valour being reported to the military: I seem to be getting somewhere. The civilian counselor has gone from telling me to fuck off to admitting he's an asshole after seeing the videos and suggesting ways I can get in touch with military police. Will update as develops.

Will we ever recover from this?

What's the backstory? Whys is he "punished" snake

Podesta getting an email about 'Pizza' and pre-pubescent girls in a pool being the 'entertainment'

Some weird email about a pizza themed handkerchief

lurk more newfag

THE RED WITCH

Nigger I've never even played MGS and I get the reference.

/Melisandre/ mentioned that yesterday. Forgot about that.

Is that the thief onscreen by the way?

It's only these fags who do the drama.

I feel like at some point this faggot is going to switch up genders and declare himself a woman.

Everything he worked to build up was destroyed.

MILO spotted on-site

What does this bitch have to do with pizzagate?

(checked)
Yeah when I see that faggot v& in connection to the pedo ring

"There is no such thing as a pizza related handkerchief"

Where did you hear she's already married?
Can married women still be waifus?

She seemed like a fed or something. Seemed like someone was taking to her in that head set and sending her links to read to the camera.
A message will gain more attention coming from a pretty girl.

anyone have a vid of the dance party

Ring on left hand.

And what's punishment about that?
It's the cost of war.
Suck it up, "snake"

how long before he actually shows up? every eceleb faggot is probably gonna show up at some point

Gas Yourself

Please someone take one for the team and knock the mini beaner out.

So moral of the story is don't put pussy on the pedestal? Those are some pretty early redpills that 98% of us have taken by now, lad.

Brittany is young charismatic grill that's on our side. Like it or not, her existence is good for the movement

She did none of those things, meanwhile you constantly say the nigger is the only /ourgirl/. Brittany has only really done shit for attention, including blocking redpills so she can get more screen time last night

No I am saying the user constantly claiming anyone who is not part nigger is not /ourgirl/ is a shill trying to force diversity on Holla Forums

She has a ring on her finger

so pewds is coming down to drop some redpills for them subs?

MILO is in Vegas, if this is still around after he's done shilling for his book, he may pay a visit

Normalfags literally have the brains of toddlers. Small babies. This follows the exact peekaboo pattern. It's the way you would get your baby or your dog all excited/amused.

Sad, pathetic, but not pitiable.

Also there's very little I hate in this world more than the niggers bursting into spontaneous bouts of "singing black".

Yeah, I was arguing that yesterday too. Anons needed to watch out if she comes up again on stream or other places.

Bjorn is just signaling how big of a nazi he is.
That's why he tells "nazis" to go home.
He doesn't want to be outnazi'd

I hope nobody ever takes a photo of my face that high quality.

these aren't normalfags, these are leftists.
normalfags voted for Trump.
these are commies.

haha nazi brofist guys am i relevant still?

Her psyops message seemed directed at (((them))).
She also mentioned that she knew agencies were monitoring the stream 24/7.
Her last message was the pizza line. Then she said we need to keep fighting, and magic is real.

She is weird, tons of makeup, may be 40 years old, has no business messing with channers. Or maybe she's just a local who wants to see the exhibit. IDK.

If milo showed up it would be such a shit show. It would be hilarious.

Hey..so guy who reported Stolen Valor..I thought he was not really in the military hence the name..Wew you must really hate him, he's already got a date in court by the sounds of it kek

Palindromic dubs checked

CHECKED
She was too good to be one of theirs

He was reported for assault.
Because he assaulted some anons.

You would understand it better if you played the games, I'm not going to write an essay.

She actually had 1 earplug in (looked like inear headphone) but maybe it was her line to the van.

Also she did =not check her phone=, but confirmed being our girl exactly when posters started asking whether she was

he really was in the military but IIRC he didn't see any combat.
We couldn't see his rank before he deleted his pictures

He's a wigger who threw himself into non-existent conflict then became violent.
He deserves to be shit on.

Why are you typing like that?

What are these faggots even browsing? Some low energy lefty sub reddit?

Yeah, pretty much this.

When did they take the barriers down, I've been out for a while, we S2 now?

Also when someone asked if she was a trap.

hes a mutt

He's SV

Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook

I think so.

jewish mafia

I just want anons on site to be careful with whoever they meet, especially the sex deprived ones meeting women.

Is there a video of the assault?

Is that AIDS Milo ?

OKAY YOU FCKIN GOT ME, I HATE YOU LITTLE PUNKS AND NOW U WANNA FUCK UP MY ARMY CAREER TOO…U REALISE WHAT LL DO IF THT HAPPENS AND YOU COME DOWN HERE…DONT THINK I DONT OWN GUNS

Pewdiepie has a subscriber base of 50 million and is actually /ourguy/ dropping subtle redpills after becoming the biggest Eceleb on the planet . He was a Holla Forumsirgin quite a while ago then migrated during GG

Want to see the exhibit? She knows about meme magic (meaning she could be a magick enthusiast from other circles). Apparently she's a white nationalist ("White Christmas"). She knows about pizzagate. She knows about government interest in the chans.

She could've been attracted to the chans after pizzagate, after meme magic became a thing or she could've been always around.

The unsettling thing about her is that she's good-looking, sings well and knows how to push our buttons.

So report SV for having a concealed weapon.
Gotcha.

Anyone got the slav dance webm?

www.hwndu.info

Huur durr NASI

I've taken the sort of drugs you need to take to enjoy this music. It cannot be enjoyed sober. Shut this degeneracy down.

hasnt he said he was joking about it a few times?

He doxed himself. Read the wiki. He's a reservist MP. He trains this weekend, I want to make sure his CO knows what he's been up to.
Yes I hate him. He spat in my mouth. No one. Spits. In. My. Mouth.

Yeah, I'm not emotionally invested enough in a fucking camera on a wall to lie. I'm just reporting what I've seen.

These are beautiful.

smh, but bring the heat next time, Stolen Wife.

Do smartphones do text-to-speech?

First and second image are obvious edits.
Stop pushing disinfo faggot.

Season 2 already ended, we Season 3 now.

You ObamaMask?

yeah, theres apps for it at least

in the video he just uploaded he said he would sell KSI to slavery… KEK

Weeks count as seasons fag we season 2 this week isnt over yet

That's fucking disgusting. Why didn't you punch him? Or at the least press charges. God damn that's fucking disgusting as hell…

Are you admitting to being a criminal?

subtle

No.

wtf why do the cops go for the anons first? he clearly instigated it.

wow these guys are so quirky and funny and fun I want to follow them all on IG and Twitter and suck their cocks for memes

Eat shit, loser, we Season 3.

Why did you speak with that man in black?

He spat in your mouth? When? And why haven´t you killed that faggot already? I would have grabbed a baton and caved his head in in a dark alleway

They called him over afterwards and spoke to him a lot longer. They probably went for the group first.

That was the the end of season 1 rabbi I know your tricks

My guess it because he was the one wearing a mask. As an officer who didn't see what happened I would question him first as well tbh

DEGENERATE FAGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably out of respect for his two tours in Nam.

By what means are we season 3

is this an attempt to evoke the wrath of milkvarg?

NEXT THREAD
NEXT THREAD
NEXT THREAD
NEXT THREAD

Probably a lactose intolerant kike.

I tried. There was a wall of cucks around me and police were already watching me like a hawk on Saturday. The cucks were all already accusing me of assault just for pissing them off.

You are emotionally invested in brittany

its going to smell for the rest of the week

Not at all. I think she's dumb and annoying. I give her credit for standing with /ourguys/ though.

Who isn't?

racist milk btfo how will the nazis recover?

That could be it. She didn't strike me as a channer. "redpill" and "meme magic" are pretty well known memes.

Does she normally visit on weekends or what?

So has every other /ourgirl/ yet you say brittany is the only /ourgirl/ since you have had an emotional investment into her since cuckchan

I hate that chimp looking bluepilled slut. She is only in it for the shekels and even called herself an attention whore. Fuck her and her verbal diarhea. Go out and meet women.

That actually brings to mind a good idea. Someone needs to get some kind of liquid which would leave a horrid toxic smell and dump it there.

(heiled)
GTKRWN

First time I saw her she gave a rose to Jackie. Friday, maybe? Don't remember.

Not in the tri-state area anymore. Not worth taking a fall over anyway. Chances are his CO is already aware of what's happening, my efforts aside. I'd rather see his life ruined then get a court summons for punching him anyway.