Hurricane Maria

Are reality tv hosts out of their element as President of the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-puerto-rican-crisis-island-164503473.html
cmu.edu/news/stories/archives/2016/march/speechifying.html
archive.fo/TnxQ6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce?
It IS an Island surrounded by a lot of water. I don't see why it's our responsibility to help these caribbaspics.

[Citation Needed]

Literally go read your local paper, Murrifats.

yahoo.com/news/trump-puerto-rican-crisis-island-164503473.html

Libtards btfo by based Trump!

Can't wait to Trump-supporting Burgercucks REEEEEE when they see him aiding Puerto Rica because that isn't Murica.

Island are by definition surrounded by water, he is speaking as if he's talking to children, even worse speaking like a retard who is talking to children.

The louder leftist tears over muh white supremacy is more amusing, actually. the america left is self destructing.

Still don't know why it's our responsibility to help the caribbashits.

Americans are pretty fucking stupid, tho.

>Are reality tv hosts highly intelligent multi-billionaires out of their element as President of the United States?

FTFY

Who's ready for the inevitable landslide in 2020?

Is this the chance for lolbertarians to rise? as ifrip MURRICA, nobody will miss your fat ass

me because the left is literally insane and out of touch.

We aren't indigenous tribe tier in South America or African who don't know anything we know what the fuck oceans and islands are

Your President disagrees.

Im-fucking-plying

Want to name them and explain why they're a shoe in?…or out…

Even the spics that go to school aren't that dumb

Tulsi motherfuckin' Gabbard!

memes aside, if Democrats run a Webb/Gabbard ticket, which they never would in the current year, I'd vote for them in a heartbeat.

Jim Webb? the vietnam guy?

Or like he’s talking to leftists.

Only non-cucked Democrat left. Webb would appeal to right wing and moderate voters and Gabbard as VP would appeal to lefties, therefore securing a D win accross the board. They've both done military servce as well so they wouldn't take shit either.

But Trump is a liberal.

He not wrong

But Trump is a liberal.

Women should never lead.

For the first time in my life, I'm ashamed to be an American.

This man is not decent.

Typical.

all me

What was his FUCKING problem?

He isn't talking about immigrating the puerto ricans to the mainland so what's the big deal? 10,000 people is nothing. He wants to get them back up and running so they don't have an excuse to come here and get the democrats fighting for them. This seems like nothing.

Is this unironically a bad response or what, not americuck here.

He said bad bads to brown man. He no good.

If that's what it is, Holla Forums is leaking again.
I don't get it.

Ummm, no sweetie. It's not the White House.

Yeah, looks like Holla Forums
Talks like a fag.

This is a straight-up fucking Holla Forums thread, get this shit outta here.

ftfy

Well he's not wrong..

^And there's your problem.

real issue is that Cuba is in the way, we could go around i guess

Honestly, most burgers don't know where it is.
Sage for not tv.

Presidents talk at a 6th-8th grade level because the majority of people in America graduate high school (12th grade) with an 8th grade level of education.

Our population is retarded, user.

cmu.edu/news/stories/archives/2016/march/speechifying.html

half of those aren't accurate at this point ;^)

We dont want them to come to the mainland. What's the fucking problem, idiots? He sent 10k people, a drop in the bucket, to assist with relief so they DONT come to the mainland. What are you, stupid? Dont answer that, just kill yourself. I wish I was laying a fucking pipe in your skull right now you piece of shit.

Ever since the MSM started discovering imageboards the number of reddit tier shills have been increasing exponentially. I don't even like Trump myself, but seeing all these leftist tryhards BTFO themselves repeatedly because of his antics makes me glad he won.

It's just maddening, Satan. Sometimes it really is.

Do you really want to keep innocent women and children on an island that just recently went back and now a hurricane as well!? what are you retarded? have a heart man…

Well you got one thing right at least..

No they take it to the next level.

geg.
it's like they really fucking think this.

That's the Poor Rico - >America relationship

never gonna happen

I have news for you, bud…

They arent the 51st just cause they voted yes every other state has to ratify

y iz drup sudge a dumpass?

In that case Hawaii is waiting for its ratification and Obama isn't Ameri-

drup jusd neeb 2 dye 2bh, eym sig ub heerig drupkuks sgreej aboug im gonsdangly

Dont wish death on my president you ironic unironic nigger.
YOU WANT TO BECOME A VICTIM OF THE TRUMP CURSE TOO, MOTHERFUCKER?

lol u sdoobid druppy guppies agjulie by n2 dat shid dond u?
DRUP DRUP DRUPPER PUP
DE WIDE HAUS IZ A ZOO
DE BRESDINT IZ AN ORNJ REDARB
BLAYM ID ON DE JOO

Not sure what you mean even if hawaii wasn't ratified its citizens would still be natural born citizens just like Puerto Ricans are now.

It sounds like you've been hit with one of these a few times, Jamal.

eye dond sbend diem aroug drupdik, gletus, ow gud i bossigly b beetin wif 1?

Isn't it an american territory?

Yes, and since it's a territory that means it's an entire island of welfare shitters that fucking hate the Us but still leech off of gibs provided by Us tax payers.
They need to either become the 51st state and start sharing more responsibility in the well being of the rest of the US, or fuck off and die in their shitty hurricane raped region of the sea.
Holy fucking Christ I hate Puerto
Ricans.
They'll absolutely shit all over the US out of one side of their mouth, but out of the other side they'll screech and cry the moment someone suggests they go independent.
I hope next hurricane season sinks their shitty island.

You don't spend time around police? I'm sure police spend time around you.

y wud dey drupkuk?
eym a law ubidig sidizin, un lieg u ornj redarb wershibig derrists dat wund sdajoos ub slaybry lubbig obreserz 2 remayn sdandig on dis nayshun ub vree peepul

Remember when Democrat Hank Johnson tried to argue against military families being stationed on Guam for anti-military and environmental reasons on the basis that and I quote "If enough people are on the island my fear is it might tip over"?

Remember when Democrats as a whole were all so stupid they thought this was a valid concern and re-elected the guy?

The internet remembers.

trumpcucks will be first against the fucking wall, goddamn.

I didnt know the sudogoon was still here

nice try, reddit

archive.fo/TnxQ6

fixed

The day of the wall executions is about as likely to occur as the day of the rope. That is to say, infinitesimal.

t. cumskin cucks

Jim "Kill a Gook, Take his wife' Webb

The cut throat world of (((television))) makes a goy uniquely qualified for American politics.

Why does she carry the potato?